Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,321 members, 7,811,948 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 12:54 AM

Yakubu Mahmood Is Currently Trending On X-(formerly Twitter) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Yakubu Mahmood Is Currently Trending On X-(formerly Twitter) (5252 Views)

Yakubu Mahmood Recieved The Sum Of $200 Million From Ahmed Tinubu / Reason Why I Cannot Sack Yakubu Mahmood As INEC Chairman - Buhari Reveal / INEC Chairman, Mahmood Yakubu Wearing An APC Campaign Cap With Broom Design (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Yakubu Mahmood Is Currently Trending On X-(formerly Twitter) by adamusuleiman2: 8:31am On Feb 25
Salewa97:
Looks like Yakubu Mahmood is stirring up some trouble again on Twitter, cant wait to see whats going to happen this time!
It's because presidential election is almost one year. Just headless mob doing their normal thing.

1 Like

Re: Yakubu Mahmood Is Currently Trending On X-(formerly Twitter) by adamusuleiman2: 8:32am On Feb 25
anonymous1759:
Cyber bullies are here again , Same people who said Nigerians deserved who they voted for with one mouth and says INEC rigged with another mouth .

People who hated NIGER republic during GEJ & PMB era suddenly love NIGER rep right now .

Headless Mob that hated , Ali Ndume, Bachir Lawal are in bed with them right now.

Same people that love ReNo, FFK & Daniel Bwala with all their heart πŸ˜‚ are their sworn enemies now .
These cycles bullies will exalt Lucifer if he’s in Obi’s camp. no atom of sincerity in their pursuit.
🀣🀣🀣
Re: Yakubu Mahmood Is Currently Trending On X-(formerly Twitter) by adamusuleiman2: 8:32am On Feb 25
PastorOlokonla:
Leave Yakubu Manhood alone!
That one no Kuku send them or even know they exist sef πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Same mob action of last year on several people including the judges at both election tribunal and supreme court. It all came to zero.
Re: Yakubu Mahmood Is Currently Trending On X-(formerly Twitter) by Irupetepete: 8:33am On Feb 25
ElSudani:
Dog whistle to start another mob attack on an innocent man.
Obidients cannot come back on the perilous journey they have embarked on.
you are a patriot, I love the way you steadily defend your 30k or maybe dem don increase am.. If it is not increased, you surely deserve a pay raise...
So many contestants contested the presidential election, I voted sowore but funny how every one not in support of your failure is an obedient...

4 Likes

Re: Yakubu Mahmood Is Currently Trending On X-(formerly Twitter) by adamusuleiman2: 8:34am On Feb 25
Irupetepete:
you are a patriot, I love the way you steadily defend your 30k or maybe dem don increase am.. If it is not increased, you surely deserve a pay raise...
So many contestants contested the presidential election, I voted sowore but funny how every one not in support of your failure is an obedient...
Only Obidients use these 30k rants on others. It's stale already. You guys should get more creative.

2 Likes

Re: Yakubu Mahmood Is Currently Trending On X-(formerly Twitter) by adamusuleiman2: 8:37am On Feb 25
dominique:
Someone sat in Abuja receiving collated results from all over the country is also somehow responsible for rigging? One year later it's still yet to make sense.

The most populated zones in the country are NW, SW and NC. If you don't get tangible results there, there's no magic you can perform to win the elections. Now ask the average person from Jigawa, Zamfara or Kano (NW), Kogi, Niger or upper state Nassarawa not Keffi Nyanya axis (NC) or Ekiti, Oyo, Osun (SW) who Peter Obi is, most of them will tell you they don't know him.

Even my MIL that stays here in Lagos doesn't know him. She said the election is between Tinubu and Atiku. It was me and one of her older grandkids that was telling her about PO and how he might just surprise everybody even at that, she was still convinced that the election was between Tinubu and Atiku.

Truth is, very few people know that much about Peter Obi outside social media and SE/SS. Now his followers that are supposed to convert the social media buzz to real live are throwing stones at people that could join his train next election. I hope it won't be too late they realise they're doing more harm to his ambition than good with the way they're behaving
Gbam.

3 Likes

Re: Yakubu Mahmood Is Currently Trending On X-(formerly Twitter) by Irupetepete: 8:39am On Feb 25
adamusuleiman2:

Only Obidients use these 30k rants on others. It's stale already. You guys should get more creative.
30k is no rant, it was confirmed...
Re: Yakubu Mahmood Is Currently Trending On X-(formerly Twitter) by Goodvibes007: 8:44am On Feb 25
Irupetepete:
30k is no rant, it was confirmed...
By who?
Re: Yakubu Mahmood Is Currently Trending On X-(formerly Twitter) by Goodvibes007: 8:46am On Feb 25
dominique:
Someone sat in Abuja receiving collated results from all over the country is also somehow responsible for rigging? One year later it's still yet to make sense.

The most populated zones in the country are NW, SW and NC. If you don't get tangible results there, there's no magic you can perform to win the elections. Now ask the average person from Jigawa, Zamfara or Kano (NW), Kogi, Niger or upper state Nassarawa not Keffi Nyanya axis (NC) or Ekiti, Oyo, Osun (SW) who Peter Obi is, most of them will tell you they don't know him. Even my MIL that stays here in Lagos doesn't know him. She said the election is between Tinubu and Atiku. It was me and one of her older grandkids that was telling her about PO and how he might just surprise everybody even at that, she was still convinced that the election was between Tinubu and Atiku.

Truth is, very few people know that much about Peter Obi outside social media and SE/SS. Now his followers that are supposed to convert the social media buzz to real live are throwing stones at people that could join his train next election. I hope it won't be too late they realise they're doing more harm to his ambition than good with the way they're behaving
Instead of them to start winning people on their side, it's still daily insult from them to others that support Tinubu, Atiku, Kwakwanso, sowore e.t.c.

3 Likes

Re: Yakubu Mahmood Is Currently Trending On X-(formerly Twitter) by Tochi360: 9:23am On Feb 25
ElSudani:

Shut up jareh,just like to type nonsense upandan in the name of giving an opinion.

Are the people protesting up North and down SW Obideint??

Everyone from all Tribes, Religion, sect agrees that your Tinubu is a COLLOSAL FAILURE,you are here crying and wailing Obideint upandan grin

2 Likes

Re: Yakubu Mahmood Is Currently Trending On X-(formerly Twitter) by dominique(f): 9:33am On Feb 25
NothingDoMe:
How do you know this was done by obidients?

Who are the most vocal on social media again?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yakubu Mahmood Is Currently Trending On X-(formerly Twitter) by GodHimself: 9:42am On Feb 25
May all the curses return back to sender.

Such an uncouth generation.

BluntCrazeMan:
As many people started laying curses on Yakubu Mahmood, his name started to trend on Twitter.

2 Likes

Re: Yakubu Mahmood Is Currently Trending On X-(formerly Twitter) by dominique(f): 9:43am On Feb 25
Acidosis:

The truth of the matter is that some of us who voted PO in the last election no longer cares about Nigeria. I'm not responsible for the ignorance of the majority so come next election, my family and I will be voting the worst of the very worst candidate.

The ma dness we saw in Rivers is more than enough to send the INEC commissioner to prison. But no, intellectuals would rather expect Obidients to move on. Move on to do what? Pray for Nigeria? LMAO!

People like you never expect PO to win or do well in Abuja, Lagos, Nassarawa, Niger, Plateau, and Adamawa anyway. It's so easy to lump regions together.

It's never been about anybody's ambition for me. As per the excuses you gave concerning Mr Mahmood, please let it remain on NL. All over the world, leaders take all the blames. How many of these so called workers have been punished? They're all sitting pretty in their offices including the criminals behind IT, all waiting for the next election to rig and mess up again.

You all think this is about PO? A man wasted Nigeria's money on iREV, and all that doesn't seem to bother anyone. The brain behind the criminality is right there in Abuja, still collecting his salaries.

At least 90% of the results were correctly uploaded on the IREV portal and they tallied with the ones observers recorded individually in their locations.

There is no Election year where some areas are not compromised or results are somehow skewed, last election was no different. What I don't understand is how the INEC chairman is DIRECTLY linked with the irregularities of last election. How did he tamper with the results recorded in polling units which was transferred to the wards which was transferred to the local government EOs which was transferred to the state's RECs before getting to him. I really want to understand this.

2 Likes

Re: Yakubu Mahmood Is Currently Trending On X-(formerly Twitter) by Lawly: 9:55am On Feb 25
btaliat:
The politicians will always win over us because we are too incompatible to be in one country. Instead of people to admit that this is a failed government and we should all try our best to make the politicians unrest by calling them out always, some people are pretending saying, they are not affected. That's stupidity if I may say. We are all affected.

It is not about who voted for Tinubu, it is about our country. The blunt true is that politicians know that we love our ethnic than our country and that's why they keep on ripping us. I supported Peter Obi in the last election, not because I trusted him that he would perform better than the rest, but because I know he will be pressurized by Tinubu and Atiku if he messes up just like this Tinubu is doing.

If we can be calling them out in unison and we are sure of what we want from them without being biased or ethnocentric, politicians will know that we are powerful than them.

I love you. This is the right mindset. But unfortunately, the foolish ones constituting the minority are always desperately available to be used to render the country useless all the time and they are always shameless and unrepentant about their nuisance and their uselessness

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Yakubu Mahmood Is Currently Trending On X-(formerly Twitter) by Hullcity: 10:24am On Feb 25
Mahmood yakubu himself already knows that he is a cursed man.

2 Likes

Re: Yakubu Mahmood Is Currently Trending On X-(formerly Twitter) by Acidosis(m): 10:44am On Feb 25
dominique:

At least 90% of the results were correctly uploaded on the IREV portal and they tallied with the ones observers recorded individually in their locations.

There is no Election year where some areas are not compromised or results are somehow skewed, last election was no different. What I don't understand is how the INEC chairman is DIRECTLY linked with the irregularities of last election. How did he tamper with the results recorded in polling units which was transferred to the wards which was transferred to the local government EOs which was transferred to the state's RECs before getting to him. I really want to understand this.

He has the right to decline the hurried announcement. Why announce a result that is filled with irregularities. As of the time Mahmud announced a winner, iREV portal had less than 40%. We saw online, how people uploaded forged results. Some uploaded results were completely cancelled and re-written.

Accepting forged results is a clear case of collaboration. Refusing to prosecute people in Rivers and many other states is a clear case of collaboration. What don't you understand again? Who else should I hold responsible?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yakubu Mahmood Is Currently Trending On X-(formerly Twitter) by dominique(f): 10:52am On Feb 25
Acidosis:

He has the right to decline the hurried announcement. Why announce a result that is filled with irregularities. As of the time Mahmud announced a winner, iREV portal had less than 40%. We saw online, how people uploaded forged results.

Accepting forged results is a clear case of collaboration.

Election that was done on Saturday but collated votes didn't start coming in until after 24 hours on Sunday evening and went on till early hours of Wednesday morning. Is that your definition of hurried results? There were irregularities in parts of the country but were they enough to discard results and cancel the election?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yakubu Mahmood Is Currently Trending On X-(formerly Twitter) by NothingDoMe: 10:55am On Feb 25
dominique:

Who are the most vocal on social media again?
Anyone can create a poster and start a trend taking advantage of the worsened economic situation no thanks to our current senile President.

As much as we'd like to take credit for every single voice of opposition and online protest challenge, a lot of us are really busy in real life to eat sleep and dream of Tinubu.

Once he builds Nigeria the way he built Lagos, there won't be any need for all the protests and finger pointing.

2 Likes

Re: Yakubu Mahmood Is Currently Trending On X-(formerly Twitter) by Acidosis(m): 10:57am On Feb 25
dominique:

Election that was done on Saturday but collated votes didn't start coming in until after 24 hours on Sunday evening and went on till early hours of Wednesday morning. Is that your definition of hurried results? There were irregularities in parts of the country but were they enough to discard results and cancel the election?

The irregularities in Rivers state are more than enough to suspend the entire collation and announcement. Mahmood proceeded to add Rivers state results to the entire thing. Mind you, we saw complaints in several other states. Again, that's a clear case of collaboration.

The EU report of last year is the worst we've seen since 2003, but that's the election you want people to move on from...

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yakubu Mahmood Is Currently Trending On X-(formerly Twitter) by Vergovert: 1:18pm On Feb 25
These zombidiots are not giving up after realising their failure to incite the north and SW against Tinubu, they are now back to where they started.

Eluuupeee.....labourers in pain!

They shall all labour in vain.
Re: Yakubu Mahmood Is Currently Trending On X-(formerly Twitter) by Truths9ja: 1:19pm On Feb 25
He deserves the curses

1 Like

Re: Yakubu Mahmood Is Currently Trending On X-(formerly Twitter) by heniford2: 1:44pm On Feb 25
If I were tinubu I will rest after 4yrs

1 Like

Re: Yakubu Mahmood Is Currently Trending On X-(formerly Twitter) by dominique(f): 2:30pm On Feb 25
Acidosis:

The irregularities in Rivers state are more than enough to suspend the entire collation and announcement. Mahmood proceeded to add Rivers state results to the entire thing. Mind you, we saw complaints in several other states. Again, that's a clear case of collaboration.

The EU report of last year is the worst we've seen since 2003, but that's the election you want people to move on from...

Because of one state, the entire election should have been cancelled? All the time, efforts and money that went into conducting election in the other 35 states+FCT should have been discarded just like that? A lot of you folks are finding it hard to move on because the Internet buzz did not translate to the required results. The fact still remains that the largest percentage of voters are not on social media.
Re: Yakubu Mahmood Is Currently Trending On X-(formerly Twitter) by reiddecuti: 2:45pm On Feb 25
I no fit laugh πŸ˜‚πŸ˜­πŸ˜‚πŸ˜­πŸ˜‚πŸ˜­πŸ˜‚

Even Muslims, Christians, Traditionalists and Atheists dey swear onto Mahmoud Yakubu head. Finally, INEC chairman don buy market.

2 Likes

Re: Yakubu Mahmood Is Currently Trending On X-(formerly Twitter) by Acidosis(m): 2:51pm On Feb 25
dominique:

Because of one state, the entire election should have been cancelled? All the time, efforts and money that went into conducting election in the other 35 states+FCT should have been discarded just like that? A lot of you folks are finding it hard to move on because the Internet buzz did not translate to the required results. The fact still remains that the largest percentage of voters are not on social media.

You still don't get it, do you? Why did Mahmood announce a winner without first understanding and clarifying the criminality in Rivers and other states? You are aiding and abetting electoral fraud by asking people to move on while those who committed the crime are yet to be reprimanded, sacked, or jailed. On whose side are you, really? You can't pretend to be on the fence and be all defensive or protective of the criminals and everyone involved in electoral malpractice.

The internet buzz translated into more votes than I anticipated, as a matter of fact. The era of gaslighting people and making everyone believe that Northerners are unexposed are over. Another fact is that the middle belt contributed to a large bloc of the so called Northern votes. Despite the fraud, the results showed that PO was more popular than the red cap man in 13 Northern states.

2 Likes

Re: Yakubu Mahmood Is Currently Trending On X-(formerly Twitter) by Acidosis(m): 2:53pm On Feb 25
reiddecuti:
I no git laugh πŸ˜‚πŸ˜­πŸ˜‚πŸ˜­πŸ˜‚πŸ˜­πŸ˜‚

Even Muslims, Christians, Traditionalists and Atheists dey swear onto Mahmoud Yakubu head. Finally, INEC chairman don buy market.

I hope the devil responds to those curses, though. A society where criminality is swept under the carpet is only postponing its day of total damnation.
Re: Yakubu Mahmood Is Currently Trending On X-(formerly Twitter) by Ogiame: 3:01pm On Feb 25
Acidosis:

You still don't get it, do you? Why did Mahmood announce a winner without first understanding and clarifying the criminality in Rivers and other states? You are aiding and abetting electoral fraud by asking people to move on while those who committed the crime are yet to be reprimanded, sacked, or jailed. On whose side are you, really? You can't pretend to be on the fence and be all defensive or protective of the criminals and everyone involved in electoral malpractice.

The internet buzz translated into more votes than I anticipated, as a matter of fact. The era of gaslighting people and making everyone believe that Northerners are unexposed are over. Another fact is that the middle belt contributed to a large bloc of the so called Northern votes. Despite the fraud, the results showed that PO was more popular than the red cap man in 13 Northern states.
The moderator is telling you she's for the incompetent buffoon called Tinubu.... How else do you want to see the picture sir? πŸ˜‚

4 Likes

Re: Yakubu Mahmood Is Currently Trending On X-(formerly Twitter) by Ogiame: 3:04pm On Feb 25
dominique:

Move on?

When people were killed and disenfranchised in Lagos because they look like Igbos?

Thank heavens you are not God...

Damn, and you are a moderator oh πŸ˜‚

8 Likes

Re: Yakubu Mahmood Is Currently Trending On X-(formerly Twitter) by Ogiame: 3:15pm On Feb 25
dominique:

The most populated zones in the country are NW, SW and NC. If you don't get tangible results there, there's no magic you can perform to win the elections. Now ask the average person from Jigawa, Zamfara or Kano (NW), Kogi, Niger or upper state Nassarawa not Keffi Nyanya axis (NC) or Ekiti, Oyo, Osun (SW) who Peter Obi is, most of them will tell you they don't know him. Even my MIL that stays here in Lagos doesn't know him. She said the election is between Tinubu and Atiku. It was me and one of her older grandkids that was telling her about PO and how he might just surprise everybody even at that, she was still convinced that the election was between Tinubu and Atiku.

You didn't say this same thing about the rasscality of APC supporters when they were everywhere in this forum lambasting GEJ and even made a coffin for him?

You didn't say the same thing when MC OLUOMO and his fellow miscreants were attacking voters who did not vote the buffoon called Tinubu.... This is hypocrisy at it's finest.

What has Obidient done that Tinubu supporters have not done twice before?

You guys are of the same faith and tribe, that's why.

5 Likes

Re: Yakubu Mahmood Is Currently Trending On X-(formerly Twitter) by stacyadams: 4:01pm On Feb 25
Tochi360:

Shut up jareh,just like to type nonsense upandan in the name of giving an opinion.

Are the people protesting up North and down SW Obideint??

Everyone from all Tribes, Religion, sect agrees that your Tinubu is a COLLOSAL FAILURE,you are here crying and wailing Obideint upandan grin

Pls u underline the word "COLLOSAL FAILURE" grin
Re: Yakubu Mahmood Is Currently Trending On X-(formerly Twitter) by AfonjaConehead: 4:14pm On Feb 25
ElSudani:
Re: Yakubu Mahmood Is Currently Trending On X-(formerly Twitter) by ElSudani: 4:40pm On Feb 25
adamusuleiman2:

grin Seriously, I find it quite amusing. Very unimaginative lot. Like a broken record they will keep repeating the same nonsense.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Federal Government To Deploy 157 Soldiers For Peacekeeping In South Sudan. / Senate passes Federal Audit Services Bill / VAIDS: FG To Name, Shame, Prosecute Tax Evaders From March 31

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 87
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.