Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,018 members, 7,818,014 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:23 AM

Which Of This "Ebin Pa Wa" Pictures Should We Give Food - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Which Of This "Ebin Pa Wa" Pictures Should We Give Food (4882 Views)

Ebin Pawa: How My Neighbor's Wife Shocked Me / "Ebin Pawa" Comrades Storms The Palace Of The Emir Of Illorin Palace Over Hunger / Good Morning Nairalanders.. Ebin Pa Wa Oooo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Which Of This "Ebin Pa Wa" Pictures Should We Give Food by Nzogbu2012: 2:29pm On Feb 25
Some of. your Yiibo sister are in a brothel..looking for who will Bleep them for N500 so that they will earn their living......and.many of your Yiibo brothers dey Alaba dey look for what to eat.....

Some.dey baby factory they born like dogs so that..madam go carry their pikin go sell for her customer in diaspora.....
Now, if this tribal. topic can be allowed on Nairaland. without ban...I wonder who the Mod politics section is working for.....I wouldn't be surprised if this Nairaland platform is completely hijacked from Seun Oshewa....because some of the Moderators here are just biased.....

If.this thread is not tribal bias tell me what it is....

Time will tell
Re: Which Of This "Ebin Pa Wa" Pictures Should We Give Food by Localemperor: 2:54pm On Feb 25
Godfullsam:

Keep quiet.

The hunger and hardship is everywhere in the country. Tell us it doesn't reach your side so that we can define your level of self delusion.

Ebi n pawa means 'hungry is killing us' . It doesn't exempt other region , people or tribes.

The protest is louder in the SW because their son whom many of them supported is the one in power and they don't expect things to get this bad.
Just choose one, you're missing out of the fun... Haba

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Which Of This "Ebin Pa Wa" Pictures Should We Give Food by Localemperor: 2:55pm On Feb 25
flokii:
Isn't it better to speak out and say 'Ebi n pawa' than to be selling babies and teenagers to cannibals and ritualists for money?.

You're here rejoicing over a passionate plea for govt. to act against hunger while cannibals are feasting on your younger generations in the South East with noone to help them.
It's until pictures of cannibalized babies and teenagers skulls from South East and their bones start littering the social media space that you people will get sense and hide in shame.
Guy stop crying and choose one, no body is mocking the Yuroba here! It's just for fun

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Which Of This "Ebin Pa Wa" Pictures Should We Give Food by Localemperor: 2:56pm On Feb 25
Pristine664:
Yorubas are truly blessed people and know how to get what they want through peaceful demonstration.
They protested against Abacha
They protested against Obasanjo
They protested against Jonathan
They protested against Buhari

Now they are protesting against Tinubu

No wonder the region is the most progressive in the country.

Guy you're wailing to much, this is just for fun.. just choose one

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Which Of This "Ebin Pa Wa" Pictures Should We Give Food by Localemperor: 2:57pm On Feb 25
Nzogbu2012:
Some of. your Yiibo sister are in a brothel..looking for who will Bleep them for N500 so that they will earn their living......and.many of your Yiibo brothers dey Alaba dey look for what to eat.....

Some.dey baby factory they born like dogs so that..madam go carry their pikin go sell for her customer in diaspora.....
Now, if this tribal. topic can be allowed on Nairaland. without ban...I wonder who the Mod politics section is working for.....I wouldn't be surprised if this Nairaland platform is completely hijacked from Seun Oshewa....because some of the Moderators here are just biased.....

Time will tell
All this episodes because of some few pictures of Ebin pa wa grin cheesy

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Which Of This "Ebin Pa Wa" Pictures Should We Give Food by Prigidypogodo(f): 3:18pm On Feb 25
Nzogbu2012:

Time will tell
as e dey pain you ooo
e dey sweet me baje ooo
as e dey pain you ooo
e dey sweet me baje baje
as e dey pain gan gan
e dey sweet me baje baje
gbagili gbagili gbagili

Hahahahahaha nice song

2 Likes

Re: Which Of This "Ebin Pa Wa" Pictures Should We Give Food by Prigidypogodo(f): 3:19pm On Feb 25
Localemperor:
All this episodes because of some few pictures of Ebin pa wa grin cheesy
Hahahahaha

3 Likes

Re: Which Of This "Ebin Pa Wa" Pictures Should We Give Food by Pristine664: 3:56pm On Feb 25
Localemperor:
Guy you're wailing to much, this is just for fun.. just choose one

You can copy your parents so that they will choose one for you. cool

1 Like

Re: Which Of This "Ebin Pa Wa" Pictures Should We Give Food by opamoses1: 4:00pm On Feb 25
Pristine664:
Yorubas are truly blessed people and know how to get what they want through peaceful demonstration.
They protested against Abacha
They protested against Obasanjo
They protested against Jonathan
They protested against Buhari

Now they are protesting against Tinubu

No wonder the region is the most progressive in the country.

.I remember how some people fled to their red mud villages during the Abacha must go protest in the SW grin

2 Likes

Re: Which Of This "Ebin Pa Wa" Pictures Should We Give Food by United04: 4:32pm On Feb 25
Localemperor:
I prefer the last one, he is not shouting but saving his strength until it's time to drag the food. He is strategizing cheesy
. I want to know if all of them are Yorubas .
Re: Which Of This "Ebin Pa Wa" Pictures Should We Give Food by Conner44: 5:52pm On Feb 25
Tap0lane:
That is one

Below are mothers that labour to give birth selling their sons for 50K to a million to eat. They should win your price.
at least you said they sell live kids at N50K - N1million.

But in your South west a parent sells their kids skulls for a paltry N20k undecided

When you point remember that 4 other fingers are pointing right back at you.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Which Of This "Ebin Pa Wa" Pictures Should We Give Food by ahaz: 5:56pm On Feb 25
Localemperor:
Please choose wisely by indicating the number.
I think baba jide in the first pix deserves it, though, baba Ramota on pix three is saving his strenght and papa Giwa is th second pe son if you don't kik papa Jide.. grin

2 Likes

Re: Which Of This "Ebin Pa Wa" Pictures Should We Give Food by The6thAustralia: 6:17pm On Feb 25
Too much hate on this thread
Re: Which Of This "Ebin Pa Wa" Pictures Should We Give Food by Putinofrussia: 6:19pm On Feb 25
Localemperor:
Please choose wisely by indicating the number.
Gbam!

Re: Which Of This "Ebin Pa Wa" Pictures Should We Give Food by Putinofrussia: 6:29pm On Feb 25
Conner44:

But in your South west a parent sells their kids skulls for a paltry N20k undecided

No other tribe sell their children because of increased hunger except Igbos.

And no other tribe flees from their region because of poverty and increased hunger than the Igbos.
They prefer to come and beg in SW from their rich SW hosts.

Re: Which Of This "Ebin Pa Wa" Pictures Should We Give Food by Tap0lane: 7:18pm On Feb 25
Shut up your foolish mouth, when you tribesmen were posting their photos why didn't you quote them n make this foolish comment.

Person mama wey no get sense carry son de hawk like gala n fan yogo you are here foolishly defensing that as if you are brain dead.

Conner44:

Re: Which Of This "Ebin Pa Wa" Pictures Should We Give Food by Opintiwa: 7:27pm On Feb 25
Tap0lane:
Shut up your foolish mouth, when you tribesmen were posting their photos why didn't you quote them n make this foolish comment.

Person mama wey no get sense carry son de hawk like gala n fan yogo you are here foolishly defensing that as if you are brain dead.

Daft imam

Choose one Ebi npa wa picture and stop spitting everywhere

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Which Of This "Ebin Pa Wa" Pictures Should We Give Food by Solsix(m): 7:29pm On Feb 25
Localemperor:
grin E pain am
The thing enter
Re: Which Of This "Ebin Pa Wa" Pictures Should We Give Food by favour32(m): 7:47pm On Feb 25
All of them get energy to dey dramatic about the hunger except the last one wey wear green.
Na that person, we go give food because no energy to even talk.

The clothe wey e wear na to show who cause him suffer.

We go give am food.

Oya!

2 Likes

Re: Which Of This "Ebin Pa Wa" Pictures Should We Give Food by Aladdin1(m): 8:06pm On Feb 25
The 3rd guy is the real defination of hunger,misery,frustuation and pain.

1 Like

Re: Which Of This "Ebin Pa Wa" Pictures Should We Give Food by Phabulous4(m): 10:56pm On Feb 25
He's still gentlemanly not yet hungry
Localemperor:
at least he is wearing clothes, he looks decent grin
Re: Which Of This "Ebin Pa Wa" Pictures Should We Give Food by Godisgreat711: 11:08pm On Feb 25
Hi Please I need someone to create Gmail accounts for me I'm paying 500 per one. DM if interested. It's urgent

WhatsApp No: 090450seven3119
Re: Which Of This "Ebin Pa Wa" Pictures Should We Give Food by ahaz: 11:31pm On Feb 25
flokii:
Isn't it better to speak out and say 'Ebi n pawa' than to be selling babies and teenagers to cannibals and ritualists for money?.

You're here rejoicing over a passionate plea for govt. to act against hunger while cannibals are feasting on your younger generations in the South East with noone to help them.
It's until pictures of cannibalized babies and teenagers skulls from South East and their bones start littering the social media space that you people w
ill get sense and hide in shame.
Are you not ashamed after mining skulls for decades still you can't feed your poverty strick n population..you Yorubas are not clever at all, you think your hypocritical statement will draw any attention, the answer is No.
If cannibalism according to your useless and baseless assertion is putting food in our table please try it and save yourself the embarrassment of wailing openly due to lack of food.

Instead of you people to akeast shut up and bury your heads in shame you still have the temerity to open the gutter you call mouth to to talk, are you not among the malnourished person's that were opening twenty threads a day in this forum the month Tinubu won to be insulting Igbos for failing to vote for a Tinubu who has being a disaster for all ? Now you turn around like a serpent that you are to be yapping thrash just to save your dirty ego, Oga abeg go find food chop or better still, look for an Igbos woman close to you beg her to do some house chores for her in exchange for a plate of What with Egusi soup, or better still come and eat human flesh innyour dreams as since skull mining is no longer lucrative..hypocrite

1 Like

Re: Which Of This "Ebin Pa Wa" Pictures Should We Give Food by hstar: 12:36am On Feb 26
Chimarto:
That last one look so defeated and lack energy to explain through again because he knows he flopped by voting wrongly . He is begging apologetically
grin
Re: Which Of This "Ebin Pa Wa" Pictures Should We Give Food by hstar: 12:38am On Feb 26
matify83:
The last guy doesn't have strength anymore.

Just like when triaging accident victims for urgent attention. It's the quiet ones that are more at risk of dying if not attended to promptly.

I will give it to the guy in green making only hand motion. He is also not ashamed to show who has caused his pain. He's still dressed in his oppressor's garb.

Those other guys are being dramatic unnecessarily.
Can't stop laughing

(1) (2) (Reply)

The Nigerian Teenage Girl Who Made Flying History In the U.S. / Breaking!opposition Party In Gabon Accused Omar Bongo Of Being An Igbo President / BREAKING: Sarkin Baka Adamawa Arrested For Leading Vigilantes To Recapture Terri

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.