Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,193 members, 7,811,503 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 01:14 PM

Driving To The Kaduna For The First Time, Any Advice?. - Car Talk (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Driving To The Kaduna For The First Time, Any Advice?. (1371 Views)

A 5-year-old Boy Stopped By Police While Driving To Buy Lamborghini With $3 / Buying A Car For Taxify, Any Advice? / Nigerians Saw A Self-Driving Car For The First Time & Mobbed The Car (Pic,Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Driving To The Kaduna For The First Time, Any Advice?. by RoadMozart(m): 10:15am On Mar 06
Dtruthspeaker:

i don't like America roads, its worse than Naija own. Naija is better because now you know that you are driving because driving is supposed to include calculation and dodging of portholes and the different road sounds and smell eg new road where your ears block and you dont hear any sound because d road.is too smooth, then it suddenly ends in gravel road, then Porthole dodging like Ore to Sagamu road while you are trying to see if other drivers entered the potholes. And the different nusic the road throws. Ah, it always puts a smile on my face.

Unlike the East west road that long area that is so smooth, it made me sleep and that is where i liked the checkpoint sef. Roads should not always be smooth it makes driving boring and sleepy.

thou art a true and proud son of the soil
Re: Driving To The Kaduna For The First Time, Any Advice?. by Dtruthspeaker: 10:43am On Mar 06
RoadMozart:
thou art a true and proud son of the soil

grin Yes so! Ah you get am well well. grin
Re: Driving To The Kaduna For The First Time, Any Advice?. by Chingyyy878: 3:34pm On Mar 06
itsmolep:

Got to Kaduna safely. grin

Thanks everyone

How was the trip ?
Re: Driving To The Kaduna For The First Time, Any Advice?. by fineboynl(m): 6:45pm On Mar 06
itsmolep:

Got to Kaduna safely. grin

Thanks everyone
for many days
Re: Driving To The Kaduna For The First Time, Any Advice?. by itsmolep(m): 5:01am On Mar 10
fineboynl:
for many days
Hours. Left Lagos 4:55am sharp, got to kaduna 10:30pm.

Chingyyy878:

How was the trip ?

I thank God. Very smooth cool
Re: Driving To The Kaduna For The First Time, Any Advice?. by Abdulstoic: 12:21am On Mar 12
itsmolep:

Were you familiar with the navigations before and hope the road is safe now?

I'm planning on driving a Kia Rio manual tranny from Lag to Abuja and just thinking about it is already giving me concerns and stress. Be like na 2 days I go use run am or make I follow 1 reputable Lagos-Abuja sienna for back.
Re: Driving To The Kaduna For The First Time, Any Advice?. by Kasdat5(m): 8:36am On Mar 12
Abdulstoic:

Were you familiar with the navigations before and hope the road is safe now?

I'm planning on driving a Kia Rio manual tranny from Lag to Abuja and just thinking about it is already giving me concerns and stress. Be like na 2 days I go use run am or make I follow 1 reputable Lagos-Abuja sienna for back.

Lag - Abj , & you wan use 2 days , lol . Leave as early as 4:30 . You should be hitting Abj by 4p.m . Reason is to get to obajana axis when there's traffic .
Re: Driving To The Kaduna For The First Time, Any Advice?. by Abdulstoic: 9:29am On Mar 12
Kasdat5:

Lag - Abj , & you wan use 2 days , lol . Leave as early as 4:30 . You should be hitting Abj by 4p.m . Reason is to get to obajana axis when there's traffic .

Lol, boss I no know road na why and driving manual dey tiring sometimes.
If leg dey pain me, I go won break the journey o even though I perfectly know I can make it in a day.
I've never driven to Abuja before na why
Re: Driving To The Kaduna For The First Time, Any Advice?. by fineboynl(m): 4:44pm On Mar 12
itsmolep:

I thank God. Very smooth cool
you didn't rest at all? You tried

(1) (2) (Reply)

Please We Can I Buy Accident Cars In Illinois,chicago,usa. / Ask Your Car Repair Questions ? / 2008 Ford Escape Abs Sensor Ring.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.