Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,183 members, 7,822,004 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 12:43 AM

Nine Reasons Why Senator Okpebholo (apc) Will Win Edo Governorship Election 2024 - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nine Reasons Why Senator Okpebholo (apc) Will Win Edo Governorship Election 2024 (2348 Views)

Senator Okpebholo Faces Jail Term As Group Petitions EFCC Over Naira Abuse / Edo APC Guber Candidate, Senator Okpebholo Receives Certificate Of Return / Ganduje Backs Obaseki's Disqualification, Says APC Will Win Edo Again (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nine Reasons Why Senator Okpebholo (apc) Will Win Edo Governorship Election 2024 by senatordave1(m): 1:02pm On Feb 26
rolams:

Dyri outsmarted Silver, a minister and APC member. Tinubu outsmarted Obasanjo. Fintiri of Adamawa defeated Binani and the so called federal might.

If Plateau and Kano State Governors can do it, Obaseki can do it better!

You claim to be neutral but your analysis are somewhat tilted towards pdp always.those examples you gave does not apply na.diri had everything going for him,sylva did not.firstly,sylva miscalculated by contesting instead of fielding lyon.secondly,APC was divided.lyon and lokpobiri faction indirectly supported diri while pdp were united.there was no federal might as sylva isn't really pro tinubu.very importantly,gej has a feud with sylva and he endorsed diri.this tied the hands of tinubu and swayed votes.agsin,diri is a sitting gov and they are the hardest to beat when going for reelection

Lol,how can you compare a toy like osibanjo with a mighty tinubu? It seems you don't know tinubu.tinubu owns APC.that was primary self.
Binani is pro Atiku na and a lot of pro tinubu people like ribadu worked against her.again,fintiri is a performer.i don't think Abuja was involved if not she would have won fufore and girei.
I don't understand how Kano and plateau came in.from the presidential result in Kano,it was obvious that gida will win.for plateau,a lot of people hate lalong.secondly,he imposed his cousin which divided the party.the difference was from mangu lga.

Now,Dickson with all his political might couldn't impose diri until the court intervened.tambuwal same thing.and both of them almost lost their reelections.a governor that struggles to win reelection cannot impose a successor.bello own was an inter tribal gangup against igalas...

Oga, obaseki is not a politician.he doesn't have what it takes to deliver asue ighodalo another novice.even his own reelection,it took so much struggle.wike put in some efforts,shuaibu stood with him,buhari cabal supported him indirectly,he used the anti godfatherism slogan.now,wike and shuaibu are against him,he wants to be a godfather he preached against,no buhari cabal to save him.tinubu will want to teach him some lesson.his second term effort is abysmal.so how will he do it?
The only thing going for him is asue's rich CV plus the bad state of the country which is making asue popular and the shout for zoning which APC has negated.akpata emergence in lp has also negated hopes of a good victory in Edo south..
Look at obaseki camp,most of them are former oshiomhole boys.how many can deliver their units? Do you think they are happy that obaseki ignored core politicians for an outsider? Morale is low.obaseki is killing Edo pdp.under orbih,Edo went to pdp in presidential and nass but obaseki reversed all that.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nine Reasons Why Senator Okpebholo (apc) Will Win Edo Governorship Election 2024 by senatordave1(m): 1:06pm On Feb 26
rolams:

You are right. But there are other factors that will definitely come to play.

Factors of 2020 are no more there

1 Like

Re: Nine Reasons Why Senator Okpebholo (apc) Will Win Edo Governorship Election 2024 by rolams(m): 8:03pm On Feb 26
senatordave1:

You claim to be neutral but your analysis are somewhat tilted towards pdp always.those examples you gave does not apply na.diri had everything going for him,sylva did not.firstly,sylva miscalculated by contesting instead of fielding lyon.secondly,APC was divided.lyon and lokpobiri faction indirectly supported diri while pdp were united.there was no federal might as sylva isn't really pro tinubu.very importantly,gej has a feud with sylva and he endorsed diri.this tied the hands of tinubu and swayed votes.agsin,diri is a sitting gov and they are the hardest to beat when going for reelection

Lol,how can you compare a toy like osibanjo with a mighty tinubu? It seems you don't know tinubu.tinubu owns APC.that was primary self.
Binani is pro Atiku na and a lot of pro tinubu people like ribadu worked against her.again,fintiri is a performer.i don't think Abuja was involved if not she would have won fufore and girei.
I don't understand how Kano and plateau came in.from the presidential result in Kano,it was obvious that gida will win.for plateau,a lot of people hate lalong.secondly,he imposed his cousin which divided the party.the difference was from mangu lga.

Now,Dickson with all his political might couldn't impose diri until the court intervened.tambuwal same thing.and both of them almost lost their reelections.a governor that struggles to win reelection cannot impose a successor.bello own was an inter tribal gangup against igalas...

Oga, obaseki is not a politician.he doesn't have what it takes to deliver asue ighodalo another novice.even his own reelection,it took so much struggle.wike put in some efforts,shuaibu stood with him,buhari cabal supported him indirectly,he used the anti godfatherism slogan.now,wike and shuaibu are against him,he wants to be a godfather he preached against,no buhari cabal to save him.tinubu will want to teach him some lesson.his second term effort is abysmal.so how will he do it?
The only thing going for him is asue's rich CV plus the bad state of the country which is making asue popular and the shout for zoning which APC has negated.akpata emergence in lp has also negated hopes of a good victory in Edo south..
Look at obaseki camp,most of them are former oshiomhole boys.how many can deliver their units? Do you think they are happy that obaseki ignored core politicians for an outsider? Morale is low.obaseki is killing Edo pdp.under orbih,Edo went to pdp in presidential and nass but obaseki reversed all that.

God knows, I am neutral. I analyze base on what's going on in our political space. I am not supporting any party but I only analyze and give my opinion.

In all the points you raised, some won't come to play. Don't underrate Obaseki oOoOO! I will continue to tell you this. Edo state politics is different from other states in Nigeria.

Again, both the APC and PDP are having versions. Don't limit that problem to the PDP. The only thing I can say is, PDP may win the election. That's just the simple truth.
Re: Nine Reasons Why Senator Okpebholo (apc) Will Win Edo Governorship Election 2024 by senatordave1(m): 8:25pm On Feb 26
rolams:

God knows, I am neutral. I analyze base on what's going in our political space. I am not supporting any party but I only analyze and give my opinion.

In all the points you raised, some won't come to play. Don't underrate Obaseki oOoOO! I will continue to tell you this. Edo state politics is different from other states in Nigeria.

Again, both the APC and PDP are having versions. Don't limit that problem to the PDP. The only thing I can say is, PDP may win the election. That's just the simple truth.

Tbh honest,obaseki has natural wisdom but the forces against him are too much.pdp may win actually but APC obviously has the advantage.apc biggest weakness is oshiomhole who is aggrieved and denco.but most of the stakeholders that supported sen Monday are oshiomhole people and the presidency can easily reconcile them.already almost all the aspirants have accepted the results.
Compared to pdp which has obaseki camp,shuaibu camp and orbih camp.out of 10 aspirants,9 are heavily aggrieved.pdp national cannot settle them.there is a reason why obaseki went to beg wike.edo politics is peculiar but not unpredictable.
The coming of akpata is not good for pdp.at least APC has Edo north in advance,central and south are open.the next step is who will be running mate

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nine Reasons Why Senator Okpebholo (apc) Will Win Edo Governorship Election 2024 by rolams(m): 8:43pm On Feb 26
senatordave1:

Tbh honest,obaseki has natural wisdom but the forces against him are too much.pdp may win actually but APC obviously has the advantage.apc biggest weakness is oshiomhole who is aggrieved and denco.but most of the stakeholders that supported sen Monday are oshiomhole people and the presidency can easily reconcile them.already almost all the aspirants have accepted the results.
Compared to pdp which has obaseki camp,shuaibu camp and orbih camp.out of 10 aspirants,9 are heavily aggrieved.pdp national cannot settle them.there is a reason why obaseki went to beg wike.edo politics is peculiar but not unpredictable.
The coming of akpata is not good for pdp.at least APC has Edo north in advance,central and south are open.the next step is who will be running mate

You made a very good point.
Re: Nine Reasons Why Senator Okpebholo (apc) Will Win Edo Governorship Election 2024 by EdoGovernor2024: 7:33am On Feb 27
PortHarcourtcit:
hahaha, hahaha hahaha, political jobber like you, I don't blame you i blame the poverty that has befallen you and your family, how can you come here and open your dirty old mouth to call me lazy? Do you know who I am? As we speak I'm the CLO of my oil rich community in IKWERRE land, I'm currently the media officer of top politicians in Nigeria, and also the owner of several houses in port Harcourt and Lagos Nigeria, who knows you in Nigeria or even in the Edo state you claim to come from? Well I blame your grandfather who raped and killed a married woman in the bush, maybe the courses are still following you around... I told you to choose your battles old man but you didn't listen, tell the stingy super glue hand senator okpebholo from Sabongeri KANO to get ready to fail and if he fail the blame and course will be on your head... Old lier from a coursed family... I will spread out the news about the legitimacy of senator okpebholo in EDO state by tomorrow evening... I'll connect with all my media team in Nigeria and that's the end... Old fuuulllllll...

Empty barrel.

Poor and hungry man claiming to be a rich man.

Go ahead and spread your FAKE information about Senator Monday Okpebholo. You will be making Senator Monday Okpebholo MORE POPULAR!!!

You think Nigerians are so stupid not to know FAKE information from TRUE information?

You think Senator Monday Okpebholo doesn't have a media team that will rubbish all your FAKE information?

Dey Play.

1 Like

Re: Nine Reasons Why Senator Okpebholo (apc) Will Win Edo Governorship Election 2024 by PortHarcourtcit(m): 8:19am On Feb 27
EdoGovernor2024:

Empty barrel.

Poor and hungry man claiming to be a rich man.

Go ahead and spread your FAKE information about Senator Monday Okpebholo. You will be making Senator Monday Okpebholo MORE POPULAR!!!

You think Nigerians are so stupid not to know FAKE information from TRUE information?

You think Senator Monday Okpebholo doesn't have a media team that will rubbish all your FAKE information?

Dey Play.
the course In your family is still following you around... You are just a kid, I'll humiliate you here mark my words, your grandfather was a rapist who raped a married woman in the bush and was stoned to death, your father died stealing and you are here talking about morality, go and tell the stingy super glue hand senator okpebholo that I said he's from Sabongeri in KANO...
Re: Nine Reasons Why Senator Okpebholo (apc) Will Win Edo Governorship Election 2024 by rolams(m): 2:27pm On Feb 27
senatordave1:

U get point
Re: Nine Reasons Why Senator Okpebholo (apc) Will Win Edo Governorship Election 2024 by senatordave1(m): 3:13pm On Feb 27
rolams:

U get point

A governor that hasn't performed well finds it difficult to install a successor.once an opposition party is divided,they hardly win the next strongest party
Re: Nine Reasons Why Senator Okpebholo (apc) Will Win Edo Governorship Election 2024 by EdoGovernor2024: 8:53am On Feb 28
The CORRECT Profile Summary of Senator Monday Okpebholo (Akpakomiza).

Senator Monday Okpebholo (aka Akpakomiza), was born on 29th August 1970, to the family of late Chief and Mrs. Peter Okpebholo of Udomi Community in Uwesan-Irrua, Esan Central Local Government Area.

His father hailed from Udomi Community in Uwesan-Irrua, Esan Central LGA, while the mother, was a native of Ikekiala Community in Eguare-Uromi, Esan North East LGA.

Senator Monday Okpebholo was nicknamed 'Akpakomiza' immediately after his birth. From the very minute he touched the mother earth, his facial countenance and unperturbed manner, despite being birthed into a new environment, which is entirely different from the mother's womb, wherein, he has lived for nine months, was a clear case of a man on a destined mission, hence the powerful and strong wording nickname: AKPAKOMIZA!

As a child, Akpakomiza as he his popularly known, attended Udomi Community Primary School and Ujabhole Community Secondary School respectively, both in Uwesan-Irrua, Esan Central LGA.

Unfortunately, the untimely death of his younger and only sister, as a result from complication from unhygienic water supply, fetched from the stream, cut short his dream of finishing his secondary school in Ujabhole Community Secondary School in Uwessan.

Indeed, the terrible impact of the loss of his close and only sister made him to leave his beloved community and relocate to Jos, Plateau State in tears, to live with his elder brother, where he eventually completed his secondary school education.

Amidst his sense of irrecoverable loss and righteous anger, he made a vow to God, that, if he blesses him financially, he will fix the problem of lack of hygiene public water menace in his community. Indeed, God answered his prayer and the first millions God blessed him with, was committed towards the fixing of the water problem in his community years ago.

After his Senior School Certificate Exam in Jos, Senator Akpakomiza got a job with a small firm that deals in books and computers with a paltry sum as salary. However, his smartness in salesmanship quickly endeared him to many big individuals, corporate organizations, government agencies and European missionaries in Jos and beyond.

One of such big company was Nasco. He became exceptionally successful in the sales of computers, such that many people encouraged him into setting up his own firm, which he heeded with every sense of determination to succeed.

Thus, at a time, many businessmen were still peddling in analogue enterprise, Senator Akpakomiza saw the future in computers and quickly keyed into the business by floating Chapman Computers Limited. The company soon became a household name in Plateau State.

Senator Akpakomiza foray into the ICT sector paid so well that he later established the Interweb Satcom Limited, a giant industry player in broadband sales and development. The young man soon found himself dealing with foreign entrepreneurs as Interweb Satcom Limited so began to be very famous in digital hardware.

Both Chapman Computers Limited and Interweb Satcom Limited became mega companies in trading, importing and competing with global industry players from Europe and America.

Senator Akpakomiza however did not stop the pursuit of knowledge even when he was already successful as a businessman. He went back to school and obtained a degree in Business Administration from the University of Abuja. He is currently pursuing his Masters’ degree in Policy and Leadership Studies in the same University of Abuja.

Thus, the public acknowledgement and recognition of his skills and competencies by eminent Nigerians from various fields of endeavor, who were friends and associates of Late Chief Tony Anenih of blessed memory, endeared him to the late Iyasele of Esanland and the black race (Chief Tony Anenih).

Senator Akpakomiza's valuable relationship with Chief Tony Anenih opened up vistas of political engagements between him and political heavyweights across the length and breadth of Nigeria, and therefore, on his own, developed the idea of politics of development and service to humanity. As someone who places value on friendship, he took Late Chief Anenih as his mentor, hero and ‘father.’

Senator Akpakomiza's philosophy for playing politics is woven around human and infrastructural development. It was this factor that pushed him to contest for the Senate in Edo Central Senatorial District, under the All Progressives Congress (APC).

His giant strides in infrastructural development and human capital building amongst other public service delivery in Edo Central precipated his overwhelmingly electoral victory on February 25th, 2023, thereby smashing the 24 years rule of PDP in Edo Central Senatorial District.

On June 13th, 2023, he was inaugurated as the Senator of the Federal Republic of Nigeria, representing Edo Central Senatorial District, Edo State, in the 10th National Assembly, and he chairs the Senate Committee on Public Procurement.

As a proud Edo man whose thoughts and feelings is centered around the development of the state and the wellbeing of her people, he joined the governorship race.

Senator Okpebholo's altruistic love and desire to change the deplorable condition of infrastructure, tackle insecurity menace, transform education, health and agric sectors in Edo State were some of the things that propelled him into taking the leap to run for the governorship race.

On February 23rd, 2024 Senator Monday Okpebholo [Akpakomiza] was declared the winner of APC governorship primary election in Edo State after a fierce contest.

Distinguished Senator Monday Okpebholo [Akpakomiza] is married and blessed with Godly children.

Where knowledge, experience, education, leadership and competence matter, Senator Akpakomiza has led.
Re: Nine Reasons Why Senator Okpebholo (apc) Will Win Edo Governorship Election 2024 by PortHarcourtcit(m): 9:28am On Feb 28
Edogovernor2024, you just a dreamer
Who is deceiving him self...
Re: Nine Reasons Why Senator Okpebholo (apc) Will Win Edo Governorship Election 2024 by EdoGovernor2024: 8:10am On Feb 29
PortHarcourtcit:
the course In your family is still following you around... You are just a kid, I'll humiliate you here mark my words, your grandfather was a rapist who raped a married woman in the bush and was stoned to death, your father died stealing and you are here talking about morality, go and tell the stingy super glue hand senator okpebholo that I said he's from Sabongeri in KANO...

FAKE and CHILDISH comment by a LUNATIC.
Re: Nine Reasons Why Senator Okpebholo (apc) Will Win Edo Governorship Election 2024 by EdoGovernor2024: 8:19am On Feb 29
PortHarcourtcit:
Edogovernor2024, you just a dreamer
Who is deceiving him self...

You are an IGNORANT and FRUSTRATED toxic man.

You are a NATIVE of Rivers State living in Rivers State.

What do you know about Edo State?

What concerns you about Governorship Election in Edo State?

You are USELESS as far as Edo State Governorship Election 2024 is concerned.
Re: Nine Reasons Why Senator Okpebholo (apc) Will Win Edo Governorship Election 2024 by Konquest: 2:04pm On Apr 26
senatordave1:

Very insightful.
Re: Nine Reasons Why Senator Okpebholo (apc) Will Win Edo Governorship Election 2024 by Konquest: 2:08pm On Apr 26
senatordave1:

You're a very good political analyst. I like the way you break the geopolitical variables down for anybody who isn't originally from Edo State to understand.

All the best.
Re: Nine Reasons Why Senator Okpebholo (apc) Will Win Edo Governorship Election 2024 by Konquest: 2:15pm On Apr 26
EdoGovernor2024:
NINE REASONS Why Senator Monday Okpebholo (APC) Will WIN Edo Governorship Election in 2024:

Senator Monday Okpebholo is the Candidate of APC in Edo State Governorship Election 2024. He will WIN the General Election to become the NEW Governor of Edo State in 2024.

The NINE REASONS Why this will be possible are as follows:

1. Senator Monday Okpebholo has TWO Senatorial Districts LOCKED DOWN: Edo Central where he is a Senator/Philanthropist/Popular Politician and Edo North where Oshiomhole is Senator/Edo North MOST INFLUENTIAL Politician.

2. Asue Ighodalo (PDP) is a POLITICAL NOVICE/STRANGER in Esan Land (Edo Central) that CANNOT Speak Esan Language and has DONE NOTHING to help people living in Esan Land.

3. Olumide Apata (LP) is a POLITICAL NOBODY in Edo State.

4. Tinubu will make peace between Oshiomhole, Ize Iyamu, Okpebholo, Dennis Idahosa and other APC stakeholders in Edo State. It is a family affair. APC Members CANNOT Disobey Tinubu who is the EXECUTIVE PRESIDENT of Nigeria and NATIONAL LEADER of APC with ENORMOUS Political Power!!!

5. Philip Shuaibu will return to Oshiomhole like a PRODIGAL Son because he will want to REVENGE (work against) Obaseki for stopping his political ambition of being Governor of Edo State.

6. There is NO permanent enemy in politics; there is only permanent interests in politics.

7. Edo South votes will be shared by APC, PDP and LP. APC will get the MAJORITY VOTES in Edo South.

9. Big Money and Political Power determines who wins elections in Nigeria. The MONEY and POLITICAL POWER of APC (Political Grandmaster President Tinubu and All APC Governors) is MORE THAN the Money and Political Power of PDP (Governor Obaseki and All PDP Governors).

For these Nine Reasons listed above it is VERY CLEAR that Senator Monday Okpebholo (APC) will WIN Edo State Governorship Election in 2024.

Your Excellency, Governor Monday Okpebholo, CONGRATULATIONS in Advance!!!
Those are interesting permutations about Edo State's geopolitics. May the better candidate win in Edo State between the top 3 contenders: Sen. Monday Okpebholo, Asue Ighodalo, and Olumide Osaigbovo Akpata, SAN.

By the way, I find this video that was earlier posted on the NL frontpage of Olumide Osaigbovo Akpata, SAN, to be very melodious.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4RTR6QjlcRo?si=MkjG9eXUUgGQR8c9
Re: Nine Reasons Why Senator Okpebholo (apc) Will Win Edo Governorship Election 2024 by TheCeasar: 8:19am On Apr 27
EdoGovernor2024:
NINE REASONS Why Senator Monday Okpebholo (APC) Will WIN Edo Governorship Election in 2024:

Senator Monday Okpebholo is the Candidate of APC in Edo State Governorship Election 2024. He will WIN the General Election to become the NEW Governor of Edo State in 2024.

The NINE REASONS Why this will be possible are as follows:

1. Senator Monday Okpebholo has TWO Senatorial Districts LOCKED DOWN: Edo Central where he is a Senator/Philanthropist/Popular Politician and Edo North where Oshiomhole is Senator/Edo North MOST INFLUENTIAL Politician.

2. Asue Ighodalo (PDP) is a POLITICAL NOVICE/STRANGER in Esan Land (Edo Central) that CANNOT Speak Esan Language and has DONE NOTHING to help people living in Esan Land.

3. Olumide Apata (LP) is a POLITICAL NOBODY in Edo State.

4. Tinubu will make peace between Oshiomhole, Ize Iyamu, Okpebholo, Dennis Idahosa and other APC stakeholders in Edo State. It is a family affair. APC Members CANNOT Disobey Tinubu who is the EXECUTIVE PRESIDENT of Nigeria and NATIONAL LEADER of APC with ENORMOUS Political Power!!!

5. Philip Shuaibu will return to Oshiomhole like a PRODIGAL Son because he will want to REVENGE (work against) Obaseki for stopping his political ambition of being Governor of Edo State.

6. There is NO permanent enemy in politics; there is only permanent interests in politics.

7. Edo South votes will be shared by APC, PDP and LP. APC will get the MAJORITY VOTES in Edo South.

9. Big Money and Political Power determines who wins elections in Nigeria. The MONEY and POLITICAL POWER of APC (Political Grandmaster President Tinubu and All APC Governors) is MORE THAN the Money and Political Power of PDP (Governor Obaseki and All PDP Governors).

For these Nine Reasons listed above it is VERY CLEAR that Senator Monday Okpebholo (APC) will WIN Edo State Governorship Election in 2024.

Your Excellency, Governor Monday Okpebholo, CONGRATULATIONS in Advance!!!
5 months to the election and your analysis has been spot on, obaseki and his camp keep making enemies.

Obaseki and his puppet asue ighodalo have concluded they will undermine oba of benin authority and reduce his power in Edo state.

Obaseki has thrown his speaker under the bus, also ihama and other old pdp that once worked for him.

Apc has successfully reconciled oshiohmole, denco, ize iyamu and Monday.

Several past local government chairmen and other notable People from pdp has decamp to APC.

Labour party will hugely take pdp votes from Edo south.

As things stand now, APC has 85% chance of winning.

Obaseki has nothing to campaign with again, there's no sentimental votes, oshiohmole is no longer the boogey man as declared by obaseki infact obaseki is now the god father he campaign against..

He's fighting our oba of benin, which is a loosing battle, his ancestors did it and fail.

And the federal might will surely help APC, even without the federal might I see APC winning
Re: Nine Reasons Why Senator Okpebholo (apc) Will Win Edo Governorship Election 2024 by Nosakhare3: 12:28pm On Apr 28
PDP is not taking anywhere, I am categorically educating you on the reasons and records Senator Monday attained that will pave this position for him.
Re: Nine Reasons Why Senator Okpebholo (apc) Will Win Edo Governorship Election 2024 by Nosakhare3: 12:31pm On Apr 28
Well said my brother, let us not go back and forth on this forthcoming election, Senator Monday is capable to earn this gubernatorial position. he is fit and eligible
Re: Nine Reasons Why Senator Okpebholo (apc) Will Win Edo Governorship Election 2024 by Nosakhare3: 12:34pm On Apr 28
Well said my bro, we are giving our total support for Senator Monday Okpebholo. A charismatic and elegant candidate
Re: Nine Reasons Why Senator Okpebholo (apc) Will Win Edo Governorship Election 2024 by Iyamu4: 12:38pm On Apr 28
What gives you the impression that PDP owns this election bro. APC is quite clear and distinct in this game

1 Like

Re: Nine Reasons Why Senator Okpebholo (apc) Will Win Edo Governorship Election 2024 by Iyamu4: 12:42pm On Apr 28
The best candidate is Senator Monday Okpebholo my bro

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Do You Support Ibb 2011 Presidential Ambition? / Get Live News From Punch, Vanguard, Thisday And Guardian Sent To U Daily / Did Americans Insert A Chip In This Man's Body? (Pic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 92
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.