Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,787 members, 7,831,545 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 08:40 PM

Sex On First Date - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Sex On First Date (2649 Views)

I Want To Have Sex On My 18th Birthday, Will I Get Pregnant? / Sex On A First Date / How I Would Have Destroyed My Life With Sex On 31st Night.. What Helped Me? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Sex On First Date by cs200200(m): 9:17am On Sep 19, 2007
Hello,

Do you think sex on the first day really count or that a sign that the relationship may not work out well
Re: Sex On First Date by Nobody: 9:31am On Sep 19, 2007
It will be d height of madness 4a girl to have sex with a guy on d 1st date. whatz this world turning to?
Re: Sex On First Date by sallysexy(f): 9:38am On Sep 19, 2007
it's self explanantory shocked it means the lady can easily cheat angry
Re: Sex On First Date by BASETSANA(f): 10:50am On Sep 19, 2007
thats extremely irrational,it seems like an act of desperation if you ask me
Re: Sex On First Date by NaJaHaJe(f): 11:49am On Sep 19, 2007
@ poster

If a girl slept with you on the first date what will you think of her?

Would you think she's got any shame or self restraint?
Re: Sex On First Date by sanrima(f): 11:51am On Sep 19, 2007
people have different reasons 4 doing wat they do, but as for me sex on the first date is totally a no no, cos some guys will think u r cheap and may never trust u around other guys.
Re: Sex On First Date by cs200200(m): 11:58am On Sep 19, 2007
Do u suggest a kiss then on the first day
Re: Sex On First Date by sanrima(f): 12:00pm On Sep 19, 2007
no just get to talk and know each other, intimacy may come later.
Re: Sex On First Date by NaJaHaJe(f): 12:06pm On Sep 19, 2007
cs/2002/00:

Do u suggest a kiss then on the first day

If your intent is solely sexual then there's no need to call them dates. you're beta off with one night stands.

I don't think you understand the politics of dating. I think that should be the title of your next thread. You need to be educated on that.
Re: Sex On First Date by sillyboy(m): 12:19pm On Sep 19, 2007
@ Topic

Sex on a first date for me will be a pleasure but I will not really trust that babe. I dont think anything serious can happen between us. I love girls that play hard-to-get, they challenge me and drive me lipsrsealed

again sex on a first date will just be a bonus track!

@ Poster.

You can try to kiss her lightly when you drop her at her door-step wink
Re: Sex On First Date by uspry1(f): 12:41pm On Sep 19, 2007
Sex on first date is BIG NO, NO, NO!!! It shows guy to think you are cheap or weak. Guy, who had sex with you on first date, will not trust you, will not bring you to his mother, and will not choose you as his future wife (refer to Proverbs 31).

If you rely on sexually needed basis, then I don't think this is called a dating to you. It means that you are casual dating without string attached (no emotional attached and no romance involved) just like @NaJa HaJe has said it all.
Re: Sex On First Date by Ropie(m): 12:48pm On Sep 19, 2007
Its ok to ve sex on the first date, nothing wrong.
Re: Sex On First Date by Sulaig(m): 1:01pm On Sep 19, 2007
NaJa HaJe:

If your intent is solely sexual then there's no need to call them dates. you're beta off with one night stands.

I don't think you understand the politics of dating. I think that should the title of your next thread. You need to be educated on that.

Thank you for hitting the nail on the head.The guy needs to know the difference btw a date and a one night stand.
A date requires patience,the man spends time wooing her,then eventually seduces her,although both parties know that in the end they'll shag each other but the waiting just helps to put a touch of civility to the shagging that will eventually take place.
On the other hand a one night stand has no room for pretence or civility.Here both parties know from the onset that they want to just f--k each other.
I must confess that a one night stand can be very exciting when it comes along.I know i enjoy it when it does.
Re: Sex On First Date by initiate: 1:08pm On Sep 19, 2007
we need to see this in the right perspective, when a girl has a crush on a guy she would jump into bed on the first opportunity. also if she has an emotional trauma as a result of relationship or anything else she may do the same.

moving forward you would realise that if the guy turned out to be an asshole, she would NEVER allow him again.

also the fact that she let one guy do it don't mean she will let every tom and harry enter her.

so u can only tag a girl cheap if she allows almost every body to have sex on the first date. so my dear if you see a bobo that you really really like enjoy yourself to the fullest. but don't do it all the time o
Re: Sex On First Date by labiyemmy(m): 1:10pm On Sep 19, 2007
hypocrites.
Re: Sex On First Date by cyberpaul(m): 1:37pm On Sep 19, 2007
@labiyemmy
thanks for that superb word hypocrites, I was beginning to think I was no longer in naija where sex on the first date is so common place, as for the ladies claiming a big no no to it, its between you and your conscience, u've either done it, are doing it or will do it.
Re: Sex On First Date by ropyjay(m): 2:23pm On Sep 19, 2007
hey gals it aint fair
y will i gal find nothing wrong
with a guy taking her on a
shopping spree on first day
but think it wrong 2 sleep wit him on 1st date? angry angry
Re: Sex On First Date by sanrima(f): 3:10pm On Sep 19, 2007
@labiyemmy:

hypocrites.
u can go on and call hypocrites but i want to remind u that this is a general forum and the poster only asked 4 opinions so we the ladies are free to express our views on the matter too, that we say no doesn,t mean pretence but wat we feel ok.
Re: Sex On First Date by cs200200(m): 3:27pm On Sep 19, 2007
grin small world we all have our various answers to the same question. For the guys that feel sleeping with a girl on the first day is ok I say fine, but also have it in mind u can get HIV virus on the first day also. We are black u cannot change your colour that is too sure. We know in the outside country sleeping on the first day is not a bad idea. Can I ask a question. Who you allow ur best friend sleep with ur sister on the first date. maybe you don't have a sister, how will you feel if you wife inform you she slept with a guy on the first date?

But we also know to some sex is just like watching Second Chance grin just kindly sex is nothing to some people u may have it on the first day last day even on the phone. You are left to choice if you want to on the first day or on the night of ur wedding
Re: Sex On First Date by mrtunde(m): 3:43pm On Sep 19, 2007
Nothing wrong with sex on a first date.
it only shows that u guys connect 'sharp sharp'.
although, it may also may that the girl is loose, cheap, communist, donna, et cetera.
Re: Sex On First Date by omega25red(m): 3:51pm On Sep 19, 2007
why is having sex on the first date such a big deal if you guys like each other she would eventually have sex with you anyway so why not cut the rubbish and get to why you both got together in the first place for.

Besides just because a prude makes you wait for how ever long she makes you wait for doesn't mean that the relationship would survive

p.s the girls you have sex with on the first dates are usually one night stands
she probably just used you for sex just as much as you used her grin grin
Re: Sex On First Date by labiyemmy(m): 3:52pm On Sep 19, 2007
first date - second date - third date - hundrenth date - and u still succumb to him? what difference does that make? I realy want to know.
Re: Sex On First Date by semilore4(f): 3:55pm On Sep 19, 2007
umm i dont think its a good idea it sorts of cheapen ones umm
Re: Sex On First Date by ratiken(m): 4:09pm On Sep 19, 2007
One of those posts where landers are saints.
Lets try to be real when posts like this come and not portray an ideal situation.

For me, I could wait for years to get just one crush and i can leave afterwards if i don't dig the personality she is made of. Secondly, I've learnt that those chics that play d hard to get games could still be playing such with numerous guys. And as such, when u r just starting d game, someone somewhere could be getting same cruch after a long patient wait. So what difference does it make if its sex on first date when u could still cheat on me after all protocols has been observed.
What matters is the kind of people involved cos I've seen people fall in luv with sluts. It takes some maturity and reality to view from this angle.
I still stand to be corrected.
Re: Sex On First Date by Gmoney5(m): 4:10pm On Sep 19, 2007
Semilore,

How are you doing? Una don comot from Saudi?
Re: Sex On First Date by semilore4(f): 4:14pm On Sep 19, 2007
angry
Re: Sex On First Date by semilore4(f): 4:16pm On Sep 19, 2007
different strokes for different folks
Re: Sex On First Date by labiyemmy(m): 4:19pm On Sep 19, 2007
noone can answer - first date sex, second date sex, third date sex -----hundrenth date sex - whats the difference as long as u still said yes to him - he has still conquered you.
Re: Sex On First Date by Gmoney5(m): 4:26pm On Sep 19, 2007
Semilore,

Ok, Cool. I will ping u on yahoo in a bit.
Re: Sex On First Date by Highest(m): 4:32pm On Sep 19, 2007
Sex on first date is not really advisable but I believe some lady loves that much
Re: Sex On First Date by mopegirl(f): 6:07pm On Sep 19, 2007
angry angry angry i pray never to be a part of it

its just foolish
Re: Sex On First Date by mopegirl(f): 6:09pm On Sep 19, 2007
angry angry angry i pray never to be a part of it

its just foolish

(1) (2) (Reply)

Nigerian Girls Againsts Guys Abroad, What Do U Think? / Hot Tips For French Kissing! / 7 Reasons To Fire Your Girl Friend ?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.