Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,074 members, 7,818,211 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:25 AM

Qatar Rejects Tinubu’s Proposed Business Meeting - Politics (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Qatar Rejects Tinubu’s Proposed Business Meeting (42013 Views)

Qatar Makes U-Turn, Accepts Nigeria's Proposed Business Meeting / Afenifere Rejects Tinubu’s Victory, Insists Obi Won / We’re Ready To Tap Into Tinubu’s Proposed Cassava, Maize Economy - Farmers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Qatar Rejects Tinubu’s Proposed Business Meeting by sweetjohn(m): 7:21pm On Feb 25
Who want to business with the world renowned criminal? Even ordinary Niger and Chad is running away from a thief.
Re: Qatar Rejects Tinubu’s Proposed Business Meeting by lildush(m): 7:38pm On Feb 25
Pristine664:

Tinubu was the best candidate in the last presidential election and he won.

You all know he truly won and that is why you won't stop insulting those that voted for him.

Who voted for him? How did he win? U haven't woken up from your sleep right? I can't insult anyone for tinubu OO. I got better things to do with my time..
Re: Qatar Rejects Tinubu’s Proposed Business Meeting by ayodelej(m): 8:39pm On Feb 25
No country will ever wants to associate with a failed ones. No light, no water, insecurity, devalued currency etc and u expect Qatar to come and waste there time here
Re: Qatar Rejects Tinubu’s Proposed Business Meeting by PaNnamdi: 11:46pm On Feb 25
CaptainFM1:

How is rubber of rice related with leaked government internal memo?

Oga jailer nor vex ooo cheesy
Re: Qatar Rejects Tinubu’s Proposed Business Meeting by Meddymeddy: 9:37am On Feb 26
This is a lose for on Nigerian's but some fools are finding it as a way to mock Nigeria. Your mama and papa na Nigeria and you no wish well for Nigeria. I don't think you will ever amount to anything in life
Re: Qatar Rejects Tinubu’s Proposed Business Meeting by CaptainFM1: 12:55pm On Feb 26
PaNnamdi:

Oga jailer nor vex ooo cheesy

SMHFU!
Re: Qatar Rejects Tinubu’s Proposed Business Meeting by Lumarstone: 5:03pm On Feb 26
searchlight:
Maybe you are right. What has the ZOO got to offer Qatar? A country who can't offer her citizens security, light, motorable roads, and commonest basic amenities can't offer anything to an outsider. Charity they say begins at home and the ZOO must understand that.

Who told you that there no security in this country? Are you not a security agent in this country? How many times have you reported evil things that happened within your area to law enforcement agency? Bro, if you see something else, say something and stop sitting on the fence.
Re: Qatar Rejects Tinubu’s Proposed Business Meeting by Lumarstone: 5:07pm On Feb 26
FOOTSOLDIER2:

Use that one console yourself, since you decided to be comfortable in your shame and slave to 30k per month to be defending the drug lord Tinibu and his evil APC party

We're aware why the Tinubu APC leed federal government want a bilateral salpingectomy relation with the government of Qatar. We know the reason.
Re: Qatar Rejects Tinubu’s Proposed Business Meeting by Lumarstone: 7:37pm On Feb 26
jonuel1:

...and the President wants to go for BUSINESS PARLEY. DEY PLAY

No sir, Qatar has one of the world hardest currency, he is going there to open a new account where he will launder our common wealth. We know Him

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

Kidnappers Of Sheikh Ahmad Sulaiman, Buhari's Prayer Warrior Arrested By Police / Nationwide Topless March On June 12 / I Told Igboho To Stay Away After Benin Police Searched My House – Associate

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.