Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,812 members, 7,820,863 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:33 PM

Economic Situation:Stop Fanning Embers Of Ethnic War , Fadojoe Tells Igbos - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Economic Situation:Stop Fanning Embers Of Ethnic War , Fadojoe Tells Igbos (2214 Views)

Rivers Crisis Is Not An Ethnic War Me And My Team Will Accept Peace - Wike / Demolitions: Don’t Cry Over Split Milk, Ohanaeze President Tells Igbos In Lagos / Stop Fanning Embers Of Disunity, Gombe Governor Warns (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Economic Situation:Stop Fanning Embers Of Ethnic War , Fadojoe Tells Igbos by Goodday90(m): 10:29am On Feb 24
JagabanB:

The people obsèsséd with other tribes happens to be lgb0s, u all love playing victim card too much
you don’t see any Igbo waking up at 2:00am to write Epistles about Yoruba,don’t take my word for it,check nairaland
All “why do Igbo” threads are always from Yoruba ronus
Just you guys

3 Likes

Re: Economic Situation:Stop Fanning Embers Of Ethnic War , Fadojoe Tells Igbos by Jcoleworld911: 10:35am On Feb 24
Yujin:
So far so bad, two Yorubas have accused Ndigbo for fanning the embers of war. This is coming on the heels of Igbos refusing their calls to join them in their demonic camouflaged plans of protest. You all can see that they never meant well for us by calling us to join them in their protest. This is because it will be their perfect excuse for carrying out the evil plot they've hatched with the Fulanis.
Current facts:
1. Igbos have never had any violent clash with Yorubas. No Yoruba has been recorded killed by a group of Igbos for any reason.
2. No Yoruba property or farmland has been invaded, occupied or destroyed by an Igbo person or group of persons.
3. No Yoruba businesses have been attacked and destroyed by any group of Igbos.
4. No Yoruba king has been flogged, beaten, harassed or killed by any Igbo person or groups of persons.
What exactly is the fear Yorubas have about Igbos? All the above things the Yorubas have suffered from the Fulanis and are still suffering it yet you can't hear any of them talking back to them.
Yorubaland is currently underseige by Fulanis who occupy their forests killing and maiming them but it is Igbos they are accusing of trying to start a civil war.
I'm writing this for all the other wthnic groups who were decieved before that Ndigbo are the problem with Nigeria. They lied to your fathers in the days before but can't lie anymore today. We all can hear and see what is happening today. We know where the problem is coming from.
WHAT EXACTLY IS THE CRIME OF IGBOS TO THE YORUBAS?

You’re right
See below 👇

Re: Economic Situation:Stop Fanning Embers Of Ethnic War , Fadojoe Tells Igbos by Againstallodds: 10:36am On Feb 24
Cowardice runs in these DNA. Fatwa was placed on Remi Tinubu the president wife yet we have not heard pim from them.
You people carry first in cowardice

3 Likes

Re: Economic Situation:Stop Fanning Embers Of Ethnic War , Fadojoe Tells Igbos by SoNature(m): 10:36am On Feb 24
Most of these Yoruba folks are disgusting.
If you haven't mentioned the Igbos, you won't rest. Tinubu is the president; northerners and Yorubas are protesting against hardship. Yet, this idiot is writing a letter to address the Igbos!

3 Likes

Re: Economic Situation:Stop Fanning Embers Of Ethnic War , Fadojoe Tells Igbos by gidgiddy: 10:37am On Feb 24
Yorubas and Igbos should never have been in one country together. I dont know what the British were thinking when they brought us together. Surely they should have seen that this was a recipe for disaster
Re: Economic Situation:Stop Fanning Embers Of Ethnic War , Fadojoe Tells Igbos by Ngozi123(f): 11:07am On Feb 24
He is right in that not all Yoruba people should be blamed for the current economic crisis. I don't blame them and I don't think it's right to blame those who did not support Tinubu for his actions.

However, it was Tinubu and his APC cohorts who made this into a tribal affair, not the Igbos. Tinubu put a huge target on Yoruba people's backs when he put so many Yoruba people into positions of power, particularly those pertaining to the economy. It gave the impression that that the Yorubas were running the economy. It's now failing and the blame is being put solely on them.

Again, I think this is wrong but that's how Nigeria is. The Igbos were murdered and are still being blamed for something that a bunch of army officers (who weren't even all Igbo) did over 50 years ago.
Re: Economic Situation:Stop Fanning Embers Of Ethnic War , Fadojoe Tells Igbos by Clickairtravels: 11:08am On Feb 24
Asari dokubo was given state's house platform during press brief.

Formal pastor Reno omokri received presidential recognition on his BD. Wike and co.

This no so popular ex president,Yakubu gowon who has never entered state house invite by successive administrations.

Yesterday it was oraa ona kakanfo and today this one just like the previous trouble makers including ffk, onanuga, mc oluomo and co. One thing hold this lots together and have earned them federal attention, employment and political patronage.

Just hate Igbo and Boom!! You are IN. This Igbo hating people that's filled in this administration are working hard to empower all these anti Igbo element.

Don't know why it's so

2 Likes

Re: Economic Situation:Stop Fanning Embers Of Ethnic War , Fadojoe Tells Igbos by Ngozi123(f): 11:12am On Feb 24
kettykin:
Almost every calamity befalling these folks are now blamed on igbos, if they build houses and the houses collapse, they will not blame contractor or the manufacturer of steel or dangote and Bua for cement , they will blame igbo merchants.

They elect an ineffectual buffoon, they buffoon brings inept policies that are bringing the economy and the country on its knees and their biggest headache is igbo.

Fulani herdsmen men come into their territory, kidnapping school children and slaughtering traditional rulers but their biggest headache is igbo.

When their businesses fail because of poor business acumen, they turn their anger on igbos and blame igbos for taking over the market.

When they run into financial difficulties and are unable to get facility from the bank because of no collateral and resort to selling ancestral property to igbos , they still come back to blaming igbos for their misfortune.

What a race , what a people, tufiakwa!!!!

Those who did not vote in the current regime are only asking not to be grouped with those who did.

I agree with him. We should not blame all Yorubas. Only the Tinubu supporters (whether overt or covert).
Re: Economic Situation:Stop Fanning Embers Of Ethnic War , Fadojoe Tells Igbos by CharleyBright(m): 11:17am On Feb 24
Ode Oshi.
Hausa/Fulani youths are fanning embers to war, they have even threatened to kill Remi Tinubu, you guys are pretending not to see.
Sidon there as Hausa/Fulani will take Tinubu to the cleaners and kick him out.
Make una carry una Yoruba Ronu face Fulanis
Re: Economic Situation:Stop Fanning Embers Of Ethnic War , Fadojoe Tells Igbos by Ngozi123(f): 11:20am On Feb 24
LifestyleTonite:

It's sad seeing how Igbos reason. Fadojoe is not saying Igbos should join protest, but Igbos on this thread have misconstrued him. He's simply calling for an end to the way they are blatantly mocking Yoruba people on social media. That single action will cost them tomorrow, and when it happens, they will say "they hate us".

How do you think the Yorubas that voted Obi against their tribesman are feeling seeing Igbos ridiculing their tribe everyday on social media? Do you think the gaslighting that worked for Obi in 2023 will fool them again?

What amuses me is how Igbos are trying hard to make people feel they are not feeling the heat of the economy. The people whose land produces agricultural products are crying of hunger, the ones with ports are crying of hunger, the ones with oil are doing the same, yet the ones who are landlocked and not known for agriculture are acting as of their bellies are filled. Who is fooling who? Right now, the South West leaders are doing what they can to help the Yorubas, and soon the issue will be stabilized. When the Igbos supposed to hold their leaders for the same, they are busy portraying themselves as okay and above sucy needs. Well, that leaves their governors with the opportunity to loot whatever the FG gives as palliatives. Tomorrow, they will turn around and cry marginalization.

The sad part is that when things start to normalize and become better, the same people will be filled with sadness and bitterness. That's to show that they never meant well for Nigeria.

So, it's okay for you to generalise an entire tribe but not for Igbo people to do it?

This is my problem with you Agbadorians, you just don't seem to get it. It's okay to blame all Igbos and to still be 'punishing' them today for the actions of a handful of soldiers (who weren't even all Igbo) 50+ years ago but it's not okay for Igbos to blame all Yorubas for Tinubu's presidency (even though most of them did vote for him)?

The hypocrisy is unreal. You people could not take even 1% of what you have bee dishing out to the Igbos.

This is coming from someone who does not blame all Yorubas for the current crisis, btw. undecided
Re: Economic Situation:Stop Fanning Embers Of Ethnic War , Fadojoe Tells Igbos by Tochj(m): 11:57am On Feb 24
Igbos has made it clear that
We're not protesting
but those people will always Look for a way to blame Igbo for their failure

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Economic Situation:Stop Fanning Embers Of Ethnic War , Fadojoe Tells Igbos by Jokerman(m): 11:59am On Feb 24
APC is the one fanning embers of tribalism on social media

1 Like

Re: Economic Situation:Stop Fanning Embers Of Ethnic War , Fadojoe Tells Igbos by Rexymania(m): 12:16pm On Feb 24
We're all saying the same thing but different tune
Re: Economic Situation:Stop Fanning Embers Of Ethnic War , Fadojoe Tells Igbos by Manager001: 12:42pm On Feb 24
Faduri Oluwadare Joseph is a bloody coward.

2 Likes

Re: Economic Situation:Stop Fanning Embers Of Ethnic War , Fadojoe Tells Igbos by Good2go1: 1:00pm On Feb 24
You have edge over Igbo yet Igbo are still your nightmare. isn't that contradictory ? How many articles have your elites written against Igbo since yesterday alone ? only your tribe will be all over the places shouting no Igbo will rule this country, the same you will be shouting Igbo are showing tribal discords and you say you people okay. You guys are really being intimidated by existence of Igbo
Chivisee:
The good thing is "as far as Nigeria is concern,Yorubas will always know how to manage the ibos. Two of my dad's ibo tenants has falsified their documents to a Yoruba names,even that of their kids. That says a lot about the Yoruba edge over them in Nigeria. I can't see any reason why a Yoruba man will change his name to Ibo. that is superiority. and this things is reflected in every units, tech,power,laguage global acceptance,wealth,'i mean forbe standard wealth not anambra standard welath ,music,name it.

1 Like

Re: Economic Situation:Stop Fanning Embers Of Ethnic War , Fadojoe Tells Igbos by Good2go1: 1:14pm On Feb 24
You are still saying the same thing that caused us this problem we are into, are we voting tribe or individual competency? Tinubu that have been voted based on tribe how has it helped his tribe or the nation.
LifestyleTonite:

It's sad seeing how Igbos reason. Fadojoe is not saying Igbos should join protest, but Igbos on this thread have misconstrued him. He's simply calling for an end to the way they are blatantly mocking Yoruba people on social media. That single action will cost them tomorrow, and when it happens, they will say "they hate us".

How do you think the Yorubas that voted Obi against their tribesman are feeling seeing Igbos ridiculing their tribe everyday on social media? Do you think the gaslighting that worked for Obi in 2023 will fool them again?

What amuses me is how Igbos are trying hard to make people feel they are not feeling the heat of the economy. The people whose land produces agricultural products are crying of hunger, the ones with ports are crying of hunger, the ones with oil are doing the same, yet the ones who are landlocked and not known for agriculture are acting as of their bellies are filled. Who is fooling who? Right now, the South West leaders are doing what they can to help the Yorubas, and soon the issue will be stabilized. When the Igbos supposed to hold their leaders for the same, they are busy portraying themselves as okay and above sucy needs. Well, that leaves their governors with the opportunity to loot whatever the FG gives as palliatives. Tomorrow, they will turn around and cry marginalization.

The sad part is that when things start to normalize and become better, the same people will be filled with sadness and bitterness. That's to show that they never meant well for Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Economic Situation:Stop Fanning Embers Of Ethnic War , Fadojoe Tells Igbos by IGBOSON1: 1:17pm On Feb 24
KEVIND:
the North & South West are protesting the hardship of the Tinubu administration, even a northern cleric threatened a whole wife of the President with de.ath. you no see that one ooo.
na Igbos wey mind their business & resolved not to protest, you're accusing of drumming the embers of another civil war.
Honestly, I just tire for these people.
Igbos go left, they complain, Igbos go right they complain.
What do you really want from the Igbos

Hehehehehe grin grin grin
Re: Economic Situation:Stop Fanning Embers Of Ethnic War , Fadojoe Tells Igbos by Sctests: 1:19pm On Feb 24
Chivisee:
The good thing is "as far as Nigeria is concern,Yorubas will always know how to manage the ibos. Two of my dad's ibo tenants has falsified their documents to a Yoruba names,even that of their kids. That says a lot about the Yoruba edge over them in Nigeria. I can't see any reason why a Yoruba man will change his name to Ibo. that is superiority. and this things is reflected in every units, tech,power,laguage global acceptance,wealth,'i mean forbe standard wealth not anambra standard welath ,music,name it.

The Ibo people who falsified their names to yoruba only exists in your skull.

You are deceiving yourself and other tiny-brained minions. grin

1 Like

Re: Economic Situation:Stop Fanning Embers Of Ethnic War , Fadojoe Tells Igbos by Sctests: 1:26pm On Feb 24
Rahkman:
after deceiving urself on nairaland...you can return back to the hunger firing ur family

LOL...You really tackle the Chivisee guy. grin

The guy forgot he is on the internet, he felt he is was lying to buffoons with turds for a brain.. grin
Re: Economic Situation:Stop Fanning Embers Of Ethnic War , Fadojoe Tells Igbos by YourMrBoo: 1:37pm On Feb 24
With all due respect, Do your worst sir
Re: Economic Situation:Stop Fanning Embers Of Ethnic War , Fadojoe Tells Igbos by plessis: 1:37pm On Feb 24
Spoken like a fool.
Re: Economic Situation:Stop Fanning Embers Of Ethnic War , Fadojoe Tells Igbos by chidiokay: 1:49pm On Feb 24
KEVIND:
the North & South West are protesting the hardship of the Tinubu administration, even a northern cleric threatened a whole wife of the President with de.ath. you no see that one ooo.
na Igbos wey mind their business & resolved not to protest, you're accusing of drumming the embers of another civil war.
Honestly, I just tire for these people.
Igbos go left, they complain, Igbos go right they complain.
What do you really want from the Igbos

in one word "sacrifice"... let see igbos make one sacrifice for a national course
Re: Economic Situation:Stop Fanning Embers Of Ethnic War , Fadojoe Tells Igbos by Saintinoo(m): 2:03pm On Feb 24
newscraft2023:
STOP FANNING EMBERS OF ETHNIC WAR OVER THE ECONOMIC SITUATION IN NIGERIA!
-Fadojoe (Appeals To Igbo Youths).

The leader of Rescue Movement For New Nigeria aka Rescue The Vulnerable Initiative, Comrade Faduri Oluwadare Joseph popularly called Fadojoe has called on youths from South/East of Nigeria to desist from turning the present economic downturn in Nigeria to an opportunity to take on the entire Yoruba people, thereby fanning embers of ethnic war!

In a video broadcast through his official YouTube channel, the former presidential aspirant under Labour Party, Fadojoe said, that at "this jet age, it's so sad that we still have generation of some young Nigerians that will still continue to fan embers of tribal war in reaction to the devastating state of our country, turning it to Yoruba vs Igbo media battle.

"No doubt the economy is so hash, no doubt the country is crashing more and more and no doubt we are all talking about it. But the fact still remains that we've not been having the best of governance since many years back and the economy of the country keeps nosediving deeper and deeper".

Stressing further that precisely this 2024 the hardship in our country affects the West, South, North as well as the East. Skyrocketing cost of food and everything is nationwide, and it knows no ethnic group. "So if our country fail woefully, we all fail as a nation: it's not just the Yoruba people or the Hausa people that fail. And if our government succeed we all succeed as a nation and we will all have a country that we can be proud of and that in future our children can be bold to call their nation.

"Therefore, what we should all focus on should be how to rescue our country from the 'sit-tight old generation syndrome' that will use ethnicity, religion, money etc as divide and rule strategy among the youths, so as to keep holding the nation in salary while destroying the future of the same youths they are using 'divide-and-rule' scheme to keep ruling over them.

"In the light of this, it's very important to correct some of our brothers from the South/East that come online to blame the present state of Nigeria only on the Yoruba people. I leave in the United States of America, it will be very wrong of me to blame the problems in America on just the white people. Because if I do that, it's called racism. I will be seen as a racist.

"On this note I want to appeal to our leaders of South/East extraction to please caution our Igbo brothers that come online to rubbish Yoruba people about the state of our nation. Let us make our criticism constructive and not based on ethnicity.

"I am a Yoruba man and I have criticized this administration more than many people and even more than all the opposition political parties put together. But I ensure my criticism is constructive, with the focus on how to make our dear nation better.

"And the fact remains that there are many of us as Yoruba people that worked assiduously for Peter Obi and millions of Yorubas voted for him (Obi). Also there are many Igbos too that worked for and voted Tinubu. Hence, when you now rubbish an entire race because of the failure of one Yoruba man, then you are also rubbishing those of us who worked for and voted Peter Obi. When many of us lost friends and even some business partners, because of our support for Peter Obi and we didn't care about that as far as we justify our conscience through our support for Obi.

The activist thus noted that there is no where in the world where only one tribe can win any presidential election without the help of another tribe, likewise there is no way an Igbo man can win a presidential election without support from other tribes. "Therefore those instigating our brothers from South/East to turn the failure of Nigeria to ethnic war are setting them up against winning future presidential election.

"Let's talk about what is wrong in our country without being tribalistic about it. Because tribalism will continue to divide us the more and do us no good.

"In as much as president Tinubu is not getting it right, we also need to understand that part of the major problems of Nigeria is corruption and we have many corrupt people from the West, South, North and East; both in this administration and previous ones, that also contributed in digging the gulf that the country is sinking into.

"The like of Dr Betta C. Edu, former Honourable Minister, Federal Ministry of Humanitarian Affairs, Disaster Management was alleged to have stolen billions within 8 months. Former CBN governor Godwin Emefiele that is still answering to the charges against him. Diezani Alison-Madueke also alleged to have embezzled billions. The oil bunkers in Niger Delta and others that contributed negatively one way or another to the present situation of Nigeria, are they just only Yoruba people or are we not all the Nigerians?

"Prices of tomato and other locally produced food stuff that are going higher, is it the rising dollars that is also responsible? We have people from different tribes and ethnic groups as bank MDs of different banks in Nigeria. And you go to bank to get cash, you can't get your own money, but in front of the bank and beside the bank, you can get any amount of money from the POS operators. Also you want to get dollar from bank they will tell you it's not available, yet you can get as much as you need from Bureau De Change. Bua Cement and Dangote cement that they get the raw materials from Nigeria yet the prices are now above what an average Nigerian can afford. Are these perpetrators all of Yoruba extraction?"

"In conclusion, let's face the problems of the country as Nigerians struggling to liberate our dear nation from the old generation, comprising bad leaders from different parts of Nigeria: and not as Igbo Vs Yoruba ethnic war as they are now such evil discord among the youths that supposed to know better and rise to rescue Nigeria united as one people "

Hahaha they have started, anything to rope the Igbo's into their madness, well, we are busy in our 2 by 2 shops and do not have time for your protests.

Right now, I am about to order for goods, don't, don't have time for Nigeria protests.
Re: Economic Situation:Stop Fanning Embers Of Ethnic War , Fadojoe Tells Igbos by chidiokay: 2:14pm On Feb 24
SoNature:
Most of these Yoruba folks are disgusting.
If you haven't mentioned the Igbos, you won't rest. Tinubu is the president; northerners and Yorubas are protesting against hardship. Yet, this idiot is writing a letter to address the Igbos!

What is the rationale behind Ndigbo president imploring all igbos to boycott any protest .. does it promote love for the country

when its time to work the work una go boycott but when its time for election or appointments you all rush out making most demand.
Re: Economic Situation:Stop Fanning Embers Of Ethnic War , Fadojoe Tells Igbos by SoNature(m): 2:25pm On Feb 24
chidiokay:

What is the rationale behind Ndigbo president imploring all igbos to boycott any protest .. does it promote love for the country

when its time to work the work una go boycott but when its time for election or appointments you all rush out making most demand.

When many lunatics went about saying that they will teach Igbos and Peter Obi a lesson during the election, what were they promoting, harmony?

When APC mobilised all their thugs in Lagos to stop the Igbos from voting, what were they promoting, love?

You lots need to understand that elections have consequences. The man who brings ant-infested gays into his hut should not grumble when lizards begin to pay him a visit.

Abeg I no get the strength to type.
Re: Economic Situation:Stop Fanning Embers Of Ethnic War , Fadojoe Tells Igbos by okeke6969: 2:41pm On Feb 24
War always on their lips at every given moment.
That war they envisage will consume them one day.
Re: Economic Situation:Stop Fanning Embers Of Ethnic War , Fadojoe Tells Igbos by potent5(m): 2:45pm On Feb 24
My dear, they will not face the people calling for the killing of their wife, Remi Tinubu. Na Igbo be their problem.
BlackRains:
Igbo Igbo Igbo, please you people should leave us alone. We said we're not going to join any form of protest because we want peace yet yourobaas won't leave us alone. Please if there's anyone that should forget about civil war it should be the disgraceful Gowon .
Re: Economic Situation:Stop Fanning Embers Of Ethnic War , Fadojoe Tells Igbos by chidiokay: 2:59pm On Feb 24
SoNature:

When many lunatics went about saying that they will teach Igbos and Peter Obi a lesson during the election, what were they promoting, harmony?

When APC mobilised all their thugs in Lagos to stop the Igbos from voting, what were they promoting, love?

You lots need to understand that elections have consequences. The man who brings ant-infested gays into his hut should not grumble when lizards begin to pay him a visit.

Abeg I no get the strength to type.

Think naw, 2023 is not the 1st election igbos/East preferred choice will lose, its only personal now cheesy becos it is there son that lose

Pre-election Tinubu that ticked the box for me and i voted him .... how does exercising my right translate to teaching Obi or igbos a lesson embarassed what kind of lame thinking is that
You voted your choice, you voted obi was it to teach yorubas or hausas a lesson or because you believed in Peter Obi.

Lagos is just one out of 36states, that igbos didnt have there way in lagos does that excuse them from the duty to national course
should Patriotism be to lagos or Nigeria, what is the fraction of igbos stopped in Lagos to the population of Igbos in Nigeria.

So what happened in Lagos is a good standing for ALL igbos to share same sentiments ! cheesy i shame for you

1 Like

Re: Economic Situation:Stop Fanning Embers Of Ethnic War , Fadojoe Tells Igbos by JagabanB: 9:10pm On Feb 24
Goodday90:
you don’t see any Igbo waking up at 2:00am to write Epistles about Yoruba,don’t take my word for it,check nairaland
All “why do Igbo” threads are always from Yoruba ronus
Just you guys
Nobody wakes up by 2am to write, u have been probably awake and decided to post before going to bed.
lgb0s were trending how other regions were expecting them to do this or that for 2 days on Twitter, I guess it was Yorubas that did it.
Re: Economic Situation:Stop Fanning Embers Of Ethnic War , Fadojoe Tells Igbos by JagabanB: 9:15pm On Feb 24
irepnaija4eva:

Gaslighting others for what exactly? Bro talk true Wasn't it the same Gaslighting Tinubu and his cronies did during GEJ's era?

Make una dey talk true some times..

Now Tinubu is at the receiving End you'll now accusing igbo of fanning the embers of war..

Make una dey talk true sometimes abeg..
So Tinubu is now the tribe called Yoruba?
lgb0s ttackîñg the north and SW is equaI to attackîñg Tinubu?
lgb0s attàcking someone who's a Muslim because u believe all Muslims voted Tinubu is equal to Tinubu attackîñg GEJ?
lgb0s attàcking anyone who suggests anything positive about Nigerîà is equal to attackîñg Tinubu?
U foIks are seriously cóñfused.
Re: Economic Situation:Stop Fanning Embers Of Ethnic War , Fadojoe Tells Igbos by irepnaija4eva(m): 9:53pm On Feb 24
JagabanB:

So Tinubu is now the tribe called Yoruba?
lgb0s ttackîñg the north and SW is equaI to attackîñg Tinubu?
lgb0s attàcking someone who's a Muslim because u believe all Muslims voted Tinubu is equal to Tinubu attackîñg GEJ?
lgb0s attàcking anyone who suggests anything positive about Nigerîà is equal to attackîñg Tinubu?
U foIks are seriously cóñfused.

What are you rambling about for God's sake..? Do you have comprehension problems?
My assertion was that the same protest Tinubu did to oust GEJ, is the same thing that's happening to him or you want to turn a blind eye to that fact?
Mind you all those while nobody accused him or the yorubas of Fanning the embers of war..

Where did i said that the Whole Yoruba was involved?

Asari dokubo, some notable Northerners are complaining but see how your singling out an entire tribe Igbo in this Ramblings of yours..

Please read the topic of this annoying article read my reply, and comeback and tell me if all your questions are making sence..

calm down and make me understand the angle you're coming from...
Re: Economic Situation:Stop Fanning Embers Of Ethnic War , Fadojoe Tells Igbos by DWickedLandLord: 11:00pm On Feb 24
Chivisee:

Guy whatever helps you sleep like a baby.....I support it wholeheartedly 👏🏾👏🏾👏🏾👌🏾

No be today pronouncements start for nairaland
One monkey don't stop no show 🔥

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Children Of The Powerful And Corrupt / Presidency Approves Housing Allowance For Ex-militants / Abians Come And Let Us Discuss The Welfare Of Our State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 98
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.