Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,546 members, 7,816,329 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:38 AM

Mariya Mahmoud: Fire Guts FCT Minister Of State Residence In Abuja - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Mariya Mahmoud: Fire Guts FCT Minister Of State Residence In Abuja (33313 Views)

Rabiu Musa Kwankwaso Visits Mariya Dantata (Photos). / Warehouse Looting: Hungry People Can't Remove Doors, Windows - Mariya Mahmoud / Meet Mariya Mahmoud Bunkure, The New Ministerial Nominee Who Replaced Shetty (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mariya Mahmoud: Fire Guts FCT Minister Of State Residence In Abuja by blowjohn(m): 11:18pm On Feb 25
Hmm.. See house.
Let me not talk.

1 Like

Re: Mariya Mahmoud: Fire Guts FCT Minister Of State Residence In Abuja by lilyheaven: 12:17am On Feb 26
How can they watch such house burn down.
Don’t they have neighbors?

Some years back, we had a fire outbreak in our house. I was alone with my sister, we were so confused, we managed to run out of the house. Before I knew it, our house was filled with boys, men , women and children, some with water, detergent fresh coconut palm leaf, etc. . Before I knew it they took care of the fire.
These are people we didn’t know, some were passerby, nearby streets.
God bless their soul. They saved our house.

iwaeda:

A whole street in highbrow area in Abuja don't have firelines, hydrants, foams to suppress fire, before it Snowball to destroy such a beautiful edifice. grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Mariya Mahmoud: Fire Guts FCT Minister Of State Residence In Abuja by obaidan: 12:49am On Feb 26
The curse of Nigerians dey miss road...na yakub not mariyah
Re: Mariya Mahmoud: Fire Guts FCT Minister Of State Residence In Abuja by NAC1666: 12:54am On Feb 26
Re: Mariya Mahmoud: Fire Guts FCT Minister Of State Residence In Abuja by obaidan: 12:55am On Feb 26
olatade:
Why do people smile over the misfortune of others. This unfortunate incident demands our support and solidarity, unfortunately so many persons choose to laugh over it.
Dem depriving underprivileged people of decent meal and education and shelter does not require support. The only solidarity I have left in me is for children and people that can't have a decent meal or decent education, kids with dreams but can't achieve it because of the mismanagement of the elite. If u have solidarity to give the political class, all the best
Re: Mariya Mahmoud: Fire Guts FCT Minister Of State Residence In Abuja by ZeroWorries: 1:53am On Feb 26
Omo see fine house razed down. Indeed, vanity upon vanity.
Re: Mariya Mahmoud: Fire Guts FCT Minister Of State Residence In Abuja by oyeb15: 2:17am On Feb 26
Why should FCT has minister of state
Re: Mariya Mahmoud: Fire Guts FCT Minister Of State Residence In Abuja by Raspberri: 3:07am On Feb 26
So as huge as the house is, no single fire extinguisher 🧯 is in the house.... Omashe ooo
Re: Mariya Mahmoud: Fire Guts FCT Minister Of State Residence In Abuja by ItisWell22(f): 3:07am On Feb 26
omenka1:
Oh God! Which kyn fire come be dis na
Now #85billion of tax payers' money will be used to rebuild the mansion embarassed embarassed tongue

My exact worry too. 😒😟
Re: Mariya Mahmoud: Fire Guts FCT Minister Of State Residence In Abuja by izubext007: 3:30am On Feb 26
How did she get the money 💰💷 to build such a house where is she working before now.
Re: Mariya Mahmoud: Fire Guts FCT Minister Of State Residence In Abuja by Juliearth(f): 5:01am On Feb 26
jumper524:
Wike is most likely playing dirty with those state actors who are hell bent in frustrating the growth of the FCT.
(Enemies from within)

Wike be like, you won't be diplomatic in sabotaging the FCT growth I also won't be diplomatic in making you run from the fight of the greater good.

Disclaimer: This is not reality but figment of my imagination. It could be very much true cos I'm from the FCT.

As crazy as your analogy sounds, I believe you.
Re: Mariya Mahmoud: Fire Guts FCT Minister Of State Residence In Abuja by Minime10(f): 5:43am On Feb 26
Anything related to Mahmoud must be consumed
ill-gotten wealth

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Plateau Massacre: Buhari Orders Military To Kill Illegal Weapon Holders / Abdulmutallab Mohammed Auwal: APC’s Muslim-Muslim Ticket Is Call To Jihad / FG To Demolish Costain, Jibowu Bridges For Lagos/ibadan Standard Gauge Rail Line

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.