Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,927 members, 7,835,090 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 03:46 AM

HARDSHIP: Younger President Like Peter Obi, Sowore Would’ve Done Better – Freeze - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / HARDSHIP: Younger President Like Peter Obi, Sowore Would’ve Done Better – Freeze (17765 Views)

If I Had Been Gowon; I Would’ve Starved Igbos During The Civil War - Reno Omokri / Victory For Atiku, Obi, Would’ve Retired Many APC Leaders — Garba Shehu / OBJ, IBB, Abdulsalami, Gusau, Abdullahi Are Supporting Peter Obi - Sowore (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: HARDSHIP: Younger President Like Peter Obi, Sowore Would’ve Done Better – Freeze by sunboy(m): 7:38pm On Feb 25
guysbewise:
Obi that could not donate a shoe to his body guard? Every tribe should have their own nation. This current system is a forced marriage.

I gladly support regionalism again! It worked perfectly for us when the center is weak.

1 Like

Re: HARDSHIP: Younger President Like Peter Obi, Sowore Would’ve Done Better – Freeze by Truths9ja: 7:39pm On Feb 25
Fearurcreeator:

Abi ... Dey one place make dem see say you do something... Nigeria is bigger than most of this guys ... Nigeria be like America ... Na experienced people fit lead this country ...
so Na clueless fraudsters and scammers Nigeria want. Now tell me how will this nation progress? Tell me how will this nation succeed. Nigeria people really deserve the leaders they want.
Re: HARDSHIP: Younger President Like Peter Obi, Sowore Would’ve Done Better – Freeze by Mom007(f): 7:41pm On Feb 25
Truths9ja:
Na fact daddy freeze dey talk here oooo. 2027 is around the corner, the youths should decide who they want

https://www.lindaikejisblog.com/2024/2/a-younger-president-like-peter-obi-or-omoyele-sowore-would-have-done-better-because-the-youths-will-rally-around-them-daddy-freeze-2.html

2027 is not around the corner o... its very far away, especially to people who are not sure where tomorrow's meal will come from. Nigerians should wake up from this trance/ curse of waiting and enduring suffering for years until election period when the elections are simply rigged and d same old criminals come into power! The same clique that has been in power for 30years! Is it a curse?
Re: HARDSHIP: Younger President Like Peter Obi, Sowore Would’ve Done Better – Freeze by aribisala0(m): 7:42pm On Feb 25
dougivilla:

You can't compare increment of ₦200 to ₦11000, in 14 years (an average of ₦771 per annum to ₦195 to 700 within a few months, nay days (Averaging ₦505 in 6 months, which is ₦1,010 by year end of the "Subsidy is gone" president and dollar of ₦450 to about ₦2000, within 8-9 months, averaging a loss of ₦193.75 monthly to the dollar

The military regime's inflation was slow and steady, but what we are seeing now has not happened in Nigeria before. Have you ever heard of hunger protests like this before. What we have now is pretty bad.
How old are you?
Were you around when Babangida was in power?
There are two responses to your claim
One wait for 16 years to judge this Government.

Two during those 16 how many increments happened.
Was it gradual ?
It was not slow and steady stop talking nonsense
www.researchgate.net/figure/History-of-Fuel-price-Hike-in-Nigeria_tbl1_324259601

It increased from 70 kobo to 3 Naira. THAT IS AN EARTHQUAKE. We lived through it

TRY AND IMAGINE HOW IT AFFECTED TRANSPORT FARE THE NEXT DAY
It increased from 3 Naira to 11 Naira and even then you could not get ir
That was when black market started
Now also remember it was one man in power doing This

When students protest they will shut the universities for five months or more. It was as hell
So do not deceive people
This government is civilian so you must add it to all the others since 199 to compare to the military
Re: HARDSHIP: Younger President Like Peter Obi, Sowore Would’ve Done Better – Freeze by Fearurcreeator: 7:42pm On Feb 25
Truths9ja:
so Na clueless fraudsters and scammers Nigeria want. Now tell me how will this nation progress? Tell me how will this nation succeed. Nigeria people really deserve the leaders they want.
Did you say scammers ... You fit be yahoo boy sef or some of your friends or other family members... Do you caution them at all that two wrongs dont make a right ... Cus a thief can't be pointing to another thief
Re: HARDSHIP: Younger President Like Peter Obi, Sowore Would’ve Done Better – Freeze by SoNature(m): 7:44pm On Feb 25
sunboy:

In my whole life, I only hear this jargons from a Nigerian. That somebody must previously be a politician with a lower role before they can lead the country. We may never evolve as a nation if we stick to this mentality sha.

You can always not vote for him if you don’t believe in his style, but saying he must take on a smaller role is wow-ing me on your behalf.

Yes, that's the case in Nigeria because the institutions here are too weak to be independent.

From the judiciary to the legislature, everyone is working hard to impress the president. Nobody can challenge, question or upturn the president's decision like we see the US judiciary and senate do all the time. If you try it here, you are practically finished.

That's why you must be tested before getting to the highest office of the country so you don't throw the entire country into disarray. In fact, going forward, all the presidents of Nigeria must be former governors. That way, people will vote for you based on your track record.
Re: HARDSHIP: Younger President Like Peter Obi, Sowore Would’ve Done Better – Freeze by Poiniyisworld: 7:46pm On Feb 25
You still have not learnt anything yet.

Dont worry this your acceptable BUHARI PROMAX CUBED IS LOADING FOR YOU AND HIS ENTIRE SUPPORTERS!

Chrisrare:
Sowore would have done ok, but the yes daddy agulu fraud who tried to use religion and tribalism to win election would have been a terrible fit for for a diverse nation like Nigeria.
Re: HARDSHIP: Younger President Like Peter Obi, Sowore Would’ve Done Better – Freeze by GenFunction: 7:50pm On Feb 25
Truths9ja:
that’s the most painful part seriously. Chaiiiii Inec will give excuses why they failed woefully to deliver
asin ehn,inec is half our problem.
Re: HARDSHIP: Younger President Like Peter Obi, Sowore Would’ve Done Better – Freeze by Cmeo(m): 7:54pm On Feb 25
I bet to disagree. They would have just make postpone the doomsday in their effort to mitigate any possible effects
Re: HARDSHIP: Younger President Like Peter Obi, Sowore Would’ve Done Better – Freeze by sunboy(m): 7:54pm On Feb 25
SoNature:

Yes, that's the case in Nigeria because the institutions here are too weak to be independent.

From the judiciary to the legislature, everyone is working hard to impress the president. Nobody can challenge, question or upturn the president's decision like we see the US judiciary and senate do all the time. If you try it here, you are practically finished.

That's why you must be tested before getting to the highest office of the country so you don't throw the entire country into disarray. In fact, going forward, all the presidents of Nigeria must be former governors. That way, people will vote for you based on your track record.

I see it different, here are my reasons…

1. It’s very very hard to perform in a rotten system if the head is rotten. Sowore as a rep or senator won’t make big difference in a rotten system.

2. Sowore a new politician winning an election would send the right message to the people and let them realize the power their wield to elect and remove a president in power, this will evolve our democracy hugely.

3. People trust Osinbajo for whatever reason, he is also a first timer and a complete figure head in Buhari’s rotten government, yet people want to trust him with the role of a leadership Isn’t that hypocrisy

Osinbajo was part of team Tinubu when he was governor of Lagos. People call Tinubu part of the rot but someone tag Osinbajo a saint.
Re: HARDSHIP: Younger President Like Peter Obi, Sowore Would’ve Done Better – Freeze by Poiniyisworld: 8:03pm On Feb 25
Eyaah you never still get sense! ..

It's well o

Nzogbu2012:
Obi Bitter is more than sixty years old...so, ...
And he is part of the corrupt system...his emergence as the APGA governorship candidate is by godfatherism....Ojukwu imposed him.on the people of Anambra state..and before he finished his tenure as the governor...he really messed up his benefactor and godfather.....his family...Ojukwu regretted making Obi Peter the governor of Anambra state...
Re: HARDSHIP: Younger President Like Peter Obi, Sowore Would’ve Done Better – Freeze by Truths9ja: 8:05pm On Feb 25
GenFunction:
asin ehn,inec is half our problem.
yes soo. Inec is our major problem seriously.
Re: HARDSHIP: Younger President Like Peter Obi, Sowore Would’ve Done Better – Freeze by Smithwilliams826: 8:11pm On Feb 25
Daddy Freezer should shut up joor.
Re: HARDSHIP: Younger President Like Peter Obi, Sowore Would’ve Done Better – Freeze by tegrianonigltd(m): 8:13pm On Feb 25
Chrisrare:
Sowore would have done ok, but the yes daddy agulu fraud who tried to use religion and tribalism to win election would have been a terrible fit for for a diverse nation like Nigeria.

The yes daddy has chairman 3 banks, sec, built successful businesses and companies, sat across boardrooms home and abroad, part of the economic team, 2000s that wiped our national debt, he is the only governor to govern a state for 8 years without a single loan, still saved, and invested. He has experience from finance, economics, investment, politics, business. He has done a business in the uk that turn over over 5 m pounds yearly.

Even Tinubu don’t have that cv. You can hate Peter Obi but if you leave sentiments aside, put on your logical view, you would understand he is the most experienced among them. He knows how to fire people, he knows how to hire people there is no how you would
Be head of organizations and will employ nuisance to work with you.

Na politics make una just hate this man.
Re: HARDSHIP: Younger President Like Peter Obi, Sowore Would’ve Done Better – Freeze by Bahamas95(m): 8:17pm On Feb 25
A bad leader is a bad leader, age doesn't matter......What positive impact has Desmond Elliot made since he became a politician?
Re: HARDSHIP: Younger President Like Peter Obi, Sowore Would’ve Done Better – Freeze by Mozhac(m): 8:17pm On Feb 25
This talkative they call Reno Omokri he keeps casting Peter Obi and I feel he was been paid by some set of people to help pull the man down. We never hear am talk again, his a nonsense man.

Truths9ja:
Na fact daddy freeze dey talk here oooo. 2027 is around the corner, the youths should decide who they want

https://www.lindaikejisblog.com/2024/2/a-younger-president-like-peter-obi-or-omoyele-sowore-would-have-done-better-because-the-youths-will-rally-around-them-daddy-freeze-2.html
Re: HARDSHIP: Younger President Like Peter Obi, Sowore Would’ve Done Better – Freeze by Kusu12: 8:18pm On Feb 25
Obingo would have been worse, a man who performed woefully in Anambra State for 8years, obirodents who condemned him them turned Obingo to messiah overnight.
Re: HARDSHIP: Younger President Like Peter Obi, Sowore Would’ve Done Better – Freeze by perfectsusanoo(m): 8:22pm On Feb 25
Erons2000:
oga Ur problem Na youth,when old farts like U have destroyed dis country,you old pools don't deserve respect... undecided
Re: HARDSHIP: Younger President Like Peter Obi, Sowore Would’ve Done Better – Freeze by sunnnnyuu(m): 8:23pm On Feb 25
Truths9ja:
A younger president like Peter Obi or Omoyele Sowore would have done better because the youth will rally around them - Daddy Freeze

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Rrn-3bZ8Z5s?si=aP95ammexuEeSw8D
Both are old and corrupt, Nigerian youth were not ready to the country, if they're surely ready they would support Prof. Chris in 2023
Re: HARDSHIP: Younger President Like Peter Obi, Sowore Would’ve Done Better – Freeze by Truths9ja: 8:24pm On Feb 25
Mozhac:
This talkative they call Reno Omokri he keeps casting Peter Obi and I feel he was been paid by some set of people to help pull the man down. We never hear am talk again, his a nonsense man.

Anyone that’s still following Reno Omokri page is a gullible person. Reno Omokri is just using you guys to catch cruise niii. Reno Omokri is a clueless and useless liar and propaganda. No one take him serious at all
Re: HARDSHIP: Younger President Like Peter Obi, Sowore Would’ve Done Better – Freeze by Truths9ja: 8:25pm On Feb 25
sunnnnyuu:

Both are old and corrupt, Nigerian youth were not ready to the country, if they're surely ready they would support Prof. Chris in 2023
hmm 🤔🤔🤔🤔 . Who’s Prof Chris?
Re: HARDSHIP: Younger President Like Peter Obi, Sowore Would’ve Done Better – Freeze by guysbewise: 8:36pm On Feb 25
sunboy:

I gladly support regionalism again! It worked perfectly for us when the center is weak.

It did not work before as one man took over and brought in the centralised system we have now. So it's better every tribe have their own country and they can have something like the European Union with option to also leave if it's not working for any of the new nations.
Re: HARDSHIP: Younger President Like Peter Obi, Sowore Would’ve Done Better – Freeze by SAMBARRY: 8:44pm On Feb 25
magoo10:
you have still not said anything.
I still stand by my word ,your men wey support that old druggie are slow in the brain .
Same as the young men that supported disastrous buhari for 8years
Tinubu is not the problem of nigeria.as a Matter of fact the quagmire Going on right now is Bigger than tinubu.i am not holding briefs for him.infact I have my reservations about him but the economy had crashed around Jonathan administration.remember when okonjo iweala was warning that the economy is crashing and the moneies Nigerian government was borrowing was getting out of control.jonathan and his gang were having a contract and sharing spree them no listen.now Una wan heap all the blame on Tinubu

Anyway I am selling caps wink

Re: HARDSHIP: Younger President Like Peter Obi, Sowore Would’ve Done Better – Freeze by PARADIZEPRIEST: 9:03pm On Feb 25
Nobody can do magic in 2years with the carcass of govt handed over by ya buhari angry
Re: HARDSHIP: Younger President Like Peter Obi, Sowore Would’ve Done Better – Freeze by PARADIZEPRIEST: 9:07pm On Feb 25
PARADIZEPRIEST:
Nobody can do magic in 2years with the carcass of govt handed over by ya buhari angry
bihari and his evil cabinet emptied naija treasury to handicap ptinubu, after borrowing billions of dollars from IMF ,no power stability,no refinery and wanted to run to niger,God punished him to stay and be shaved.IF NOT FOR SOCALLEF IMUNUITY HIS JAILED TO BRING BACK OUR MONEY LIKE JOCOB ZUMA.
MAKE UNA DEY PLAY,DEY PROTECT BUHA YA PHAROAH.
Re: HARDSHIP: Younger President Like Peter Obi, Sowore Would’ve Done Better – Freeze by Danjikanbauchi: 9:14pm On Feb 25
Chrisrare:
didn't Tinubu the cocaine sniffing bastard uses religion on Muslim Muslim to steal your destiny.
Re: HARDSHIP: Younger President Like Peter Obi, Sowore Would’ve Done Better – Freeze by HRMK: 9:16pm On Feb 25
nobody could have removed oil subsidy and not get the economy battered!
Re: HARDSHIP: Younger President Like Peter Obi, Sowore Would’ve Done Better – Freeze by Emdebby2: 9:22pm On Feb 25
Let the sleeping dog lie.
Re: HARDSHIP: Younger President Like Peter Obi, Sowore Would’ve Done Better – Freeze by AbujaCitiBlog: 9:31pm On Feb 25
Chrisrare:
Your tribalism will be your undoing. You will always be limited. Mark my words. Ugly corpse.
Re: HARDSHIP: Younger President Like Peter Obi, Sowore Would’ve Done Better – Freeze by Erons2000(f): 9:49pm On Feb 25
[quote author=perfectsusanoo post=128644468][/quote] oga watin happen dem dun ban U? tongue tongue tongue
Re: HARDSHIP: Younger President Like Peter Obi, Sowore Would’ve Done Better – Freeze by Chiefpriestt: 11:04pm On Feb 25
KingKO22:
Pandora Obituary ko
Lamber master ni 😂😀😀🤣

Obituary will never be president in Nigeria

We will gladly vote for a younger candidate if that's the solution to Nigeria predicament
There are many foolish people in Nigeria and they are the problem of this country. The person I just quoted is one if them
Re: HARDSHIP: Younger President Like Peter Obi, Sowore Would’ve Done Better – Freeze by jogojogo: 11:05pm On Feb 25
dougivilla:

You can't compare increment of ₦200 to ₦11000, in 14 years (an average of ₦771 per annum to ₦195 to 700 within a few months, nay days (Averaging ₦505 in 6 months, which is ₦1,010 by year end of the "Subsidy is gone" president and dollar of ₦450 to about ₦2000, within 8-9 months, averaging a loss of ₦193.75 monthly to the dollar

The military regime's inflation was slow and steady, but what we are seeing now has not happened in Nigeria before. Have you ever heard of hunger protests like this before. What we have now is pretty bad.
Comparing apple to mango

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

EFCC Detains Badeh, To Hold Amosu Over Arms Deal / Kemi Adeosoun On Channels TV Live / Why Are There No Protests Against Killings In The South-East?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.