Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,996 members, 7,814,396 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 12:16 PM

Buhari, Not Tinubu Responsible For Rot In Nigeria, Says Igboho - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari, Not Tinubu Responsible For Rot In Nigeria, Says Igboho (15408 Views)

I’m Not Tinubu’s Campaign DG, Says El-rufai / 2019: EU, US, UK & Saudi Arabia Ask Buhari Not To Contest; APC Considers Kingibe / "Buhari Not A Man" – Ahmad Lawan (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari, Not Tinubu Responsible For Rot In Nigeria, Says Igboho by Menclothing: 11:05am On Feb 24
insidelife22:
How Emefiele and Buhari kept the dollar bellow 500 should be studied by our first class bobo Chicago and his push and start CBN governor.

Subsidies at 1.5billion dollars monthly shared to banks borrowed money
Re: Buhari, Not Tinubu Responsible For Rot In Nigeria, Says Igboho by Killermamba: 11:15am On Feb 24
adenigga:

Source: https://punchng.com/Buhari-not-Tinubu-responsible-for-rot-in-Nigeria-says-igboho
who dey listen to this mumu, na buhari float naira? Na buhari remove subsidy? And brought it back through the back door?
Re: Buhari, Not Tinubu Responsible For Rot In Nigeria, Says Igboho by Scholace: 11:28am On Feb 24
HeroicMeastro:

It amazes me when people say Tinubu brought Buhari.
When did we have President makers in Nigeria? Or who bestowed Tinubu with the title of a king maker in Nigeria?
Buhari that have his crowd of followers even before Tinubu became more popular..
you don't know politics. Buhari had contested for presidency trice and he lost despite winning more States in the north. He met with Tinubu and Tinubu supported him to win south west votes in addition to his northern votes. This was what made him president. This was the reason why Tinubu said he made Buhari to become president

1 Like

Re: Buhari, Not Tinubu Responsible For Rot In Nigeria, Says Igboho by Yemaya: 11:58am On Feb 24
Arobaga:
Cowardice in their DNA

Buhari was stupid but can you compare fuel dollar food hunger etc during Buhari to this maggot in

Mumu
Re: Buhari, Not Tinubu Responsible For Rot In Nigeria, Says Igboho by Irony1: 12:04pm On Feb 24
nairalanda1:

IN 2019 AND 2023, all the people supporting Biafra here, suddenly had candidates in the upcoming election. SE Had high voter turnout despite the boycott calls.

Ya think that is the mark of a serious people?

All this secesisonist, resource control, sharia, people....at the end, na national cake dem want.

Just as those who were supporting Yoruba nation?

1 Like

Re: Buhari, Not Tinubu Responsible For Rot In Nigeria, Says Igboho by ufotunang: 12:09pm On Feb 24
Racoon:
Meanwhile, same Bola Tinubu proudly said he made Buhari president. What an irony of life.
..APC blaming each other.... nawaoooo 🙄

1 Like

Re: Buhari, Not Tinubu Responsible For Rot In Nigeria, Says Igboho by ufotunang: 12:10pm On Feb 24
APC a failed party... APC blaming each other for the bad economy... nawaoooo 🙄
Re: Buhari, Not Tinubu Responsible For Rot In Nigeria, Says Igboho by Chucks13: 12:29pm On Feb 24
YourKarma:

Remind me again, who sponsored Buhari's election

Who campaigned for Buhari TWICE

Who covered up for Buhari's ineptitude

It's absolutely pathetic the way y'all try to exonerate Tinubu from Buhari's misgovernment

Go and ask Google Ok.

So because I voted for Tinubu I should be the one to fix Nigeria or tell him how to run his govt ba

Pls if you can't understand politics correctly then no need quoting me biko.

"Failure is ndividual chararistic trait". Buhari failed and can't tell me he failed because Tinubu supported him twice. And by the way is it only Tinubu that supported Buhari in those 2 time, where is Amaechi, Ngige, okorocha, onu etc? It is really sickening and extremely tribalistic in context blaming Tinubhu alone for Buhari failure and absorbed other main culprits.

Plssssss!!! Don't waste my time Ok....
Re: Buhari, Not Tinubu Responsible For Rot In Nigeria, Says Igboho by Sniper101(m): 12:39pm On Feb 24
Tribalism is all I perceive from Igboho

1 Like

Re: Buhari, Not Tinubu Responsible For Rot In Nigeria, Says Igboho by Chummynoni(m): 12:58pm On Feb 24
YourKarma:

Remind me again, who sponsored Buhari's election

Who campaigned for Buhari TWICE

Who covered up for Buhari's ineptitude

It's absolutely pathetic the way y'all try to exonerate Tinubu from Buhari's misgovernment
you can go through my posts, i am a critic of tinubu not because i am a fan of any other candidate but because i am against his policies. I quoted the man trying to praise buhari like he did anything special.
Re: Buhari, Not Tinubu Responsible For Rot In Nigeria, Says Igboho by nairalanda1(m): 1:30pm On Feb 24
Irony1:

Just as those who were supporting Yoruba nation?

Exactly. Can't you see igboho now backing tinubu?

I don tire. Can't we have some people who at least genuinely hold onto their beliefs
Re: Buhari, Not Tinubu Responsible For Rot In Nigeria, Says Igboho by Akaujaa(m): 1:40pm On Feb 24
Stupid talk. Where was Igboho when Tinubu announced the collapse of the fuel subsidy regime during his inaugural speech? That pronunciation changed everything, leading us to the stage we are today. Besides, who's actually responsible for our woes as a country? Buhari blamed Jonathan, now Tinubu is blaming Buhari. The next president will still blame Tinubu for his failure.
Re: Buhari, Not Tinubu Responsible For Rot In Nigeria, Says Igboho by Irony1: 1:58pm On Feb 24
nairalanda1:

Exactly. Can't you see igboho now backing tinubu?

I don tire. Can't we have some people who at least genuinely hold onto their beliefs

Nk has held on to his beliefs despite being in detention.
Re: Buhari, Not Tinubu Responsible For Rot In Nigeria, Says Igboho by nairalanda1(m): 2:02pm On Feb 24
Irony1:

Nk has held on to his beliefs despite being in detention.

Lol. Most of his followers have not. Even he too would soon give them up.
Re: Buhari, Not Tinubu Responsible For Rot In Nigeria, Says Igboho by Irony1: 2:04pm On Feb 24
nairalanda1:

Lol. Most of his followers have not. Even he too would soon give them up.

I don't think so if he had given them up, he would have been released since.
Re: Buhari, Not Tinubu Responsible For Rot In Nigeria, Says Igboho by bionixs: 2:44pm On Feb 24
nairalanda1:

NO matter what you think of me, I never ever believe in NIgerian secessionists.

In 2019, all of them were supporting Atiku. IN 2023, all of them came out for Obi.

Now we have Igboho coming out for tinubu.

ON a serious note, does that sound like serious people to you?

Even the Sharia people...like Buhari and Yerima, who were shouting Sharia for NIgeria...soon as they got to Abuja, what happened? Silence.

Even Niger delta millitants, as soon as GEJ was in Aso Rock, the next thing, all of them (except MEND) kept quiet.

Nigerians are not a serious people. Na to chop cake dem know.
many never supported Mandela until it happened.
Re: Buhari, Not Tinubu Responsible For Rot In Nigeria, Says Igboho by nairalanda1(m): 3:22pm On Feb 24
bionixs:
many never supported Mandela until it happened.

Most Nigerians supported the anti-apartheid campaign. Free Mandela posters were in people's offices, and sometimes homes.

As did a majority of black South Africans.
Re: Buhari, Not Tinubu Responsible For Rot In Nigeria, Says Igboho by imoleoluwa48b: 4:48pm On Feb 24
How Emefiele and Buhari kept the dollar bellow 500 should be studied by our first class bobo Chicago and his push and start CBN governor.How Emefiele and Buhari kept the dollar bellow 500 should be studied by our first class bobo Chicago and his push and start CBN governor....
Re: Buhari, Not Tinubu Responsible For Rot In Nigeria, Says Igboho by HeroicMeastro: 5:07pm On Feb 24
Scholace:
you don't know politics. Buhari had contested for presidency trice and he lost despite winning more States in the north. He met with Tinubu and Tinubu supported him to win south west votes in addition to his northern votes. This was what made him president. This was the reason why Tinubu said he made Buhari to become president
Tinubu "supported" Buhari to become President.
He did not made him President, because he have no such powers.
Some northern figures also supported Tinubu to win. We can't say they made him President, can we?
Re: Buhari, Not Tinubu Responsible For Rot In Nigeria, Says Igboho by NuhuAjang71(m): 5:48pm On Feb 24
We don't know anyone in the helms of affairs today except President Tinubu.
Re: Buhari, Not Tinubu Responsible For Rot In Nigeria, Says Igboho by naija1stnigar(m): 9:20pm On Feb 24
Before now, a sensitive person should have known that this man called "Sunday Igboho" was only being used to play a political game. A game that was meant to arouse the emotions of both the learned and unlearned yorubas and it worked, cos if not for that stupid game believe me, Tinubu could not have won one single state. Today, he has been seen as a hero.
Re: Buhari, Not Tinubu Responsible For Rot In Nigeria, Says Igboho by NaijaPrince18: 12:27am On Feb 25
Nigeria hasn’t been good since the 70s
Re: Buhari, Not Tinubu Responsible For Rot In Nigeria, Says Igboho by krushdripper(m): 4:38am On Feb 25
Incrediblekutty:

Of what importance was the subsidy when it wasn't removed?? Since 1999, is there any government Nigerians haven't uproared against?? Now that someone takes the bull by the horn to remove the subsidy that didn't make any difference, it's only normal to be patient and see
Shit dey your brain, avoid my mentions! I don't trade words with senile people who should be locked up in a psychiatric hospital.
Re: Buhari, Not Tinubu Responsible For Rot In Nigeria, Says Igboho by worksmart(m): 9:23am On Feb 25
Never knew that a day would come when my fellow Igbos would be defending Buhari. Tinubu's shege has made that day become a reality grin
Arobaga:
Cowardice in their DNA

Buhari was stupid but can you compare fuel dollar food hunger etc during Buhari to this maggot in Aso Rock?

Mumu
Re: Buhari, Not Tinubu Responsible For Rot In Nigeria, Says Igboho by Exceed15: 11:22am On Feb 25
Sunday Igboho speak on . Fear no one. Abi this one na obidient too?
Re: Buhari, Not Tinubu Responsible For Rot In Nigeria, Says Igboho by MartinsD12(m): 2:05pm On Feb 25
adenigga:

Source: https://punchng.com/Buhari-not-Tinubu-responsible-for-rot-in-Nigeria-says-igboho
Tribalism again we all know why he is saying this yes tinubu is his brother so whatever he does is not to be blamed after all he release him from prison

1 Like

Re: Buhari, Not Tinubu Responsible For Rot In Nigeria, Says Igboho by Incrediblekutty(m): 9:29am On Mar 04
krushdripper:
Shit dey your brain, avoid my mentions! I don't trade words with senile people who should be locked up in a psychiatric hospital.

Hey Fool!! I can react to any comments that I wish to, especially to correct daft notions from imbeciles like you. What you have in your own skull is carttarh and keep rotting with your damn bitter self and empty arrogance... Mumu
Re: Buhari, Not Tinubu Responsible For Rot In Nigeria, Says Igboho by Incrediblekutty(m): 9:33am On Mar 04
nothingspoil70:
You are the biggest idiot here, Buhari actually removed the fuel subsidy in advance before he left and he did not make provision for it in his last supplementary budget. Go and cross check

This doesn't change the fact that Fuel Subsidy is one of the eyesores of past administrations like I said and Tinubu removed it immediately he was sworn in. If your sense is still not sensing, then I rest my case!!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Youths Vandalise Aishatu Jibril-Dukku's House In Gombe / Bolaji Abdullahi's “On A Platter Of Gold” A Book On Goodluck Jonathan / NPA Completes Warri Port Channel Dredging

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.