Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,110 members, 7,818,313 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:27 PM

Frank Nweke: Celebrating Leaked "Disrespectful" Qatar Memo Is Wrong - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Frank Nweke: Celebrating Leaked "Disrespectful" Qatar Memo Is Wrong (14311 Views)

Enugu Voters Induced With Jollof Rice, Okpa – Ex-minister Frank Nweke Jr. / The Moment Frank Nweke Junior Praised Governor Ugwuanyi (Video) / 2023: Frank Nweke Jr Emerges APGA Guber Candidate In Enugu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Frank Nweke: Celebrating Leaked "Disrespectful" Qatar Memo Is Wrong by Streetdoctor: 7:58am On Feb 26
9japride:
[color=#006600][/color]

Peter Obi got the highest vote in south is because Igbos knows the better candidate.
In every election Igbos always vote the better choice.
I don't believe that statement that no one can fix Nigerian problem overnight. It's mainly the excuse our leaders use to deceive the masses.
It's just like putting MC Olu@mo to head finance ministry and one will be expecting a miracle.
You can't give what you don't have. Peter Obi is not a Saint or even the smartest Nigerian, the good quality about him is that he's ready to work and to be held accountable.
The person that won the election hardly related with the masses and very egoistic. And you expect such person to care about you?
Until we start telling ourselves the truth and leave religion and tribalism aside, the country will keep moving in circles.
Don't mind those foolish idiots, Obi is never d smartest politician, what an average igbo man wants is someone that can move d economy not one egoistic idiot like Tinubu with blame game.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Frank Nweke: Celebrating Leaked "Disrespectful" Qatar Memo Is Wrong by Kusu12: 7:58am On Feb 26
It's only those who believed Buhari was cloned are rejoicing over the leaked memo, they are lovers of bad news about their country. Losers
Re: Frank Nweke: Celebrating Leaked "Disrespectful" Qatar Memo Is Wrong by tishbite43: 7:58am On Feb 26
ozo13:
what about the soludo u guys freely elect in peter Obi own state or he was forced on them too grin grin.why mentioning only otti.otti has bn moving from one party to another contesting election and you guys never saw the good leadership in him to elect him the very first time he presented himself for election.i think before this very last election Alex otti contested with APGA in 2015 , 2019 and lost to PDP.those PDP governors they hv bn electing which eldorado hv they taken those states to grin.
I think na restructuring go make things work for Nigeria and not the pattern of rushing to Abuja every month by those governors to go collect FAAC
Otti won in 2015. He was rigged out.
Otti is the only governor with the people's mandate
Soludo was foisted on the Anambra people by Obiano. Same situation with Nwifuru of Ebonyi.
Re: Frank Nweke: Celebrating Leaked "Disrespectful" Qatar Memo Is Wrong by brain54(m): 7:59am On Feb 26
BarrElChapo:

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 Brain absent at it again 😂😂😂😂😂
If you have a brain...

Contribute to the topic of discussion. I want to check something.

I dare you to.

I won't respond to you again.

Idio. T!
Re: Frank Nweke: Celebrating Leaked "Disrespectful" Qatar Memo Is Wrong by Streetdoctor: 7:59am On Feb 26
AntiWailer:
They should.

The worst part of those wishing the country goes under the water is that they don’t even av an international passport not to talk of hope of going any where.

I see some M0r0ns praying for army to take over as if once army take over they will hand over to PO. Such deluded eediots.

You can hate Buhari , hate Tinubu love PO but once u hate ur country u can’t prosper in it.

Just carry ur bag and go and labour in Libya.

“The Bible says pray for the peace of Jerusalem, they shall prosper that love thee”

May be the reason for ur wretched state of life is because u dey wish doom where u dey hustle. You cnt prosper even if Obama takes over.

U are praying Nigeria goes under the water because ur candidate Atiku who lives in Dubai till election is close did not win. Bunch of “useful eediots”

Re: Frank Nweke: Celebrating Leaked "Disrespectful" Qatar Memo Is Wrong by Kusu12: 8:01am On Feb 26
ozo13:
what about the soludo u guys freely elect in peter Obi own state or he was forced/imposed on the good people of Anambra too grin grin.why mentioning only otti.otti has bn moving from one party to another contesting election and you guys never saw the good leadership in him to elect him the very first time he presented himself for election.i think before this very last election Alex otti contested with APGA in 2015 , 2019 and lost to PDP.those PDP governors they hv bn electing which eldorado hv they taken those states to grin.
I think na restructuring go make things work for Nigeria and not the pattern of rushing to Abuja every month by those governors to go collect FAAC

Just like the way Obingo turned Anambra State to Dubia when he was the governor.
Re: Frank Nweke: Celebrating Leaked "Disrespectful" Qatar Memo Is Wrong by Brushstrokes20: 8:01am On Feb 26
Bullocks! 💯💯💯
Re: Frank Nweke: Celebrating Leaked "Disrespectful" Qatar Memo Is Wrong by brain54(m): 8:03am On Feb 26
Streetdoctor:

Amadioha punish u all, where were u guys in jan 2012
In Jan 2012...

Hmmmn... Let me try to remember.

Ah! I remember now... January 2012 I was somewhere sucking your mom's pusy and busy giving her doggy!
Re: Frank Nweke: Celebrating Leaked "Disrespectful" Qatar Memo Is Wrong by lexy2014: 8:05am On Feb 26
brain54:
It's a pity...

Alot of people do not see past their nose just because they feel they have a grugde to settle with Tinubu.

Many want to see Tinubu fail at all cost even if it means causing them discomfort, disrespect, harm or hunger. Some don't mind if their short nose is cut off. They just don't care as long as he fails.

These are acts of sabotage. Yes... Nigerians sabotaging Nigeria because of grugde.

If Nigeria works... It's Nigerians who will benefit!

is it the many that want to see Tinubu fail that is responsible for Tinubu failing?

is Tinubu not sabotaging Nigeria all in the name of "emilokan"?

"If Nigeria works"...is Nigeria working under Tinubu?

which grudge do these did these people have against Tinubu before the election?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XUZ5eYhc4BM

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Frank Nweke: Celebrating Leaked "Disrespectful" Qatar Memo Is Wrong by Arijude(m): 8:06am On Feb 26
Adamux:
Frank Nweke might soon be cancelled. I really wonder why some people hate their country this much.

The President is being too lenient with them. Fish them out and make examples of them.
mister fisher ! Even the buffoon of a general couldn't do jack.
Re: Frank Nweke: Celebrating Leaked "Disrespectful" Qatar Memo Is Wrong by ozo13(m): 8:07am On Feb 26
tishbite43:

Otti won in 2015. He was rigged out.
Otti is the only governor with the people's mandate
Soludo was foisted on the Anambra people by Obiano. Same situation with Nwifuru of Ebonyi.
I like your word Sha "foisted" by Obiani meaning it was an internal party thing so why not elect the good ones from other parties in that election grin.i knew how the good people of Anambra were so happy to have elected soludo then
Re: Frank Nweke: Celebrating Leaked "Disrespectful" Qatar Memo Is Wrong by Streetdoctor: 8:07am On Feb 26
brain54:

In Jan 2012...

Ah! I remember now... January 2012 I was somewhere sucking your mom's pusy and busy giving her doggy!

Re: Frank Nweke: Celebrating Leaked "Disrespectful" Qatar Memo Is Wrong by lexy2014: 8:11am On Feb 26
AntiWailer:
They should.

The worst part of those wishing the country goes under the water is that they don’t even av an international passport not to talk of hope of going any where.

I see some M0r0ns praying for army to take over as if once army take over they will hand over to PO. Such deluded eediots.

You can hate Buhari , hate Tinubu love PO but once u hate ur country u can’t prosper in it.

“The Bible says pray for the peace of Jerusalem, they shall prosper that love thee”

May be the reason for ur wretched state of life is because u dey wish doom where u dey hustle. You cnt prosper even if Obama takes over.

U are praying Nigeria goes under the water because ur candidate Atiku who lives in Dubai till election is close did not win. Bunch of “useful eediots”

does Tinubu love Nigeria?

do you love Nigeria?

what do we now tell these people?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XUZ5eYhc4BM
Re: Frank Nweke: Celebrating Leaked "Disrespectful" Qatar Memo Is Wrong by Kukutenla: 8:12am On Feb 26
brain54:

I meant the citizens are those rejoicing...

And promoting the failures of the government. The issue is not the leaked memo... Memos leak. The issue is the reaction to the leaked memo.

I said I will understand where there are coming from and I did not say it's justifiable or that I am in support.

Pls do not put words in my mouth!
The citizens rejoicing should be the least of your concern. The citizens rejoicing are doing that because of politics obviously. I'm surprised you are not happy with that when you said you will understand if that was the case.

Memos of such nature aren't supposed to leak in a normal setting. They are leaking because there are moles in govt. The present occupants started it in 2012-2015 and are now reaping the consequences.
Re: Frank Nweke: Celebrating Leaked "Disrespectful" Qatar Memo Is Wrong by Bintasukai: 8:14am On Feb 26
AntiWailer:
They should.

The army thing is how they did it in 1966.
Re: Frank Nweke: Celebrating Leaked "Disrespectful" Qatar Memo Is Wrong by Arijude(m): 8:18am On Feb 26
brain54:

In Jan 2012...

product of tunubu cannot disappoint. Zero sense
Re: Frank Nweke: Celebrating Leaked "Disrespectful" Qatar Memo Is Wrong by Bintasukai: 8:26am On Feb 26
We all know who is leaking the memos don’t we?
Re: Frank Nweke: Celebrating Leaked "Disrespectful" Qatar Memo Is Wrong by hardayemmie(m): 8:32am On Feb 26
sinero:

Uncle, elections are over. Burundi your hatred and concentrate on Nigeria's progress. By the way, which prophet told you those 2 you mentioned would have been better?

I tire ooh... Like say Obi naa magicians... Him go just enter and in twinkle of an eye all economic issues are gone. The highest level of delusion I have seen.

I can bet that it would have been worse for him, that guy naa bus boy. Shey him get the mind to make the hard call like President Tinubu, for this nation wey strong men full every where.

I can tell for free that OBI does not have what it takes to rule this nation. His people are just ruled by emotions and tribal line.

I said what I said.
Re: Frank Nweke: Celebrating Leaked "Disrespectful" Qatar Memo Is Wrong by StarRida: 8:32am On Feb 26
tishbite43:

The ones imposed by INEC and the courts abi
Look at Otti
He has the people's mandate. Can't say the same for Uzodinma and Mbah
"correct"
Re: Frank Nweke: Celebrating Leaked "Disrespectful" Qatar Memo Is Wrong by brain54(m): 8:33am On Feb 26
Kukutenla:

The citizens rejoicing should be the least of your concern. The citizens rejoicing are doing that because of politics obviously. I'm surprised you are not happy with that when you said you will understand if that was the case.

Memos of such nature aren't supposed to leak in a normal setting. They are leaking because there are moles in govt. The present occupants started it in 2012-2015 and are now reaping the consequences.
Like I said stop putting words in my mouth...

I said I will understand it if it was the politicians doing it because of politics and not the citizens.

I said I do not understand it coming from the citizens because they are the ones who are directly affected by all of these.

It is like someone bitting their nose to spite their face.

Some of you are difficult... I made a simple comment but you keep looking for holes to pick and flaws to hammer on maybe to justify your own side of the divide.

Memos leaking happens everywhere even in more advanced countries like the US. Don't know if I should exactly call it a memo but remember the watergates leak that resulted in a former president's resignation from power in the US.

Moles exist in every government... And like I said to you earlier that's not my problem.

I commented on the reaction-jubilation and celebration of Nigerian citizens when their country is being put down or disrespected by another country. Just because they want to spite the current government in power.

If you still do not understand the angle I am coming from then I have nothing else to say to you.

Nobody should come and stress me Abeg...nobody is paying me!
Re: Frank Nweke: Celebrating Leaked "Disrespectful" Qatar Memo Is Wrong by ufotunang: 8:37am On Feb 26
The leaders and politcians has already ridiculed this country since 2015 till now
Re: Frank Nweke: Celebrating Leaked "Disrespectful" Qatar Memo Is Wrong by Mayeldah(m): 8:39am On Feb 26
I won't say anything for now until we see Tilumpu pack em bag dey go Qatar next week.

If him no dey shame, we drag am like Tiger Gen.
Re: Frank Nweke: Celebrating Leaked "Disrespectful" Qatar Memo Is Wrong by brain54(m): 8:46am On Feb 26
Arijude:
product of tunubu cannot disappoint. Zero sense
Ode...

Religion, politics and ethnic sentiments are what can make a man loose his brain.

I am not even pro Tinubu. It's people like you that actually have no brain. Because you can only think along these lines.

I repeat ode!
Re: Frank Nweke: Celebrating Leaked "Disrespectful" Qatar Memo Is Wrong by HeroicMeastro: 8:48am On Feb 26
brain54:
It's a pity...

Alot of people do not see past their nose just because they feel they have a grugde to settle with Tinubu.

Many want to see Tinubu fail at all cost even if it means causing them discomfort, disrespect, harm or hunger. Some don't mind if their short nose is cut off. They just don't care as long as he fails.

These are acts of sabotage. Yes... Nigerians sabotaging Nigeria because of grugde.

If Nigeria works... It's Nigerians who will benefit!

Thank you.
You have said it all!
Re: Frank Nweke: Celebrating Leaked "Disrespectful" Qatar Memo Is Wrong by brain54(m): 8:50am On Feb 26
HeroicMeastro:

Thank you.
You have said it all!
God bless you sir...

1 Like

Re: Frank Nweke: Celebrating Leaked "Disrespectful" Qatar Memo Is Wrong by akyus(m): 8:52am On Feb 26
brain54:
It's a pity...

If Nigeria works... It's Nigerians who will benefit! You're correct

Re: Frank Nweke: Celebrating Leaked "Disrespectful" Qatar Memo Is Wrong by akyus(m): 8:53am On Feb 26
brain54:
It's a pity...

If Nigeria works... It's Nigerians who will benefit! You're correct

you are correct
Re: Frank Nweke: Celebrating Leaked "Disrespectful" Qatar Memo Is Wrong by akyus(m): 8:53am On Feb 26
omowolewa:
Nigeria must succeed, like it or not
You're very correct
Re: Frank Nweke: Celebrating Leaked "Disrespectful" Qatar Memo Is Wrong by Xox1945(m): 8:58am On Feb 26
Hunger na your mate this one hungry don catch am
Re: Frank Nweke: Celebrating Leaked "Disrespectful" Qatar Memo Is Wrong by HBB1(m): 8:59am On Feb 26
9japride:
[color=#006600][/color]

Peter Obi got the highest vote in south is because Igbos knows the better candidate.
In every election Igbos always vote the better choice.
I don't believe that statement that no one can fix Nigerian problem overnight. It's mainly the excuse our leaders use to deceive the masses.
It's just like putting MC Olu@mo to head finance ministry and one will be expecting a miracle.
You can't give what you don't have. Peter Obi is not a Saint or even the smartest Nigerian, the good quality about him is that he's ready to work and to be held accountable.
The person that won the election hardly related with the masses and very egoistic. And you expect such person to care about you?
Until we start telling ourselves the truth and leave religion and tribalism aside, the country will keep moving in circles.

How come you cannot vote the 'best candidates' in your States?
Re: Frank Nweke: Celebrating Leaked "Disrespectful" Qatar Memo Is Wrong by akyus(m): 9:00am On Feb 26
brain54:

Ode...

Religion, politics and ethnic sentiments are what can make a man loose his brain.

I am not even pro Tinubu. It's people like you that actually have no brain. Because you can only think along these lines.

I repeat ode!
You are very correct for calling him Ode, even though I don't know what that means. You also made a very good observation the dude who answers the name Brain54 appears to have no brains.
Re: Frank Nweke: Celebrating Leaked "Disrespectful" Qatar Memo Is Wrong by Tyriq: 9:01am On Feb 26
aribisala0:

People like Peter Obi? Based on his great speeches or his outstanding achievement as governor of Anambra.
Please

Ibos are Obi 's main supporters he got 90% in all SE states so tribalism is significant in his emergence
There is no evidence on which we can predict Peter Obi will do well as president that is if I am going to be fair to him at best we will say untested and unproven.

Having said that there is nobody who can fix Nigeria's problems overnight especially within the context of this Presidential system that is set up to encourage looting.

The immediate solution should be restructuring. You will observe that all states will not be in the same position I am sure the South would do well in a restructured country

Even now is it the dollar that made us stop farming and become so.dependent on foreign rice??

The immediate priority this year should be good production
Who controls the land? State government. Let us reduce the size of the Federal government and devolve power and resources to the states
I am sure the South East will be fine
How can we farm wen fulani militias have taking over the bushes and forests? And they shoot u at sight in ur own land and farm.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Ministerial Nominee Jumps In Lagoon. Frustration Or African Juju At Work? / Enugu-abakiliki-cameroun Highway Almost Completed(video) / Aishatu Dahiru Ahmed: Supreme Court Dismisses Suit Seeking To Unseat Senator

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 87
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.