Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,382 members, 7,822,791 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 04:57 PM

Qatar Rejects Tinubu’s Proposed Business Meeting - Politics (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Qatar Rejects Tinubu’s Proposed Business Meeting (42058 Views)

Qatar Makes U-Turn, Accepts Nigeria's Proposed Business Meeting / Afenifere Rejects Tinubu’s Victory, Insists Obi Won / We’re Ready To Tap Into Tinubu’s Proposed Cassava, Maize Economy - Farmers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Qatar Rejects Tinubu’s Proposed Business Meeting by LaRosa01: 2:42am On Feb 25
The president is been sabotage,first what business does nigeria have having a submit in Qatar aside the fact that those who put it together new it was to disgrace the president,secondly a note verbal is internal diplomatic communication,highly classified ,how is it on the pages of nairaland and online,thirdly our investment drive should face areas where we are strongest,Africa and the Caribbean.last and finally anybody pointing the president to the middle east is a buhari/atiku man.the President needs to wake up and do so quickly,it is time to clear the house.they are so many competent people who he needs to call in.if you want recommendations,we can help with that,for starters Abike,call in our out fielder like Onoja in the Caribbean this people are not been used.
nlfpmod:

Sam Amadi

https://westernpost.ng/no-business-investment-forum-with-fg-qatar-govt-refutes-claims/
Re: Qatar Rejects Tinubu’s Proposed Business Meeting by LagosG: 3:06am On Feb 25
Mehhhnnm people on the forum are daft ass fuccckkkk
Re: Qatar Rejects Tinubu’s Proposed Business Meeting by MasterTeeUSA: 3:10am On Feb 25
Someone is about to be caught. I had said earlier that if I wanted to catch the leaker, I would send out misinformation. Looks like someone took a bait. Its interesting we hardly got one leak under Buhari, and this is an every week occurrence. The trip has been confirmed, so I believe this was set up intentionally. It is what I would do.

nlfpmod:

Sam Amadi

https://westernpost.ng/no-business-investment-forum-with-fg-qatar-govt-refutes-claims/
Re: Qatar Rejects Tinubu’s Proposed Business Meeting by LagosG: 3:15am On Feb 25
Konquest:

There are too many simpletons on this Website tbh. What's all the huffing and puffing over Qatar here? That small country still maintains an embassy in Nigeria and cannot snub Nigeria since they have NOT SEVERED diplomatic ties with Nigeria. There's just too much sensationalism going on online.

Just last week, Kemi Badenoch representing the UK government and her economic team flew into Nigeria and signed major trade agreements with Nigeria that would enable Nigerians to export products into the UK at reduced duties. This is a huge deal that's meant to boost bilateral trade relations between Nigeria and the United Kingdom. What bigger trade deal can you get at this point in time if not this?

Obidients are just the worst. One of them leaked this document

1 Like

Re: Qatar Rejects Tinubu’s Proposed Business Meeting by LagosG: 3:17am On Feb 25
Majesty7:
https://www.google.com/amp/s/thewhistler.ng/presidency-denies-tinubus-snub-by-qatar-clarifies-leaked-diplomatic-letter/amp/

Most Nigerians are just daft. Wish this social media can be regulated. Too many idiots on this platform
It's so fucking depressing like how can people be collectively stupid?

1 Like

Re: Qatar Rejects Tinubu’s Proposed Business Meeting by ProtonX: 3:18am On Feb 25
Embarrassing!
Re: Qatar Rejects Tinubu’s Proposed Business Meeting by akwunomy(m): 3:21am On Feb 25
nlfpmod:

Sam Amadi

They know is about coming to make loan request…nothing more…we can’t sell them oil…they have enough of it…
Re: Qatar Rejects Tinubu’s Proposed Business Meeting by tsdarkside(m): 3:21am On Feb 25
soo what....??

shey na by force to meet you....??

they dont want,let them be....
their are many other countries in this world....

you nigerians are too desperate for others to like una....
that is a weak mindset....
Re: Qatar Rejects Tinubu’s Proposed Business Meeting by Ikemba007: 3:23am On Feb 25
stano2:
Shame de catch me
See what Nigeria has been reduced to . CHAFF

Just imagine that their minister of commerce is too busy to meet with our president.

These are people who genuinely have our interest at heart and they know that the President's visit will be a waste of time and money for both countries.

You won't fix your country, you're travelling upandan asking foreigners to come in and invest, you think they are also stupid? Ordinary security sef no dey.

4 Likes

Re: Qatar Rejects Tinubu’s Proposed Business Meeting by tsdarkside(m): 3:24am On Feb 25
Ikemba007:

Just imagine that their minister of commerce is too busy to meet with our president.

These are people who genuinely have our interest at heart and they know that the President's visit will be a waste of time and money for both countries.

You won't fix your country, you're travelling upandan asking foreigners to come in and invest, you think they are also stupid? Ordinary security sef no dey.

obi will still not be voted president....

end of discussion....
Re: Qatar Rejects Tinubu’s Proposed Business Meeting by Devvagreen(f): 3:26am On Feb 25
One day, Qatar will beg Nigeria for a bilateral agreement.
Re: Qatar Rejects Tinubu’s Proposed Business Meeting by tsdarkside(m): 3:26am On Feb 25
Devvagreen:

who cares....
Re: Qatar Rejects Tinubu’s Proposed Business Meeting by Nzogbu2012: 3:29am On Feb 25
stano2:
Shame de catch me

Bad news carrier....

Always looking for the downfall of the country...I don't need to be a soothsayer to know that you are from the East...

Boris. Johnson, Barack Obama, and the like came to some African countries with proposals...and they were all rejected but its citizens are not idiots as some group of people from the east who are always looking for the downfall of the country...
This is supposed to be an opposition party fight with the ruling party but no opposition will keep fighting a stupid fight like some of these people are....
Instead of a battle between the opposition and the ruling party...the fight has turned to the ruling party and the Yiibo people m..what a tribal belligerence!!!!!
Re: Qatar Rejects Tinubu’s Proposed Business Meeting by LagosG: 3:31am On Feb 25
safariman:
It baffles me why Qatar would leak such an embarrassing letter to humiliate Nigeria? Its just not common for another nation to publicly release such a letter. This is not Wikileaks.
You actually think Qatar leaked it? What do they have to gain from that? It is either an Obidient or PDP mole that did this. These people will burn the country to the ground just to get what they want
Re: Qatar Rejects Tinubu’s Proposed Business Meeting by 43Ronin: 3:49am On Feb 25
CaptainFM1:

I really don't bluudy care who is playing games with one another. It's none of my business. My point is government internal memo should be what it is. We have really turned this country into a toothpick.
Lol at toothpick. U can say that again
Re: Qatar Rejects Tinubu’s Proposed Business Meeting by FireUpNow(m): 3:55am On Feb 25
A very big descent big for nothing😃😄😀.
A well known certificate forger with hazy source of wealth with dark family background. They can fool Nigeria s but not the entire human race. Master strategist is strategizing. More countries with reasonable leaders know that we have an empty barrel as the head

1 Like

Re: Qatar Rejects Tinubu’s Proposed Business Meeting by bluefilm: 3:58am On Feb 25
Haj44:
Blame game, PDP is responsible for the rejection 🤣

The other idiot, Reno O'Mockery will even say that it is Peter Obi that caused that rejection grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Qatar Rejects Tinubu’s Proposed Business Meeting by RevenuesBoost(f): 4:00am On Feb 25
Ahhh! They couldn't even reschedule the meeting for a whole President.
This is embarrassing! 🤦
Re: Qatar Rejects Tinubu’s Proposed Business Meeting by AmuDimpka: 4:06am On Feb 25
stano2:
Shame de catch me
just negodu
Re: Qatar Rejects Tinubu’s Proposed Business Meeting by AmuDimpka: 4:07am On Feb 25
LagosG:

You actually think Qatar leaked it? What do they have to gain from that? It is either an Obidient or PDP mole that did this. These people will burn the country to the ground just to get what they want
so Obidient mole is now working in Qatar government

You must be a Yoruba man from the way you reason

2 Likes

Re: Qatar Rejects Tinubu’s Proposed Business Meeting by stano2(m): 4:08am On Feb 25
Nzogbu2012:

Bad news carrier....

Always looking for the downfall of the country...I don't need to be a soothsayer to know that you are from the East...

Boris. Johnson, Barack Obama, and the like came to some African countries with proposals...and they were all rejected but its citizens are not idiots as some group of people from the east who are always looking for the downfall of the country...
This is supposed to be an opposition party fight with the ruling party but no opposition will keep fighting a stupid fight like some of these people are....
Instead of a battle between the opposition and the ruling party...the fight has turned to the ruling party and the Yiibo people m..what a tribal belligerence!!!!!
A normal APC supporter, I’m automatically from South East because i said the truth. You are actually the one looking for the downfall of the country, if not you won’t see something bad and claim blind.
As usual you are blaming opposition, same thing that was said for the past 8years. Everytime opposition

2 Likes

Re: Qatar Rejects Tinubu’s Proposed Business Meeting by Brushstrokes20: 4:16am On Feb 25
👀👀😅... And once again, # eBOLA and cohorts in the mud 😁😁🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣✅✅💯💯💯😂😂😁😁🤣🤣😜😜😀😀😆😆
El druggie runs a very useless govt of self serving THIEVES AND BLOODTHIRSTY TERRORISTS 💯💯💯

1 Like

Re: Qatar Rejects Tinubu’s Proposed Business Meeting by gaskiyamagana: 4:20am On Feb 25
Quinns:
No sane person will board a drowning ship. They(/Yoruba Ronus/APC), should pls tell their slave master and lord Emiokan to stop begging up n down. 😂 Nobody wants to be associated with a thief and failure..
Grunt, grunting it again and loudest please.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Qatar Rejects Tinubu’s Proposed Business Meeting by gaskiyamagana: 4:23am On Feb 25
Not Qatar's fault, it is fault of our treasury looters who used our looted money to develop Qatar in her real estate and tourism.

1 Like

Re: Qatar Rejects Tinubu’s Proposed Business Meeting by Dancebreaker: 4:28am On Feb 25
stano2:
Shame de catch me
Bro, shame nor dey catch thief like e dey catch him brother.

You can't shame the shameless.
Re: Qatar Rejects Tinubu’s Proposed Business Meeting by Invest4growth: 4:28am On Feb 25
Why won't they do that. It is because the flights are fully booked on their airline. Emirates should fast track the resolution of sticky issues and come back to reduce their market share
Re: Qatar Rejects Tinubu’s Proposed Business Meeting by Uncletony(m): 4:44am On Feb 25
Speechless!!. Nigeria need to wakeup very fast. No body is going to eat religion someday. The Northern Muslim illiterates needs to be unbundled.
Re: Qatar Rejects Tinubu’s Proposed Business Meeting by enemyofprogress: 4:48am On Feb 25
Devvagreen:
is that so? Just like I've been begging you to give me a chance in your life kiss kiss
Re: Qatar Rejects Tinubu’s Proposed Business Meeting by onuman: 4:52am On Feb 25
That "Nigeria will become a pariah state if Bola Ahmed Tinubu is made president of Nigeria."
The above warning was made severally online during the last presidential election. Yet Mahmood Yakubu and APC court judges appointed Tinubu to become president of Nigeria.
It's time for the Supreme Court judges to review the court's judgement on the last presidential election.
Re: Qatar Rejects Tinubu’s Proposed Business Meeting by zumbigbo(m): 4:52am On Feb 25
Mali, Qatar, Burkina and Niger giving shege in the same week....lol

Next week it will be East Timor

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

Ortom: PDP Is Stopping Me From Working For Peter Obi / Policemen Push A Man's Car From Gutter - Photos / Lekki Floods: Babatunde Adejare Visits Lekki Area After Hours Of Rainfall. PICS

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.