Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,546 members, 7,812,721 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 06:01 PM

How Can Someone Survive With 300k In This Economy? - Business (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How Can Someone Survive With 300k In This Economy? (15310 Views)

Which Business Can I Start With #300K / No Country Can Survive With Republic Of Benin As Neighbour – Dangote / Can I Start Recharge Card Printing Business With 300k? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Can Someone Survive With 300k In This Economy? by fortunechy(m): 1:04pm On Feb 26
People are surviving with below 100k....I mean families and u are here saying that u can't survive with 300k ..... mchteeeeeeew!!!
Re: How Can Someone Survive With 300k In This Economy? by Paradise5050(m): 1:05pm On Feb 26
Me wey get just above 20m still dey feel stranded talkless of 300k
My bro if u just close eyes enjoy before u go open ur eyes that money go vanish

But if that ur 300k na monthly bro ur Good to survive

1 Like

Re: How Can Someone Survive With 300k In This Economy? by jhubril(m): 1:06pm On Feb 26
Omo so I rich like this with my 10m . Modupe temi o

1 Like

Re: How Can Someone Survive With 300k In This Economy? by ThothHermes: 1:25pm On Feb 26
Jewessgratitud3:

Ehen? 300k na money?
By the time he pays bills, buys one or two household uses +feeding how much is left?
You don't have 300k anywhere.
Re: How Can Someone Survive With 300k In This Economy? by MrSly(m): 1:33pm On Feb 26
Jennyclay:
Biko, Come and carry me out on a date with the money.

Thank you!
Hungry daughter of eve. See how 300k moved her. Only her punna knows her work load per night.

1 Like

Re: How Can Someone Survive With 300k In This Economy? by Opanka44(m): 1:49pm On Feb 26
Ikpunekenwa:

Na your papa or you get Toto?

I think say this entitlement mentality don stop.

You're very stupid, idiotic and senseless to bring my Papa into this discussion when I wasn't even referring to you. How dare u open that maggot infested thing u called mouth to spew such nonsense. You're indecorous and mentally redundant.
Ode!

1 Like

Re: How Can Someone Survive With 300k In This Economy? by Ikpunekenwa(m): 2:02pm On Feb 26
Opanka44:

You're very stupid, idiotic and senseless to bring my Papa into this discussion when I wasn't even referring to you. How dare u open that maggot infested thing u called mouth to spew such nonsense. You're indecorous and mentally redundant.
Ode!

I don Tell you finish, go and find work, no food for a lazy man. And yes, he is not your father, you are stupidly entitled.
Re: How Can Someone Survive With 300k In This Economy? by PastorOlokonla: 2:08pm On Feb 26
psucc:
People are surviving with 70k monthly salary with a family and you are complaining

Point of correction, they are not surviving with 70k but living hellish existence on earth with 70k/month.

I will not wish that on my enemy.

1 Like

Re: How Can Someone Survive With 300k In This Economy? by odenkirk: 2:45pm On Feb 26
Bradford111:
I just have 300k in my account and with the cost of living skyrocketing every day 300k is now like 50k in today’s economy how can someone survive with 300k in this economy any idea?
mtswww what about us that dont havr shi-shi in our account

1 Like

Re: How Can Someone Survive With 300k In This Economy? by odenkirk: 2:46pm On Feb 26
PastorOlokonla:

Point of correction, they are not surviving with 70k but living hellish existence on earth with 70k/month.

if i will be getting 30k monthly i will be very glad and grateful to God
Re: How Can Someone Survive With 300k In This Economy? by abibun: 3:01pm On Feb 26
Chingyyy878:

Send a dm

I’ll be paid by Wednesday and I’m willing to give you half of my salary.

You work with NGO in the North
Re: How Can Someone Survive With 300k In This Economy? by saintnegroid(m): 3:22pm On Feb 26
HellVictorinho6:

Can u help me with 3k?
help? We dey thank God for 60k wer we dey receive as salary and you are lamenting with 300k. Go to church and thank God o

1 Like

Re: How Can Someone Survive With 300k In This Economy? by Obierika(m): 3:46pm On Feb 26
MrCork:

Bro.. do the maths:
you get easily get about 300 olosho at the rate of 10k each....THANK ME LATER!!!(no oofencse) smiley

How did you manage to pass Mathematics subject in your WAEC exams? (No oofencse)
Re: How Can Someone Survive With 300k In This Economy? by Smog2020(m): 3:46pm On Feb 26
Jennyclay:

Thank you!

Would love us to talk..
Pls reach out
Re: How Can Someone Survive With 300k In This Economy? by HellVictorinho6(m): 3:52pm On Feb 26
saintnegroid:
help? We dey thank God for 60k wer we dey receive as salary and you are lamenting with 300k. Go to church and thank God o

Am not the op

Can u help me with 3k sir?
Re: How Can Someone Survive With 300k In This Economy? by HellVictorinho6(m): 3:54pm On Feb 26
PastorOlokonla:

Re: How Can Someone Survive With 300k In This Economy? by PastorOlokonla: 3:56pm On Feb 26
HellVictorinho6:

Nope. You beg every time. Whatever I give will not help or stop you from begging.
I don't give members who beg every time as well.
Re: How Can Someone Survive With 300k In This Economy? by HellVictorinho6(m): 3:59pm On Feb 26
PastorOlokonla:

Nope. You beg every time. Whatever I give will not help or stop you from begging.
I don't give members who beg every time as well.

If itz 100k ,i will stop sir.
Re: How Can Someone Survive With 300k In This Economy? by Kimiso(m): 4:30pm On Feb 26
Let me explain to you how i survive with 15k in a month after i have garri and sweet potato at home
I will buy street food 300naira in the morning rice 200naira and 100naira meat
I will drink garri in the afternoon without sugar
Then peel sweet potatoes to boil in the night and eat with the either palm oil or groundnut oil
If i cannot finish the quantity of sweet potatoes i peeled to cook in the night I will keep till another day then buy beans 200naira plantain 100naira or i repeat the process if the sweet potatoes does not remain,so let me tell you my brother if i have that 300k you have i will survive many months doing nothing
I only got to eat mouthwateri food only if i help people to repair their phones cus am an expertise in repairing phones or other gadgets

4 Likes

Re: How Can Someone Survive With 300k In This Economy? by Original4u(m): 5:19pm On Feb 26
You even get plenty money self

Bradford111:
I just have 300k in my account and with the cost of living skyrocketing every day 300k is now like 50k in today’s economy how can someone survive with 300k in this economy any idea?
Re: How Can Someone Survive With 300k In This Economy? by KingWarri: 6:32pm On Feb 26
2shure:
Within 2 and half months 300k is gone.if u like eat outside or prepare your food.himans got daily needs to be met.utility bills...dstv...Internet.transport....etc
Aswear....
Nigeria economy is making us want cut down on our basic needs... Too bad cry
Re: How Can Someone Survive With 300k In This Economy? by saintnegroid(m): 6:44pm On Feb 26
HellVictorinho6:

Am not the op

okay but I don't have
Re: How Can Someone Survive With 300k In This Economy? by HellVictorinho6(m): 7:10pm On Feb 26
saintnegroid:
okay but I don't have

What about 1k?
Re: How Can Someone Survive With 300k In This Economy? by saintnegroid(m): 8:13pm On Feb 26
HellVictorinho6:

What about 1k?
I have but I want to use it
Re: How Can Someone Survive With 300k In This Economy? by Relixy2k: 9:31pm On Feb 26
I understand you want to buttress your point. Millions of Nigerians earn far less than 70k not because of their doing but the situation. Anyone, including me who earn much higher, is not better than them just opportuned. Let's learn to be considerate while we make our points. Life is a two edged sword that swings anywhere anytime. No one knows tomorrow.
PastorOlokonla:

1 Like

Re: How Can Someone Survive With 300k In This Economy? by PastorOlokonla: 9:37pm On Feb 26
Relixy2k:
I understand you want to buttress your point. Millions of Nigerians earn far less than 70k not because of their doing but the situation. Anyone, including me who earn much higher, is not better than them just opportuned. Let's learn to be considerate while we make our points. Life is a two edged sword that swings anywhere anytime. No one knows tomorrow.

70k less than $50 in a month is totally on the low side. That is what it means, how exactly will you survive on that in a month talkless of having children?
Re: How Can Someone Survive With 300k In This Economy? by Relixy2k: 9:48pm On Feb 26
But people in that shoe didnt fix their life to be that way and people above that are only more opportuned but certainly not always better.
PastorOlokonla:

70k less than $50 in a month is totally on the low side. That is what it means, how exactly will you survive on that in a month talkless of having children?
Re: How Can Someone Survive With 300k In This Economy? by MrCork: 9:55pm On Feb 26
Obierika:

How did you manage to pass Mathematics subject in your WAEC exams? (No oofencse)

Was is wayek sir? Have u beeento London? You talking to a Londoner sir..Bush man!!(no oofencse) angry
Re: How Can Someone Survive With 300k In This Economy? by MrCork: 9:57pm On Feb 26
ShopNextDoor:

Your maths is incorrect, sir

How?
Did u attend primarry school? Goat!!(no oofencse) angry
Re: How Can Someone Survive With 300k In This Economy? by Dshocker(m): 2:27am On Feb 27
Bradford111:

Look for a business and invest the 300k, else, you will understand the difference between 6 & half a dozen.
Re: How Can Someone Survive With 300k In This Economy? by franugo(m): 4:09am On Feb 27
Jennyclay:

Thank you!

Smh...so all the man-hating bits is just to go viral on NL or what?
Re: How Can Someone Survive With 300k In This Economy? by Beelisam: 4:14pm On Feb 27
Connected1:

Talk true.

You have side hustles.

Don't make it sound as if 54k solve all your monthly woes in form of bills.

U will not understand my brother. I'm not lying o...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Will Nigerian Banks Ever Start Issuing Credit Cards? / 272 Firms Shut Down In One Year – MAN / How Can I Start Cold Room (frozen Fish) Biz In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.