Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,354 members, 7,836,450 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 08:04 AM

Mariya Mahmoud: Fire Guts FCT Minister Of State Residence In Abuja - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Mariya Mahmoud: Fire Guts FCT Minister Of State Residence In Abuja (33352 Views)

Rabiu Musa Kwankwaso Visits Mariya Dantata (Photos). / Warehouse Looting: Hungry People Can't Remove Doors, Windows - Mariya Mahmoud / Meet Mariya Mahmoud Bunkure, The New Ministerial Nominee Who Replaced Shetty (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mariya Mahmoud: Fire Guts FCT Minister Of State Residence In Abuja by AllahOfBlood: 8:14pm On Feb 25
pandoragirigory:
She will build another better and more luxurious one and Peter girigory Obi and his cohorts mocking her will put to shame
She will build another better house while u and ur papa is still living as a tenant in a small cubicle called a house somewhere.

Your mumu supposed don do at this time

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mariya Mahmoud: Fire Guts FCT Minister Of State Residence In Abuja by Tranquility2345: 8:16pm On Feb 25
Tripola:

Seun see the kind thing wey dey make them shut down your Nairalandโ€ฆ.
Re: Mariya Mahmoud: Fire Guts FCT Minister Of State Residence In Abuja by SpatialKing(m): 8:18pm On Feb 25
Watch and see

FCT minister allocates 40 Billion Naira to renovate resident. ๐Ÿ˜‚ ๐Ÿ˜‚
Re: Mariya Mahmoud: Fire Guts FCT Minister Of State Residence In Abuja by slim75d(m): 8:19pm On Feb 25
Ooh sorry to her
I hope she's not in loggerhead with wike
Na so him dey behave
Re: Mariya Mahmoud: Fire Guts FCT Minister Of State Residence In Abuja by Truths9ja: 8:19pm On Feb 25
She will used tax payers funds to rebuild the house in Abuja
Re: Mariya Mahmoud: Fire Guts FCT Minister Of State Residence In Abuja by Truths9ja: 8:20pm On Feb 25
SpatialKing:
Watch and see

FCT minister allocates 40 Billion Naira to renovate resident. ๐Ÿ˜‚ ๐Ÿ˜‚
thatโ€™s what will happened

1 Like

Re: Mariya Mahmoud: Fire Guts FCT Minister Of State Residence In Abuja by Judolisco(m): 8:25pm On Feb 25
slim75d:
Ooh sorry to her
I hope she's in loggerhead with wike
Na so him dey behave
if dem Carry u now... U go say government wicked
Re: Mariya Mahmoud: Fire Guts FCT Minister Of State Residence In Abuja by bluefilm: 8:26pm On Feb 25
Could it be that the curses have kicked in?
Re: Mariya Mahmoud: Fire Guts FCT Minister Of State Residence In Abuja by PortHarcourtcit(m): 8:30pm On Feb 25
slim75d:
Ooh sorry to her
Na so him dey behave
WIKE will rebuild it for her...
Re: Mariya Mahmoud: Fire Guts FCT Minister Of State Residence In Abuja by pendragonbladgo(m): 8:33pm On Feb 25
She lost nothing....

I know why!!!
Re: Mariya Mahmoud: Fire Guts FCT Minister Of State Residence In Abuja by Allsmilez999: 8:35pm On Feb 25
Na you burn am bros
Re: Mariya Mahmoud: Fire Guts FCT Minister Of State Residence In Abuja by debossng: 8:37pm On Feb 25
Paving way for massive looting in the name of renovation or rebuilding madam minister's residence.
Re: Mariya Mahmoud: Fire Guts FCT Minister Of State Residence In Abuja by IPG25(m): 8:43pm On Feb 25
Damn, it's so unfortunate that the Rich will still cry one day
Re: Mariya Mahmoud: Fire Guts FCT Minister Of State Residence In Abuja by fitinwell: 8:57pm On Feb 25
No sleep for the wicked
Re: Mariya Mahmoud: Fire Guts FCT Minister Of State Residence In Abuja by airsaylongcome: 9:00pm On Feb 25
iwaeda:

A whole street in highbrow area in Abuja don't have firelines, hydrants, foams to suppress fire, before it Snowball to destroy such a beautiful edifice. grin grin grin grin grin

Madness if you ask me. They spent unspeakable amounts of money building those houses and cannot put basic safety infrastructure in place.
Re: Mariya Mahmoud: Fire Guts FCT Minister Of State Residence In Abuja by ibinaboonline: 9:14pm On Feb 25
That must explain how the $50 billion in the building was was gutted by fire ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜.
Re: Mariya Mahmoud: Fire Guts FCT Minister Of State Residence In Abuja by ViceGovernor: 9:16pm On Feb 25
No comments

Re: Mariya Mahmoud: Fire Guts FCT Minister Of State Residence In Abuja by NovusHomo(m): 9:25pm On Feb 25
[quote author=iwaeda post=128644308]

A whole street in highbrow area in Abuja don't have firelines, hydrants, foams to suppress fire, before it Snowball to destroy such a beautiful edifice. grin grin grin grin grin[/quote

Where do you think this is , the USA? grin grin
Re: Mariya Mahmoud: Fire Guts FCT Minister Of State Residence In Abuja by lexy2014: 9:29pm On Feb 25
let me wait and see how much will be allocated to rebuild the house
Re: Mariya Mahmoud: Fire Guts FCT Minister Of State Residence In Abuja by CartelKenneth: 9:32pm On Feb 25
Insurance cash out๐Ÿค‘๐Ÿค‘๐Ÿค‘
Re: Mariya Mahmoud: Fire Guts FCT Minister Of State Residence In Abuja by Emman08: 9:33pm On Feb 25
Forget minister's house. It is embarrassment that in Abuja fire service can't respond on time to a fire. But then that's what corruption, nepotism and incompetence gets you. Useless institutions. Check the fire service annual budget now and you will be shocked
Re: Mariya Mahmoud: Fire Guts FCT Minister Of State Residence In Abuja by MajorOvakporaye(f): 9:35pm On Feb 25
Hahahahahaha cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Mariya Mahmoud: Fire Guts FCT Minister Of State Residence In Abuja by BBIA: 9:58pm On Feb 25
Olamila:
How many millions is needed for renovation
rebuilding you mean?
Re: Mariya Mahmoud: Fire Guts FCT Minister Of State Residence In Abuja by EmmyMaestro(m): 10:18pm On Feb 25
futurehope81:
I immediately opened to read thinking it was Wicked Wike.

Which one come be minister for state again๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

Name Checkers Association member spoted
grin grin grin
Re: Mariya Mahmoud: Fire Guts FCT Minister Of State Residence In Abuja by Sirianese: 10:29pm On Feb 25
Re: Mariya Mahmoud: Fire Guts FCT Minister Of State Residence In Abuja by Praxis758: 10:33pm On Feb 25
Is that her official residence or personal property?

Someone should pls clarify this.
Re: Mariya Mahmoud: Fire Guts FCT Minister Of State Residence In Abuja by iwaeda: 10:48pm On Feb 25
[quote author=NovusHomo post=128645233][/quote]

grin grin grin cheesy cheesy grin
Re: Mariya Mahmoud: Fire Guts FCT Minister Of State Residence In Abuja by iwaeda: 10:49pm On Feb 25
airsaylongcome:

Madness if you ask me. They spent unspeakable amounts of money building those houses and cannot put basic safety infrastructure in place.

Corruption have blinded our mind. grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Mariya Mahmoud: Fire Guts FCT Minister Of State Residence In Abuja by Konquest: 10:54pm On Feb 25
Re: Mariya Mahmoud: Fire Guts FCT Minister Of State Residence In Abuja by Franking: 10:54pm On Feb 25
Wike will build him another one sharperly.
Re: Mariya Mahmoud: Fire Guts FCT Minister Of State Residence In Abuja by IkemChris(m): 10:58pm On Feb 25
slim75d:
Ooh sorry to her
Na so him dey behave

Lol... you funny I swear...

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Coffin In Imo Govt House: Widows Curse Okorocha, Supporters. / Civilian JTF Capture Boko Haram Members On Numbers 41 & 90 Wanted Army List(pix / How I Was Scammed By Kc Gaming Network(bet9ja Company)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.