Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,929 members, 7,814,137 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 07:37 AM

Anambra To Partner Lagos For ICT Advancement - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Anambra To Partner Lagos For ICT Advancement (7908 Views)

Inec:Replaced The man Behind Bvas,And Its Ict Advancement 6Month Before Election / Soldiers Storm Nursing School In Ihiala, Anambra, To Search For Gunmen (Video) / Female Soldiers Deployed To Anambra To Restore Normalcy. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Anambra To Partner Lagos For ICT Advancement by Mccullum: 8:19am On Feb 25
Good collaboration.

1 Like

Re: Anambra To Partner Lagos For ICT Advancement by papiwyte(m): 8:42am On Feb 25
I thought obi developed anambara now anambara is copying from lagos grin grin grin grin grin cheesy grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Anambra To Partner Lagos For ICT Advancement by DissTroy(m): 8:49am On Feb 25
Not just Lagos, but the Lagos Angel Investment Network. My God! Those guys put Nigerian tech startups on the map.

I have been praying Akwa Ibom emulates what they did. It launched the Akwa Ibom Investment Network last October and I hope we go on to do great things through it. And we continue partnering with the Lagos Angel Investment Network.

With states beginning to control power transmission, I'd like to see foreign coys go into many Nigerian states and get tax-free breaks as incentive.

I want to see Microsoft come into mine, for example.

1 Like

Re: Anambra To Partner Lagos For ICT Advancement by CASTOSVILLA(m): 8:50am On Feb 25
OhuDealer:
They can learn how to at least build a descent IT centre .

Forget that thief Nyoye. Nobody is coming to this place for anything.
Re: Anambra To Partner Lagos For ICT Advancement by OhuDealer: 8:52am On Feb 25
CASTOSVILLA:
Forget that thief Nyoye. Nobody is coming to this place for anything.

You guys voted for him as a Saint of the Labour Party
Re: Anambra To Partner Lagos For ICT Advancement by MEGAWATCH: 9:06am On Feb 25
Always running to Lagos, I wonder why it's difficult for him to develop his own model.

Soludo is an empty head professor, all he knows is theory theory theory.
Re: Anambra To Partner Lagos For ICT Advancement by OhuDealer: 9:07am On Feb 25
MEGAWATCH:
Always running to Lagos, I wonder why it's difficult for him to develop his own model.

Soludo is an empty head professor, all he knows is theory theory theory.

Can you blame him?

Besides , half of your state is in Lagos .

3 Likes

Re: Anambra To Partner Lagos For ICT Advancement by BobbieZion(m): 9:13am On Feb 25
OhuDealer:

Far North man.

See ya life

How you wish I was Igbo.
So that you will use tribal slurs on me.
Unfortunately for you I am not. You went as far as digging my old comments to massage your Clannish ego.
When I made my comment did I mention any tribe, but beacuse of your sensitivity you quickly concluded.

If you are not a tribal Lord, what does your moniker imply?
Tribalistic p***y.
Re: Anambra To Partner Lagos For ICT Advancement by MEGAWATCH: 9:28am On Feb 25
OhuDealer:

Can you blame him?

Besides , half of your state is in Lagos .

Yeah! I don't argue that, just like half of most Yoruba families are in England for exploits.

We are in Lagos and other parts of Nigeria to explore, and bring back home to develop the east and that's why NO Rural village in South West and North of this country is better than our villages of ;

Nnewi

Abriba,

Mbaise,

Ohafia,

Mbano,. to be precised.

You can goggle it out and compare it with any rural place in your region.

We are not in your region to joke.

I stand to be corrected.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Anambra To Partner Lagos For ICT Advancement by OhuDealer: 9:28am On Feb 25
BobbieZion:

How you wish I was Igbo.
So that you will use tribal slurs on me.
Unfortunately for you I am not. You went as far as digging my old comments to massage your Clannish ego.
When I made my comment did I mention any tribe, but beacuse of your sensitivity you quickly concluded.

If you are not a tribal Lord, what does your moniker imply?
Tribalistic p***y.

Are you still claiming "far north"?

Pathetic

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Anambra To Partner Lagos For ICT Advancement by patrickcollins: 9:29am On Feb 25
fuckJones:
tinubu Lagos is ahead of obi Anambra
You don come again oo well Tinubu Nigeria should be ahead of his Lagos
Re: Anambra To Partner Lagos For ICT Advancement by OhuDealer: 9:31am On Feb 25
MEGAWATCH:

Yeah! I don't argue that, just like half of most Yoruba families are in England for exploits.

We are in Lagos and other parts of Nigeria to explore, and bring back home to develop the east and that's why NO Rural village in South West and North of this country is better than our villages of ;

Nnewi

Abriba,

Mbaise,

Ohafia,

Mbano,. to be precised.

You can goggle it out and compare it with any rural place in your region.

I stand to be corrected.

Since lugard unleashed your ancestors in 1920s to infest every corner of our polity , Una never still fit complete that dead region ?

It's good you admitted that your lands are barren with not potential for development .

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Anambra To Partner Lagos For ICT Advancement by Diligence: 9:37am On Feb 25
For ICT, Anambra clearly leads. Lagos is strategically partnering with Anambra.

There's nothing to be ashamed of considering Anambra had also partnered with Lagos State in Transport Sector.

Mischievous dolts shouldn't derail this thread.

In this 21st century, the key word to improve is COLLABORATION/SYNERGY/PARTNERSHIP. Where others have comparative advantage, you STOOP TO CONQUER!
Re: Anambra To Partner Lagos For ICT Advancement by BobbieZion(m): 9:37am On Feb 25
OhuDealer:

Pathetic

You wished I was Igbo right? So that you will insult me the way your ancestors from a fallen demon taught you.
Don't you have anything to say again.......
We should have left the East flog you people into extinction.

Na San Kai da ma banza ne.
Re: Anambra To Partner Lagos For ICT Advancement by Alliswell248: 9:40am On Feb 25
Cruzmaster:

Relax, Anambra and Lagos are two IT leading Giants. You of all people knows that Lagos IGR is far bigger than Anambra. Lagos is a former state capital. You should have that in mind.

Stale....
Lagos is far ahead of Anambra in development.

The fct was moved to Abuja since 1991. That is over 30 years, not two years ago.
Lagos has visionary leaders, not drunkard who invested state fund in a brewery.

3 Likes

Re: Anambra To Partner Lagos For ICT Advancement by MEGAWATCH: 9:40am On Feb 25
OhuDealer:

Since lugard unleashed your ancestors in 1920s to infest every corner of our polity , Una never still fit complete that dead region ?

It's good you admitted that your lands are barren with not potential for development .

Hahahaha hahahaha!

Is that the issue here?

The issue is that we are good learners and that's why your Lugard was very afraid of us just like most of you are in Nigeria.

We learn from the the British that you don't stay in your area and develop your area, you make some exploits, you steal and you conquer. Yes no doubt there are prices to pay and we are doing that.

I want you to bet me, that NIGERIA is fast collapsing into the hands of the average IGBO business man who controls the street business.

Are you not seeing it?

My friend we are on a mission to control the commercial activities, it's not about who is ruling or not. It is about who has the money in the street.

Re: Anambra To Partner Lagos For ICT Advancement by OhuDealer: 9:40am On Feb 25
BobbieZion:

You wished I was Igbo right? So that you will insult me the way your ancestors from a fallen demon taught you.
Don't you have anything to say again.......
We should have left the East flog you people into extinction.

Na San Kai da ma banza ne.

Far North man

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Anambra To Partner Lagos For ICT Advancement by BobbieZion(m): 9:43am On Feb 25
OhuDealer:

Pathetic

I am ready for you this morning.
I will flog sense into your numbskull.
Shebi you people say we na get mouth.
We na lord and savior Tinubu also go collect. If we na get mind make we na do anyhow for this government.
Re: Anambra To Partner Lagos For ICT Advancement by OhuDealer: 9:44am On Feb 25
BobbieZion:

I am ready for you this morning.
I will flog sense into your numbskull.
Shebi you people say we na get mouth.
We na lord and savior Tinubu also go collect. If we na get mind make we na do anyhow for this government.

Smoke another one.

Far North man

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Anambra To Partner Lagos For ICT Advancement by BobbieZion(m): 9:44am On Feb 25
OhuDealer:

Far North man

Talk again.
Abi are you on repeat.
Cowards.
I ready for you today.
Re: Anambra To Partner Lagos For ICT Advancement by BobbieZion(m): 9:45am On Feb 25
OhuDealer:

Smoke another one.

Far North man

Is that what your fallen demons smoked too?
Re: Anambra To Partner Lagos For ICT Advancement by OhuDealer: 9:45am On Feb 25
BobbieZion:

Talk again.
Abi are you on repeat.
Cowards.
I ready for you today.

I dey fear now.

Far North blow another lie for us.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Anambra To Partner Lagos For ICT Advancement by Irony1: 9:46am On Feb 25
adamusuleiman2:
Anambra loves to come to Lagos to learn.

They said partnership not tutorship. Make una get small sense naaaa
Re: Anambra To Partner Lagos For ICT Advancement by Irony1: 9:48am On Feb 25
OhuDealer:

The partnership was sought by Anambra and not the other way round.

It's not a partnership but more like an apprenticeship.

Dude it doesn't matter, if Lagos didn't see an opportunity in the partnership they wouldn't have signed. That is why it is a partnership in equal terms. You guys should give up, this is stale.
Re: Anambra To Partner Lagos For ICT Advancement by Irony1: 9:49am On Feb 25
Afamed:
Nothing to add except the developer of the universe will come and derail this beautiful collaboration

When you know someone is far ahead of you, there is nothing wrong in humbling yourself to learn from that person.

I have done that on many occasions.and I have also impacted knowledge on many people too.
There is never an Island of knowledge

You are not smart at all to engage in this petty talk.
Re: Anambra To Partner Lagos For ICT Advancement by BobbieZion(m): 9:51am On Feb 25
OhuDealer:

I dey fear now.

Far North blow another lie for us.

E dey pain you say I no be who you fit bully, as per.
Why where I come from come dey pain you.....
Tell Adesina make him blow another lie for him p*pa dem.
Re: Anambra To Partner Lagos For ICT Advancement by Irony1: 9:51am On Feb 25
Afamed:

He knew , he was just being clever by half

So does it change the fact that it is an equal partnership? Also if Lagos didn't see this as an opportunity because they need Anambra would they have signed? You guys should be sensible at least a bit.
Re: Anambra To Partner Lagos For ICT Advancement by Irony1: 9:53am On Feb 25
Max24:
Abuse Tinubu as much as you like you can still never near his visionary prowess as exemplified by Lagos. 30 years after relocating the Federal Capital to Abuja Lagos keeps out-pacing other states in terms of ideas and development. Tinubus Lagos has become an incubator of ideas for other states to copy. I know Tinubu will replicate same in Abuja and make Nigeria regain it's Giant of Africa status. We can't allow tribalism rob us of our posterity. Visionary public governance is not for tribal mediocres but nationalist geniuses.

Which Visonary prowess bikonu? The real visionary is Fashola and Ambode, not Tinubu. Guy man just latched unto the innovative style of Fashola to hype himself.
Re: Anambra To Partner Lagos For ICT Advancement by Irony1: 9:55am On Feb 25
Lookawaybrand:

So Lagos is having or generating more IGR than Anambra because it's former FVG capital, what of Cross River State (Calabar)?

Oga Calabar was former capital of southern protectorate and not Nigeria and it was capital for less than 5 years. Calabar didn't benefit from Oil boom infrastructure investment Lagos did. Calabar was not capital for over 70 years plus, Lagos was. Using Calabar as an excuse just shows how dense you guys are.
Re: Anambra To Partner Lagos For ICT Advancement by Verysmart101: 10:15am On Feb 25
OhuDealer:
They can learn how to at least build a descent IT centre .

Na ghost build this one's for us abiii?

Re: Anambra To Partner Lagos For ICT Advancement by Personperson01(f): 10:24am On Feb 25
AnonPoet:

https://punchng.com/anambra-to-partner-lagos-for-ict-advancement/
If na gov pikin against another gov pikin no be ICT na i see fraud. Stop playing and do the needful
Re: Anambra To Partner Lagos For ICT Advancement by OhuDealer: 10:26am On Feb 25
Irony1:

Oga Calabar was former capital of southern protectorate and not Nigeria and it was capital for less than 5 years. Calabar didn't benefit from Oil boom infrastructure investment Lagos did. Calabar was not capital for over 70 years plus, Lagos was. Using Calabar as an excuse just shows how dense you guys are.

Was Lagos enjoying oil boom when your ancestors started flocking to it ?

Keep producing excuse for your failures

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Full Text Of Save Nigeria Group Press Conference / Boko-Haram: Christian Youths Opposes Amnesty / Why I Tampered With My Defence Team, By Metuh

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.