Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,863 members, 7,817,548 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:12 PM

Economic Situation:Stop Fanning Embers Of Ethnic War , Fadojoe Tells Igbos - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Economic Situation:Stop Fanning Embers Of Ethnic War , Fadojoe Tells Igbos (2210 Views)

Rivers Crisis Is Not An Ethnic War Me And My Team Will Accept Peace - Wike / Demolitions: Don’t Cry Over Split Milk, Ohanaeze President Tells Igbos In Lagos / Stop Fanning Embers Of Disunity, Gombe Governor Warns (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Economic Situation:Stop Fanning Embers Of Ethnic War , Fadojoe Tells Igbos by newscraft2023: 6:50am On Feb 24
STOP FANNING EMBERS OF ETHNIC WAR OVER THE ECONOMIC SITUATION IN NIGERIA!
-Fadojoe (Appeals To Igbo Youths).

The leader of Rescue Movement For New Nigeria aka Rescue The Vulnerable Initiative, Comrade Faduri Oluwadare Joseph popularly called Fadojoe has called on youths from South/East of Nigeria to desist from turning the present economic downturn in Nigeria to an opportunity to take on the entire Yoruba people, thereby fanning embers of ethnic war!

In a video broadcast through his official YouTube channel, the former presidential aspirant under Labour Party, Fadojoe said, that at "this jet age, it's so sad that we still have generation of some young Nigerians that will still continue to fan embers of tribal war in reaction to the devastating state of our country, turning it to Yoruba vs Igbo media battle.

"No doubt the economy is so hash, no doubt the country is crashing more and more and no doubt we are all talking about it. But the fact still remains that we've not been having the best of governance since many years back and the economy of the country keeps nosediving deeper and deeper".

Stressing further that precisely this 2024 the hardship in our country affects the West, South, North as well as the East. Skyrocketing cost of food and everything is nationwide, and it knows no ethnic group. "So if our country fail woefully, we all fail as a nation: it's not just the Yoruba people or the Hausa people that fail. And if our government succeed we all succeed as a nation and we will all have a country that we can be proud of and that in future our children can be bold to call their nation.

"Therefore, what we should all focus on should be how to rescue our country from the 'sit-tight old generation syndrome' that will use ethnicity, religion, money etc as divide and rule strategy among the youths, so as to keep holding the nation in salary while destroying the future of the same youths they are using 'divide-and-rule' scheme to keep ruling over them.

"In the light of this, it's very important to correct some of our brothers from the South/East that come online to blame the present state of Nigeria only on the Yoruba people. I leave in the United States of America, it will be very wrong of me to blame the problems in America on just the white people. Because if I do that, it's called racism. I will be seen as a racist.

"On this note I want to appeal to our leaders of South/East extraction to please caution our Igbo brothers that come online to rubbish Yoruba people about the state of our nation. Let us make our criticism constructive and not based on ethnicity.

"I am a Yoruba man and I have criticized this administration more than many people and even more than all the opposition political parties put together. But I ensure my criticism is constructive, with the focus on how to make our dear nation better.

"And the fact remains that there are many of us as Yoruba people that worked assiduously for Peter Obi and millions of Yorubas voted for him (Obi). Also there are many Igbos too that worked for and voted Tinubu. Hence, when you now rubbish an entire race because of the failure of one Yoruba man, then you are also rubbishing those of us who worked for and voted Peter Obi. When many of us lost friends and even some business partners, because of our support for Peter Obi and we didn't care about that as far as we justify our conscience through our support for Obi.

The activist thus noted that there is no where in the world where only one tribe can win any presidential election without the help of another tribe, likewise there is no way an Igbo man can win a presidential election without support from other tribes. "Therefore those instigating our brothers from South/East to turn the failure of Nigeria to ethnic war are setting them up against winning future presidential election.

"Let's talk about what is wrong in our country without being tribalistic about it. Because tribalism will continue to divide us the more and do us no good.

"In as much as president Tinubu is not getting it right, we also need to understand that part of the major problems of Nigeria is corruption and we have many corrupt people from the West, South, North and East; both in this administration and previous ones, that also contributed in digging the gulf that the country is sinking into.

"The like of Dr Betta C. Edu, former Honourable Minister, Federal Ministry of Humanitarian Affairs, Disaster Management was alleged to have stolen billions within 8 months. Former CBN governor Godwin Emefiele that is still answering to the charges against him. Diezani Alison-Madueke also alleged to have embezzled billions. The oil bunkers in Niger Delta and others that contributed negatively one way or another to the present situation of Nigeria, are they just only Yoruba people or are we not all the Nigerians?

"Prices of tomato and other locally produced food stuff that are going higher, is it the rising dollars that is also responsible? We have people from different tribes and ethnic groups as bank MDs of different banks in Nigeria. And you go to bank to get cash, you can't get your own money, but in front of the bank and beside the bank, you can get any amount of money from the POS operators. Also you want to get dollar from bank they will tell you it's not available, yet you can get as much as you need from Bureau De Change. Bua Cement and Dangote cement that they get the raw materials from Nigeria yet the prices are now above what an average Nigerian can afford. Are these perpetrators all of Yoruba extraction?"

"In conclusion, let's face the problems of the country as Nigerians struggling to liberate our dear nation from the old generation, comprising bad leaders from different parts of Nigeria: and not as Igbo Vs Yoruba ethnic war as they are now such evil discord among the youths that supposed to know better and rise to rescue Nigeria united as one people "

3 Likes

Re: Economic Situation:Stop Fanning Embers Of Ethnic War , Fadojoe Tells Igbos by Oxb90: 6:57am On Feb 24
Again
Re: Economic Situation:Stop Fanning Embers Of Ethnic War , Fadojoe Tells Igbos by Chivisee: 7:19am On Feb 24
The good thing is "as far as Nigeria is concern,Yorubas will always know how to manage the ibos. Two of my dad's ibo tenants has falsified their documents to a Yoruba names,even that of their kids. That says a lot about the Yoruba edge over them in Nigeria. I can't see any reason why a Yoruba man will change his name to Ibo. that is superiority. and this things is reflected in every units, tech,power,laguage global acceptance,wealth,'i mean forbe standard wealth not anambra standard welath ,music,name it.

33 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Economic Situation:Stop Fanning Embers Of Ethnic War , Fadojoe Tells Igbos by BlackRains: 7:24am On Feb 24
Igbo Igbo Igbo, please you people should leave us alone. We said we're not going to join any form of protest because we want peace yet yourobaas won't leave us alone. Please if there's anyone that should forget about civil war it should be the disgraceful Gowon .

43 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Economic Situation:Stop Fanning Embers Of Ethnic War , Fadojoe Tells Igbos by saintokwuluora(m): 7:24am On Feb 24
Fadojoe is hiding from the truth. He should direct his attention up north, that is where the threat is coming except if he is a coward.

34 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Economic Situation:Stop Fanning Embers Of Ethnic War , Fadojoe Tells Igbos by KEVIND: 7:31am On Feb 24
the North & South West are protesting the hardship of the Tinubu administration, even a northern cleric threatened a whole wife of the President with de.ath. you no see that one ooo.
na Igbos wey mind their business & resolved not to protest, you're accusing of drumming the embers of another civil war.
Honestly, I just tire for these people.
Igbos go left, they complain, Igbos go right they complain.
What do you really want from the Igbos

44 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Economic Situation:Stop Fanning Embers Of Ethnic War , Fadojoe Tells Igbos by mrblessed(m): 7:42am On Feb 24
newscraft2023:
STOP FANNING EMBERS OF ETHNIC WAR OVER THE ECONOMIC SITUATION IN NIGERIA!
-Fadojoe (Appeals To Igbo Youths).

The leader of Rescue Movement For New Nigeria aka Rescue The Vulnerable Initiative, Comrade Faduri Oluwadare Joseph popularly called Fadojoe has called on youths from South/East of Nigeria to desist from turning the present economic downturn in Nigeria to an opportunity to take on the entire Yoruba people, thereby fanning embers of ethnic war!

In a video broadcast through his official YouTube channel, the former presidential aspirant under Labour Party, Fadojoe said, that at "this jet age, it's so sad that we still have generation of some young Nigerians that will still continue to fan embers of tribal war in reaction to the devastating state of our country, turning it to Yoruba vs Igbo media battle.

"No doubt the economy is so hash, no doubt the country is crashing more and more and no doubt we are all talking about it. But the fact still remains that we've not been having the best of governance since many years back and the economy of the country keeps nosediving deeper and deeper".

Stressing further that precisely this 2024 the hardship in our country affects the West, South, North as well as the East. Skyrocketing cost of food and everything is nationwide, and it knows no ethnic group. "So if our country fail woefully, we all fail as a nation: it's not just the Yoruba people or the Hausa people that fail. And if our government succeed we all succeed as a nation and we will all have a country that we can be proud of and that in future our children can be bold to call their nation.

"Therefore, what we should all focus on should be how to rescue our country from the 'sit-tight old generation syndrome' that will use ethnicity, religion, money etc as divide and rule strategy among the youths, so as to keep holding the nation in salary while destroying the future of the same youths they are using 'divide-and-rule' scheme to keep ruling over them.

"In the light of this, it's very important to correct some of our brothers from the South/East that come online to blame the present state of Nigeria only on the Yoruba people. I leave in the United States of America, it will be very wrong of me to blame the problems in America on just the white people. Because if I do that, it's called racism. I will be seen as a racist.

"On this note I want to appeal to our leaders of South/East extraction to please caution our Igbo brothers that come online to rubbish Yoruba people about the state of our nation. Let us make our criticism constructive and not based on ethnicity.

"I am a Yoruba man and I have criticized this administration more than many people and even more than all the opposition political parties put together. But I ensure my criticism is constructive, with the focus on how to make our dear nation better.

"And the fact remains that there are many of us as Yoruba people that worked assiduously for Peter Obi and millions of Yorubas voted for him (Obi). Also there are many Igbos too that worked for and voted Tinubu. Hence, when you now rubbish an entire race because of the failure of one Yoruba man, then you are also rubbishing those of us who worked for and voted Peter Obi. When many of us lost friends and even some business partners, because of our support for Peter Obi and we didn't care about that as far as we justify our conscience through our support for Obi.

The activist thus noted that there is no where in the world where only one tribe can win any presidential election without the help of another tribe, likewise there is no way an Igbo man can win a presidential election without support from other tribes. "Therefore those instigating our brothers from South/East to turn the failure of Nigeria to ethnic war are setting them up against winning future presidential election.

"Let's talk about what is wrong in our country without being tribalistic about it. Because tribalism will continue to divide us the more and do us no good.

"In as much as president Tinubu is not getting it right, we also need to understand that part of the major problems of Nigeria is corruption and we have many corrupt people from the West, South, North and East; both in this administration and previous ones, that also contributed in digging the gulf that the country is sinking into.

"The like of Dr Betta C. Edu, former Honourable Minister, Federal Ministry of Humanitarian Affairs, Disaster Management was alleged to have stolen billions within 8 months. Former CBN governor Godwin Emefiele that is still answering to the charges against him. Diezani Alison-Madueke also alleged to have embezzled billions. The oil bunkers in Niger Delta and others that contributed negatively one way or another to the present situation of Nigeria, are they just only Yoruba people or are we not all the Nigerians?

"Prices of tomato and other locally produced food stuff that are going higher, is it the rising dollars that is also responsible? We have people from different tribes and ethnic groups as bank MDs of different banks in Nigeria. And you go to bank to get cash, you can't get your own money, but in front of the bank and beside the bank, you can get any amount of money from the POS operators. Also you want to get dollar from bank they will tell you it's not available, yet you can get as much as you need from Bureau De Change. Bua Cement and Dangote cement that they get the raw materials from Nigeria yet the prices are now above what an average Nigerian can afford. Are these perpetrators all of Yoruba extraction?"

"In conclusion, let's face the problems of the country as Nigerians struggling to liberate our dear nation from the old generation, comprising bad leaders from different parts of Nigeria: and not as Igbo Vs Yoruba ethnic war as they are now such evil discord among the youths that supposed to know better and rise to rescue Nigeria united as one people "
Vote in bad government and start looking for who to blame.

14 Likes

Re: Economic Situation:Stop Fanning Embers Of Ethnic War , Fadojoe Tells Igbos by Goodday90(m): 7:44am On Feb 24
Yoruba mothers have a lot of work to do in the future concerning this current Generation of Yoruba that are obsessed with Igbo people
They can’t drink water without thinking about igbo man,even when they want to sleep with their wife who knows if they call Igbo so they can achieve erection,it’s becoming too much

22 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Economic Situation:Stop Fanning Embers Of Ethnic War , Fadojoe Tells Igbos by kettykin: 7:46am On Feb 24
Almost every calamity befalling these folks are now blamed on igbos, if they build houses and the houses collapse, they will not blame contractor or the manufacturer of steel or dangote and Bua for cement , they will blame igbo merchants.

They elect an ineffectual buffoon, they buffoon brings inept policies that are bringing the economy and the country on its knees and their biggest headache is igbo.

Fulani herdsmen men come into their territory, kidnapping school children and slaughtering traditional rulers but their biggest headache is igbo.

When their businesses fail because of poor business acumen, they turn their anger on igbos and blame igbos for taking over the market.

When they run into financial difficulties and are unable to get facility from the bank because of no collateral and resort to selling ancestral property to igbos , they still come back to blaming igbos for their misfortune.

What a race , what a people, tufiakwa!!!!

36 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Economic Situation:Stop Fanning Embers Of Ethnic War , Fadojoe Tells Igbos by PastorOlokonla: 7:48am On Feb 24
Mumu, during the last elections, what embers did APC and MC Oluomo fan?

Tinubu making appointments from a particular tribe, what embers is he fanning?

The earlier we accept that we are divided along ethnic lines qnd explore the possibility of either a regional government or a seperation the better.

24 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Economic Situation:Stop Fanning Embers Of Ethnic War , Fadojoe Tells Igbos by EbolaTinubu: 7:56am On Feb 24
Now I believe that this tribe are cowards.

Wetin concern Igbo for this current hardship that Ebola Tinubu forced on Nigerians?

Abi na Igbos vote in the criminal?

19 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Economic Situation:Stop Fanning Embers Of Ethnic War , Fadojoe Tells Igbos by irepnaija4eva(m): 8:42am On Feb 24
Chivisee:
The good thing is "as far as Nigeria is concern,Yorubas will always know how to manage the ibos. Two of my dad's ibo tenants has falsified their documents to a Yoruba linage. That says a lot about the Yoruba edge over them in Nigeria. I can't see any reason why a Yoruba man will change his name to Ibo.

Young man riddle me this without sentiments..
During Goodluck Jonathan's era.. We call saw how Tinubu and his cronies majorly from the SW and North oragnized a protest about GEJ policies on subsidy removal.. Nobody tag Yorubas Tribalist of accused them of fanning the embers of war..

Now your Tinubu is at the receiving end of backlash, with full evidence of Protest chunning out from the SW and North.
Yet you turn around and Accuse the Igbos of fanning the Embers of war?

Please make me understand HOW?

Lol you said 2 of your dad's igbo tenants have changed their names to yoruba?
Lolz.. M sure you're above 18..
If you wan lie.. Please lie with conscience..

28 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Economic Situation:Stop Fanning Embers Of Ethnic War , Fadojoe Tells Igbos by KingKO22: 8:51am On Feb 24
BlackRains:
Igbo Igbo Igbo, please you people should leave us alone. We said we're not going to join any form of protest because we want peace yet yourobaas won't leave us alone. Please if there's anyone that should forget about civil war it should be the disgraceful Gowon .

You are worst than those that are protesting

Peaceful protest is part of democracy

But you people are inciting people calling for military takeover or Tinubu should resign

We see thousands of useless threads created by Ibos. Tinubu must go. Tinubu is this, Tinubu is that

Go and pursue him from Asorock

33 Likes 1 Share

Re: Economic Situation:Stop Fanning Embers Of Ethnic War , Fadojoe Tells Igbos by Oceanfl0w: 9:02am On Feb 24
Chivisee:
The good thing is "as far as Nigeria is concern,Yorubas will always know how to manage the ibos. Two of my dad's ibo tenants has falsified their documents to a Yoruba linage. That says a lot about the Yoruba edge over them in Nigeria. I can't see any reason why a Yoruba man will change his name to Ibo.

Okay
Re: Economic Situation:Stop Fanning Embers Of Ethnic War , Fadojoe Tells Igbos by bigpriik: 9:03am On Feb 24
mtshwwwww

una never see anything,you think yorubas have strength for fight now with all these hungder ,the wise ones knows igbos are right ,they talk your own omo ode.

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Economic Situation:Stop Fanning Embers Of Ethnic War , Fadojoe Tells Igbos by Ttipsy(f): 9:09am On Feb 24
PastorOlokonla:
Mumu, during the last elections, what embers did APC and MC Oluomo fan?

Tinubu making appointments from a particular tribe, what embers is he fanning?

The earlier we accept that we are divided along ethnic lines qnd explore the possibility of either a regional government or a seperation the better.
well said

5 Likes

Re: Economic Situation:Stop Fanning Embers Of Ethnic War , Fadojoe Tells Igbos by bigpriik: 9:10am On Feb 24
Chivisee:

you know how to manage igbos?
anything that makes you happy sha😂i

10 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Economic Situation:Stop Fanning Embers Of Ethnic War , Fadojoe Tells Igbos by irepnaija4eva(m): 9:10am On Feb 24
KingKO22:

But you people are inciting people calling for military takeover or Tinubu should resign

We see thousands of useless threads created by Ibos. Tinubu must go. Tinubu is this, Tinubu is that

Stop lying.. Show me a video or protest where igbos where saying tinubu must go or inciting a military take over..
Even a picture..
For all to see.. The protest has been mainly at the SW and North..
Like i said, show us a picture where The Igbos have been protesting or calling for a coup..

21 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Economic Situation:Stop Fanning Embers Of Ethnic War , Fadojoe Tells Igbos by Win12345: 9:11am On Feb 24
incompetent president and his incompetent brother.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Economic Situation:Stop Fanning Embers Of Ethnic War , Fadojoe Tells Igbos by magoo10(m): 9:16am On Feb 24
Funny enough to move this country forward you need the corporation of all ethnic groups.

If the corporation is not there why not do the needful instead the noise making.

1 Like

Re: Economic Situation:Stop Fanning Embers Of Ethnic War , Fadojoe Tells Igbos by JagabanB: 9:18am On Feb 24
BlackRains:
Rather it has been lgb0s who has been "Yoruba Yoruba", "Hausa Hausa" for days now

U were calling other tribes for almost a week now and gaslighting them, nobody cried, just two mentions and u have started çryîñg.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Economic Situation:Stop Fanning Embers Of Ethnic War , Fadojoe Tells Igbos by JagabanB: 9:18am On Feb 24
They should allow them to make noise.
Re: Economic Situation:Stop Fanning Embers Of Ethnic War , Fadojoe Tells Igbos by JagabanB: 9:19am On Feb 24
Goodday90:
Yoruba mothers have a lot of work to do in the future concerning this current Generation of Yoruba that are obsessed with Igbo people
They can’t drink water without thinking about igbo man,even when they want to sleep with their wife who knows if they call Igbo so they can achieve erection,it’s becoming too much
The people obsèsséd with other tribes happens to be lgb0s, u all love playing victim card too much

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Economic Situation:Stop Fanning Embers Of Ethnic War , Fadojoe Tells Igbos by LordBillionz: 9:21am On Feb 24
Chivisee:
Keep dreaming

6 Likes

Re: Economic Situation:Stop Fanning Embers Of Ethnic War , Fadojoe Tells Igbos by irepnaija4eva(m): 9:21am On Feb 24
JagabanB:

Rather it has been lgb0s who has been "Yoruba Yoruba", "Hausa Hausa" for days now

U were calling other tribes for almost a week now and gaslighting them, nobody cried, just two mentions and u have started çryîñg.

Gaslighting others for what exactly? Bro talk true Wasn't it the same Gaslighting Tinubu and his cronies did during GEJ's era?

Make una dey talk true some times..

Now Tinubu is at the receiving End you'll now accusing igbo of fanning the embers of war..

Make una dey talk true sometimes abeg..

10 Likes

Re: Economic Situation:Stop Fanning Embers Of Ethnic War , Fadojoe Tells Igbos by LordBillionz: 9:23am On Feb 24
KingKO22:

Shut up

1 Like

Re: Economic Situation:Stop Fanning Embers Of Ethnic War , Fadojoe Tells Igbos by Yujin(m): 9:37am On Feb 24
So far so bad, two Yorubas have accused Ndigbo for fanning the embers of war. This is coming on the heels of Igbos refusing their calls to join them in their demonic camouflaged plans of protest. You all can see that they never meant well for us by calling us to join them in their protest. This is because it will be their perfect excuse for carrying out the evil plot they've hatched with the Fulanis.
Current facts:
1. Igbos have never had any violent clash with Yorubas. No Yoruba has been recorded killed by a group of Igbos for any reason.
2. No Yoruba property or farmland has been invaded, occupied or destroyed by an Igbo person or group of persons.
3. No Yoruba businesses have been attacked and destroyed by any group of Igbos.
4. No Yoruba king has been flogged, beaten, harassed or killed by any Igbo person or groups of persons.
What exactly is the fear Yorubas have about Igbos? All the above things the Yorubas have suffered from the Fulanis and are still suffering it yet you can't hear any of them talking back to them.
Yorubaland is currently underseige by Fulanis who occupy their forests killing and maiming them but it is Igbos they are accusing of trying to start a civil war.
I'm writing this for all the other wthnic groups who were decieved before that Ndigbo are the problem with Nigeria. They lied to your fathers in the days before but can't lie anymore today. We all can hear and see what is happening today. We know where the problem is coming from.
WHAT EXACTLY IS THE CRIME OF IGBOS TO THE YORUBAS?

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Economic Situation:Stop Fanning Embers Of Ethnic War , Fadojoe Tells Igbos by Rahkman: 9:45am On Feb 24
Chivisee:
The good thing is "as far as Nigeria is concern,Yorubas will always know how to manage the ibos. Two of my dad's ibo tenants has falsified their documents to a Yoruba names,ven that of their kids. That says a lot about the Yoruba edge over them in Nigeria. I can't see any reason why a Yoruba man will change his name to Ibo. that is superiority. and this things is reflected in every units, tech,power,laguage global acceptance,wealth,'i mean forbe standard wealth not anambra standard welath ,music,name it.
after deceiving urself on nairaland...you can return back to the hunger firing ur family

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Economic Situation:Stop Fanning Embers Of Ethnic War , Fadojoe Tells Igbos by Cassandraloius: 9:46am On Feb 24
Was that really necessary?
Re: Economic Situation:Stop Fanning Embers Of Ethnic War , Fadojoe Tells Igbos by LifestyleTonite: 10:16am On Feb 24
It's sad seeing how Igbos reason. Fadojoe is not saying Igbos should join protest, but Igbos on this thread have misconstrued him. He's simply calling for an end to the way they are blatantly mocking Yoruba people on social media. That single action will cost them tomorrow, and when it happens, they will say "they hate us".

How do you think the Yorubas that voted Obi against their tribesman are feeling seeing Igbos ridiculing their tribe everyday on social media? Do you think the gaslighting that worked for Obi in 2023 will fool them again?

What amuses me is how Igbos are trying hard to make people feel they are not feeling the heat of the economy. The people whose land produces agricultural products are crying of hunger, the ones with ports are crying of hunger, the ones with oil are doing the same, yet the ones who are landlocked and not known for agriculture are acting as of their bellies are filled. Who is fooling who? Right now, the South West leaders are doing what they can to help the Yorubas, and soon the issue will be stabilized. When the Igbos supposed to hold their leaders for the same, they are busy portraying themselves as okay and above sucy needs. Well, that leaves their governors with the opportunity to loot whatever the FG gives as palliatives. Tomorrow, they will turn around and cry marginalization.

The sad part is that when things start to normalize and become better, the same people will be filled with sadness and bitterness. That's to show that they never meant well for Nigeria.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Economic Situation:Stop Fanning Embers Of Ethnic War , Fadojoe Tells Igbos by arantess: 10:20am On Feb 24
Igbo morning and night...

Are these idiots cursed or what?

You vote in rubbish and turn around blaming igbos....how?

Anyway the mods should continue allowing such topics, it's good for the forum until we revert back to status quo

4 Likes

Re: Economic Situation:Stop Fanning Embers Of Ethnic War , Fadojoe Tells Igbos by Jomonix: 10:28am On Feb 24
This hatefulness is just too much as if their survival as a tribe depends on the emasculation of the entire Igbo race.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

How Precolonial Nigerians PAVED Their Roads And Compounds / Who Is Your Greatest Politician Of 2007! / Save Nigeria Group Endorses Buhari.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 105
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.