Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,411 members, 7,822,908 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 07:22 PM

Meron Benti: This 'White Woman' Is Actually An Ethiopian Albino - Health (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Meron Benti: This 'White Woman' Is Actually An Ethiopian Albino (58972 Views)

An Ethiopian Woman Who Stays Without Food And Water For Over 16yrs. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Meron Benti: This 'White Woman' Is Actually An Ethiopian Albino by member13(m): 12:53am On Feb 26
jazzman7711:
^^^Those guys, their fathers/grandfathers/great grandfathers were BLACK AFRICAN EDO WARRIORS who married Japanese women. That is why they look like that. They carried on the WARRIOR traditions of their fathers as Japan's 'Samurai warriors'

Even the name 'Samurai' is derived from Edo names like Osamu, Osamuyi, Osarinmwian, Osamwónyi etc

Chineke!!!!!!!! Jesu Kristi Oba ogo o!!!!! grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Chai!!!!!!! This man is beyond redemption.
Re: Meron Benti: This 'White Woman' Is Actually An Ethiopian Albino by SmokedWhiskey: 2:18am On Feb 26
jazzman7711:

What research have you conducted to arrive at this claim?

Are you actually disputing the findings by mainstream science of Africans being the first inhabitants of Europe?

Humor us and let us laugh, please.

Forum of illiterates.

Beer parlor logic....which main stream science? The articles you claim to have read are nothing but conjectures and hypothesis.

In the meantime watch this, he explains it well

https://youtu.be/65B45VQ_fzM?si=MAv9LrGMmD4Q5_Rt
Re: Meron Benti: This 'White Woman' Is Actually An Ethiopian Albino by jazzman7711: 2:26am On Feb 26
SmokedWhiskey:

Beer parlor logic....which main stream science? The articles you claim to have read are nothing but conjectures and hypothesis.

In the meantime watch this, he explains it well

https://youtu.be/65B45VQ_fzM?si=MAv9LrGMmD4Q5_Rt

i CAN NEVER WATCH YOUR ILLITERATE VIDEO IN A MILLION YEARS.

If you are disagreeing with mainstream science on the BLACK AFRICAN ORIGIN OF WHITE PEOPLE, you are a sick, demented person.
Re: Meron Benti: This 'White Woman' Is Actually An Ethiopian Albino by Tellmeastory: 2:46am On Feb 26
member13:

Chineke!!!!!!!! Jesu Kristi Oba ogo o!!!!!

Your smileys only expose your ignorance and inferiority complex.

According to WHITE English historian Godfrey Higgins, in his epic work, Anacalypsis: An Attempt to Draw Aside the Veil of the Saitic Isis or an Inquiry into the Origin of Languages, Nations and Religions, published in 1836:

“I shall, in the course of this work, produce a number of extraordinary facts, which will be quite sufficient to prove that a black race in very early times, had more influence over the affairs of the world than has been lately suspected. And I think I shall show by some very striking circumstances yet existing, that the effects of this influence have not entirely passed away.’’

...‘’There were two Ethiopias, one to the east of the Red sea, and the other to the west of it: and a very great nation of blacks ... did rule over over almost all Asia in a very remote era, in fact beyond the reach of history or any of our records’’.

’’We have found the black complexion or something relating to it whenever we have approached the origin of nations. The Alma Mater, the goddess Multimammia, the founders of oracles, the Memnons or first idols, were always black. Venus, Juno, Jupiter, Apollo, Bacchus, Hercules, Asteroth, Adonis, Horus, Apis, Osiris, Ammon, in short, all the ... deities were black. The images remain as they were first made in very remote times.’’

"the originals of all the Gods have always been of the black race. The ancients viewed the sacred image of the Divine as Black. And woolly hair was a sign of divinity - called "the hair of the gods."

''In my Essay on The Celtic Druids, I have shown, that a great nation called Celtæ, of whom the Druids were the priests, spread themselves almost over the whole earth, and are to be traced in their .. gigantic monuments from India to the extremities of Britain. Who these can have been but the early individuals of the black nation of whom we have been treating I know not, and in this opinion I am not singular.''

- Godfrey Higgins, Anacalypsis

1 Like

Re: Meron Benti: This 'White Woman' Is Actually An Ethiopian Albino by SmokedWhiskey: 3:43am On Feb 26
I work with facts, I don't do sentiments or emotions, neither do I need feel the need for self validation (ya right.. white people descended from negro albinos to make myself feel important). Unlike you I am comfortable with Negroes being a separate branch of the human race, I got nothing to prove...enjoy your delusionment, best of luck
Re: Meron Benti: This 'White Woman' Is Actually An Ethiopian Albino by Tellmeastory: 4:53am On Feb 26
SmokedWhiskey:
I work with facts, I don't do sentiments or emotions, neither do I need feel the need for self validation (ya right.. white people descended from negro albinos to make myself feel important). Unlike you I am comfortable with Negroes being a separate branch of the human race, I got nothing to prove...enjoy your delusionment, best of luck

White boy, STFU.

This is from the UK Independent newspaper, which confirms that white people emerged very recently FROM BLACKS, and are not an indigenous separate race as you think.

Modern humans (Homo Sapiens) have been on Earth for at least 100,000 years, and they were BLACK AFRICANS.

Independent UK:

How Europeans evolved to have white skin, starting from around 8,000 years ago
Ancient populations in Spain, Luxembourg and Hungary had dark skin around 8,500 years ago

Europeans have not always been light skinned, and Caucasians are in fact a fairly new development on the continent, relatively speaking.

According to a new study reported in Science Magazine, it has been found that Caucasians are the product of “a patchwork of evolution in different places” across Europe, while scientist have discovered three genes that produce light skin – both of which have played a part in the lightening of Europeans’ skin colour over the past 8,000 years.

...When modern humans first travelled from Africa to the continent around 40,000 years ago they had darker skin, which was still seen in Spain, Luxembourg and Hungary around 8,500 years ago.

These humans lacked two genes – SLC24A5 and SLC45A2 – which lead to the depigmentation and lightening of the skin.

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/science/how-europeans-evolved-to-have-white-skin-starting-from-around-8-000-years-ago-10160120.html

So the whites themselves know that they are descended from BLACK AFRICAN IMMIGRANTS TO EUROPE.

Here is an admission by the UK Guardan Newspaper, relating to 'Cheddar Man', who typified the first BLACK AFRICAN settlers of the UK.

First modern Britons had 'dark to black' skin, Cheddar Man DNA analysis reveals

The genome of Cheddar Man, who lived 10,000 years ago, suggests that he had blue eyes, dark skin and dark curly hair.

Scientific reconstruction of the skeletal remains of 'Cheddar Man', the oldest human remains in Britain.

https://www.theguardian.com/science/2018/feb/07/first-modern-britons-dark-black-skin-cheddar-man-dna-analysis-reveals

The original Greeks, Danes, Scots, Germans, Vikings, Celts, etc were all BLACK PEOPLE.

Black Africans were the first Europeans.

If you read English historians like David MacRitchie and a few others, they show evidence of these early black civilisations of Europe.

In fact up till just 2 or 3,000 years ago, to be called a Dane (ie from Denmark) meant to be called a BLACK person.

1 Like

Re: Meron Benti: This 'White Woman' Is Actually An Ethiopian Albino by SmokedWhiskey: 5:43am On Feb 26
Tellmeastory:

White boy, STFU.

This is from the UK Independent newspaper, which confirms that white people emerged very recently FROM BLACKS, and are not an indigenous separate race as you think.

Modern humans (Homo Sapiens) have been on Earth for at least 100,000 years, and they were BLACK AFRICANS.

Independent UK:

How Europeans evolved to have white skin, starting from around 8,000 years ago
Ancient populations in Spain, Luxembourg and Hungary had dark skin around 8,500 years ago

Europeans have not always been light skinned, and Caucasians are in fact a fairly new development on the continent, relatively speaking.

According to a new study reported in Science Magazine, it has been found that Caucasians are the product of “a patchwork of evolution in different places” across Europe, while scientist have discovered three genes that produce light skin – both of which have played a part in the lightening of Europeans’ skin colour over the past 8,000 years.

...When modern humans first travelled from Africa to the continent around 40,000 years ago they had darker skin, which was still seen in Spain, Luxembourg and Hungary around 8,500 years ago.

These humans lacked two genes – SLC24A5 and SLC45A2 – which lead to the depigmentation and lightening of the skin.

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/science/how-europeans-evolved-to-have-white-skin-starting-from-around-8-000-years-ago-10160120.html

So the whites themselves know that they are descended from BLACK AFRICAN IMMIGRANTS TO EUROPE.

Here is an admission by the UK Guardan Newspaper, relating to 'Cheddar Man', who typified the first BLACK AFRICAN settlers of the UK.

First modern Britons had 'dark to black' skin, Cheddar Man DNA analysis reveals

The genome of Cheddar Man, who lived 10,000 years ago, suggests that he had blue eyes, dark skin and dark curly hair.

Scientific reconstruction of the skeletal remains of 'Cheddar Man', the oldest human remains in Britain.

https://www.theguardian.com/science/2018/feb/07/first-modern-britons-dark-black-skin-cheddar-man-dna-analysis-reveals

The original Greeks, Danes, Scots, Germans, Vikings, Celts, etc were all BLACK PEOPLE.

Black Africans were the first Europeans.

If you read English historians like David MacRitchie and a few others, they show evidence of these early black civilisations of Europe.

In fact up till just 2 or 3,000 years ago, to be called a Dane (ie from Denmark) meant to be called a BLACK person.

Ok i can now see your problem .....Black or dark skinned to you automatically means Negro. There's nothing new in the article you linked, popular opinion among scientific community is that the early man came from Africa, and that all humans evolved from that man. What that man looked like no one knows for sure, was he dark skinned? was he half ape half man? no one knows for sure, as a matter of fact it is very likey that lighter skin tones evolved from darker skin tones with time......but this is not same thing as saying the White race is an off shoot of the Negro race, as far as I can see there is no genetic, linguistic or anthropological evidence to back that up.
Re: Meron Benti: This 'White Woman' Is Actually An Ethiopian Albino by Minsk24: 5:48am On Feb 26
SmokedWhiskey:

Ok i can now see your problem .....Black or dark skinned to you automatically means Negro. There's nothing new in the article you linked, popular opinion among scientific community is that the early man came from Africa, and that all humans evolved from that man. What that man looked like no one knows for sure, was he dark skinned? was he half ape half man? no one knows for sure, as a matter of fact it is very likey that lighter skin tones evolved from darker skin tones with time......but this is not same thing as saying the White race is an off shoot of the Negro race, as far as I can see there is no genetic, linguistic or anthropological evidence to back that up.
You are very intelligent, this is a very logical response, remember before modern man, there existed a variety of humanoid species on Earth, coming here to say albinos from Africa formed other races on earth is just so ridiculous

1 Like

Re: Meron Benti: This 'White Woman' Is Actually An Ethiopian Albino by Minsk24: 5:50am On Feb 26
member13:

Chineke!!!!!!!! Jesu Kristi Oba ogo o!!!!! grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

grin grin grin
Re: Meron Benti: This 'White Woman' Is Actually An Ethiopian Albino by SmokedWhiskey: 5:56am On Feb 26
Minsk24:

You are very intelligent, this is a very logical response, remember before modern man, there existed a variety of humanoid species on Earth, coming here to say albinos from Africa formed other races on earth is just so ridiculous

Thank you, I just had to take the time to educate him

1 Like

Re: Meron Benti: This 'White Woman' Is Actually An Ethiopian Albino by Tellmeastory: 6:24am On Feb 26
SmokedWhiskey:

YOU HAVE NO BRAIN IN YOUR HEAD.

ARGUING AGAINST ESTABLISHED SCIENCE WHICH NO SCIENTIST ON EARTH DISPUTES.

SECONDARY SCHOOL DROPOUTS DISPUTING OXFORD PROFESSORS.

YOU AND OTHER MADMEN LIKE MNSK OR WHATEVER HE CALLS HIMSELF.

YOU ARE ALL WHITE BOYS OR COCONUTS (BLACK OUTSIDE - WHITE INSIDE)

KEEP EXPOSING YOUR BUSHNESS WHILE I EDUCATE YOU WITH EASE.

GRIMALDI MAN

THE FIRST MODERN HUMANS WERE BLACK AFRICANS.

From The African Plains To Colonising Europe

According to Dr. Stephen Oppenheimer, a geneticist at Oxford College, its clear that based on DNA evidence, modern Europeans all originate from Grimaldi Man who was the first Early Modern Human in Africa before Humans spread across the world.

Evidence of Grimaldi Man’s life during the Stone Age on the African Plains has been found in Archaeological remains such as Bone Fragments, Stone Tools and Rock Art.

...In Africa, Grimaldi Man had already developed Artistic expression as evident in the Rock Paintings which also served a kind of Historical Record of the life and culture of the life of early Grimaldi Man on the African Plains.

However, between 70,000 and 100,000 years ago, the first Early Modern Humans in Africa began moving from the African continent into Europe and Asia...eventually, Grimaldi Man would reach as far as Australia.

About 10 000 -12 000 years ago during the Pleistocene Ice Age, a land bridge also connected Asia and North America (Alaska), and its widely accepted that Grimaldi Khoisan Man crossed this land bridge from Asia into North and then South America.

At some point about 45,000 B.C, the Glacial Ice Sheets that covered most of Europe, began to melt and groups of Grimaldi Khoisan African peoples crossed into Europe via the Gibraltar Straits where they reached as far as Siberia.

When the first Early Modern Humans in Africa entered Europe, they encountered Neanderthal man who had migrated to Europe thousands of years earlier, and had become physically adapted to the cold, and it is generally believed that there was some crossbreeding between them.

Grimaldi Man is recognised for developing a significant culture in Europe known as Paleolithic Cave Art which spread across Europe, from the Urals to the Iberian Peninusula, from 35,000 to 11,000 BC.

Conclusion

The story of mankind begins on the African Plains with the Grimaldi Man who was the first Early Modern Human in Africa before migrating from Africa to Europe, then onto the rest of the world as far as Mongolia.

Today, Grimaldi Men similar to the first Early Modern Humans in Africa can still be seen in the San of the Kalahari Desert whose Stone Age way of life has been largely preserved....

1 Like

Re: Meron Benti: This 'White Woman' Is Actually An Ethiopian Albino by Tellmeastory: 6:38am On Feb 26
100,000-Year-Old Paint Factory Discovered In South African Cave Shows Early Africans Knew Chemistry.

100, 000 YEARS AGO, BLACK AFRICAN INVENTED CHEMISTRY.

A full 92,000 Years Before The First White Man Existed.

''The paint makers, who lived in South Africa 20,000-30,000 years before archaeologists had previously thought such complex thought processes possible, used a specific recipe and brought in ochre, the red mineral, from a whopping 20 kilometers away before mixing it in abalone shells with melted fat from bone marrow and a fluid that might be urine. Bringing ochre all that way indicates forethought and planning, the researchers believe, and the mixture in the different shells they found is the same, suggesting that the paint makers followed a standard recipe. As the lead researcher told Nature News

"This isn't just a chance mixture, it is early chemistry. It suggests conceptual and probably cognitive abilities which are the equivalent of modern humans," he says. Lyn Wadley, an archaeologist at the University of the Witwatersrand who was not involved in the research, adds that it implies that people at that time could "think in abstract terms" about the quality and quantity of their ingredients. "Making compounds of any kind implies complex cognition," she says.

https://www.discovermagazine.com/planet-earth/100-000-year-old-paint-factory-suggests-early-humans-knew-chemistry

NEW YORK TIMES

In African Cave, Signs of an Ancient Paint Factory

By John Noble Wilford

Oct. 13, 2011

Digging deeper in a South African cave that had already yielded surprises from the Middle Stone Age, archaeologists have uncovered a 100,000-year-old workshop holding the tools and ingredients with which early modern humans apparently mixed some of the first known paint.

These cave artisans had stones for pounding and grinding colorful dirt enriched with a kind of iron oxide to a powder, known as ocher. This was blended with the binding fat of mammal-bone marrow and a dash of charcoal. Traces of ocher were left on the tools, and samples of the reddish compound were collected in large abalone shells, where the paint was liquefied, stirred and scooped out with a bone spatula.

https://www.nytimes.com/2011/10/14/science/14paint.html

CONCLUSION.....THE Black Man Is Your DADDY...

Without the BLACK MAN there would be NO civilization or modern world today

Now go and cry some more..... angry

1 Like

Re: Meron Benti: This 'White Woman' Is Actually An Ethiopian Albino by thinkmoney(m): 9:38am On Feb 27
jazzman7711:

None of what you typed disproves the OP's thesis.

Whites could still be an albino race, but intermarriage with non-white people over several millenia would have somewhat diluted that albinism to enable them produce a small amount of melanin.

So you could call them 'mixed race' albinos.

Those pictures the OP posted are not fake pictures. Those are white people by any measurement.

If you weren't told that they were Ethiopians and Somalians, you would never know.

According to a source, ''African folklore hold the belief that tribes with significant carriers of the mutated gene for albinism eventually migrated northward through Egypt to another area of Africa which is now called Europe, seeking a more hospitable living environment for their offspring – escape the intensity of the equatorial hot climate of the great river valleys and great lakes region of Central, Eastern and Southern Africa, which was then and still is South of what is now called Egypt.

The “albino” group moved up in the mountainous area during the Ice Age or Glaciations period that lasted thousands of years further isolating themselves from their original parent population in Africa. And by being in such isolated living condition for such a prolonged period they also interbred (within the existing parent groups), thereby creating additional “albino” offsprings from “albino” mothers and fathers.

White skin is a form of albinism. There is no difference, genetically or phenotypically speaking, between the white skin of a caucasoid person and the skin of a person designated as an albino in Africa. Black people with albinism tend to have hair of a deep bright yellow, cream-colored skin, and green or hazel eyes. In the caucasian race, blonde hair, blue eyes, and alabaster skin are considered so highly desirable that brunettes often bleach their hair or wear colored contacts to look like Albinos.

...In Biblical times in Africa and beyond, people with albinism were banished or thrown out, and forced to live in colonies just as people with leprosaria or Hansen’s Disease were forced to live in leper colonies and away from other people. Africans believed that God was delivering judgment on a family with albinism and that the individual with albinism is cursed or is the embodiment of sin.

White-skinned people came into existence thousands of years ago as the albino groups in Africa migrated north to Europe also to escape the intensity of the equatorial sun of the Southern hemisphere (Welsing, 23).

During Biblical times Albinos were ostracized. The same thing is happening today when albinism occurs in some African societies. Albinos are ostracized by their own families – especially in Black families where the difference in skin color is more distinct. The ostracizing of albinos during Biblical times is explanation enough of how Europeans have come to be – African albinos produced more and more albinos until there was an albino group significant to form a new ethnic group – or caucasians.

https://grandmotherafrica.com/albinism-and-whiteness-the-origin-of-the-caucasian/
U spew rubbish and falsehood. Where were albinos ostracized in the Bible?
Why can’t you people be responsible and shut up on issues until you have enough knowledge about them?
Re: Meron Benti: This 'White Woman' Is Actually An Ethiopian Albino by Rostikol: 10:57pm On Feb 27
thinkmoney:

U spew rubbish and falsehood. Where were albinos ostracized in the Bible?
Why can’t you people be responsible and shut up on issues until you have enough knowledge about them?

Low IQ.

''During biblical times'' refers to a TIME PERIOD, or an ERA, ie roughly 2 to 3000 years ago.

It doesn't mean it was written in the bible.

Next time use your brain before typing.
Re: Meron Benti: This 'White Woman' Is Actually An Ethiopian Albino by thinkmoney(m): 11:27pm On Feb 27
Rostikol:

Low IQ.

''During biblical times'' refers to a TIME PERIOD, or an ERA, ie roughly 2 to 3000 years ago.

It doesn't mean it was written in the bible.

Next time use your brain before typing.
You are olodo. Where do they measure time that way especially when talking about secular things? You use biblical time period most when talking about things that relate with the Bible or the history of the Jews.
Olodo wan form new rules to support is olodo assumption
Re: Meron Benti: This 'White Woman' Is Actually An Ethiopian Albino by Johnwrite(m): 8:23am On Feb 28
Marry her nau

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Average Nigerian Height (Nigerian Males - Africa's Shortest?) / Man Spotted In Abuja With His Intestines Out Of His Stomach,Photos Go Viral(pics / Foods That Can Whiten Your Teeth Naturally.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.