Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,713 members, 7,816,939 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:37 PM

Anambra To Partner Lagos For ICT Advancement - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Anambra To Partner Lagos For ICT Advancement (7911 Views)

Inec:Replaced The man Behind Bvas,And Its Ict Advancement 6Month Before Election / Soldiers Storm Nursing School In Ihiala, Anambra, To Search For Gunmen (Video) / Female Soldiers Deployed To Anambra To Restore Normalcy. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Anambra To Partner Lagos For ICT Advancement by Afamed: 7:26am On Feb 25
OhuDealer:

The partnership was sought by Anambra and not the other way round.
He knew , he was just being clever by half

7 Likes

Re: Anambra To Partner Lagos For ICT Advancement by OhuDealer: 7:26am On Feb 25
BobbieZion:

D*ck measuring is in their DNA.
They said partner and not support, but still yet they must find a way to compare.
Very terrible human beings.

For up North we no rate them at all.

Bobbie Zion is an Ab0ki from the far north.

I hear you well.

2 Likes

Re: Anambra To Partner Lagos For ICT Advancement by OhuDealer: 7:27am On Feb 25
Cruzmaster:

Relax, Anambra and Lagos are two IT leading Giants. You of all people knows that Lagos IGR is far bigger than Anambra. Lagos is a former state capital. You should have that in mind.

Copium.

1 Like

Re: Anambra To Partner Lagos For ICT Advancement by BobbieZion(m): 7:28am On Feb 25
OhuDealer:

Bobbie Zion is an Ab0ki from the far north.

I hear you well.

Because my moniker says Bobbie, I must be from the South.......
If we tell you people to open your mind and stop being shallow and Clannish, we na no go gree. Now na through names we na dey know where person come from.
You guys are very local.
Re: Anambra To Partner Lagos For ICT Advancement by adamusuleiman2: 7:29am On Feb 25
fuckJones:
tinubu Lagos is ahead of obi Anambra
Light years ahead.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Anambra To Partner Lagos For ICT Advancement by Afamed: 7:31am On Feb 25
Cruzmaster:

Relax, Anambra and Lagos are two IT leading Giants. You of all people knows that Lagos IGR is far bigger than Anambra. Lagos is a former state capital. You should have that in mind.
Where are IT centres located in Anambra?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Anambra To Partner Lagos For ICT Advancement by Max24: 7:31am On Feb 25
Abuse Tinubu as much as you like you can still never near his visionary prowess as exemplified by Lagos. 30 years after relocating the Federal Capital to Abuja Lagos keeps out-pacing other states in terms of ideas and development. Tinubus Lagos has become an incubator of ideas for other states to copy. I know Tinubu will replicate same in Abuja and make Nigeria regain it's Giant of Africa status. We can't allow tribalism rob us of our posterity. Visionary public governance is not for tribal mediocres but nationalist geniuses.

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Anambra To Partner Lagos For ICT Advancement by OhuDealer: 7:33am On Feb 25
BobbieZion:

Because my moniker says Bobbie, I must be from the South.......
If we tell you people to open your mind and stop being shallow and Clannish, we na no go gree. Now na through names we na dey know where person come from.
You guys are very local.

Zion .

I don hear you
Re: Anambra To Partner Lagos For ICT Advancement by OhuDealer: 7:33am On Feb 25
Afamed:

Which are IT centres located in Anambra?

This world class centre

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Anambra To Partner Lagos For ICT Advancement by Emyogalanya: 7:35am On Feb 25
fuckJones:
Thats a former nig capital what do you expect From a state that has been the capital for so long
Re: Anambra To Partner Lagos For ICT Advancement by DrAda(f): 7:35am On Feb 25
Inputnoutput:
DATA ANALYSIS AND ARTIFICIAL INTELLIGENCE COURSE

In a data-driven world, mastering Data Analysis and Artificial Intelligence is crucial for success. These skills are among the highest-paid in remote jobs and are in high demand.
A data analyst interprets and analyzes complex datasets to provide insights, support decision-making, and solve business problems. With AI, it has become easier.
Who really need this?
Aspiring data analyst, Marketing professionals, Entrepreneurs, job seekers and anyone who's ready to dive into digital strategies.
The video course is all in one from the basics for even beginners to understand, and become pros.
What You’ll Learn:
Data Analysis Mastery.
Artificial intelligence.
Digital Strategy Essentials.

*COURSE OUTLINE*

> Introduction to Data Analysis and Digital Strategies ✅
⁃ Introduction to Data Analysis,
⁃ Role of Data Analysis in Digital Strategies,
⁃ Data Sources and Collection Methods,
⁃ Data Cleaning and Preparation

*> Customer Insights and Spreadsheet Fundamentals* ✅
⁃ Unveiling Customer Insights,
⁃ Spreadsheets for Data Analysis,
⁃ Summarizing and Visualizing Data,
⁃ Data Storytelling

*> Customer Persona and Digital Marketing Strategies* ✅
⁃ Defining Customer Personas,
⁃ Digital Marketing Analytics,
⁃ Search Engine Optimization (SEO),
⁃ Social Media Marketing: Facebook & Instagram, Snapchat, Tiktok(Influencers’ Marketing), and Youtube.

*> Harnessing the Power of Artificial Intelligence* ✅
⁃ Introduction to Artificial Intelligence in Data Analysis,
⁃ AI-Powered Data Analysis Tools,
⁃ AI for Customer Persona Development,
⁃ AI for Marketing Automation,
⁃ Ethical Considerations in AI-Powered Data Analysis.
The training course comprises video content. Upon expressing interest and completing registration, you will promptly receive the links to access the training videos through WhatsApp or email. Additionally, the course includes links to join my Telegram mentoring group. Feel free to call or direct message the number provided on this flyer for further details."

Isn't this too cheap. You may want to reconsider
Re: Anambra To Partner Lagos For ICT Advancement by BobbieZion(m): 7:37am On Feb 25
OhuDealer:

Zion .

I don hear you

No if you like no hear......
Tribal Lord.
Abi you think say I send your p*pa.
Re: Anambra To Partner Lagos For ICT Advancement by johnjose68: 7:41am On Feb 25
fuckJones:

Which obi anambra?? The Onwubuasi guy no get footprint for anambra.

Na media hype just dey carry him go where he no know. Remember Nnamdi Kanu? They have abandoned that one te te.

6 Likes

Re: Anambra To Partner Lagos For ICT Advancement by OhuDealer: 7:41am On Feb 25
BobbieZion:

No if you like no hear......
Tribal Lord.
Abi you think say I send your p*pa.

I am the tribal lord for calling you out on insulting Yorubas as "dik measurers" while you claim you are from "far north"

Ok.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Anambra To Partner Lagos For ICT Advancement by Timothy89(m): 7:43am On Feb 25
State of billionaires to partner with state of ebinpawa on ict advancement, is Chukwu not wonderful like this

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Anambra To Partner Lagos For ICT Advancement by OhuDealer: 7:44am On Feb 25
Emyogalanya:
Thats a former nig capital what do you expect From a state that has been the capital for so long

Copium

1 Like

Re: Anambra To Partner Lagos For ICT Advancement by BobbieZion(m): 7:46am On Feb 25
OhuDealer:

I am the tribal lord for calling you out on insulting Yorubas as "dik measurers" while you claim you are from "far north"

Ok.

I don't claim sh*t.
I am not from the South West known for misinformation.
Abi you think say I be Adesina or Lai........
Re: Anambra To Partner Lagos For ICT Advancement by adamusuleiman2: 7:47am On Feb 25
Timothy89:
State of billionaires to partner with state of ebinpawa on ict advancement, is Chukwu not wonderful like this
State that has almost disappeared as a result of erosion 😂

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Anambra To Partner Lagos For ICT Advancement by OhuDealer: 7:48am On Feb 25
BobbieZion:

I don't claim sh*t.
I am not from the South West known for misinformation.
Abi you think say I be Adesina or Lai........

We gree that you can never be from the SW and thankfully so

But stop claiming "far north".

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Anambra To Partner Lagos For ICT Advancement by adamusuleiman2: 7:49am On Feb 25
OhuDealer:

This world class centre
They will tell you that pig style called IT centre was built like that because Anambra wasn't a former capital. Failures always have one excuse or the other.

3 Likes

Re: Anambra To Partner Lagos For ICT Advancement by BobbieZion(m): 7:50am On Feb 25
OhuDealer:

We gree that you can never be from the SW and thankfully so

But stop claiming "far north".

The thing pain you say no be only Igbo wey no like we na abi?
Is it shocking you....
Re: Anambra To Partner Lagos For ICT Advancement by OhuDealer: 7:52am On Feb 25
BobbieZion:

The thing pain you say no be only Igbo wey no like we na abi?
Is it shocking you....

Bobbie Zion if you like claim Eskimo .

This is the internetz and you are free to be whatever you want.

But don't expect to enforce your preferred pronouns and fake identity on others.

Fakeist

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Anambra To Partner Lagos For ICT Advancement by OhuDealer: 7:54am On Feb 25
adamusuleiman2:

They will tell you that pig style called IT centre was built like that because Anambra wasn't a former capital. Failures always have one excuse or the other.

That's to show you how they reason.

They believe that only the resources from other regions combined can see to any development in their cursed regions.

One of them once opened a useless thread here advocating for both rotational presidency based on ethnicity and shifting of federal capitals .

They are that dependent and a big welfare queen case on the polity.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Anambra To Partner Lagos For ICT Advancement by Lookawaybrand: 7:55am On Feb 25
Cruzmaster:

So Lagos is having or generating more IGR than Anambra because it's former FVG capital, what of Cross River State (Calabar)?

4 Likes

Re: Anambra To Partner Lagos For ICT Advancement by BobbieZion(m): 7:55am On Feb 25
OhuDealer:

Bobbie Zion if you like claim Eskimo .

This is the internetz and you are free to be whatever you want.

But don't expect to enforce your preferred pronouns and fake identity on others.

Fakeist

Swerve.....
Re: Anambra To Partner Lagos For ICT Advancement by OhuDealer: 7:56am On Feb 25
BobbieZion:

Swerve.....

Far North man.

See ya life

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Anambra To Partner Lagos For ICT Advancement by OhuDealer: 7:58am On Feb 25
BobbieZion:

Swerve.....

Far North man

BobbieZion:

Did the Fulani explain after Buhari?
Dey play.

The day I get into any position of power.
I will make sure that 95% of my appointees are from my region and most especially my tribe.
I will close my ears to any dissenting voice.
I will make sure I elevate my people to all suitable positions, even the most incompetent will get a job.

I will make sure WAZOBIA no dey my appointees.

1 Like

Re: Anambra To Partner Lagos For ICT Advancement by Obiedun(m): 7:58am On Feb 25
Lagos is their papa

4 Likes

Re: Anambra To Partner Lagos For ICT Advancement by owolabi5: 8:01am On Feb 25
cool
Re: Anambra To Partner Lagos For ICT Advancement by adamusuleiman2: 8:05am On Feb 25
OhuDealer:

Far North man

Lol. People can claim anything on the internet like the 👇🤣

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Anambra To Partner Lagos For ICT Advancement by Okoroawusa: 8:06am On Feb 25
Anambra dey come learn ICT from us in Lagos? That's good

1 Like

Re: Anambra To Partner Lagos For ICT Advancement by Tunde835(m): 8:18am On Feb 25
Cruzmaster:

Calabar also used to be a capital but it's not big. Lagos IGR is bigger than Abuja's own.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Africa Will Never Be One / Stop Fraudulent Use Of Ekiti Funds – Fayemi Warns Fayose / APGA Stakeholders Threaten To Dump APGA Over Imposition Of Cand

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.