Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,432 members, 7,815,977 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:40 PM

Buhari, Not Tinubu Responsible For Rot In Nigeria, Says Igboho - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari, Not Tinubu Responsible For Rot In Nigeria, Says Igboho (15415 Views)

I’m Not Tinubu’s Campaign DG, Says El-rufai / 2019: EU, US, UK & Saudi Arabia Ask Buhari Not To Contest; APC Considers Kingibe / "Buhari Not A Man" – Ahmad Lawan (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari, Not Tinubu Responsible For Rot In Nigeria, Says Igboho by nairalanda1(m): 9:12am On Feb 24
Crimecity:

Lmao. From afar, I can see you're not interested in the thread.

Since Obi wasn't the topic, you still had to squeeze his name in there. As if he's the cause of your miscreancy

Well, you were hurt too bad that you could not ignore my comment.

But the reason why I spoke the way I spoke is that I am.annoyed with secessionists in this country. They are not sincere. Igboho is just the latest for me.
Re: Buhari, Not Tinubu Responsible For Rot In Nigeria, Says Igboho by nairalanda1(m): 9:13am On Feb 24
Austineva:
gat out! What was the position of Ekpa during and within the zoo election time that everybody including you and majority of Igbos that were shouting for his arrest and that majority of you celebrated massively including the so called Igbos cos he was called for questioning by Finland Authority. Was obi not an Igbo man by then? Go get sense jare coming to comment here

cheesy

Never ever trust a Nigerian.
Re: Buhari, Not Tinubu Responsible For Rot In Nigeria, Says Igboho by 2tpick: 9:14am On Feb 24
mandax:
Sunday Igboho said Buhari sent DSS to kill him because he was agitating for freedom of his Yoruba from Nigeria.
Igboho is now a free man

Tinubu is still holding Mazi Nnamdi Kalu prisoner at DSS jail.

Is Buhari still in charge of Nigeria? What does Tinubu want to achieve with still holding Nnamdi Kalu prisoner?

Nnamdi kanu is the biggest threat to one Nigeria and the politicians don't want to take such risks.
Re: Buhari, Not Tinubu Responsible For Rot In Nigeria, Says Igboho by didymario7(m): 9:14am On Feb 24
insidelife22:
How Emefiele and Buhari kept the dollar bellow 500 should be studied by our first class bobo Chicago and his push and start CBN governor.

I actually think Emefiele is underrated.
Re: Buhari, Not Tinubu Responsible For Rot In Nigeria, Says Igboho by Bluffly: 9:17am On Feb 24
Arobaga:
Cowardice in their DNA

Buhari was stupid but can you compare fuel dollar food hunger etc during Buhari to this maggot in Aso Rock?

Mumu
Cowardice indeed and yet you find it difficult to stand up against them. You are just like him in thoughts and perspectives
Re: Buhari, Not Tinubu Responsible For Rot In Nigeria, Says Igboho by Incrediblekutty(m): 9:18am On Feb 24
Arobaga:
Cowardice in their DNA

Buhari was stupid but can you compare fuel dollar food hunger etc during Buhari to this maggot in Aso Rock?

Mumu

Idiot!! Hope you know it is Tinubu's decision to remove subsidy and float the naira, which was one of the eyesores of the past administration that is the cause of the current hardship?? Wait till these policies failed before you start preferring a government of 8 years to that of 9 months, Ozuor. Then about cowardice, no one does that better than Ojukwu and Kanu, the symbols of your failed agitations!! Now rest.
Re: Buhari, Not Tinubu Responsible For Rot In Nigeria, Says Igboho by krushdripper(m): 9:19am On Feb 24
Removing fuel subsidy on his first day in office was the no 1. catalyst to the rapid increase in cost of living so he deserves every criticism & uproar he gets from Nigerians.
Re: Buhari, Not Tinubu Responsible For Rot In Nigeria, Says Igboho by nairalanda1(m): 9:19am On Feb 24
insidelife22:
How Emefiele and Buhari kept the dollar bellow 500 should be studied by our first class bobo Chicago and his push and start CBN governor.

Simple, borrowing, borrowing and at the same time draining our forex reserves.

Tinubu is doing the same thing, except for draining the reserves. Infact, he is very likely negotiating with the IMF for a similar loan that they gave Ghana last year to save Ghana from a similar problem.
Re: Buhari, Not Tinubu Responsible For Rot In Nigeria, Says Igboho by DeZoro(m): 9:21am On Feb 24
This coward is talking... hahaha... Buhari show you sheke!!
Re: Buhari, Not Tinubu Responsible For Rot In Nigeria, Says Igboho by Godszilla: 9:21am On Feb 24
Fair enough,you are right.

nairalanda1:

Because Nigerians are not voting for party or ideology, they are voting for access to the national cake.

Ask most people, they won't be able to tell you the ideology that buhari or tinubu or obi stood for..or even atiku. All they know is that if their side wins they get some goodies

That's why some secessionists eventually back a side. Even their call for biafra or oodua is actually a call for more.cake.

It's only dull people like me that care about ideology. We are in the minority. cheesy

I have told you how all our leaders got elected since 1999

1 Like

Re: Buhari, Not Tinubu Responsible For Rot In Nigeria, Says Igboho by Incrediblekutty(m): 9:26am On Feb 24
krushdripper:
Removing fuel subsidy on his first day in office was the no 1. catalyst to the rapid increase in cost of living so he deserves every criticism & uproar he gets from Nigerians.

Of what importance was the subsidy when it wasn't removed?? Since 1999, is there any government Nigerians haven't uproared against?? Now that someone takes the bull by the horn to remove the subsidy that didn't make any difference, it's only normal to be patient and see
Re: Buhari, Not Tinubu Responsible For Rot In Nigeria, Says Igboho by sekundosekundo: 9:26am On Feb 24
socialmediaman:
For 8 years, Tinubu supporters praised Buhari and told Nigerians that he was doing a good job, setting Nigeria on the right course

Today they tell us Buhari misruled Nigeria and Tinubu is doing a good job, setting Nigeria on the right course

We complained against Buhari's wicked policies but they call us wailers, today they're the real wailers.
Re: Buhari, Not Tinubu Responsible For Rot In Nigeria, Says Igboho by nothingspoil70: 9:29am On Feb 24
Incrediblekutty:

Idiot!! Hope you know it is Tinubu's decision to remove subsidy and float the naira, which was one of the eyesores of the past administration that is the cause of the current hardship?? Wait till these policies failed before you start preferring a government of 8 years to that of 9 months, Ozuor. Then about cowardice, no one does that better than Ojukwu and Kanu, the symbols of your failed agitations!! Now rest.
You are the biggest idiot here, Buhari actually removed the fuel subsidy in advance before he left and he did not make provision for it in his last supplementary budget. Go and cross check

1 Like

Re: Buhari, Not Tinubu Responsible For Rot In Nigeria, Says Igboho by Haaland21: 9:38am On Feb 24
insidelife22:

Every sane mind knows there is nothing to be studied there.

With borrowing and printing of over 22 trillion naira.

padding the dollar with our fx....

Dey play o

Lets grow the naira

1 Like

Re: Buhari, Not Tinubu Responsible For Rot In Nigeria, Says Igboho by meum: 9:39am On Feb 24
seguno2:

How did Buhari make Jonathan president in the manner that Tinubu made Buhari president in 2015
How did what I typed imply GMB made GEJ President in 2015?
Re: Buhari, Not Tinubu Responsible For Rot In Nigeria, Says Igboho by AuwalYusuf812(m): 9:41am On Feb 24
Backing Ur brother. Indeed am not surprised

1 Like

Re: Buhari, Not Tinubu Responsible For Rot In Nigeria, Says Igboho by Crimecity: 9:47am On Feb 24
nairalanda1:

Well, you were hurt too bad that you could not ignore my comment.

But the reason why I spoke the way I spoke is that I am.annoyed with secessionists in this country. They are not sincere. Igboho is just the latest for me.

Hurt ke?

The only thing hurting me right now is the custard and plantain I'm taking.

The joke is on you
Re: Buhari, Not Tinubu Responsible For Rot In Nigeria, Says Igboho by nairalanda1(m): 9:48am On Feb 24
Crimecity:

Hurt ke?

The only thing hurting me right now is the custard and plantain I'm taking.

The joke is on you

K.
Re: Buhari, Not Tinubu Responsible For Rot In Nigeria, Says Igboho by sunnnnyuu(m): 10:05am On Feb 24
adenigga:

Source: https://punchng.com/Buhari-not-Tinubu-responsible-for-rot-in-Nigeria-says-igboho
Coward like igboho, why are you defending Tinubu? If you truly want yuroba nation continue with your agitation, we Fulani as well want Nigeria to be divided, because Nigeria is a scam.
Re: Buhari, Not Tinubu Responsible For Rot In Nigeria, Says Igboho by Incrediblekutty(m): 10:07am On Feb 24
nothingspoil70:
You are the biggest idiot here, Buhari actually removed the fuel subsidy in advance before he left and he did not make provision for it in his last supplementary budget. Go and cross check

Ode ni e!! Whosoever removes it is not the point, the point is how daft you are not to know that its removal is was long overdue, it's the best thing to do especially when it doesn't have any effect. The aim of subsidizing the fuel has been defeated by corruption, so why not remove it and know how to tackle the problem once and for all?? I'm waiting for your response, coz I'm sure your brain isn't in its best form to comprehend
Re: Buhari, Not Tinubu Responsible For Rot In Nigeria, Says Igboho by stacyadams: 10:10am On Feb 24
socialmediaman:
For 8 years, Tinubu supporters praised Buhari and told Nigerians that he was doing a good job, setting Nigeria on the right course

Today they tell us Buhari misruled Nigeria and Tinubu is doing a good job, setting Nigeria on the right course

They are very foolish set of people
Re: Buhari, Not Tinubu Responsible For Rot In Nigeria, Says Igboho by EbenezerTriumph: 10:14am On Feb 24
Akwamkpuruamu:
This one don defend him kinsman. So much for the Oduduwa Nation advocate
the root of this country's problem is tribalism.
Each to defend his tribesman.
Northerners that never saw anything bad in buhari's maladministration all of a sudden have found their voices
Re: Buhari, Not Tinubu Responsible For Rot In Nigeria, Says Igboho by Yagier: 10:22am On Feb 24
Arobaga:
Cowardice in their DNA

Cowardice in their dna 🧬 you say,the only coward I see here is you…..and it shall not be well with you for knowing the truth and speaking lies….you your family your generation maggots it shall not be well with anyone of you ewu gambia

Mumu
Re: Buhari, Not Tinubu Responsible For Rot In Nigeria, Says Igboho by Yagier: 10:23am On Feb 24
Arobaga:
Cowardice in their DNA

Mumu
Cowardice in their dna 🧬 you say,the only coward I see here is you…..and it shall not be well with you for knowing the truth and speaking lies….you your family your generation maggots it shall not be well with anyone of you ewu gambia

1 Like

Re: Buhari, Not Tinubu Responsible For Rot In Nigeria, Says Igboho by OKORONKWOBRIGHT(m): 10:48am On Feb 24
Who is this fool
Re: Buhari, Not Tinubu Responsible For Rot In Nigeria, Says Igboho by gaskiyamagana: 10:49am On Feb 24
Arobaga:
Cowardice in their DNA

Mumu
It pained one of the aliens in Yoruba land as their own Biafra lord was still in the cage Buhari handed to our own blessed Tinubu.
Re: Buhari, Not Tinubu Responsible For Rot In Nigeria, Says Igboho by gaskiyamagana: 10:50am On Feb 24
OKORONKWOBRIGHT:
Who is this fool
He is the one very powerful more than the one in KUJE Mansion.
Re: Buhari, Not Tinubu Responsible For Rot In Nigeria, Says Igboho by gaskiyamagana: 10:51am On Feb 24
Yagier:

Don't mind one of the Lagos Aliens.

1 Like

Re: Buhari, Not Tinubu Responsible For Rot In Nigeria, Says Igboho by gaskiyamagana: 10:52am On Feb 24
EbenezerTriumph:
the root of this country's problem is tribalism.
Each to defend his tribesman.
Northerners that never saw anything bad in buhari's maladministration all of a sudden have found their voices
Thank you.
They are hypocrite Muslims.
Re: Buhari, Not Tinubu Responsible For Rot In Nigeria, Says Igboho by Crafteck1: 10:53am On Feb 24
insidelife22:

They pushed the problem forward, noe e don mature.
Re: Buhari, Not Tinubu Responsible For Rot In Nigeria, Says Igboho by gaskiyamagana: 10:54am On Feb 24
adenigga:

Source: https://punchng.com/Buhari-not-Tinubu-responsible-for-rot-in-Nigeria-says-igboho
" Let's free ourselves and divide Nigeria"
Sunday IGBOHO.
Re: Buhari, Not Tinubu Responsible For Rot In Nigeria, Says Igboho by Mubieey: 11:01am On Feb 24
But their problems are common, our politicians are always taking advantage of our diversity

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Northern Senators Disown Senator Abdul Ningi Over Comments On Budget Padding / I'm First To Live Up To 70 Years In My Family- Atiku / Leaders Cannot Afford To Hand Over To The Next Generation – Okorocha

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.