Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,391 members, 7,815,833 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:07 PM

Lecturing Job Slot - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Lecturing Job Slot (719 Views)

A Lecturing Job Outside Lagos Or 200k Job In Lagos? / ICPC Job Vs Lecturing Job / How To Get The Dream Lecturing Job: What No One Told You (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lecturing Job Slot by Sweetcrude19: 9:14am On Feb 24
Good day nairalanders. I got a message from one of my close relative telling me that there's a lecturing job slot of 1.7mn. He said the money will be paid after I've received my appointment letter and that I should send my CV and certificates as fast as possible. Please nairalanders I want to know if anyone here has experience or given such offers before. Thanks waiting for u guys response.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lecturing Job Slot by dawnomike(m): 10:04am On Feb 24
Sweetcrude19:
Good day nairalanders. I got a message from one of my close relative telling me that there's a lecturing job slot of 1.7mn. He said the money will be paid after I've received my appointment letter and that I should send my CV and certificates as fast as possible. Please nairalanders I want to know if anyone here has experience or given such offers before. Thanks waiting for u guys response.
If you're okay with the salary paid to lecturers... Go for it!

1 Like

Re: Lecturing Job Slot by Sweetcrude19: 10:05am On Feb 24
dawnomike:
If you're okay with the salary paid to lecturers... Go for it!
I don't even know if it's a scam
Re: Lecturing Job Slot by advanceDNA: 10:17am On Feb 24
1.7 million for job wey no reach 150k per month...??

Everybody just dey on PMS mode
Re: Lecturing Job Slot by emperor4love(m): 11:39am On Feb 24
Sweetcrude19:
I don't even know if it's a scam
de never run u scam with letter school.letter heading,oga mk u work 2months the make sure is direct pay of salary from the institution portal is from,then pay de money he ask for
Re: Lecturing Job Slot by PlsBanMe: 1:50pm On Feb 24
Years ago, I happen to get same offer from someone. Only mine was 2m. Of course I didn't pay. 2 years after that, I got another offer for 800k but I didn't pay. Months down the line, God did it and I got an offer without paying a kobo.

I later learn the guy who asked me to pay 800k scammed people.

The problem with your offer is you may even be issued a fake appointment letter or at a point, you will be asked to pay a part of the money before you get your letter and the letter may not come.

If you are qualified, which I assume you are, calm down. Even without paying, you will eventually get that job if you don't give up.

Anyways, the ball is in your court. All the best.

Sweetcrude19:

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lecturing Job Slot by Lollycrystal: 7:10pm On Feb 24
How much lecturer dey collect wey you wan go pay 1.7n… ontop of that government go still owe you salary..wise up oo
Re: Lecturing Job Slot by Lucasinho(m): 10:58pm On Feb 24
Sweetcrude19:

Your location na ?
Re: Lecturing Job Slot by Sweetcrude19: 11:14pm On Feb 24
Lucasinho:

Your location na ?
Enugu State

(1) (Reply)

Oceanic Test Ibadan Oct2006 / Nlng 2nd Test,how Was It Organized? / Pls Help,its Urgent.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.