Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,084 members, 7,821,738 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 05:34 PM

Nine Reasons Why Senator Okpebholo (apc) Will Win Edo Governorship Election 2024 - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nine Reasons Why Senator Okpebholo (apc) Will Win Edo Governorship Election 2024 (2345 Views)

Senator Okpebholo Faces Jail Term As Group Petitions EFCC Over Naira Abuse / Edo APC Guber Candidate, Senator Okpebholo Receives Certificate Of Return / Ganduje Backs Obaseki's Disqualification, Says APC Will Win Edo Again (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nine Reasons Why Senator Okpebholo (apc) Will Win Edo Governorship Election 2024 by rolams(m): 7:54pm On Feb 24
These reasons are not good enough. Don't forget state power and resources are within Obaseki's reach. If Yahaya Bello can do it, Obaseki can do it better.

1 Like

Re: Nine Reasons Why Senator Okpebholo (apc) Will Win Edo Governorship Election 2024 by EdoGovernor2024: 8:01pm On Feb 24
Isokiscool:
Op let me tell you,Edo central and Edo south is completely lock down for Asuen Ighodalo.Even in Edo north,PDP will take Owan while APC will take Etsako.In Edo central,PDP will take Uromi,Ubiaja,igueben while APC will take irrua and the votes of Ekpoma will be divided.PDP will retain Edo state .

Where were PDP when Senator Monday Okpebholo (APC) WON Election in Esan Land (Edo Central) in 2023 to become the Senator representing Esan Land (Edo Central)? Dey play.

Edo South locked down for PDP where Labour Party produced the Senator? Dey Play.

PDP will WIN Edo North from Oshiomhole (APC)? Is this a joke? Dey play.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nine Reasons Why Senator Okpebholo (apc) Will Win Edo Governorship Election 2024 by hakeemhakeem(m): 8:30pm On Feb 24
Validated:
OP, Edo State will never vote APC. Infact let them come out to campaign first, then you will know people are waiting to vent their anger. Tinubu should not venture land in Benin ooo. Na rock them go take pursue sm.

You are just Mouthing tinubu will enter benin and nothing is going to happen

1 Like

Re: Nine Reasons Why Senator Okpebholo (apc) Will Win Edo Governorship Election 2024 by PortHarcourtcit(m): 9:27pm On Feb 24
[quote author=EdoGovernor2024 post=128629279][/quote]Oh you are mentioning peter obi? You just made everything go sore? You will see what I'll do... Just watch out... We even heard senator okpebholo is not a legitimate son of his father... He'll go back to Sabongeri and win his election there...
Re: Nine Reasons Why Senator Okpebholo (apc) Will Win Edo Governorship Election 2024 by MyVILLAGEpeople(m): 9:43pm On Feb 24
EdoGovernor2024:

That is a LIE from the pit of hell.

He is NOT stingy.

Senator Monday Okpebholo has been a PHILANTHROPIST for the past 20 years: donating boreholes to communities, giving money to people to do business, buying cars/buses/motorcycles for people, giving scholarship to people and helping people generally.

This was why he contested election for the FIRST TIME in his life and WON to become a Senator.

I can WRITE AUTHORITATIVELY about Senator Monday Okpebholo because he is from The Same UWESSAN-IRRUA Community with me and I was his TEACHER in UJABHOLE Grammar School, UWESSAN-IRRUA. I know him right from childhood to present day.

He will win. I have heard of his wonderful deeds. Sha no forget us here when he stew for you after be has become governor grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nine Reasons Why Senator Okpebholo (apc) Will Win Edo Governorship Election 2024 by MyVILLAGEpeople(m): 9:49pm On Feb 24
rolams:
These reasons are not good enough. Don't forget state power and resources are within Obaseki's reach. If Yahaya Bello can do it, Obaseki can do it better.

Bello had federal backing. Obaseki doesn't have that

1 Like

Re: Nine Reasons Why Senator Okpebholo (apc) Will Win Edo Governorship Election 2024 by Kpatakpata: 10:04pm On Feb 24
You are living in a dream land. After all the suffering Edo people going are through in the hands of the APC in Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Nine Reasons Why Senator Okpebholo (apc) Will Win Edo Governorship Election 2024 by Isokiscool(m): 6:55am On Feb 25
Kpatakpata:
You are living in a dream land. After all the suffering Edo people going are through in the hands of the APC in Nigeria.
Tell him,Asuen is the next governor and that's a done deal

1 Like

Re: Nine Reasons Why Senator Okpebholo (apc) Will Win Edo Governorship Election 2024 by EdoGovernor2024: 9:54am On Feb 25
rolams:

What of Federal Power with Tinubu and Senator Monday Okpebholo?

Yahaya Bello is a member of APC. That is why Federal Power of APC allowed him to do NONSENSE in Kogi State.

Obaseki (PDP) CANNOT withstand Federal Power in the hands of a POLITICAL GRANDMASTER like Tinubu.

Buhari is NOT a real Politician. That was why Federal Power was not working very well during State Elections when he was President.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nine Reasons Why Senator Okpebholo (apc) Will Win Edo Governorship Election 2024 by EdoGovernor2024: 9:58am On Feb 25
PortHarcourtcit:
Oh you are mentioning peter obi? You just made everything go sore? You will see what I'll do... Just watch out... We even heard senator okpebholo is not a legitimate son of his father... He'll go back to Sabongeri and win his election there...

We know how to handle FAKE NEWS and FAKE INFORMATION. You go TIRE when your FAKE NEWS and FAKE information become USELESS.

Some of us have been in this game BEFORE you were born.

1 Like

Re: Nine Reasons Why Senator Okpebholo (apc) Will Win Edo Governorship Election 2024 by EdoGovernor2024: 10:00am On Feb 25
MyVILLAGEpeople:

He will win. I have heard of his wonderful deeds. Sha no forget us here when he stew for you after be has become governor grin grin

Remind me then. You will NOT be forgotten.
Re: Nine Reasons Why Senator Okpebholo (apc) Will Win Edo Governorship Election 2024 by EdoGovernor2024: 10:04am On Feb 25
Kpatakpata:

Are Edo people not suffering in the hands of Obaseki?

You focus on blaming only Federal Government. What of State Governments? What are State Governments doing with the allocation they get from the Federal Government every month?

Please think, talk and write wisely.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nine Reasons Why Senator Okpebholo (apc) Will Win Edo Governorship Election 2024 by mofaderera500: 10:19am On Feb 25
But God did NOT forbid APC Winning TWO Senatorial Districts out of the Three Senatorial Districts in Edo State. LP Won One Senatorial District. PDP Won NO Senatorial District.Dey Play.But God did NOT forbid APC Winning TWO Senatorial Districts out of the Three Senatorial Districts in Edo State. LP Won One Senatorial District. PDP Won NO Senatorial District.Dey Play....

1 Like

Re: Nine Reasons Why Senator Okpebholo (apc) Will Win Edo Governorship Election 2024 by PortHarcourtcit(m): 11:00am On Feb 25
EdoGovernor2024:

We know how to handle FAKE NEWS and FAKE INFORMATION. You go TIRE when your FAKE NEWS and FAKE information become USELESS.

Some of us have been in this game BEFORE you were born.
ok just seat back and relax...
Re: Nine Reasons Why Senator Okpebholo (apc) Will Win Edo Governorship Election 2024 by MyVILLAGEpeople(m): 11:12am On Feb 25
EdoGovernor2024:

Remind me then. You will NOT be forgotten.

Ok sir... Thanks.. I just hope you will reply me by then.

1 Like

Re: Nine Reasons Why Senator Okpebholo (apc) Will Win Edo Governorship Election 2024 by EdoGovernor2024: 11:21am On Feb 25
MyVILLAGEpeople:

Ok sir... Thanks.. I just hope you will reply me by then.

Sure. I will.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nine Reasons Why Senator Okpebholo (apc) Will Win Edo Governorship Election 2024 by EdoGovernor2024: 11:30am On Feb 25
PortHarcourtcit:
ok just seat back and relax...

I will NOT sit back and relax.

I am ALERT and VIGILANT until Senator Monday Okpebholo WINS and he is confirmed by the Supreme Court.

With all these your grandstandings and posturings as a political expert, please name anyone you have campaigned for to win elections.

1 Like

Re: Nine Reasons Why Senator Okpebholo (apc) Will Win Edo Governorship Election 2024 by PortHarcourtcit(m): 12:25pm On Feb 25
EdoGovernor2024:

I will NOT sit back and relax.

I am ALERT and VIGILANT until Senator Monday Okpebholo WINS and he is confirmed by the Supreme Court.

With all these your grandstandings and posturings as a political expert, please name anyone you have campaigned for to win elections.
I started working with Amaechi's supporters group IYM, GDI, BMC, SIM VANGUARD, TMC, mind you I've never worked with Obi and Atiku because they are losers, if you don't understand the abbreviations tell me and I'll break it down for you... Chose your battles old man so that you don't cause many damages to senator okpebholo... Be wise... Don't be unwise... If you claim that you know the senator okpebholo well and that you taught him in school then reach out to him tell the stingy super glue hand senator to come over to the dance floor... I know you will not understand but I'll leave you to wallow in ignorance... Age is not wisdom... Bye for now...
Re: Nine Reasons Why Senator Okpebholo (apc) Will Win Edo Governorship Election 2024 by rolams(m): 1:52pm On Feb 25
EdoGovernor2024:

What of Federal Power with Tinubu and Senator Monday Okpebholo?

Yahaya Bello is a member of APC. That is why Federal Power of APC allowed him to do NONSENSE in Kogi State.

Obaseki (PDP) CANNOT withstand Federal Power in the hands of a POLITICAL GRANDMASTER like Tinubu.

Buhari is NOT a real Politician. That was why Federal Power was not working very well during State Elections when he was President.

Dyri outsmarted Silver, a minister and APC member. Tinubu outsmarted Obasanjo. Fintiri of Adamawa defeated Binani and the so called federal might.

If Plateau and Kano State Governors can do it, Obaseki can do it better!
Re: Nine Reasons Why Senator Okpebholo (apc) Will Win Edo Governorship Election 2024 by rolams(m): 1:54pm On Feb 25
MyVILLAGEpeople:

Bello had federal backing. Obaseki doesn't have that

Dyri outsmarted Silver, a minister and APC member. Tinubu outsmarted Obasanjo. Fintiri of Adamawa defeated Binani and the so called federal might.

Re: Nine Reasons Why Senator Okpebholo (apc) Will Win Edo Governorship Election 2024 by Innomama7(m): 4:02pm On Feb 25
Isokiscool:
Op let me tell you,Edo central and Edo south is completely lock down for Asuen Ighodalo.Even in Edo north,PDP will take Owan while APC will take Etsako.In Edo central,PDP will take Uromi,Ubiaja,igueben while APC will take irrua and the votes of Ekpoma will be divided.PDP will retain Edo state .
Op in Edo north add akoko Edo to it PDP will take over that area.
Re: Nine Reasons Why Senator Okpebholo (apc) Will Win Edo Governorship Election 2024 by MyVILLAGEpeople(m): 4:02pm On Feb 25
rolams:

Well remember the politics of edo state is different. Obaseki is trying to be a godfather and that will be resisted.
Re: Nine Reasons Why Senator Okpebholo (apc) Will Win Edo Governorship Election 2024 by EdoGovernor2024: 4:59pm On Feb 25
PortHarcourtcit:
I started working with Amaechi's supporters group IYM, GDI, BMC, SIM VANGUARD, TMC, mind you I've never worked with Obi and Atiku because they are losers, if you don't understand the abbreviations tell me and I'll break it down for you... Chose your battles old man so that you don't cause many damages to senator okpebholo... Be wise... Don't be unwise... If you claim that you know the senator okpebholo well and that you taught him in school then reach out to him tell the stingy super glue hand senator to come over to the dance floor... I know you will not understand but I'll leave you to wallow in ignorance... Age is not wisdom... Bye for now...

You want a man you are insulting by calling him stingy to come to the dancing floor with you in politics?

While we seek supporters for him, we will only embrace friendly supporters, NOT proud and hostile supporters like you.

By the way, whatever ground you claim to hold in Rivers State is USELESS in Edo State.

We run the streets in Edo State.

We are FOCUSING on Edo State where Senator Monday Okpebholo wants to be Governor.

Yes. I am proud to be an old man.

But I am a different old man. I am STREET and RUGGED.

1 Like

Re: Nine Reasons Why Senator Okpebholo (apc) Will Win Edo Governorship Election 2024 by EdoGovernor2024: 5:23pm On Feb 25
rolams:

Nobody can outsmart a Political Grandmaster like Tinubu now that he has AWESOME EXECUTIVE POWERS as the Executive President of the Federal Republic of Nigeria. He knows how to use Political Power very well.

Most APC Members in Bayelsa State hated Sylva because he blocked the most popular APC aspirant that defeated Diri in 2019 from emerging APC candidate in 2023. In addition, Tinubu had not settled down properly before Bayelsa election came up. Finally, incumbents contesting is different from new candidates contesting.

1 Like

Re: Nine Reasons Why Senator Okpebholo (apc) Will Win Edo Governorship Election 2024 by PortHarcourtcit(m): 5:24pm On Feb 25
EdoGovernor2024:

You want a man you are insulting by calling him stingy to come to the dancing floor with you in politics?

While we seek supporters for him, we will only embrace friendly supporters, NOT proud and hostile supporters like you.

By the way, whatever ground you claim to hold in Rivers State is USELESS in Edo State.

We are FOCUSING on Edo State where Senator Monday Okpebholo wants to be Governor.

talking about ruggedlity? Hahaha, I see no see I tell no tell... You know nothing about politics, if you are grounded in politics you would have known that you need your critics more... You are baby politician, I'm only criticizing and I don't hate... stop claiming what you are not... I'm hundred percent sure that you don't even know senator okpebholo in person...
Re: Nine Reasons Why Senator Okpebholo (apc) Will Win Edo Governorship Election 2024 by rolams(m): 7:39pm On Feb 25
EdoGovernor2024:

Nobody can outsmart a Political Grandmaster like Tinubu now that he has AWESOME EXECUTIVE POWERS as the Executive President of the Federal Republic of Nigeria. He knows how to use Political Power very well.

Most APC Members in Bayelsa State hated Sylva because he blocked the most popular APC aspirant that defeated Diri in 2019 from emerging APC candidate in 2023. In addition, Tinubu had not settled down properly before Bayelsa election came up. Finally, incumbents contesting is different from new candidates contesting.

I have so many things I won't talk about here. Till then!
Re: Nine Reasons Why Senator Okpebholo (apc) Will Win Edo Governorship Election 2024 by rolams(m): 7:42pm On Feb 25
MyVILLAGEpeople:

Well remember the politics of edo state is different. Obaseki is trying to be a godfather and that will be resisted.

You are right. But there are other factors that will definitely come to play.
Re: Nine Reasons Why Senator Okpebholo (apc) Will Win Edo Governorship Election 2024 by PortHarcourtcit(m): 8:38am On Feb 26
EdoGovernor2024:

stop quoting me old man, go and tell senator okpebholo the stingy super glue hand northerner from Sabongeri Kano to get ready to rumble... Okpebholo the traitor will not win the election...
Re: Nine Reasons Why Senator Okpebholo (apc) Will Win Edo Governorship Election 2024 by EdoGovernor2024: 11:51am On Feb 26
PortHarcourtcit:
stop quoting me old man, go and tell senator okpebholo the stingy super glue hand northerner from Sabongeri Kano to get ready to rumble... Okpebholo the traitor will not win the election...

Stop writing NONSENSE about Senator Monday Okpebholo. Then I will stop quoting you.

How can Senator Monday Okpebholo be a native of Sabon Gari in Kano and be WINNING Senatorial Election and Governorship Primary in Edo State and non of his opponents is using this your FAKE information to campaign against him? Please stop making SENSELESS comments.

Senator Monday Okpebholo is WINNING Big Elections in Nigeria.

How can a stingy man win elections in Nigeria?

LAZY Man, please stop wasting your time living as a BEGGAR, expecting Senator Monday Okpebholo and people generally to be giving you FREE Money for doing NOTHING! Go and work to make your own money instead of shouting "stingy" all over the place when your BEGGING lifestyle is rebuffed.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nine Reasons Why Senator Okpebholo (apc) Will Win Edo Governorship Election 2024 by chikeFavor2000(m): 12:12pm On Feb 26
EreluRoz:
He will not win because he's not ugly, you can only win Edo state guber if you are ugly.
This one off me , and I think it's a strong point 🤣🤣
Re: Nine Reasons Why Senator Okpebholo (apc) Will Win Edo Governorship Election 2024 by PortHarcourtcit(m): 12:18pm On Feb 26
EdoGovernor2024:

Stop writing NONSENSE about Senator Monday Okpebholo. Then I will stop quoting you.

How can Senator Monday Okpebholo be a native of Sabon Gari in Kano and be WINNING Senatorial Election and Governorship Primary in Edo State and non of his opponents is using this your FAKE information to campaign against him? Please stop making SENSELESS comments.

Senator Monday Okpebholo is WINNING Big Elections in Nigeria.

How can a stingy man win elections in Nigeria?

LAZY Man, please stop wasting your time living as a BEGGAR, expecting Senator Monday Okpebholo and people generally to be giving you FREE Money for doing NOTHING! Go and work to make your own money instead of shouting "stingy" all over the place when your BEGGING lifestyle is rebuffed.
hahaha, hahaha hahaha, political jobber like you, I don't blame you i blame the poverty that has befallen you and your family, how can you come here and open your dirty old mouth to call me lazy? Do you know who I am? As we speak I'm the CLO of my oil rich community in IKWERRE land, I'm currently the media officer of top politicians in Nigeria, and also the owner of several houses in port Harcourt and Lagos Nigeria, who knows you in Nigeria or even in the Edo state you claim to come from? Well I blame your grandfather who raped and killed a married woman in the bush, maybe the courses are still following you around... I told you to choose your battles old man but you didn't listen, tell the stingy super glue hand senator okpebholo from Sabongeri KANO to get ready to fail and if he fail the blame and course will be on your head... Old lier from a coursed family... I will spread out the news about the legitimacy of senator okpebholo in EDO state by tomorrow evening... I'll connect with all my media team in Nigeria and that's the end... Old fuuulllllll...
Re: Nine Reasons Why Senator Okpebholo (apc) Will Win Edo Governorship Election 2024 by senatordave1(m): 12:29pm On Feb 26
Isokiscool:

With akpata in,pdp cannot take Edo south.with which resources will asue win Edo central?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Nigerian Politics Quiz 1 / Obama, Can He Make History? / Opulence And Chaos Meet In An African Boomtown

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.