Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,806 members, 7,831,629 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 10:54 PM

What Is Real Winning In Life? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / What Is Real Winning In Life? (162 Views)

What Happened That Made You Believe Spiritual Is Real / Spiritual Cobweb Is Real, I Am An Example..please Help Me / How I Met My Wife: Love Is Real (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

What Is Real Winning In Life? by HugeElephant(f): 4:54pm On Feb 25
Success is the tonic to every effort. We want to Win, that's instinctive. our actions in totality can be summed up to mean "trying to win".
Perhaps this explains the true meaning of all the inter-house sports competition we did in primary school decades ago. It was meant to subconsciously open our hearts to win and not just compete.

For me, I have made so many mistakes but it's best to say I'm still leaning and will like to "win" through the rest of my journey. No human is perfect.

I am continuously learning and improving myself after facing some setbacks in my journey. I feel like that's still part of winning regardless.

I will like to learn how others are winning. What do you think is real winning in Life.
The series of events I have had in recent has opened my heart to a lot of questions.
Re: What Is Real Winning In Life? by ogub(m): 7:22pm On Feb 25
The real winning is when you walk or run with Jesus he shows you the way to win without cheating or cutting corners, it's called winning with integrity intact.

1 Like

Re: What Is Real Winning In Life? by Emmanuel30a: 12:42pm On Feb 26
HugeElephant:
Success is the tonic to every effort. We want to Win, that's instinctive. our actions in totality can be summed up to mean "trying to win".
Perhaps this explains the true meaning of all the inter-house sports competition we did in primary school decades ago. It was meant to subconsciously open our hearts to win and not just compete.

For me, I have made so many mistakes but it's best to say I'm still leaning and will like to "win" through the rest of my journey. No human is perfect.

I am continuously learning and improving myself after facing some setbacks in my journey. I feel like that's still part of winning regardless.

I will like to learn how others are winning. What do you think is real winning in Life.
The series of events I have had in recent has opened my heart to a lot of questions.
You can't win, you have been pinned! Sin can't allows to win, so tell us; what did you wants to win&why did you wants to win it...? How would you wins it??

(1) (Reply)

Freezer And Inverter Washing Machine For Sale / Beware Of False Success/progress! / Sex Education For Children

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.