Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,965 members, 7,810,676 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 01:09 PM

Meron Benti: This 'White Woman' Is Actually An Ethiopian Albino - Health (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Meron Benti: This 'White Woman' Is Actually An Ethiopian Albino (58836 Views)

What Is This White Spots On My Penis? / What Could Have Caused This White Tongue? (Viewers Discretion) / Unusual Occurrence Of Mixed Albino Twins In Nigeria(photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Meron Benti: This 'White Woman' Is Actually An Ethiopian Albino by Military0001: 9:35am On Feb 24
H
Re: Meron Benti: This 'White Woman' Is Actually An Ethiopian Albino by Dcaliphate(m): 9:35am On Feb 24
So after correcting one sick dude i got banned grin

Oshey Eric Bana of Nairaland
Re: Meron Benti: This 'White Woman' Is Actually An Ethiopian Albino by Greenfaces: 9:36am On Feb 24
American albino

Re: Meron Benti: This 'White Woman' Is Actually An Ethiopian Albino by VeeVeeMyLuv(m): 9:37am On Feb 24
PapaNnamdi:

What causes albinism is the lack of pigmentation
The op might not be far from the truth, inbreedings can produce variations in homozygous offsprings, the whites might just be variation with traces of pigmentation that gives rise to redheads blondes and brunettes

The photo evidence speaks volume above, the only contrasting fact is the shape of the noses in photos above they are purely African round nose
East Africans have pointed nose 👃 like Europeans

3 Likes

Re: Meron Benti: This 'White Woman' Is Actually An Ethiopian Albino by ikdaddy01(m): 9:37am On Feb 24
Fruits of all those mix races pollination while waiting for Ethiopian Air connect flight in Addis. Let me take a bottle of palmwine, as beer don cost and bitters have been banned.

1 Like

Re: Meron Benti: This 'White Woman' Is Actually An Ethiopian Albino by BBIA: 9:38am On Feb 24
AsaBlackheart:

So race and ethnicity is simply about color?
Lmao
So you didn’t know?

Race is combination of physical attributes, such as skin color, hair texture, facial features, and genetic ancestry.

3 Likes

Re: Meron Benti: This 'White Woman' Is Actually An Ethiopian Albino by BBIA: 9:39am On Feb 24
Makindola87:
Woow this white is really different from the ones I know
Me I go comfortably bang this one kpekus. cool

In fact I get erection right now. cool o

Re: Meron Benti: This 'White Woman' Is Actually An Ethiopian Albino by ponishah: 9:42am On Feb 24
Rostikol:
Meron Benti, an Ethiopian albino: «I know people stare at me. In Africa they called me a foreigner. In Italy I was the “negro girl”

Meron Benti is An Ethiopian albino born to regular black Ethiopians.

As you can see, she looks EXACTLY like a white person from Sweden or Norway.

This is proof that the people we call 'WHITES' today are simply descendants of ancient African albinos.

In ancient times, it appears there was a breakout of ALBINISM among certain African populations around the Horn of Africa.

Remember that there are original black Africans with straight hair like the Ethiopians and Somalis etc.

That is their natural state with NO admixture.

When they produce albinos, they look exactly like the people we call ''white people'' today.

The ancient Africans were shocked by the strange appearance of these albino babies, and attributed it to some kind of disease.

They banished the albino populations to places were they eventually formed their own communities, interbreeding with themselves, and eventually becoming ''the white race''.

They left Africa in droves for more temperate climates in Europe where the sun was less harsh, to protect their albinoid skin from infection and diseases caused by sunlight.

The reason for white racism today could be partly due to their subconscious recollection of being driven out of black communities in the ancient past and left to fend for themselves in isolated communities...

https://www.nuoveradici.world/articoli-in-evidenza/meron-benti-an-ethiopian-albino-i-know-people-stare-at-me-in-africa-they-called-me-a-foreigner-in-italy-i-was-the-negro-girl/
Tell her to wear her natural hair, and your guess work becomes failure
Re: Meron Benti: This 'White Woman' Is Actually An Ethiopian Albino by AngelicBeing: 9:42am On Feb 24
jazzman7711:

None of what you typed disproves the OP's thesis.

Whites could still be an albino race, but intermarriage with non-white people over several millenia would have somewhat diluted that albinism to enable them produce a small amount of melanin.

So you could call them 'mixed race' albinos.

Those pictures the OP posted are not fake pictures. Those are white people by any measurement.

If you weren't told that they were Ethiopians and Somalians, you would never know.

According to a source, ''African folklore hold the belief that tribes with significant carriers of the mutated gene for albinism eventually migrated northward through Egypt to another area of Africa which is now called Europe, seeking a more hospitable living environment for their offspring – escape the intensity of the equatorial hot climate of the great river valleys and great lakes region of Central, Eastern and Southern Africa, which was then and still is South of what is now called Egypt.

The “albino” group moved up in the mountainous area during the Ice Age or Glaciations period that lasted thousands of years further isolating themselves from their original parent population in Africa. And by being in such isolated living condition for such a prolonged period they also interbred (within the existing parent groups), thereby creating additional “albino” offsprings from “albino” mothers and fathers.

White skin is a form of albinism. There is no difference, genetically or phenotypically speaking, between the white skin of a caucasoid person and the skin of a person designated as an albino in Africa. Black people with albinism tend to have hair of a deep bright yellow, cream-colored skin, and green or hazel eyes. In the caucasian race, blonde hair, blue eyes, and alabaster skin are considered so highly desirable that brunettes often bleach their hair or wear colored contacts to look like Albinos.

...In Biblical times in Africa and beyond, people with albinism were banished or thrown out, and forced to live in colonies just as people with leprosaria or Hansen’s Disease were forced to live in leper colonies and away from other people. Africans believed that God was delivering judgment on a family with albinism and that the individual with albinism is cursed or is the embodiment of sin.

White-skinned people came into existence thousands of years ago as the albino groups in Africa migrated north to Europe also to escape the intensity of the equatorial sun of the Southern hemisphere (Welsing, 23).

During Biblical times Albinos were ostracized. The same thing is happening today when albinism occurs in some African societies. Albinos are ostracized by their own families – especially in Black families where the difference in skin color is more distinct. The ostracizing of albinos during Biblical times is explanation enough of how Europeans have come to be – African albinos produced more and more albinos until there was an albino group significant to form a new ethnic group – or caucasians.

https://grandmotherafrica.com/albinism-and-whiteness-the-origin-of-the-caucasian/
cool
Re: Meron Benti: This 'White Woman' Is Actually An Ethiopian Albino by inice(m): 9:42am On Feb 24
I like abinos without blemishes on their skin

You can get over 300 premium apps here., replace the "dot" selardotco/6251lx
Re: Meron Benti: This 'White Woman' Is Actually An Ethiopian Albino by BarrElChapo(m): 9:43am On Feb 24
she looks like an albino to me.

2 Likes

Re: Meron Benti: This 'White Woman' Is Actually An Ethiopian Albino by Minsk24: 9:44am On Feb 24
Rostikol will never cease to amaze me with his baseless theories....na so he talk say na edo people be the ancestors of japan grin

4 Likes

Re: Meron Benti: This 'White Woman' Is Actually An Ethiopian Albino by aurorae1: 9:44am On Feb 24
Makamatic:

Like the alphabet we use in communication was gotten from the West , medication are from the western companies Gsk and sanofil left nigeria and we know how e they go , the dude is prolly using an iPhone or Samsung made by westerners . But if we speak fact , they're going to gaslight you of been a white worshipper

Bro/Sis, you need to read more. Alphabet from the west ke? That alone almost nullifies every other thing you want to say.
The lithium in your so called phone is mined from Africa, GSK and Sanofi come here for raw materials and have black people as head of research teams... Etc.
No one called you a white worshipper, but if it looks like it, talks like it, it's probably it...

3 Likes

Re: Meron Benti: This 'White Woman' Is Actually An Ethiopian Albino by VeeVeeMyLuv(m): 9:44am On Feb 24
👀
Re: Meron Benti: This 'White Woman' Is Actually An Ethiopian Albino by Elliotwaveforec: 9:47am On Feb 24
In other words, Whites are albinos!
Re: Meron Benti: This 'White Woman' Is Actually An Ethiopian Albino by Olatara(f): 9:49am On Feb 24
VeeVeeMyLuv:

Agbaniwonda?

Please dear take heart. May God console you
angry
Re: Meron Benti: This 'White Woman' Is Actually An Ethiopian Albino by ponishah: 9:51am On Feb 24
Rostikol:
Meron Benti, an Ethiopian albino: «I know people stare at me. In Africa they called me a foreigner. In Italy I was the “negro girl”

This is proof that the people we call 'WHITES' today are simply descendants of ancient African albinos.

In ancient times, it appears there was a breakout of ALBINISM among certain African populations around the Horn of Africa.

Remember that there are original black Africans with straight hair like the Ethiopians and Somalis etc.

When they produce albinos, they look exactly like the people we call ''white people'' today.

The ancient Africans were shocked by the strange appearance of these albino babies, and attributed it to some kind of disease.

They banished the albino populations to places were they eventually formed their own communities, interbreeding with themselves, and eventually becoming ''the white race''.

They left Africa in droves for more temperate climates in Europe where the sun was less harsh, to protect their albinoid skin from infection and diseases caused by sunlight.

The reason for white racism today could be partly due to their subconscious recollection of being driven out of black communities in the ancient past and left to fend for themselves in isolated communities...

https://www.nuoveradici.world/articoli-in-evidenza/meron-benti-an-ethiopian-albino-i-know-people-stare-at-me-in-africa-they-called-me-a-foreigner-in-italy-i-was-the-negro-girl/

STUPID WRITE UP!
WHY HASN'T ANY CAUCASIAN COUPLE PRODUCED A BLACK OFFSPRING IN ANY OF THEIR FILIAL GENERATIONS ?
IDIOTIC FOLLY

4 Likes

Re: Meron Benti: This 'White Woman' Is Actually An Ethiopian Albino by eepeepook: 9:55am On Feb 24
Nairaland is not a knowledge base. Recognize the fact and know peace. Come here, type rubbish, throw insults then go back to bed. This is Nigeria’s 4chan. The owner secretly embraces the reality while openly speaking against it.

2 Likes

Re: Meron Benti: This 'White Woman' Is Actually An Ethiopian Albino by Zooposki(f): 9:56am On Feb 24
Rostikol:
Now that you know that the so-called 'white people' are not some superior gods from outer space, can we now see a reduction in your colomentality on this forum please?

Many thanks. undecided

lol. Do you know the biochemistry of both albinos?
Re: Meron Benti: This 'White Woman' Is Actually An Ethiopian Albino by Zooposki(f): 9:57am On Feb 24
ponishah:

STUPID WRITE UP!
WHY HASN'T ANY CAUCASIAN COUPLE PRODUCE A BLACK OFFSPRING IN ANY OF THEIR FILIAL GENERATIONS ?
IDIOTIC FOLLY

Thank you. I just read his posts and asked him if he knows the biochemistry of both albinos.

3 Likes

Re: Meron Benti: This 'White Woman' Is Actually An Ethiopian Albino by kay29000(m): 9:57am On Feb 24
Arda1000:
After explaining how Albinos are white people ancestors u go later explain Asians ancestors grin

Lol!

1 Like

Re: Meron Benti: This 'White Woman' Is Actually An Ethiopian Albino by WealthyNigerian: 9:58am On Feb 24
Only the Complete Truth has capacity to completely set you free, Africans are direct descendants of Adam and Eve, Africans still maintains the Original DNA from from Adam since Our CREATOR's Breath of Life made him a Living Soul: https://m.youtube.com/shorts/TDA4HbuEcxM

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yvS2gjMMXBQ&pp=ygUeYWxiaW5pc20gd2hpdGUgcmFjZSBDYXVjYXNpYW4g

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=caepDj0udmo&pp=ygUeYWxiaW5pc20gd2hpdGUgcmFjZSBDYXVjYXNpYW4g

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GKB8hXYod2w
Re: Meron Benti: This 'White Woman' Is Actually An Ethiopian Albino by advanceDNA: 10:01am On Feb 24
Rostikol:

Awwww....Poor baby.

We destroyed his myth of white gods from outer space.

Kpele o..

Do you need a handkerchief?

Go school ..u say na scam...

Even white pple have albinos among them

No race in the world produce same quantity of epidermal melanin..

..because ur skin isn't black doesn't automatically make u albino.... U are albino when u have zero epidermal, hair and eye melanin

U don't know melanin also determine hair and eyes color as well ....and thats why albinos never have brown or dark eyes/hair

...yet there are plenty white pple with brown/black eyes and dark hair like black pple...in fact..brown eye color is the most common in the gene pool of humans

4 Likes

Re: Meron Benti: This 'White Woman' Is Actually An Ethiopian Albino by timay1: 10:03am On Feb 24
VeeVeeMyLuv:

East Africans have pointed nose 👃 like Europeans

Yea, a lot of Ethopians, Somalians, Sudanese etc have some form of pointed caucasian nose shape
Re: Meron Benti: This 'White Woman' Is Actually An Ethiopian Albino by sylve11: 10:16am On Feb 24
jazzman7711:

None of what you typed disproves the OP's thesis.

Whites could still be an albino race, but intermarriage with non-white people over several millenia would have somewhat diluted that albinism to enable them produce a small amount of melanin.

So you could call them 'mixed race' albinos.

Those pictures the OP posted are not fake pictures. Those are white people by any measurement.

If you weren't told that they were Ethiopians and Somalians, you would never know.

According to a source, ''African folklore hold the belief that tribes with significant carriers of the mutated gene for albinism eventually migrated northward through Egypt to another area of Africa which is now called Europe, seeking a more hospitable living environment for their offspring – escape the intensity of the equatorial hot climate of the great river valleys and great lakes region of Central, Eastern and Southern Africa, which was then and still is South of what is now called Egypt.

The “albino” group moved up in the mountainous area during the Ice Age or Glaciations period that lasted thousands of years further isolating themselves from their original parent population in Africa. And by being in such isolated living condition for such a prolonged period they also interbred (within the existing parent groups), thereby creating additional “albino” offsprings from “albino” mothers and fathers.

White skin is a form of albinism. There is no difference, genetically or phenotypically speaking, between the white skin of a caucasoid person and the skin of a person designated as an albino in Africa. Black people with albinism tend to have hair of a deep bright yellow, cream-colored skin, and green or hazel eyes. In the caucasian race, blonde hair, blue eyes, and alabaster skin are considered so highly desirable that brunettes often bleach their hair or wear colored contacts to look like Albinos.

...In Biblical times in Africa and beyond, people with albinism were banished or thrown out, and forced to live in colonies just as people with leprosaria or Hansen’s Disease were forced to live in leper colonies and away from other people. Africans believed that God was delivering judgment on a family with albinism and that the individual with albinism is cursed or is the embodiment of sin.

White-skinned people came into existence thousands of years ago as the albino groups in Africa migrated north to Europe also to escape the intensity of the equatorial sun of the Southern hemisphere (Welsing, 23).

During Biblical times Albinos were ostracized. The same thing is happening today when albinism occurs in some African societies. Albinos are ostracized by their own families – especially in Black families where the difference in skin color is more distinct. The ostracizing of albinos during Biblical times is explanation enough of how Europeans have come to be – African albinos produced more and more albinos until there was an albino group significant to form a new ethnic group – or caucasians.

https://grandmotherafrica.com/albinism-and-whiteness-the-origin-of-the-caucasian/

Hmmm cool
Re: Meron Benti: This 'White Woman' Is Actually An Ethiopian Albino by Ttipsy(f): 10:18am On Feb 24
tensazangetsu20:
Mtscheew undecided lipsrsealed
lol

Why
Re: Meron Benti: This 'White Woman' Is Actually An Ethiopian Albino by sylve11: 10:20am On Feb 24
Minsk24:
Rostikol will never cease to amaze me with his baseless theories....na so he talk say na edo people be the ancestors of japan grin

Abeg share me the link grin grin cool
Re: Meron Benti: This 'White Woman' Is Actually An Ethiopian Albino by yommen: 10:22am On Feb 24
Rostikol:
Now that you know that the so-called 'white people' are not some superior gods from outer space, can we now see a reduction in your colomentality on this forum please?

Many thanks. undecided

Stop being stupid. The white people are superior to blacks. The white man does things generally in such a way that the unborn generation stands to benefit. What does the black man do?

5 Likes

Re: Meron Benti: This 'White Woman' Is Actually An Ethiopian Albino by onuman: 10:25am On Feb 24
Rostikol:

Ethiopian albino turns to blonde woman of Europe.
Re: Meron Benti: This 'White Woman' Is Actually An Ethiopian Albino by Bigprik: 10:27am On Feb 24
Rostikol:

lies keep deceiving your self that white people are alibino from Africa

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Average Nigerian Height (Nigerian Males - Africa's Shortest?) / Having HIV Is Not A Death Sentence / Coronavirus: Pregnant Lady Dies In Ekiti After Sneaking In From Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 76
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.