Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,836 members, 7,817,467 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:46 PM

Should I Stick With Her Or Move On–boyfriend Of The Lady Rocked By Omah Lay Says - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Should I Stick With Her Or Move On–boyfriend Of The Lady Rocked By Omah Lay Says (836 Views)

Twitter Slay Queen Who Cheated On Boyfriend With Twitter Slay King Trends Online / Boyfriend Of Ghanaian ‘Kitchen Stool Sextape’ Girl Speaks / Lady Rejects Marriage Proposal From Her Boyfriend Of 10 Years..see Her Reason (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Should I Stick With Her Or Move On–boyfriend Of The Lady Rocked By Omah Lay Says by SeunBilton(m): 9:26pm On Feb 23
The boyfriend of the girl who was rocked by singer Omah Lay on stage in London, United Kingdom, has spoken out.

A video leaked on social media lately, showing the man upset after Omah Lay staged an intimate moment with his girlfriend on stage.
In a video circulating on social media, Omah Lay takes his stage performance to the next level by bending the girl, getting personal with her, rocking her, locking lips with her, and even giving her a backshot.
The partner in the video was dissatisfied, as he was seen shaking his head and waking up alone on his way home after the event.
Re: Should I Stick With Her Or Move On–boyfriend Of The Lady Rocked By Omah Lay Says by judatech: 10:08pm On Feb 23
All for the grams...stick...simp!
Re: Should I Stick With Her Or Move On–boyfriend Of The Lady Rocked By Omah Lay Says by Fahvvy: 7:56am On Feb 24
Only a completely finished man will even consider going back to a whor.e girl like that undecided...
Re: Should I Stick With Her Or Move On–boyfriend Of The Lady Rocked By Omah Lay Says by endisnear: 8:56am On Feb 24
you date prostitute not wife materials
Re: Should I Stick With Her Or Move On–boyfriend Of The Lady Rocked By Omah Lay Says by Caramia2020(m): 10:36am On Feb 24
Move on, she will follow the money any day.

(1) (Reply)

Double Condoms Is Recommended / Proposals / Get A Date

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.