Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,732 members, 7,817,014 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:58 PM

Please Guys: Which Unlimited Data Do You Use. - Phones (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Please Guys: Which Unlimited Data Do You Use. (3946 Views)

How Much Data Do You Use On Daily Basis(photo)? / How Many Gigs Of Data Do You Use In A Month / Which Unlimited Internet Can I Use In Badagry, Lagos State (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Please Guys: Which Unlimited Data Do You Use. by bigl: 3:27pm On Apr 13
I don't think so but it's like the price has increased to 50k for new regs.

I still pay my 20k sha and it's what I'm using to post this sef.

I saw that in the recharge portal the last time I wanted to recharge but it could be that it's the 50mbps plan that comes with it as default now....

Try check in at any Airtel store near u

teemac01:

Be like airtel has stopped that 20mb for 20k plan
Re: Please Guys: Which Unlimited Data Do You Use. by teemac01(m): 9:26am On Apr 14
bigl:
I don't think so but it's like the price has increased to 50k for new regs.

I still pay my 20k sha and it's what I'm using to post this sef.

I saw that in the recharge portal the last time I wanted to recharge but it could be that it's the 50mbps plan that comes with it as default now....

Try check in at any Airtel store near u

It has...you try and buy again just to see uf the option is still there

1 Like

Re: Please Guys: Which Unlimited Data Do You Use. by Olaolar(m): 11:43am On Apr 14
Damm!! Will you shout up grin
Nothing like that BrO!!
You better loud your account and do proper suscribtion grin
Re: Please Guys: Which Unlimited Data Do You Use. by bigl: 1:34pm On Apr 14
teemac01:

It has...you try and buy again just to see uf the option is still there

I'll ask the guy I bought it from to confirm the price ...

It's like a lot of people rushed it so, Airtel is capitalising on it since almighty mtn sef doesn't have that kind of unlimited data package
Re: Please Guys: Which Unlimited Data Do You Use. by teemac01(m): 9:42am On Apr 15
bigl:

I'll ask the guy I bought it from to confirm the price ...

It's like a lot of people rushed it so, Airtel is capitalising on it since almighty mtn sef doesn't have that kind of unlimited data package

mtn has the service and its quite cheaper than what Airtel is offering in fact....but there is a catch...it is location based and its has to be installed by mtn themselves unlike Airtel which is almost like plug and play

Fibre Broadband

Bandwidth Subscription Type Validity
10Mbps 10,000 Data 30 Days
20Mbps 15,000 Data 30 Days
50Mbps 25,000 Data 30 Days
100Mbps 45,000 Data 30 Days
150Mbps 60,000 Data 30 Days
50Mbps 120,000 Data 180 Days
300Mbps 100,000 Data 30 Days
50Mbps 240,000 Data 365 days
20Mbps + 150mins 16,500 Data + Voice 30 days
50Mbps + 300mins 27,000 Data + Voice 30 days
100Mbps + 450mins 48,000 Data + Voice 30 days
150Mbps + 450mins 63,000 Data + Voice 30 days
50Mbps + 2,800mins 138,000 Data + Voice 180 days
Re: Please Guys: Which Unlimited Data Do You Use. by bigl: 9:49am On Apr 15
Wow, I didn't know....

You forgot to add the cost of equipment's to the cost

teemac01:

mtn has the service and its quite cheaper than what Airtel is offering in fact....but there is a catch...it is location based and its has to be installed by mtn themselves unlike Airtel which is almost like plug and play

Fibre Broadband

Bandwidth Subscription Type Validity
10Mbps 10,000 Data 30 Days
20Mbps 15,000 Data 30 Days
50Mbps 25,000 Data 30 Days
100Mbps 45,000 Data 30 Days
150Mbps 60,000 Data 30 Days
50Mbps 120,000 Data 180 Days
300Mbps 100,000 Data 30 Days
50Mbps 240,000 Data 365 days
20Mbps + 150mins 16,500 Data + Voice 30 days
50Mbps + 300mins 27,000 Data + Voice 30 days
100Mbps + 450mins 48,000 Data + Voice 30 days
150Mbps + 450mins 63,000 Data + Voice 30 days
50Mbps + 2,800mins 138,000 Data + Voice 180 days

Re: Please Guys: Which Unlimited Data Do You Use. by teemac01(m): 10:55am On Apr 15
bigl:
Wow, I didn't know....

You forgot to add the cost of equipment's to the cost

I didn't bother finding out because the coverage no reach my location...just check thier site for that its there i think

Re: Please Guys: Which Unlimited Data Do You Use. by michlins(m): 1:45pm On Apr 15
teemac01:

I didn't bother finding out because the coverage no reach my location...just check thier site for that its there i think
I just checked and only few states are covered

1 Like

Re: Please Guys: Which Unlimited Data Do You Use. by teemac01(m): 5:24pm On Apr 15
Yup...mtn crazy like dat...it should have...
airtel everywhere you go...lol
Re: Please Guys: Which Unlimited Data Do You Use. by dadayung1(m): 7:58pm On Apr 15
The airtel unlimited is now restricted to 35k for 40mbps and 50k for 60mbps only. The 20mbps for 20k is now capped at 200gb and 10gb daily once you hit the 200gb threshold, but it's still a fair deal. The router for the first payment is 60k now, then subsequently you can choose any of the 3 data plans. I am a dealer you can contact me to get yours. I am base in Portharcourt and can weigh bill to any part of the country.

1 Like

Re: Please Guys: Which Unlimited Data Do You Use. by michlins(m): 8:04am On Apr 16
dadayung1:
The airtel unlimited is now restricted to 35k for 40mbps and 50k for 60mbps only. The 20mbps for 20k is now capped at 200gb and 10gb daily once you hit the 200gb threshold, but it's still a fair deal. The router for the first payment is 60k now, then subsequently you can choose any of the 3 data plans. I am a dealer you can contact me to get yours. I am base in Portharcourt and can weigh bill to any part of the country.
everything in this country is meant to frustrate sha

4 Likes

Re: Please Guys: Which Unlimited Data Do You Use. by AndroBlaze: 10:22am On Apr 16
dadayung1:
What about the 4g smartbox, can one still do unlimited subscription for around 20k on that??
Re: Please Guys: Which Unlimited Data Do You Use. by Jspider22: 1:12pm On Apr 18
teemac01:

Be like airtel has stopped that 20mb for 20k plan

Very greedy bastard

2 Likes

Re: Please Guys: Which Unlimited Data Do You Use. by dadayung1(m): 12:10am On Apr 19
AndroBlaze:

What about the 4g smartbox, can one still do unlimited subscription for around 20k on that??
Yes you can, though I sell that one for 35k with unlimited data plan
Re: Please Guys: Which Unlimited Data Do You Use. by dadayung1(m): 12:10am On Apr 19
michlins:
everything in this country is meant to frustrate sha
how do you mean?
Re: Please Guys: Which Unlimited Data Do You Use. by Jspider22: 12:58pm On Apr 19
dadayung1:

Yes you can, though I sell that one for 35k with unlimited data plan

There’s no more 20k unlimited sub again on airtel
Re: Please Guys: Which Unlimited Data Do You Use. by Paraman: 2:48pm On Apr 19
bigl:
Mtn wan finish my finances ... i will subscribe to 20gb, its won't last 1 week ... i started becoming broke and at a point, my wife dey give me one kain eye whether i dey get another wife outside ... not until she got to know say na mtn ....

Now, I use the Airtel 5G unlimited internet .... speed based ... limited to 20mbps ... and January alone, i used over 650gb (I was carrying some stock footage packs, my wife was enjoying facebook instagram videos, my son streaming youtube 247) ...

All this for 20k monthly .... Waaaaaaay berra than the shege barawo mtn dey do us!

They also have 40mbps for 35k and 60mbps for 50k which i don't need for now!

Please boss

Is it truly unlimited?
Re: Please Guys: Which Unlimited Data Do You Use. by bigl: 3:05pm On Apr 19
Yeah, it is but they've changed this plan at the moment to 200gb but at full 5g speed (according to my supplying agent) ... if u exhaust the 200gb before 30days validty, u will be given 10gb daily.....

But currently, i'm on the unlimited 20mbps ... and in january or so, i used over 650gb

The other plans are still ok: 40mbps for 35k, 60mbps for 50k (unlimited)

Paraman:
Please boss

Is it truly unlimited?
Re: Please Guys: Which Unlimited Data Do You Use. by Paraman: 3:09pm On Apr 19
bigl:
Yeah, it is but they've changed this plan at the moment to 200gb but at full 5g speed (according to my supplying agent) ... if u exhaust the 200gb before 30days validty, u will be given 10gb daily.....

But currently, i'm on the unlimited 20mbps ... and in january or so, i used over 650gb

Thanks for the reply

MTN 5G data price discouraged me from making research about Airtel 5G plans cause of how disappointed I was with the price and plans.

Airtel just laid fiber in my area so am going to give Airtel a try.

2 Likes

Re: Please Guys: Which Unlimited Data Do You Use. by easyyoke: 8:39pm On Apr 19
bigl:

Yeah, i think that what they call it EBB.

In areas where there is not 5G, it seamlessly (without u noticing sef), swtiches back to 4G...

Yeah ... i do run the test ... i get 19/20mbps and sometimes, it can come low like 5 mbps but for the purpose of my downloads, sending 4k video files to google drive for clients to download (clients in US/Europe), downloading of some materials/footages for work, it works pretty fine for me...

And for that 20k price, its just the perfect balance between getting more bang for your box and paying less ....

Check this thread for 1 or 2 speed tests i've conducted...

Its not as fantastic as Starlink o but presently, from 28th of January till today, i have used 388gb which is not bad at all ...

Bro, Airtel said they are no longer doing the 20K unlimited speed based data again. How true is this please?
Re: Please Guys: Which Unlimited Data Do You Use. by easyyoke: 8:42pm On Apr 19
bigl:

You said you are currently on the unlimited 20mbps but airtel said they are no longer doing the 20K own again. Only the 35K own and the 50K own. How are you still able to do the 20K own
Re: Please Guys: Which Unlimited Data Do You Use. by bigl: 10:38pm On Apr 19
I renewed 25th of march so its not expired yet na or should they throw me out?

If i have recharged for 3 months, there's nothing they can do than to wait for it to expire

easyyoke:

You said you are currently on the unlimited 20mbps but airtel said they are no longer doing the 20K own again. Only the 35K own and the 50K own. How are you still able to do the 20K own
Re: Please Guys: Which Unlimited Data Do You Use. by bigl: 10:40pm On Apr 19
The normal 20k for 20mbps is speed limited but data wise, its unlimited.

They are still running the 20k own but its capped at 200gb.
After exhaustion, u get 10gb daily till the 30 days validity.

The catch for this new plan is: The speed is not capped but the data is!

Hope u get it?

I still checked their recharge platform and its there as explained above.

I think i prefer this new plan just that if they can increase the data cap to like 300 or 400gb, it would be just perfect blend of speed and data for cheap.

easyyoke:

Bro, Airtel said they are no longer doing the 20K unlimited speed based data again. How true is this please?
Re: Please Guys: Which Unlimited Data Do You Use. by wildlife9999(m): 5:40am On Apr 20
Airtel 5G universal available unlimited
Location Ikeja Computer Village for phone number check my signature

Re: Please Guys: Which Unlimited Data Do You Use. by bigl: 12:03pm On Apr 20
wildlife9999:
Airtel 5G universal available unlimited
Location Ikeja Computer Village for phone number check my signature

Nice one ... How much?

And can u unlock the 5g box? If yes, how much?
Re: Please Guys: Which Unlimited Data Do You Use. by 2shure: 3:06pm On Apr 20
I've broken mine already. Nigeria is a scam. I urge everyone using airtel to break their lines and ditch the nonsense. 20k was OK for unlimited data,why then charge another 15k,on top wetin.oh becos Elon musk own na almost dat amount.no worry,una go soon fold up.bastard thieves.mtn fibre na nonsense if e only day available for like 4 states. Does glo have such plan.make I check

2 Likes

Re: Please Guys: Which Unlimited Data Do You Use. by dadayung1(m): 7:28am On Apr 21
Jspider22:

There’s no more 20k unlimited sub again on airtel
it's now capped at 200gb
Re: Please Guys: Which Unlimited Data Do You Use. by dimexy247(m): 12:39pm On Apr 21
2shure:
I've broken mine already. Nigeria is a scam. I urge everyone using airtel to break their lines and ditch the nonsense. 20k was OK for unlimited data,why then charge another 15k,on top wetin.oh becos Elon musk own na almost dat amount.no worry,una go soon fold up.bastard thieves.mtn fibre na nonsense if e only day available for like 4 states. Does glo have such plan.make I check

Glo only cover 4 states too. Emailed them this morning and they sent me a reply saying they only cover Lagos, Port harcourt and Abuja. I wonder why all these states be the first for everything.

Re: Please Guys: Which Unlimited Data Do You Use. by 2shure: 12:50pm On Apr 21
Time for us to hack dia swrver snd download,we need cheats.i miss the days of bb subcription of 1k for 30gig
dimexy247:

Glo only cover 4 states too. Emailed them this morning and they sent me a reply saying they only cover Lagos, Port harcourt and Abuja. I wonder why all these states be the first for everything.
Re: Please Guys: Which Unlimited Data Do You Use. by dimexy247(m): 4:05pm On Apr 21
Honestly, data is my only problem. If they like they should sell petrol for 1k/litre but you see that data, major issue, the money I spend on data monthly is a topic for another day. I’m tired. sad
There’s not cheat anymore and if you find, it’s always ridiculous.

2shure:
Time for us to hack dia swrver snd download,we need cheats.i miss the days of bb subcription of 1k for 30gig
Re: Please Guys: Which Unlimited Data Do You Use. by 2shure: 4:07pm On Apr 21
Use opay to buy data.i got 2.5gb for 300 yesterday.its just for 2days. Mtn was foing 50naira for 200mb last month,but i wasnt having much.assuming i was having like 3k.i gor do enuf .but all data finishes within a week. Just this month now ive consumed 28gb.and i never buy monthly yet o.naija .we jus dey suffer for nothing.
dimexy247:
Honestly, data is my only problem. If they like they should sell petrol for 1k/litre but you see that data, major issue, the money I spend on data monthly is a topic for another day. I’m tired. sad
There’s not cheat anymore and if you find, it’s always ridiculous.

Re: Please Guys: Which Unlimited Data Do You Use. by BadMaster: 4:18pm On Apr 21
dimexy247:

Please share the pricing info and installation fee.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

... / Please Help, Malwares Are Destroying My Phone / Doogee X95 Officially Comes With 6·52" Display, 4350mah Battery At Just N21,630

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.