Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,229 members, 7,849,836 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 10:26 AM

Nairalanders Pls Intervene - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Nairalanders Pls Intervene (267 Views)

Nairalanders Pls Help Me, Depression Is Worrying Me / Govt Should Intervene Women Are Killing Men, No More Landlord Just Landladies / Nairalanders Pls Pray I Succeed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nairalanders Pls Intervene by FUTURE4202(m): 12:50am On Feb 24
Good morning nairalanders, i have a problem. Am in my 20s, single and i find it difficult to approach a girl for relationship, not that am afraid(i don't think so) but probably shy and also considering the fact dat girls bill too much.
But i really want to go into a relationship, am the lovely type who loves genuinely and can do everything within my capacity to make a girl i love happy(even though i would not take shit either). But the problem is each time i see a girl i like i find it difficult approaching her. I have been seeing a girl i like for the past three years without telling her even though we usually greet each other before I relocated. And one funny thing is that am still a virgin, but i nor go lie congy one kill me, but am not the ashawo costomer type. Please what do i do now?
Re: Nairalanders Pls Intervene by yarimo(m): 12:53am On Feb 24
FUTURE4202:
Good morning nairalanders, i have a problem. Am in my 20s, single and i find it difficult to approach a girl for relationship, not that am afraid(i don't think so) but probably shy and also considering the fact dat girls bill too much.
But i really want to go into a relationship, am the lovely type who loves genuinely and can do everything within my capacity to make a girl i love happy(even though i would not take shit either). But the problem is each time i see a girl i like i find it difficult approaching her. I have been seeing a girl i like for the past three years without telling her even though we usually greet each other before I relocated. And one funny thing is that am still a virgin, but i nor go lie congy one kill me, but am not the ashawo costomer type. Please what do i do now?
You are not shy, you are just scared of the billings.

1 Like

Re: Nairalanders Pls Intervene by Oblongata: 1:00am On Feb 24
FUTURE4202:
You see that ashawo customer type wey u dey run from, na him go fit give you ginger dey gallop. You need to oil first.

2 Likes

Re: Nairalanders Pls Intervene by FUTURE4202(m): 1:00am On Feb 24
yarimo:
You are not shy, you are just scared of the billings.
Dat one dey bros grin, but congy dey own me oo grin grin.
Re: Nairalanders Pls Intervene by FUTURE4202(m): 1:02am On Feb 24
Oblongata:
You see that ashawo customer type wey u dey run from, na him go fit help you come give you ginger dey gallop.
But i never do am ones oo, i nor want see finish, join the one make i dey so oo.
Re: Nairalanders Pls Intervene by James4358(m): 1:08am On Feb 24
I Was once in ur shoes while growing up. U'll get thru this stage op... Its simple. Walk to that girl u love,. Tell her she's the only pretty woman in ur world & that you'd love to have her in your life. Just say it the way u feel, with all smiles. Tell her she's special... & when she finaly agrees... Pls dnt get her pregnant. We are in the great tinubulation era.
Re: Nairalanders Pls Intervene by FUTURE4202(m): 1:13am On Feb 24
James4358:
I Was once in ur shoes while growing up. U'll get thru this stage op... Its simple. Walk to that girl u love,. Tell her she's the only pretty woman in ur world & that you'd love to have her in your life. Just say it the way u feel, with all smiles. Tell her she's special... & when she finaly agrees... Pls dnt get her pregnant. We are in the great tinubulation era.
I dey craze? Me make be still student, make tinubu dor already dey frustrate, na one give girl belle. As far say CD(condom) dey i nor get worry. Na how to catch one chick I dey.
Re: Nairalanders Pls Intervene by gabmanuel(m): 2:26am On Feb 24
Bro, you're not doing something bad.

Try avoiding that Ashawo at all cost. The thing you should fear most sef is getting infected, otherwise you may regret why you started a reckless thing.
Even if you finally decide to do it, pleaseeeeeeee use protection at all time or better cancel it if your protection is not available. That few minutes things, if not well managed, can cause you a life long regret.

It's actually your stage, forget that some people started earlier than you, but there are still people that are yet to start. Some remained virgins till marriage (you can still do it by His grace)

When your time comes, you will see everything coming up very easy, nah women go dey beg you sef, you will be doing shakara.

2 Likes

Re: Nairalanders Pls Intervene by SIXFEETUNDER: 4:44am On Feb 24
Lose weight you fat fork

Re: Nairalanders Pls Intervene by FUTURE4202(m): 9:03am On Feb 24
gabmanuel:
Bro, you're not doing something bad.

Try avoiding that Ashawo at all cost. The thing you should fear most sef is getting infected, otherwise you may regret why you started a reckless thing.
Even if you finally decide to do it, pleaseeeeeeee use protection at all time or better cancel it if your protection is not available. That few minutes things, if not well managed, can cause you a life long regret.

It's actually your stage, forget that some people started earlier than you, but there are still people that are yet to start. Some remained virgins till marriage (you can still do it by His grace)

When your time comes, you will see everything coming up very easy, nah women go dey beg you sef, you will be doing shakara.

Thanks bros, i nor go just fit Bleep ashawo, i nor just like am frm beginning.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Feminists Wee Nuh Lik Tis / Abuja- And Lagos >>>portharcourt / As A Guy, Who Will Buy You Ferrari Or Lambo If Your Parents Cant?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.