Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,192 members, 7,818,628 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:10 PM

‘medicine After Death’, Obi Blasts INEC Over 2023 Election Report - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / ‘medicine After Death’, Obi Blasts INEC Over 2023 Election Report (42740 Views)

Peter Obi Blasts APC And PDP, Says Tinubu's Age Unknown (Video) / Peter Obi Blasts Senator Elisha Abbo For Slapping Nursing Mother Mercilessly / Atiku Blasts INEC’s ‘Crass Ignorance And Incomparably Low-Level Illiteracy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ‘medicine After Death’, Obi Blasts INEC Over 2023 Election Report by Think9ja(m): 10:43pm On Feb 23
VinnyBaba:

Mahmud Yakubu and INEC really messed up. sad

Subverting The Wishes of Nigerians who voted for PETER OBI
and forcing this Ebola's gazelle Gagaraga on govt us. embarassed undecided

I ask you for the other thread make you give me break down of how Tinubu rigged and how Obi suppose win, you run because you no get anything to talk. Yet, you're still saying this stuff. God go vindicate that Yakubu man one day even tho na idiot him be
Re: ‘medicine After Death’, Obi Blasts INEC Over 2023 Election Report by jogojogo: 10:44pm On Feb 23
TimeManager:
This boy should keep his mouth shut... Yes, obi is a boy. After his gbajue lawyers collected over 700million from him, they couldn't provide figures from a single polling unit to support their claims. He got 4% in NW, 6% in NE, 29% in SW, how can such a dummy win an election with such atrocious figures from the three most populated geopolitical zones. Does he think his 87% in SE can make him the president.

-kiss the truth!
He is a typical Eastener who estimated themselves and thought about themselves beyond what they are.
They think the World revolve around them not knowing nobody is aware of their existence

is a typical Eastener who estimated themselves and thought about themselves beyond what they are.
They think the World revolve around them not knowing nobody is aware of their existence

4 Likes

Re: ‘medicine After Death’, Obi Blasts INEC Over 2023 Election Report by Umuinyioku: 10:44pm On Feb 23
TimeManager:
This boy should keep his mouth shut... Yes, obi is a boy. After his gbajue lawyers collected over 700million from him, they couldn't provide figures from a single polling unit to support their claims. He got 4% in NW, 6% in NE, 29% in SW, how can such a dummy win an election with such atrocious figures from the three most populated geopolitical zones. Does he think his 87% in SE can make him the president.

-kiss the truth!

Kiss which Truth? When the tribunal was already compromised and hell bent to install Tinubu?

The stolen presidency is the Achilles heels to Nigeria's development and growth.

1 Like

Re: ‘medicine After Death’, Obi Blasts INEC Over 2023 Election Report by ZombiePUNISHER: 10:44pm On Feb 23
JASONjnr:
There's absolutely nothing Obi would've done differently that Nigeria would've been better than it is today.
Moreover, Obi doesn't have what it takes to withstand the northern influence
The South East should lower their voice and build a strong leader or king that will be highly respected.... Someone with greater influence that would influence their political and national decisions.
Not every one speaki6from different point of views and expect the country to take them serious.

Anything a zombie tells himself to sleep at night is welcomed..

Enjoy your jihadists killing men and raping women in the middle belts and all over the country..

while your dullard Tinubu drinks their blood for breakfast..

No python dance will be declared in middle belt against the invaders..

God punish you all ..
Re: ‘medicine After Death’, Obi Blasts INEC Over 2023 Election Report by Faposky95: 10:45pm On Feb 23
Tntsi:
PO gave a perfect description of the inec charade.

The major players and causes of the dearth in the country today.
1. Tinubu and gang
2. Yakubu mahood Inec
3. Ariwola and his criminal gang of judges in the appeal and supreme court.
4. Religious leaders both christian and muslim who clearly witnessed the evil from inec and the desecration of the land and yet turned blind eyes. Some were busy blessing evil.
5. Citizens who witnessed our nation being desecrated and were hailing , dancing and jumping.

Today the Consequences are hitting hard. Hunger, hardship and Ebin pawa all over, of which it hasnt even started.

No matter how beautiful you try to paint and furnish a house, if the foundation is faulty, it will collaspe. The tinubu mandate is not just faulty, it is a cursed one.
He didn't only rig he desecrated the ancient landmark of the fathers which is against the law of divinty for the earth.

The new Nigeria must be built on the right foundation .

No matter the breakthroughs......
Ever asked Americans why they perceive Trump.to better their lot rather than. Biden.....?
Biden ain't that bad, but.....?!
BAT may not be the cause of majority of our problems, but as problems , he must accept them and tackle them the righteous way.
Then right will be restored
Re: ‘medicine After Death’, Obi Blasts INEC Over 2023 Election Report by Felaincarnated: 10:47pm On Feb 23
Thugs like God of men and even so called professor. Funny how dey suddenly all developed sore throats
Hezzyluv:
Elections are over, let's move on.

But seriously, if you are among the thugs that protested when Jonathan was the president and now completely become mute or turn blind eyes seeing how messed up the economy is without remorse, "the thunder that will fire u is on the way with G-strings on.".
Re: ‘medicine After Death’, Obi Blasts INEC Over 2023 Election Report by Goodvibes007: 10:49pm On Feb 23
TimeManager:

-kiss the truth!

Obi wey no popular pass where Ibo population are in extremely large number. The dude was almost non existent in the North in the last election.. Atiku outshined him in the SW. Only a fool will think such candidate will win the presidential election.

Even his parties performance was terrible in the Senate and HOR.

1 Like

Re: ‘medicine After Death’, Obi Blasts INEC Over 2023 Election Report by TREX002: 10:50pm On Feb 23
TimeManager:

-kiss the truth!

Na ogun go kill u... U still have the gods to talk of politics at critical moment like this.. I pray this suffering be 100X in your life particularly u... U will suffer all the suffering of Nigerians combined.... U go suffer I swear.

Re: ‘medicine After Death’, Obi Blasts INEC Over 2023 Election Report by Umuinyioku: 10:51pm On Feb 23
LegendHero:
Lol Obi don dey develop mental problem small small.

Won’t report come after election before Abi no be every election year INEC dey release report.

What’s is the lewnatic Obi blasting them for?
What are you yarning here? That Obi is wrong to carpet INEC for inefficiency and maladministration, leading to installing a drug addict and certificate forger.as President?

Tinubu didn't win elections but was installed by INEC in cahoot with the presidency.

The injustice is the Achilles heels to Nigeria's development and growth. So much suffering and anomie in the Land. The gods are angry.

Mahmoud Yakubu and his inept INEC have caused serious breach in our political evolution.

So sad.

Weeps!
Re: ‘medicine After Death’, Obi Blasts INEC Over 2023 Election Report by Umuinyioku: 10:54pm On Feb 23
Jimafe31:
You Obid1ots almost convinced me that Tinubu is a dumb useless old man.

Thank God I listened to him myself,

And I saw first hand by myself that the man is an epitome of excellence, astute selflessness and sagacious brilliance.

Now look at our economy, look at the Surplus food, look at the capital gains of Naira in the FX.

Look at the sanity in the populity, look at the boom of SMEs.

Look at the safety of lives and kindred. Look at our rapport with Niger and our other neighbors

Look at all the good things we would have missed.

Thank God I had a mind of my own.

Who is a Trader besides the tamer of the Atlantic Ocean?

Long Live The BAT jare
What a sarcasm.

Salute!
Re: ‘medicine After Death’, Obi Blasts INEC Over 2023 Election Report by cmikel: 10:55pm On Feb 23
THE MONEY USED FO BUY PEOPLE DURING THE ELECTION IS NOT YOUR MATE

THE MONIES AND OFFERS WERE MOUTH WATTERY

.WEN YOU HAVE A CANDIDATE SPONSORED WITH STATE RESOURCES WHAT DO YOU EXPECT??

PEOPLE WHO HAD MONEY AND WERE EXTREMELY DESPERATE TOOK OVER THE SHOW.

Re: ‘medicine After Death’, Obi Blasts INEC Over 2023 Election Report by dNortherner(m): 10:59pm On Feb 23
Hezzyluv:
Elections are over, let's move on.

But seriously, if you are among the thugs that protested when Jonathan was the president and now completely become mute or turn blind eyes seeing how messed up the economy is without remorse, "the thunder that will fire u is on the way with G-strings on.".
Re: ‘medicine After Death’, Obi Blasts INEC Over 2023 Election Report by Nlkay(m): 11:02pm On Feb 23
Let me say this without remorse, Nigerians should learn to go for the head of the INEC chairman who rigs an election because their future is dependent on it.
When you declare an INEC chairman head wanted and you're able to get it, the judiciary will seat well. Assuming Mahmoud head is being played as a ball on the streets of Nigeria, the judiciary will never mess up anymore. This is my belief. The time has come for us to unite as we have no other country to call ours. I'm not from Britain and I can't be a citizen with a clause because I've resided there. My home and motherland remains Nigeria which is blessed in all ramifications. The citizens of this country must tell herself the truth without bias. Go for the head of whoever rigs an election as this will serve as a warning to others if your readiness.
Even the Army is waiting for us rose up to our task.
Nmezor
post=128615118:

Nothing but the truth...hmmm its well

2 Likes

Re: ‘medicine After Death’, Obi Blasts INEC Over 2023 Election Report by onuman: 11:11pm On Feb 23
It's only APC hardliners who will take the latest INEC explanation for truth. Even nominal APC members would understand from this that the INEC headship is made of con men.

Medicine after death indeed.
Re: ‘medicine After Death’, Obi Blasts INEC Over 2023 Election Report by Mrtaye: 11:11pm On Feb 23
Doublek101:

Who's this bastard? Thunder fire you and ur entire family for such word. U be animal. Una nor want better thing for life. Check well u be Yoruba person just been tribalistic here. He nor go better for you.
Amen
Re: ‘medicine After Death’, Obi Blasts INEC Over 2023 Election Report by Junwo: 11:13pm On Feb 23
yari1ba boys always yearning dust
Re: ‘medicine After Death’, Obi Blasts INEC Over 2023 Election Report by Sholaco: 11:13pm On Feb 23
Creamypie:
Elections have consequences.when they thought they were dealing with south and east, na emselves dey do.thank god no protest in south and east. Painter of garri na 2k500 for warri. By 2027, any person still alive, and living, in this country will then be taught this time, by extreme suffering. how to make proper electoral decisions, which are not based on tribe, religion
which one is south and east?

1 Like

Re: ‘medicine After Death’, Obi Blasts INEC Over 2023 Election Report by InvertedHammer: 11:14pm On Feb 23
Creamypie:
Elections have consequences.when they thought they were dealing with south and east, na emselves dey do.thank god no protest in south and east. Painter of garri na 2k500 for warri. By 2027, any person still alive, and living, in this country will then be taught this time, by extreme suffering. how to make proper electoral decisions, which are not based on tribe, religion
/
By 2027, the surviving morons will still vote based on tribe and religion. Don't underestimate how much Nigerians have been programmed to enjoy suffering.
They seem to enjoy it. They'd rather cut off the neck to spite the face than focus on their own prosperity.

/
Re: ‘medicine After Death’, Obi Blasts INEC Over 2023 Election Report by obailala(m): 11:14pm On Feb 23
JASONjnr:
There's absolutely nothing Obi would've done differently that Nigeria would've been better than it is today.

Moreover, Obi doesn't have what it takes to withstand the northern influence.

The South East should lower their voice and build a strong leader or king that will be highly respected.... Someone with greater influence that would influence their political and national decisions.

Not every one speaki6from different point of views and expect the country to take them serious.
You mean the south east should build a strong thief and bandit that can match the criminality of people like Tinubu?.... Obviously thats the quality a person needs before they can be accepted as a leader in a God forsaken country like ours.

1 Like

Re: ‘medicine After Death’, Obi Blasts INEC Over 2023 Election Report by paskal16: 11:15pm On Feb 23
Inec is a retarded institution just like apc hungry supporters
Re: ‘medicine After Death’, Obi Blasts INEC Over 2023 Election Report by Mrtaye: 11:16pm On Feb 23
Greenfaces:

Exactly. Must he be a president to support the growth of the nation in whatever capacity? Let him tell us what he would do in a situation like this to resolve the dollar hike? Tinubu obviously wants to succeed in imprinting his name in the sand dunes of time as the saviour of Nigeria. That should tell you that he will do whatever he knows can make that possible. That it is happening like this today is totally not of his wish or control. He is doing what he thinks is best. One must not wish the country drowns because the sailor is not obi. Obi is just a human who may have found this same misfortune. Its not about obi or tinubu, it should be about Nigeria and the unborn
Why should obi come out to tell you what he will do.....did the president tell is anything about what he was going to do during the campaign
Re: ‘medicine After Death’, Obi Blasts INEC Over 2023 Election Report by sirchim(m): 11:16pm On Feb 23
Malroux:
Tinubu is an election rigger.
You mean THIEFNIBU Baban Baban BARAWOO 🤔?

1 Like

Re: ‘medicine After Death’, Obi Blasts INEC Over 2023 Election Report by onuman: 11:17pm On Feb 23
Mahmood Yakubu in 2019 denied the existence of INEC SERVER. Through the denial, he stole the 2019 presidential election for APC.

In 2023, Mahmood Yakubu disabled the system for electronic transmission of vote results after discovering that Tinubu, Atiku and Kwankwaso were sharing the votes of their main ethno-religious constituency; and that gave Peter Obi the opportunity to be far ahead of all the presidential candidates.
Mahmood Yakubu stole the 2023 presidential election for APC.
Mahmood Yakubu is an oligarchic rule lover. He has damaged Nigeria's election process.
Re: ‘medicine After Death’, Obi Blasts INEC Over 2023 Election Report by sirchim(m): 11:17pm On Feb 23
VinnyBaba:

Mahmud Yakubu and INEC really messed up. sad

Subverting The Wishes of Nigerians who voted for PETER OBI
and forcing this Ebola's gazelle Gagaraga on govt us. embarassed undecided
You can say that again.

1 Like

Re: ‘medicine After Death’, Obi Blasts INEC Over 2023 Election Report by livenija: 11:19pm On Feb 23
immortalcrown:
It is well.
na so u go talk till u tire 4 earth
Re: ‘medicine After Death’, Obi Blasts INEC Over 2023 Election Report by Dennisochampa: 11:20pm On Feb 23
Obi3icebaba:

Either he rule the country or not he will still be richer, influential and respected than you, your family, your lineage and even your future unborn family member both nuclear and extended ✌️
Maybe true but no matter how broke I get, I'll never be as broke as your entire family combined....
Have a peaceful night rest!

3 Likes

Re: ‘medicine After Death’, Obi Blasts INEC Over 2023 Election Report by Mrtaye: 11:20pm On Feb 23
jogojogo:

is a typical Eastener who estimated themselves and thought about themselves beyond what they are.
You say easterners over estimated themselves abi...as a Yoruba man who is the president and which region actually over estimated themselves
Re: ‘medicine After Death’, Obi Blasts INEC Over 2023 Election Report by ifinger: 11:20pm On Feb 23
Creamypie:

My brother dem go hia
Re: ‘medicine After Death’, Obi Blasts INEC Over 2023 Election Report by Dennisochampa: 11:22pm On Feb 23
PotatoSalad:

Nigerians are intentional with whatever they do. That's why y'all deserve whatever is hitting you now.
These three will leave nairaland to lament on the hardship and even form the pity party and find ways to manipulate people to send them money. Have another election tomorrow and they'll vote Tinubu again.
Someone's trying to push the importance of accountability and responsibility and you idiots have nothing else to say than this.
Very intentional people 🧏🏾‍♂️

Accountability that he couldn't build with labor party??

Abi no be the party dey involved for financial misappropriation so??

Make una deh decieve una self....

Person roof dey leak... He leave am go dey fight to fix him neighbor own....

Una go explain Taya... No evidence and no matter how bad the economy gets.... Just like a lion will never eat grass..... As the lord lives... I and my entire family will ease through without breaking a sweat!!!

1 Like

Re: ‘medicine After Death’, Obi Blasts INEC Over 2023 Election Report by Obec70(m): 11:23pm On Feb 23
INEC, INEC, I E. how many times did I called you?
Re: ‘medicine After Death’, Obi Blasts INEC Over 2023 Election Report by tonesky(m): 11:23pm On Feb 23
Medicine after death Indeed. If it took INEC one year to window dress and fine-tune 2023 election rigging; Kudos to them as I understood how difficult it is to rig election. It's another project all together but with the suffering in the land, it is clear that to steal is not the problem but sharing and keeping the proceeds of the loot is the Koko. Weldone INEC.
Re: ‘medicine After Death’, Obi Blasts INEC Over 2023 Election Report by immortalcrown(m): 11:24pm On Feb 23
livenija:
na so u go talk till u tire 4 earth
And what will you be doing until you get tired?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Abaribe: What Suswam Told Me In DSS Custody / Babangida: How Us Invited 12nothern Governors To Remove Jonathan. / Seyi Makinde Visits Governor Ajimobi (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.