Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,981 members, 7,817,891 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:09 PM

‘medicine After Death’, Obi Blasts INEC Over 2023 Election Report - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / ‘medicine After Death’, Obi Blasts INEC Over 2023 Election Report (42733 Views)

Peter Obi Blasts APC And PDP, Says Tinubu's Age Unknown (Video) / Peter Obi Blasts Senator Elisha Abbo For Slapping Nursing Mother Mercilessly / Atiku Blasts INEC’s ‘Crass Ignorance And Incomparably Low-Level Illiteracy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ‘medicine After Death’, Obi Blasts INEC Over 2023 Election Report by Chiefpriestt: 7:52am On Feb 24
LegendHero:
Lol Obi don dey develop mental problem small small.

Won’t report come after election before Abi no be every election year INEC dey release report.

What’s is the lewnatic Obi blasting them for?
You just crawled out from your hut to spew thrash you lewnatic because the thread is about Obi. Akuya
Re: ‘medicine After Death’, Obi Blasts INEC Over 2023 Election Report by Kentursky(m): 7:52am On Feb 24

1 Like

Re: ‘medicine After Death’, Obi Blasts INEC Over 2023 Election Report by Oghene86: 8:16am On Feb 24
dre11:

https://dailytrust.com/medicine-after-death-obi-blasts-inec-over-2023-election-report/

Have they learned anything from the last election, I don't think they have if not SDP would have won Kogi election.

Would they do anything different in 2027 elections? No they will not, so what is the essence of this report if they will not learn from the lessons and correct it.

I am deeply ashamed of The professor,used to have great respect for them thinking they are men of integrity, but I see most of them if not all has opportunist, just waiting for the opportunity to steal.
Re: ‘medicine After Death’, Obi Blasts INEC Over 2023 Election Report by HeroicMeastro: 8:17am On Feb 24
Creamypie:
you think I supported obi? Was he the only candidate apart from atiku or tilimpoo?
Who did u supported?
Re: ‘medicine After Death’, Obi Blasts INEC Over 2023 Election Report by abibun: 8:18am On Feb 24
Only fool like you will believe the figures
TimeManager:
This boy should keep his mouth shut... Yes, obi is a boy. After his gbajue lawyers collected over 700million from him, they couldn't provide figures from a single polling unit to support their claims. He got 4% in NW, 6% in NE, 29% in SW, how can such a dummy win an election with such atrocious figures from the three most populated geopolitical zones. Does he think his 87% in SE can make him the president.

-kiss the truth!

Re: ‘medicine After Death’, Obi Blasts INEC Over 2023 Election Report by HeroicMeastro: 8:20am On Feb 24
Creamypie:
see you. I think u are still living with your parent. They are the ones paying your bills, I hope they ask u to go live on your own. Your parents will be ashamed you are supporting those who are making it difficult for em to feed u
I'm a proud family man and I have no regret whatsoever, of who I supported. I remain optimistic that the country will eventually progress and develop better, soon.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: ‘medicine After Death’, Obi Blasts INEC Over 2023 Election Report by Xox1945(m): 8:31am On Feb 24
Useless Report
Re: ‘medicine After Death’, Obi Blasts INEC Over 2023 Election Report by PTNL: 8:53am On Feb 24
I still wonder why Nigerians enjoys celebrating mediocrity. PO is basically doing the work of an opposition without insulting anyone despite stealing his mandate. Many of you are condemning this man because he once ran with Atiku and he's automatically one of them.

However, we must all be conscious of the fact that for any intending presidential candidate to be relevant in this our crazy clime, he must go through the channel of these so called big parties to be recognized and that was exactly what Obi did....mingled with them distinctively and later separated himself after gaining relevance and was ready for the job.

What has he done wrong politically compared to these old politicians who are looting your treasures through nepotism....you guys are forgetting that anyone who must rule Nija must not be too strict or loquacious. PO simply took same path of soft landing by interacting with them to be able to attain his presidential ambition but you all got him wrong.

PO may not be perfect but I tell you..he would have done better because he's not got so much baggage like these our old men whose political achievements are hinged or pivoted on nepotism.

We can't keep doing same thing and expecting a different result but if we all insist on celebrating failure and mediocrity all in the name of sentiment s...We never suffer reach!

2 Likes

Re: ‘medicine After Death’, Obi Blasts INEC Over 2023 Election Report by Maliqcious: 9:54am On Feb 24
Planned job
Re: ‘medicine After Death’, Obi Blasts INEC Over 2023 Election Report by trutht828: 10:05am On Feb 24
JASONjnr:
There's absolutely nothing Obi would've done differently that Nigeria would've been better than it is today.

Moreover, Obi doesn't have what it takes to withstand the northern influence.

The South East should lower their voice and build a strong leader or king that will be highly respected.... Someone with greater influence that would influence their political and national decisions.

Not every one speaki6from different point of views and expect the country to take them serious.

You just stated that tinubu is not better than Peter obi. So, all your pre-election hype of tinubu was a lie.
Re: ‘medicine After Death’, Obi Blasts INEC Over 2023 Election Report by DIVINEEVIDENCE: 10:07am On Feb 24
Creamypie:
Elections have consequences.when they thought they were dealing with south and east, na emselves dey do.thank god no protest in south and east. Painter of garri na 2k500 for warri. By 2027, any person still alive, and living, in this country will then be taught, this time, by extreme suffering. how to make proper electoral decisions, which are not based on tribe, religion. Those supporting APC are those living with their parents.

I think Nigerians already learned their lessons with Buhari, and voted aright during the last elections.

Unfortunately, the godless Mahmoud Yakubu had no fear in desecrating a responsibility as sacred as the collation and announcement of presidential election results.

What's left now is for Nigerians to resort to desperate means to ensure their election mandate is not thwarted by an irresponsible few.

2 Likes

Re: ‘medicine After Death’, Obi Blasts INEC Over 2023 Election Report by sekundosekundo: 11:32am On Feb 24
JASONjnr:
There's absolutely nothing Obi would've done differently that Nigeria would've been better than it is today.

The South East should lower their voice and build a strong leader or king that will be highly respected.... Someone with greater influence that would influence their political and national decisions.

Not every one speaki6from different point of views and expect the country to take them serious.

This is what they told children to console them but I am surprised because I know you're not a child but believing this makes me wonder how old you're.

Obi wouldn't have removed fuel subsidy without setting up an economic team first.
DO YOU AGREE?
Re: ‘medicine After Death’, Obi Blasts INEC Over 2023 Election Report by sekundosekundo: 11:35am On Feb 24
HeroicMeastro:

I'm a proud family man and I have no regret whatsoever, of who I supported. I remain optimistic that the country will eventually progress and develop better, soon.

If rice, cement, dollar etc return to their original price again as they were on may 29 2023....I will give you #5m. Pls pin this post.
Re: ‘medicine After Death’, Obi Blasts INEC Over 2023 Election Report by Sniper101(m): 12:18pm On Feb 24
I saw this somewhere on FB. yesterday.
How true is this stuff?

Re: ‘medicine After Death’, Obi Blasts INEC Over 2023 Election Report by Kusu12: 1:45pm On Feb 24
Social media president of obidots from Agulu has spoken. Obingo wants to be relevant by force. Loser
Re: ‘medicine After Death’, Obi Blasts INEC Over 2023 Election Report by Medphy: 2:37pm On Feb 24
Can you read the nonsense you wrote again, what will I tell you but"he who fetch ant infested firewoods has asked lizards for a visit"
haybhi1:
Oh, Obi rest abeg, you don lose election. You came third. No stress us abeg. Country tough, if you can't positively contribute, don't add to the ordeal.And oh that's only one of the myriads of problems that engulf most of you Obi supporters. No reasoning, just assumptions, then spill the nonsense. To you all; all non obidients are suffering; all obedients are enjoying; everyone else is at the edge of hell and hungry and gasping for food and good for nothing and regretting and doomed and begging but obedients? They are the pretty little eyes of God, who can do no wrong and suffer no predicament regardless, cos they supported Obi. Nothing anyone else outside the circle of obedients does is ever sensible to you, only opinions in obi's, the man with a poor outing during his only chance, goodwill. Who goes about creating meme of agony and suffering, terming it 'ebi npawa', just to look down on and laugh out their fellow citizens, simply for nothing but their political differences? Such ebb and dehumanizater of a people, Nigerian's black men are really surprising. Embracing and spreading hate. Heavens know this isn't the way of life I would like my children to experience. Society where people get hate-filled, specially look out for downfalls because of difference in opinions.

Thing is right is the fact that every Nigerian is feeling the harsh fangs of the economy that's been bedeviled by Buhari and predecessor's govt, Tinubu hasn't gotten it right too, despite all the efforts he's throwing in. However, Nigeria is ours and it's only stupid you lot take the stand of prophets of doom, always looking out for the next bad thing so you get the chance to slither the country and give it stupid names, and pretend like you're fine. Ok, Goodluck.
I'm surprised you lot have another country that's paradise on earth.
Re: ‘medicine After Death’, Obi Blasts INEC Over 2023 Election Report by HeroicMeastro: 5:03pm On Feb 24
sekundosekundo:

If rice, cement, dollar etc return to their original price again as they were on may 29 2023....I will give you #5m. Pls pin this post.
Well noted!
Re: ‘medicine After Death’, Obi Blasts INEC Over 2023 Election Report by wildernessVoice: 4:46am On Feb 25
Yorubafonja:
Make u na leave abi ) let's eat our agado in peace

Ithis agbado is too sweet,let's continue like this for 16 years

Even agbado now no easy to get.
He that sow wind shall reap whirlwind
Re: ‘medicine After Death’, Obi Blasts INEC Over 2023 Election Report by goslowgoslow(m): 6:26am On Feb 25
Creamypie:
2000. But they can afford it. They prepared ahead, knowing APC would increase the herdship. What some persons from other parts of Nigeria weren't prepared for, especially those still living with their parents, and as such were not in a position to know or comment on how bad tilimpoo government would be
Hear yourself lol...😂😂 "They can afford it indeed"! You easterners always overate yourselves. So you have prepared ahead all the garri and other food stuff you will need for the next four years? Easterners have also prepared the petrol they will use for the next four years. There must be a very large reservoir in each house. They have also prepared $1 to =N=1 buried some where in their house!... lmao 🤣😂 and so on and so forth. Even before the current crazy increase in food items, prices always vary from region to region, so if garri is 2000 in the east it doesn't mean you have prepared for anything.
You easterners are only pretending that the current hardship is not hitting your region just to prove a point as to why Obi could have been a better president.
Stop deceiving yourself, the whole Nigeria is feeling the heat! I can't count the numbers of my Igbo friends living in the east asking me for money to survive. By the way how much were you buying garri before now? Because 2000 is not even cheap but it is better.
Re: ‘medicine After Death’, Obi Blasts INEC Over 2023 Election Report by goslowgoslow(m): 6:31am On Feb 25
Creamypie:
am not easterner. Westerners and northerners voted failed APC and assisted rigging. I have seen video where tilimpoo wife said "we will show them who get Lagos"
Outside rigging people still have the right to vote who they want, everybody with his vote.
There were also rigging in the east, I have video of people being beating for voting APC.
Everybody rigs elections in Nigeria, whoever rig most wins.
Re: ‘medicine After Death’, Obi Blasts INEC Over 2023 Election Report by hopily(m): 8:51am On Feb 25
[code][/code]When the riteous rule the people rejoice, In Abia state the new governor is doing things differently...Who ruled matter
JASONjnr:

Re: ‘medicine After Death’, Obi Blasts INEC Over 2023 Election Report by Exceed15: 11:16am On Feb 25
LegendHero:
Lol Obi don dey develop mental problem small small.

Won’t report come after election before Abi no be every election year INEC dey release report.

What’s is the lewnatic Obi blasting them for?
Hmm... this your frustration is due to the current hardship . Kikikikikiki.. this laughter shall favor me and my family.
Re: ‘medicine After Death’, Obi Blasts INEC Over 2023 Election Report by gideonvalor98(m): 11:47pm On Feb 25
Creamypie:
see this one. Wey dey eat once a day, defending suffering. WS this how you attacked Jonathan when he made everything 700% cheaper than they are now. Shameless being

Olodo boy. What did he achieve with the loads of money from crude oil sale? Make things 700% cheaper with your father's money abi? Depleted our foreign reserves with reckless handling of fx and free hand for corruption to strive unabated!
Re: ‘medicine After Death’, Obi Blasts INEC Over 2023 Election Report by Creamypie(m): 11:59pm On Feb 25
gideonvalor98:

Olodo boy. What did he achieve with the loads of money from crude oil sale? Make things 700% cheaper with your father's money abi? Depleted our foreign reserves with reckless handling of fx and free hand for corruption to strive unabated!
cretin, those of you who support 700% inflation were same persons who condemned Jonathan when things were 700% cheaper, saying they were costly. Your ugly idiot friend tilimpoo was amongst those who condemned Jonathan when he wanted to totally remove subsidy. Which would make fuel 120# per liter, sayong there was nothing like sibsidy.
Olodo rabata
Re: ‘medicine After Death’, Obi Blasts INEC Over 2023 Election Report by gideonvalor98(m): 4:02pm On Feb 27
Creamypie:
cretin, those of you who support 700% inflation were same persons who condemned Jonathan when things were 700% cheaper, saying they were costly. Your ugly idiot friend tilimpoo was amongst those who condemned Jonathan when he wanted to totally remove subsidy. Which would make fuel 120# per liter, sayong there was nothing like sibsidy.
Olodo rabata

This boy no know book aje! Go dey sell otapiapia for traffic, make sun fit heat your brain 🧠 boil...like seriously! Where in the world have you heard removal of subsidy will lower the price of petrol? You need help ASAP!
Re: ‘medicine After Death’, Obi Blasts INEC Over 2023 Election Report by Creamypie(m): 5:42pm On Feb 27
gideonvalor98:

This boy no know book aje! Go dey sell otapiapia for traffic, make sun fit heat your brain 🧠 boil...like seriously! Where in the world have you heard removal of subsidy will lower the price of petrol? You need help ASAP!
this boy wey dey taken care of by his father. I no blame you, as you are under ur guardians. Look my write up, I said when good luck wanted to remove subsidy so that fuel would be sold for 140 as against 100 naira, bola tilimpoo and his stupid minions opposed it, and said there was nothing like subsidy. Only for same tilimpoo to remove it, Malking it x7 of what it was under Jonathan, making inflation to be 750%.

1 Like 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Check Out This Advert On Today's Sun Newspaper. / Finance Perm Sec. Ignore Saraki's Invitation / PHOTO: Abandoned NEPA Helicopters Rotting Away

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.