Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,841 members, 7,813,831 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 07:25 PM

Spiritual Cobweb Is Real, I Am An Example..please Help Me - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Spiritual Cobweb Is Real, I Am An Example..please Help Me (5954 Views)

What Happened That Made You Believe Spiritual Is Real / Reincarnation Is Real. I Have Witnessed It So I Believe It's Real. / How I Met My Wife: Love Is Real (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Spiritual Cobweb Is Real, I Am An Example..please Help Me by Orionbelt: 12:52am On Apr 29, 2022
I have try writing this the first time but my phone tripped off, I don't know why. No one should make fond of me please, I am not dumb nor lazy, na me know wetin my eye don see. If you no nothing about this, please kindly pass.

I have been experiencing cobwebs for the past 8 years, ever since I was 17(the first time I gained admission into higher institution) ...since then, I have dropped out of two different schools willingly (nothing happened, I just walked out myself) ...I still can't explain that, all I can say is that I just lost interest. All this time I usually walk into cobwebs almost everywhere, it doesn't matter even if its on the highway. I was a very goofy kid, so I barely took it serious when it started, Some would say *your mind is playing tricks on you" which is same thing I would have said if it weren't me its happening to. This sh*t is real and it has made my life stagnant, at 24 I still feed from what my mom cooks, I stay with my parent. I use to be "the kid" when I was much younger but ever since the case of the cobweb started, things don't work out. If I am about to seal a deal or get paid, chances are that day I will run into cobweb, and its almost as if this force takes hold of the events and people In my life, manipulate them just so everything doesn't work in my favor. I try to be a man, I am still trying but every time I try to muster some more motivation, I get drawn back again, as the day goes by, I am believing more in the spiritual than the physical.... I have come to learn what we do in the physical have less to no impact impact, if the spiritual is against it.....I have make all kind of researchs about this and I get to understand it's witchcrafts powers... I haven't conclude yet even though all evidence seem to prove my results right, but that's why I am here, I need to hear from people that have experience similar issues or that knows someone with similar issue, I need your advice .
P.s: if you can't relate, please kindly pass this post.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Spiritual Cobweb Is Real, I Am An Example..please Help Me by chiefolododo(m): 12:56am On Apr 29, 2022
if you are serious about this.
Re: Spiritual Cobweb Is Real, I Am An Example..please Help Me by Kobojunkie: 1:06am On Apr 29, 2022
Orionbelt:
I use to be "the kid" when I was much younger but ever since the case of the cobweb started, things don't work out. If I am about to seal a deal or get paid, chances are that day I will run into cobweb, and its almost as if this force takes hold of the events and people In my life, manipulate them just so everything doesn't work in my favor. I try to be a man, I am still trying but every time I try to muster some more motivation, I get drawn back again, as the day goes by, I am believing more in the spiritual than the physical.... I have come to learn what we do in the physical have less to no impact impact, if the spiritual is against it.....I have make all kind of researchs about this and I get to understand it's witchcrafts powers... I haven't conclude yet even though all evidence seem to prove my results right, but that's why I am here, I need to hear from people that have experience similar issues or that knows someone with similar issue, I need your advice .
Look, there are no spiritual cobwebs out there to get you and yes, your mind is indeed what is continually playing these tricks on you. What you need is to visit a professional mental health care professional to help you learn how to beat your mind at its game. undecided

Make an appointment and go in to get treatment to help you rise up and out of what is the doldrums and start taking charge of your own life and decisions instead of giving bulllsheet excuses. undecided

5 Likes

Re: Spiritual Cobweb Is Real, I Am An Example..please Help Me by CoronaVirusPro: 1:32am On Apr 29, 2022
You watch too much Nollywood movies.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Spiritual Cobweb Is Real, I Am An Example..please Help Me by Vision101(m): 2:26am On Apr 29, 2022
Spiritual cobweb is real. As a pastor I have handled several cases. It has happened to people that are very educated. I remember the case of one female lawyer.

The truth is that spiritual things cannot be believed and understood by the natural man.

Spiritual cobweb is the manifestation of the spirit of stagnation and limitation. When you deal with it very well it will stop but there are chances of it coming back if the fire around you go down.

To be permanently free the fire must be on for a long time. This is called maintenance of deliverance.

22 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Spiritual Cobweb Is Real, I Am An Example..please Help Me by Kimiso(m): 2:27am On Apr 29, 2022
chiefolododo:
if you are serious about this, send me a private email message
i always experience these kind of mayhem also will you please sir give me a PM with my WhatsApp number in the signature below
Re: Spiritual Cobweb Is Real, I Am An Example..please Help Me by Kobojunkie: 2:31am On Apr 29, 2022
Kimiso:
i always experience these kind of mayhem also will you please sir give me a PM with my WhatsApp number in the signature below
Seek the aide of a professional mental health therapist before you go deep diving into the rabbit hole. undecided

1 Like

Re: Spiritual Cobweb Is Real, I Am An Example..please Help Me by Wawelexy(m): 2:48am On Apr 29, 2022
Kobojunkie:
Look, there are no spiritual cobwebs out there to get you and yes, your mind is indeed what is continually playing these tricks on you. What you need is to visit a professional mental health care professional to help you learn how to beat your mind at its game. undecided

Make an appointment and go in to get treatment to help you rise up and out of what is the doldrums and start taking charge of your own life and decisions instead of giving bulllsheet excuses. undecided

You know nothing.... Kindly ignore this post.

21 Likes

Re: Spiritual Cobweb Is Real, I Am An Example..please Help Me by chiefolododo(m): 2:11am On Apr 30, 2022
Orionbelt:
I have try writing this the first time but my phone tripped off, I don't know why. No one should make fond of me please, I am not dumb nor lazy, na me know wetin my eye don see. If you no nothing about this, please kindly pass.

I have been experiencing cobwebs for the past 8 years, ever since I was 17(the first time I gained admission into higher institution) ...since then, I have dropped out of two different schools willingly (nothing happened, I just walked out myself) ...I still can't explain that, all I can say is that I just lost interest. All this time I usually walk into cobwebs almost everywhere, it doesn't matter even if its on the highway. I was a very goofy kid, so I barely took it serious when it started, Some would say *your mind is playing tricks on you" which is same thing I would have said if it weren't me its happening to. This sh*t is real and it has made my life stagnant, at 24 I still feed from what my mom cooks, I stay with my parent. I use to be "the kid" when I was much younger but ever since the case of the cobweb started, things don't work out. If I am about to seal a deal or get paid, chances are that day I will run into cobweb, and its almost as if this force takes hold of the events and people In my life, manipulate them just so everything doesn't work in my favor. I try to be a man, I am still trying but every time I try to muster some more motivation, I get drawn back again, as the day goes by, I am believing more in the spiritual than the physical.... I have come to learn what we do in the physical have less to no impact impact, if the spiritual is against it.....I have make all kind of researchs about this and I get to understand it's witchcrafts powers... I haven't conclude yet even though all evidence seem to prove my results right, but that's why I am here, I need to hear from people that have experience similar issues or that knows someone with similar issue, I need your advice .

the message I sent to your email is not delivered , I don't know why, try and send me an email again pls
Re: Spiritual Cobweb Is Real, I Am An Example..please Help Me by chiefolododo(m): 2:12am On Apr 30, 2022
Kimiso:
alright

1 Like

Re: Spiritual Cobweb Is Real, I Am An Example..please Help Me by Xilsbridalhouse(f): 2:37am On Apr 30, 2022
Find your way to MFM prayer city for deliverance ASAP!

You can do the deliverance several times until you are free and begin to see changes.

8 Likes

Re: Spiritual Cobweb Is Real, I Am An Example..please Help Me by Orionbelt: 11:06am On Apr 30, 2022
chiefolododo:
the message I sent to your email is not delivered , I don't know why, try and send me an email again pls
i have sent you an email
Re: Spiritual Cobweb Is Real, I Am An Example..please Help Me by Truvelisback(m): 3:06pm On Apr 30, 2022
Orionbelt:

It symbolizes Hinderance.

2 Likes

Re: Spiritual Cobweb Is Real, I Am An Example..please Help Me by 9JAFULLBREED(m): 4:16am On May 01, 2022
Kobojunkie:

Re: Spiritual Cobweb Is Real, I Am An Example..please Help Me by Richy4(m): 5:57am On May 01, 2022
I guess this must be a thread for superstitious believers... Because any one that tries to think otherwise is shutdown...

My dear,I will not stop u from believing what ever you want to believe because you are entitled to it.. but maybe u can try an alternative by paying a visit to a therapist ...

This cobwebs theory has caused war in many household.. if not properly checked, u will start pointing fingers at an elderly people in your family.. an uncle or aunty who doesn't want your progress... Even your phone that had a problem, u will say it's spiritual..And this is the kind of stuffs that the Nigerian pastors/ spiritualist would like to hear...and they will help tear your family apart...

As u visit a therapist, Try and change friends as well.. look for serious minded people and engage more with them... Stay away from people with negative energy...

Remember, every employer of labour would like to hire a candidate that has the ability to complete a project that he or she has started in a company... U can't get hired or start your own company if u can't complete things in your work place ... So seeking for the services of a therapist would help...
Re: Spiritual Cobweb Is Real, I Am An Example..please Help Me by mysticwarrior(m): 8:03am On May 01, 2022
A man once told me that he was experiencing strange cobwebs coming his way, and this cobweb usually comes whenever he was expecting something good. He complained of noticing disappointment after he had encounter with this cobwebs, pls I don't have deep understanding on spirituality and I don't know if its real or not.

1 Like

Re: Spiritual Cobweb Is Real, I Am An Example..please Help Me by Ok12345(f): 9:43am On May 01, 2022
USE your urine to wash your head anytime it happens.

Early morning urine

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Spiritual Cobweb Is Real, I Am An Example..please Help Me by Nuelzi: 9:57am On May 01, 2022
You are destined to be great but they are evil forces that are fighting against that.

You need rehab

3 Likes

Re: Spiritual Cobweb Is Real, I Am An Example..please Help Me by Lamanii22(f): 11:00am On May 01, 2022
Hmmmm first have you given your life to Jesus Christ? Secondly, you have to go to a powerful church for deliverance…. Life itself is spiritual before something happens physically it must have happened in the spiritual realm….

3 Likes

Re: Spiritual Cobweb Is Real, I Am An Example..please Help Me by Kreddy: 11:13am On May 01, 2022
hmm,the bitter truth is that "the cobwebs cannot be used to tie sticks but can be used to tie down human beings"

Life is really spiritual.
When I was seeking admission, I used to have a nightmares,when I did see myself picking up snails. I started experiencing this during my secondary school days. I spent 5yrs seeking admission, after much consultations,I was given BCH. The I had a passion for medicine,then I obtained another jamb in 200l though before I did,I made consultation on it and I was told that it'd be given but I still need to pray due to some hindrances. I did the jamb and scored 320 and I was given medicine. Then I started having nightmares again though it's different from the normal ones I did experience. In this dream,I saw myself climbing a tree,but when I was about to reach the peak(top) it came to my notice that what I was looking for was not in the tree I was climbing but on the tree besides it. Then I jumped from the one I was climbing to the one besides it.... what happened really scared me,thus I forfeited the medicine and continued my biochemistry

2 Likes

Re: Spiritual Cobweb Is Real, I Am An Example..please Help Me by Kobojunkie: 11:18am On May 01, 2022
Kreddy:
hmm,the bitter truth is that "the cobwebs cannot be used to tie sticks but can be used to tie down human beings"
There is no truth to that delusion you hold to there. undecided
Re: Spiritual Cobweb Is Real, I Am An Example..please Help Me by Ndidi2: 11:22am On May 01, 2022
Kobojunkie:

are u kidding?
It is real
This life is deeper than u know.
I repeat this life is really deep.
U can argue but it is real.

2 Likes

Re: Spiritual Cobweb Is Real, I Am An Example..please Help Me by Ndidi2: 11:25am On May 01, 2022
mysticwarrior:
A man once told me that he was experiencing strange cobwebs coming his way, and this cobweb usually comes whenever he was expecting something good. He complained of noticing disappointment after he had encounter with this cobwebs, pls I don't have deep understanding on spirituality and I don't know if its real or not.
it is real
Has happened to close relative.
But she has been delivered.

1 Like

Re: Spiritual Cobweb Is Real, I Am An Example..please Help Me by Ndidi2: 11:27am On May 01, 2022
Kreddy:

woman wee pregnancy no de worry go say people wee pregnancy de worry de lazy..

1 Like

Re: Spiritual Cobweb Is Real, I Am An Example..please Help Me by Ndidi2: 11:30am On May 01, 2022
Xilsbridalhouse:
Find your way to MFM prayer city for deliverance ASAP!

You can do the deliverance several times until you are free and begin to see changes.
God bless you Jare..
Some people don't know that being born in certain family is war..

4 Likes

Re: Spiritual Cobweb Is Real, I Am An Example..please Help Me by Ndidi2: 11:32am On May 01, 2022
Vision101:
Spiritual cobweb is real. As a pastor I have handled several cases. It has happened to people that are very educated. I remember the case of one female lawyer.

The truth is that spiritual things cannot be believed and understood by the natural man.

Spiritual cobweb is the manifestation of the spirit of stagnation and limitation. When you deal with it very well it will stop but there are chances of it coming back if the fire around you go down.

To be permanently free the fire must be on for a long time. This is called maintenance of deliverance.
sooooo on point..
God bless you.

2 Likes

Re: Spiritual Cobweb Is Real, I Am An Example..please Help Me by Kobojunkie: 11:35am On May 01, 2022
Ndidi2:
are u kidding?
It is real
This life is deeper than u know.
I repeat this life is really deep.
U can argue but it is real.
LOL....you have said absolutely nothing here. undecided

Life is really deep applies to everyone alive, does it not? So why is your own different from everyone else's? No be your mental be the difference? undecided
Re: Spiritual Cobweb Is Real, I Am An Example..please Help Me by Ovacoma21(m): 2:09pm On May 01, 2022
Vision101:

Good afternoon Pastor ,pls what is this " maintenance of deliverance"? Cos I'm having similar problem and I need to be permanently free! Although I've gone for deliverance, it subsided but later it keeps coming back.

Thank u

2 Likes

Re: Spiritual Cobweb Is Real, I Am An Example..please Help Me by ladycomfort(f): 7:13pm On May 01, 2022
Ok12345:
USE your urine to wash your head anytime it happens.

Early morning urine

Op, this is the best advice, don't contact anyone, give your life to Christ and wash you face three times with your first urine in the morning for 7 days.

3 Likes

Re: Spiritual Cobweb Is Real, I Am An Example..please Help Me by Kobojunkie: 8:13pm On May 01, 2022
ladycomfort:
. Op, this is the best advice, don't contact anyone, give your life to Christ and wash you face three times with your first urine in the morning for 7 days.
Wow.... Op why not head straight to a Babalawo that adopt and of these lies that hide behind the name or Jesus Christ abeg! undecided
Re: Spiritual Cobweb Is Real, I Am An Example..please Help Me by Orionbelt: 10:24pm On May 01, 2022
Nuelzi:
You are destined to be great but they are evil forces that are fighting against that.

You need rehab
what kind of rehab do you mean?
Re: Spiritual Cobweb Is Real, I Am An Example..please Help Me by Samade7: 11:20pm On May 01, 2022
Kobojunkie:

Op, pls ignore this, he must be high on Akpeteshi.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Got Pregnant For A London Boy While In Nigeria / If Both Were Drowning Who Would You Save First? Your Wife Or Mother? / Why Do Nairalanders Lie So Much?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 74
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.