Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,678 members, 7,816,777 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:56 PM

Frank Nweke: Celebrating Leaked "Disrespectful" Qatar Memo Is Wrong - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Frank Nweke: Celebrating Leaked "Disrespectful" Qatar Memo Is Wrong (14299 Views)

Enugu Voters Induced With Jollof Rice, Okpa – Ex-minister Frank Nweke Jr. / The Moment Frank Nweke Junior Praised Governor Ugwuanyi (Video) / 2023: Frank Nweke Jr Emerges APGA Guber Candidate In Enugu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Frank Nweke: Celebrating Leaked "Disrespectful" Qatar Memo Is Wrong by Tyriq: 10:49am On Feb 26
brain54:

Like I stated...

I am not in support,neither have I ever supported anyone insulting a president in sitting. It's belittling and a shame no matter how he got there.

The turning point would be when the citizens are tired of the suffering, kidnappings and hunger. When the are tired... And not before.

Right now there are still rejoicing and celebrating biting their own face.

By the time they lose so much blood... Then they will know what to do and look for a solution.

I preach in words and deeds to get solutions. I try to be as objective as and sincere as I can.

Reason I do not believe in scatter - scatter politics!
The guy is paid to launder the image of the failed president. He de gaslight u..He's a professional propagandist..He's focusing more on aesthetics leaving out the main issue which is the failure of the president to assemble men of substance.. a complete failure..
Re: Frank Nweke: Celebrating Leaked "Disrespectful" Qatar Memo Is Wrong by aribisala0(m): 10:51am On Feb 26
Tyriq:

Hunger and insecurity is gradually convincing nigerians..no amount of white washin will save bulaba. Filled up everywhere wit sycophantic Lagos boys thinking is bussiness as usual. Dem don hire new set BMCs i mean TMCs to launder his image, i see u r one of the new recruits. U ve been om overdrive since morning but i assure u all will fail. Imagine a president approving 1 billion for a committee just to sit and review minimum wage. How can tje country progress wit such a man?
Bunch of criminals
Another mannerless Obidient
Bitter and frustrated
I do not believe in Obi you can say what you like
He can try again in 2027

Till then we will pray for Tinubu,offer him constructive criticism and advice
God bless Nigeria
God punish Biafra

1 Like

Re: Frank Nweke: Celebrating Leaked "Disrespectful" Qatar Memo Is Wrong by brain54(m): 10:54am On Feb 26
Tyriq:

The guy is paid to launder the image of the failed president. He de gaslight u..He's a professional propagandist..He's focusing more on aesthetics leaving out the main issue which is the failure of the president to assemble men of substance.. a complete failure..
I no know if they pay am o...

But I know About him tactics. Na why I Wan give am chance before.

But later decide to humor him!
Re: Frank Nweke: Celebrating Leaked "Disrespectful" Qatar Memo Is Wrong by babajero(m): 11:10am On Feb 26
sketching:
Nigerians Who Think Leaked ‘Disrespectful’ Qatar Letter Is Worthy Of Celebration Should Rethink –Ex-Minister, Frank Nweke II

https://saharareporters.com/2024/02/25/nigerians-who-think-leaked-disrespectful-qatar-letter-worthy-celebration-should-rethink
first of all Nigeria is not and has never been a nation.
Re: Frank Nweke: Celebrating Leaked "Disrespectful" Qatar Memo Is Wrong by Marineson(m): 11:18am On Feb 26
Attention seekers everywhere
Re: Frank Nweke: Celebrating Leaked "Disrespectful" Qatar Memo Is Wrong by ReubenE(m): 1:05pm On Feb 26
AntiWailer:
They should.

The worst part of those wishing the country goes under the water is that they don’t even av an international passport not to talk of hope of going any where.

I see some M0r0ns praying for army to take over as if once army take over they will hand over to PO. Such deluded eediots.

You can hate Buhari , hate Tinubu love PO but once u hate ur country u can’t prosper in it.

Just carry ur bag and go and labour in Libya.

“The Bible says pray for the peace of Jerusalem, they shall prosper that love thee”

May be the reason for ur wretched state of life is because u dey wish doom where u dey hustle. You cnt prosper even if Obama takes over.

U are praying Nigeria goes under the water because ur candidate Atiku who lives in Dubai till election is close did not win. Bunch of “useful eediots”
@bold

To even imagine that you believe that nonsense line of thought.

Those stealing/looting Nigeria since 1960 till now and prospering love Nigeria?

Almost 70 percent of your current National Assembly members have one looting case or the other hanging over their heads, some to the tune of N100 billion and they are prospering, the likes of you even worship them. They love Nigeria I guess.

A healthy society is not built with "good wishes" with no corresponding good action.

People wishing Nigeria bad is not the reason there's widespread hunger and frustration ravaging the country

1 Like

Re: Frank Nweke: Celebrating Leaked "Disrespectful" Qatar Memo Is Wrong by Kukutenla: 1:24pm On Feb 26
brain54:

Like I stated...

I am not in support,neither have I ever supported anyone insulting a president in sitting. It's belittling and a shame no matter how he got there.

The turning point would be when the citizens are tired of the suffering, kidnappings and hunger. When the are tired... And not before.

Right now there are still rejoicing and celebrating biting their own face.

By the time they lose so much blood... Then they will know what to do and look for a solution.

I preach in words and deeds to get solutions. I try to be as objective as and sincere as I can.

Reason I do not believe in scatter - scatter politics!
You're still missing the point.
Are the citizens responsible for the political divisions in the land?
Are the citizens the ones making appointments based on nepotism and tribal supremacy?
Are the citizens the ones introducing religion to our politics ?
The citizens are simply reacting to the above depending on which side it hits them.
To those who fill it is beneficial, they hail and praise
To those who feel cheated, they rail and curse.
That is the result of divisiveness in the land which birthed the cutting your nose brouhaha you're uncomfortable with
Re: Frank Nweke: Celebrating Leaked "Disrespectful" Qatar Memo Is Wrong by Kukutenla: 1:28pm On Feb 26
ReubenE:

@bold

To even imagine that you believe that nonsense line of thought.

Those stealing/looting Nigeria since 1960 till now and prospering love Nigeria?

Almost 70 percent of your current National Assembly members have one looting case or the other hanging over their heads, some to the tune of N100 billion and they are prospering, the likes of you even worship them. They love Nigeria I guess.

A healthy society is not built with "good wishes" with no corresponding good action.

People wishing Nigeria bad is not the reason there's widespread hunger and frustration ravaging the country
He's simply gaslighting
Don't mind him
When they started "it will favour me and my family" gaslighting, I remember not a few Obidients and Atikulators were brainwashed to joined them.
I told them that it will not be a function of reciting a pledge or punchline but on the right thing being done.
Less than a year, it sounds like a mockery to say "it will favour me and my family" than to say balablu.
The batists simply never learn. Propaganda and gaslighting can't build a nation. It can only favour the politicians

1 Like

Re: Frank Nweke: Celebrating Leaked "Disrespectful" Qatar Memo Is Wrong by brain54(m): 2:20pm On Feb 26
Kukutenla:

You're still missing the point.
Are the citizens responsible for the political divisions in the land?
Are the citizens the ones making appointments based on nepotism and tribal supremacy?
Are the citizens the ones introducing religion to our politics ?
The citizens are simply reacting to the above depending on which side it hits them.
To those who fill it is beneficial, they hail and praise
To those who feel cheated, they rail and curse.
That is the result of divisiveness in the land which birthed the cutting your nose brouhaha you're uncomfortable with
Honestly I think you "is" the one...

That is not getting my point. From all that I am saying you should deduce that I am trying not to ascribe the blame of who is wrong to anyone.

If you want to push blames we will spend many hours here because believe me everyone will share in the blame. I am also being careful of how I use my words because I know you are looking for what to use against my argument. But the truth is the citizens also have a big part of the blame because they voted along ethnicity and religious lines.

But like I said it is not about who is to blame or who brought in the ant infested firewood. It's about how to get rid of the infested, foul and offensive firewood.

Until we do this we keep dragging in circles.

You asked me some questions:

The citizens aren't the ones making nepotic appointments - you can actually say they are if they installed a government due to their nepotism - but for the sake of this argument let us not go that far. They aren't the ones causing divisions and etc to all your questions.

But the joke is on them if while they are faced with all of these. If they is hunger in the land and people are dying. Being kidnapped daily etc and on top of all these we are still molested, mocked, riddicled and disrespected by the international community all we can think of is to celebrate and be jubilant then I think the hardship is not heavy enough.

Listen You cannot follow outsiders to mock and disrespect your parents in your presence and then expect these same outsiders to honor and respect you.

This is what I meant!

*I respectfully will no longer respond mentions I am drained and tired right now. I have spent a long time typing on my phone today.

God bless you... Lets be united as a people and speak with one voice.

That's the only way to beat the bad politicians out the system!
Re: Frank Nweke: Celebrating Leaked "Disrespectful" Qatar Memo Is Wrong by 9japride(m): 2:37pm On Feb 26
aribisala0:

Tu vas expliquer jusqu'à en être fatigué
Explication sans fin
[color=#006600][/color]

Write in English.
Re: Frank Nweke: Celebrating Leaked "Disrespectful" Qatar Memo Is Wrong by 9japride(m): 2:38pm On Feb 26
HBB1:

How come you cannot vote the 'best candidates' in your States?

[color=#006600][/color]

Keep asking jamb question. Next election go and vote another funny candidate
Re: Frank Nweke: Celebrating Leaked "Disrespectful" Qatar Memo Is Wrong by 9japride(m): 2:41pm On Feb 26
Streetdoctor:

Don't mind those foolish idiots, Obi is never d smartest politician, what an average igbo man wants is someone that can move d economy not one egoistic idiot like Tinubu with blame game.
[color=#006600][/color]

Igbos love good life. They don't mind if the person that will make things good come from another tribe.
It's just fortunately that the better candidate in this last election was an Igbo man.
Those enemies of progress will prefer to vote in funny characters than an Igbo man. Yet, they keep disturbing everyone with one Nigeria slogan.
Just observe them, next election they will vote another funny character.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Frank Nweke: Celebrating Leaked "Disrespectful" Qatar Memo Is Wrong by 9japride(m): 2:43pm On Feb 26
success1smyn:

Park one side jawe Mr 'Igbo are the smartest people in Nigeria'
[color=#006600][/color]

They make smart choices. An Igbo man have investments in all sections of the country.
Why will such group of people not want things to work well?
Igbos are the only tribe that practice one Nigeria fully.
Re: Frank Nweke: Celebrating Leaked "Disrespectful" Qatar Memo Is Wrong by 9japride(m): 2:45pm On Feb 26
Okoroawusa:

Anambra that voted Peter Obi back to back how is it now? See as you just add Osinbajo name to your post to hide your tribalism and bigotry. Taa! Gbafuo here!
[color=#006600][/color]

You must be joking. Why didn't you guys present Osibanjo?
Next election you all will present MC Olu@mo.
Re: Frank Nweke: Celebrating Leaked "Disrespectful" Qatar Memo Is Wrong by 9japride(m): 2:45pm On Feb 26
RickyJesus:

The bolded is the best argument I have read for Obi for far.
[color=#006600][/color]

Thanks for your observation.
Re: Frank Nweke: Celebrating Leaked "Disrespectful" Qatar Memo Is Wrong by 9japride(m): 2:50pm On Feb 26
sinero:

And he couldn't fix the problems of small Anambra. You guys should just keep deceiving yourselves.
[color=#006600][/color]

Go and inquire what Peter Obi did in Anambra state and he's lifestyle generally.
It was the foundation he laid that enabled Obiano to work effectively.
Re: Frank Nweke: Celebrating Leaked "Disrespectful" Qatar Memo Is Wrong by 9japride(m): 2:54pm On Feb 26
sinero:

Uncle, elections are over. Burundi your hatred and concentrate on Nigeria's progress. By the way, which prophet told you those 2 you mentioned would have been better?
[color=#006600][/color]

Sorry, I don't have any hatred. It's only people that are benefiting from corrupt system that are not feeling the heat of incompetence and bad economic situation in the country presently.
From your observation of the candidates before the last elections, didn't you notice certain candidate ignored the press and couldn't prove he's seriousness to bring a positive change?
Re: Frank Nweke: Celebrating Leaked "Disrespectful" Qatar Memo Is Wrong by 9japride(m): 2:57pm On Feb 26
shidof:
People like Ikpeazu, OUk, Ekweremadu, Peter Obi,
Ifeanyi Ugwuanyi has been ruling you since 1999. Who voted for them
[color=#006600][/color]

For your information, the head of the country has the power to influence the political atmosphere.
For example look at inec, governors, civil servants etc they all act funny because the head encourages their funny characters.
Re: Frank Nweke: Celebrating Leaked "Disrespectful" Qatar Memo Is Wrong by 9japride(m): 3:00pm On Feb 26
shidof:
like he did in Anambra and made Anambra the envy of other 35 states including FCT. We can see how Nigerians from other states are migrating to Anambra since 2006 to enjoy all dividend of governance Obi left behind. o
,other states in Nigeria are also running to Anambra to learn how Peter Obi made Anambra the nation's industrial hub, transforming Anambra from consumption to production in 8 years. No wonder Anambra's standard of living is the best in Nigeria, his consumption to production also reflected in their IGR as the top non-FG dependent state in Nigeria 😂
[color=#006600][/color]

Anambra state is one of the best states in Nigeria. Just imagine if Peter Obi was governor in Lagos, it could have been like Dubai.
Lagos state is so blessed with seaport and as a former capital territory but yet it can't compete with it's mate internationally.
Re: Frank Nweke: Celebrating Leaked "Disrespectful" Qatar Memo Is Wrong by 9japride(m): 3:02pm On Feb 26
adefitim:
How come you guys can’t elect quality leaders in your 5 states since una dey elect BETTER CANDIDATES
[color=#006600][/color]

Abuja connection enabled funny characters to be governors in most states.
Just allow inec and judiciary to work independently and watch out how the east will elect the best candidates.
All those career politicians will go into extinction.
Igbos don't give a dam about political godfathers.
Re: Frank Nweke: Celebrating Leaked "Disrespectful" Qatar Memo Is Wrong by success1smyn(m): 3:03pm On Feb 26
9japride:
[color=#006600][/color]

They make smart choices. An Igbo man have investments in all sections of the country.
Why will such group of people not want things to work well?
Igbos are the only tribe that practice one Nigeria fully.

Chest beating
Re: Frank Nweke: Celebrating Leaked "Disrespectful" Qatar Memo Is Wrong by 9japride(m): 3:08pm On Feb 26
success1smyn:

Chest beating
[color=#006600][/color]

It's not chest beating. It's just reality. Go to Abuja, Lagos, Kaduna, Port Harcourt, Sokoto etc. You will find Igbos contributing positively in those zones.
We should learn to accept reality.
Igbos are never known to cause trouble to their host communities due to the investments they have.
It's only those that don't care to set up any development in their host communities that are ever ready to cause trouble.
Every tribe have their specialty.
Re: Frank Nweke: Celebrating Leaked "Disrespectful" Qatar Memo Is Wrong by Streetdoctor: 3:09pm On Feb 26
9japride:
[color=#006600][/color]

Igbos love good life. They don't mind if the person that will make things good come from another tribe.
It's just fortunately that the better candidate in this last election was an Igbo man.
Those enemies of progress will prefer to vote in funny characters than an Igbo man. Yet, they keep disturbing everyone with one Nigeria slogan.
Just observe them, next election they will vote another funny character.
Don't mind dem, go and check majority of those occupying shanty houses, it's still west.

1 Like

Re: Frank Nweke: Celebrating Leaked "Disrespectful" Qatar Memo Is Wrong by 9japride(m): 3:13pm On Feb 26
Streetdoctor:

Don't mind dem, go and check majority of those occupying shanty houses, it's still west.
[color=#006600][/color]

It's just bad belle attitude that is keeping the country down.
The day that all regions will be given permission to manage themselves independently, there will be full one month celebration in the east specifically and other southern part of the country.
Re: Frank Nweke: Celebrating Leaked "Disrespectful" Qatar Memo Is Wrong by Kukutenla: 4:12pm On Feb 26
brain54:

Honestly I think you "is" the one...

That is not getting my point. From all that I am saying you should deduce that I am trying not to ascribe the blame of who is wrong to anyone.

If you want to push blames we will spend many hours here because believe me everyone will share in the blame. I am also being careful of how I use my words because I know you are looking for what to use against my argument. But the truth is the citizens also have a big part of the blame because they voted along ethnicity and religious lines.

But like I said it is not about who is to blame or who brought in the ant infested firewood. It's about how to get rid of the infested, foul and offensive firewood.

Until we do this we keep dragging in circles.

You asked me some questions:

The citizens aren't the ones making nepotic appointments - you can actually say they are if they installed a government due to their nepotism - but for the sake of this argument let us not go that far. They aren't the ones causing divisions and etc to all your questions.

But the joke is on them if while they are faced with all of these. If they is hunger in the land and people are dying. Being kidnapped daily etc and on top of all these we are still molested, mocked, riddicled and disrespected by the international community all we can think of is to celebrate and be jubilant then I think the hardship is not heavy enough.

Listen You cannot follow outsiders to mock and disrespect your parents in your presence and then expect these same outsiders to honor and respect you.

This is what I meant!

*I respectfully will no longer respond mentions I am drained and tired right now. I have spent a long time typing on my phone today.

God bless you... Lets be united as a people and speak with one voice.

That's the only way to beat the bad politicians out the system!
It seems you conveniently forgot that you blamed the citizens for cutting their nose in other to spite Tinubu.
I'm not going to shy away from it. The blame lies squarely with our leaders.
It is our leaders from before independence who have always pandered to tribal and religious sentiments in other to cheaply gain followership.
When Ahmadu Bello rejected Nigeria's move for independence in 1953, did he not make it look like he was doing it in Northern interest? Which average northerner did he ask before coming up with that position.
When Tinubu threatened war with Niger, was it not Northen leaders who spoke up against it claiming that Nigeriens are their brothers.
How did relocation of office become an issue recently, was it not same northern leaders?
Tinubu that has been appointing based on nepotism in a bid to outdo Buhari, is he doing it based on request from the average Yoruba man?
Our leaders stir up ethnic and religious sentiments in a bid to gain the allegiance of the citizens. It is that appeal to mundane sentiment that has led to the loss of our nationhood.
As for your analogy on a child and his parents, who first shows love to the other. Is it the child or the parent? Can an abandoned child feel the filial loyalty you expect from a child that's well raised with love and care? If you abandon your kids, they will naked you in public when the time is right.
Our bad leaders are the bane of our nationhood.
End of story
Re: Frank Nweke: Celebrating Leaked "Disrespectful" Qatar Memo Is Wrong by HBB1(m): 4:44pm On Feb 26
9japride:
[color=#006600][/color]

Keep asking jamb question. Next election go and vote another funny candidate

Body pepper you?!

If you cannot vote good Governors, how dare you make unfounded assumptions.

🤣
Re: Frank Nweke: Celebrating Leaked "Disrespectful" Qatar Memo Is Wrong by 9japride(m): 5:23pm On Feb 26
HBB1:

Body pepper you?!

If you cannot vote good Governors, how dare you make unfounded assumptions.

🤣
[color=#006600][/color]

Abia fir example voted a better governor.
Re: Frank Nweke: Celebrating Leaked "Disrespectful" Qatar Memo Is Wrong by HBB1(m): 5:47pm On Feb 26
9japride:
[color=#006600][/color]

Abia fir example voted a better governor.

How about the other States?

How come 'Igbos did not always vote the better choice?'

You too dey chest-beat!
Re: Frank Nweke: Celebrating Leaked "Disrespectful" Qatar Memo Is Wrong by 9japride(m): 6:35pm On Feb 26
HBB1:

How about the other States?

How come 'Igbos did not always vote the better choice?'

You too dey chest-beat!
[color=#006600][/color]

Guy relax, Igbos always prefer the better candidate. it's difficult to buy an Igbo man vote with noodles.
Re: Frank Nweke: Celebrating Leaked "Disrespectful" Qatar Memo Is Wrong by HBB1(m): 6:41pm On Feb 26
9japride:
[color=#006600][/color]

Guy relax, Igbos always prefer the better candidate. it's difficult to buy an Igbo man vote with noodles.

Puhliss!

grin
Re: Frank Nweke: Celebrating Leaked "Disrespectful" Qatar Memo Is Wrong by adefitim(m): 9:18pm On Feb 26
tishbite43:

The ones imposed by INEC and the courts abi
Look at Otti
He has the people's mandate. Can't say the same for Uzodinma and Mbah

Shifting blames every time, are you guys not tired of not owning up your actions?

You always have others to blame for your woes
Re: Frank Nweke: Celebrating Leaked "Disrespectful" Qatar Memo Is Wrong by tishbite43: 2:14am On Feb 27
adefitim:

Shifting blames every time, are you guys not tired of not owning up your actions?

You always have others to blame for your woes
Go and sleep

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Buhari Treating Our Members As Criminals –PDP / 2019: Atiku’s Not Alternative To Buhari’s Incompetence – Junaid Mohammed / Herdsmen Express Readiness To Embrace Ranching

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 91
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.