Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,244 members, 7,811,687 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 05:16 PM

How Can Someone Survive With 300k In This Economy? - Business (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How Can Someone Survive With 300k In This Economy? (15298 Views)

Which Business Can I Start With #300K / No Country Can Survive With Republic Of Benin As Neighbour โ€“ Dangote / Can I Start Recharge Card Printing Business With 300k? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Can Someone Survive With 300k In This Economy? by Brighton1(m): 10:35pm On Feb 25
Camaro5:

What the Bleep ? Shey ah no dey take care of u again ni grin grin
that bitch wey rock Omah Lay for stage, Shey her boyfriend no dey take care of her? Na even her boyfriend go buy the ticket for the girl..
If u carry someone like jennyclay go Omah Lay show, she no mind give Omah lay hot blo.w Jo.b for stage in ur presence, she fit even fvck Omah Lay for stage sef๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚. She go even dey look into ur eyes dey moan out load as Omah Lay dey give it to her.๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚
All these bitches arenโ€™t loyal

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Can Someone Survive With 300k In This Economy? by 2shure: 7:35am On Feb 26
Within 2 and half months 300k is gone.if u like eat outside or prepare your food.himans got daily needs to be met.utility bills...dstv...Internet.transport....etc

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How Can Someone Survive With 300k In This Economy? by Camaro5: 10:58am On Feb 26
Brighton1:
that bitch wey rock Omah Lay for stage, Shey her boyfriend no dey take care of her? Na even her boyfriend go buy the ticket for the girl..
If u carry someone like jennyclay go Omah Lay show, she no mind give Omah lay hot blo.w Jo.b for stage in ur presence, she fit even fvck Omah Lay for stage sef๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚. She go even dey look into ur eyes dey moan out load as Omah Lay dey give it to her.๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚
All these bitches arenโ€™t loyal

Leave am for me like that.. She dares not misbehave.

Na the babe wey I go later wife be that ! In fact, it is because of her activities on this platform make me to develop strong feelings for her.

And in real life, she's a decent babe entirely !
Re: How Can Someone Survive With 300k In This Economy? by motionarena: 11:25am On Feb 26
Why are evil marketers not reducing their prices now that dollar is crashing

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Can Someone Survive With 300k In This Economy? by Pclemenza: 11:26am On Feb 26
Bradford111:
I just have 300k in my account and with the cost of living skyrocketing every day 300k is now like 50k in todayโ€™s economy how can someone survive with 300k in this economy any idea?
The best way to survive with 300k in this economy is to give all out to people who donโ€™t have a penny.

1 Like

Re: How Can Someone Survive With 300k In This Economy? by Samesame247: 11:27am On Feb 26
This is why I don't joke with my daily sport trading; 2 odds

1 Like

Re: How Can Someone Survive With 300k In This Economy? by porthouse7(f): 11:27am On Feb 26
Go and cook the money and chop na, foolish question

1 Like

Re: How Can Someone Survive With 300k In This Economy? by Johnboom: 11:29am On Feb 26
Go and sit down people have be living comfortable with 80K. If you cannot turns 300K around then your education is a waste.

1 Like

Re: How Can Someone Survive With 300k In This Economy? by obembet(f): 11:30am On Feb 26
Bradford111:
I just have 300k in my account and with the cost of living skyrocketing every day 300k is now like 50k in todayโ€™s economy how can someone survive with 300k in this economy any idea?

Where your house dey? U need to explain to us how u get this huge amount of money ๐Ÿ’ฐ

1 Like

Re: How Can Someone Survive With 300k In This Economy? by Beelisam: 11:32am On Feb 26
U are soooo ungrateful seriously.
My salary is 54k with a family of 3. How about that? What happened to those who don't even know what becomes of them the next minute as they don't even have any means?

May God lift us above this messiest economy.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How Can Someone Survive With 300k In This Economy? by Connected1: 11:35am On Feb 26
Beelisam:
U are soooo ungrateful seriously.
My salary is 54k with a family of 3. How about that? What happened to those who don't even know what becomes of them the next minute as they don't even have any means?

May God lift us above this messiest economy.
Talk true.

You have side hustles.

Don't make it sound as if 54k solve all your monthly woes in form of bills.

1 Like

Re: How Can Someone Survive With 300k In This Economy? by Ikpunekenwa(m): 11:36am On Feb 26
Opanka44:

So u want to take her out but if na ur fellow guy need ur help now, u will never help. God is watching u

Na your papa or you get Toto?

I think say this entitlement mentality don stop.
Re: How Can Someone Survive With 300k In This Economy? by Stevengold(m): 11:41am On Feb 26
Jewessgratitud3:

Ehen? 300k na money?
By the time he pays bills, buys one or two household uses +feeding how much is left?

Wait till he's jobless, he will manage just fine.
Re: How Can Someone Survive With 300k In This Economy? by sulakishop(m): 11:44am On Feb 26
That's the 10months salary of some people

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Can Someone Survive With 300k In This Economy? by Truvelisback(m): 11:45am On Feb 26
Bradford111:
There are lots of people out there wishing to earn what you are earning and you are here complaining.

1 Like

Re: How Can Someone Survive With 300k In This Economy? by Ubdavis(m): 11:47am On Feb 26
You are just looking for a subtle way to tell us ur salary?.

Some people are still paid 15k or even less in a month.. those ones na carpenter assemble them??

1 Like

Re: How Can Someone Survive With 300k In This Economy? by NaijaCover(m): 11:47am On Feb 26
Bradford111:

Start Blogging Business And Thank me later
Re: How Can Someone Survive With 300k In This Economy? by Brighton1(m): 11:48am On Feb 26
Camaro5:

Leave am for me like that.. She dares not misbehave.
Na the babe wey I go later wife be that ! In fact, it is because of her activities on this platform make me to develop strong feelings for her.
And in real life, she's a decent babe entirely !
na ur type dey ignore red flags, after una go open thread dey disturb our peace for nairaland.. thread like "My wife donโ€™t give me sex anymore"โ€ฆ meanwhile ur wife dey service another man. I wish u good luck on your marriage adventures with the likes of jennyclay, siofra nd co.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Can Someone Survive With 300k In This Economy? by NECO1998: 12:12pm On Feb 26
It's not really easy.
Re: How Can Someone Survive With 300k In This Economy? by Chrisrare: 12:14pm On Feb 26
your question is ambiguous. is it 300k salary or just 300k in ur account?? if it is the former, then you should do just fine. if it is the latter, then you're screwed.

1 Like

Re: How Can Someone Survive With 300k In This Economy? by Ken91(m): 12:16pm On Feb 26
No body has given any business ideas
Only to talk out of points

2 Likes

Re: How Can Someone Survive With 300k In This Economy? by IPG25(m): 12:25pm On Feb 26
Jennyclay:
Biko, Come and carry me out on a date with the money.

Thank you!
smiling
Re: How Can Someone Survive With 300k In This Economy? by NGArmyTerrorist: 12:34pm On Feb 26
Jennyclay:
Biko, Come and carry me out on a date with the money.

Thank you!
See your life, hungry Nigerian girl..

1 Like

Re: How Can Someone Survive With 300k In This Economy? by HellVictorinho6(m): 12:39pm On Feb 26
saintnegroid:
300k? Are you mocking us or something?

Can u help me with 3k?
Re: How Can Someone Survive With 300k In This Economy? by uunwanaobong3: 12:41pm On Feb 26
Bradford111:

ARE YOU HERE TO MOCK US or to shame us for collecting less than 300k in a year?
Re: How Can Someone Survive With 300k In This Economy? by Sircarma99: 12:44pm On Feb 26
Learn from a family that their monthly income is #50,000 only then you would be grateful to God that you are receiving 300k monthly.

1 Like

Re: How Can Someone Survive With 300k In This Economy? by holicupp(m): 12:53pm On Feb 26
300k is not that much but it can sustain u if when spent wisely

1 Like

Re: How Can Someone Survive With 300k In This Economy? by ShopNextDoor: 12:58pm On Feb 26
MrCork:

Bro.. do the maths:
you get easily get about 300 olosho at the rate of 10k each....THANK ME LATER!!!(no oofencse) smiley

Your maths is incorrect, sir
Re: How Can Someone Survive With 300k In This Economy? by DenreleDave(m): 12:59pm On Feb 26
Jewessgratitud3:
Are you not working? If you're not working and making more money to replace what you're spending ah! E go hard o because under one month that money go finish trust me. 300k is now valued at 30k. So better look for job to do.

Except one is a reckless spender, people that are married sef can't spend 300k finish in a month (don't include school fees or house rent) talk less of a single guy

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Total Plans To Sell Stake In Nigerian Oil Block / How Can I Start Cold Room (frozen Fish) Biz In Nigeria / Will Nigerian Banks Ever Start Issuing Credit Cards?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.