Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,350 members, 7,822,656 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 02:34 PM

Aba Geometric Power Plant Throwback 2013 Site Visit By Minister Of Power - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Aba Geometric Power Plant Throwback 2013 Site Visit By Minister Of Power (1633 Views)

Aba Geometric Power Project Commissioned In A Hurry — Sir Udensi / Vice President Shettima Commissions Geometric Power Plant In Aba / Peter Obi In Abia State For The Commissioning of Aba Geometric Power (Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Aba Geometric Power Plant Throwback 2013 Site Visit By Minister Of Power by worksmart(m): 8:20am On Feb 26

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PAuFTBtLgkQ

Aba Geometric Power Plant Throwback 2013 site visit by Minister of power

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Aba Geometric Power Plant Throwback 2013 Site Visit By Minister Of Power by ClearFlair: 8:30am On Feb 26
Otti is a visionary.

2 Likes

Re: Aba Geometric Power Plant Throwback 2013 Site Visit By Minister Of Power by jjcena(m): 8:36am On Feb 26
I don't care about who's tenure it was started or completed. If Aba gets this uninterrupted power supply then I may return to aba to go into full production. Buying and selling is not working.

5 Likes

Re: Aba Geometric Power Plant Throwback 2013 Site Visit By Minister Of Power by SoNature(m): 8:41am On Feb 26
ClearFlair:
Otti is a visionary.

I know that Alex Otti is trying, but that project has nothing to do with Otti as a governor. It's a private company owned by Professor Bart Nnaji. If not for the stupidity of Emeka Offor, that energy company would have been working a long time ago.

8 Likes

Re: Aba Geometric Power Plant Throwback 2013 Site Visit By Minister Of Power by FreeStuffsNG: 8:44am On Feb 26
SoNature:

I know that Alex Otti is trying, but that project has nothing to do with Otti. It's a private company owned by Professor Bart Nnaji. If not for the stupidity of Emeka Offor, that energy company would have been working a long time ago.
It's still a milestone. Please is it going to render free electricity paid for by the Abia state Government?

21 Likes

Re: Aba Geometric Power Plant Throwback 2013 Site Visit By Minister Of Power by Goodday90(m): 9:31am On Feb 26
SoNature:

I know that Alex Otti is trying, but that project has nothing to do with Otti. It's a private company owned by Professor Bart Nnaji. If not for the stupidity of Emeka Offor, that energy company would have been working a long time ago.
if tinubu can take all credit for Lagos without doing a single thing except for increasing tax collection
And if buhari can take the credits for projects started by Jonathan
I think otti derserves it

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Aba Geometric Power Plant Throwback 2013 Site Visit By Minister Of Power by yarimo(m): 9:38am On Feb 26
ALEX OTTI the failure governor of abia state keep off , you don't know anything about this project . All the former governors of ABIA STATE kudos to you

19 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Aba Geometric Power Plant Throwback 2013 Site Visit By Minister Of Power by christejames(m): 9:40am On Feb 26
God bless Prof Barth Nnaji and Ngozi Okonjo Iweala cool

1 Like

Re: Aba Geometric Power Plant Throwback 2013 Site Visit By Minister Of Power by julaion: 11:28am On Feb 26
yarimo:
ALEX OTTI the failure governor of abia state keep off , you don't know anything about this project . All the former governors of ABIA STATE kudos to you
you wey be failure right from ur mama womb grin dey call person we go feed ur papa past dead ancestors to ur future 50th generation failure grin now i see why dem dey call you malu malu grin

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Aba Geometric Power Plant Throwback 2013 Site Visit By Minister Of Power by gratefulheart(m): 11:29am On Feb 26
This project started long before Otti and he has no dime or Abia State money in it. Stop your criminality.

ClearFlair:
Otti is a visionary.
Re: Aba Geometric Power Plant Throwback 2013 Site Visit By Minister Of Power by Golan007: 11:48am On Feb 26
Tinubu has done this one too.

Tinubu, you are too much.
Re: Aba Geometric Power Plant Throwback 2013 Site Visit By Minister Of Power by Abilistic(m): 1:14pm On Feb 26
SoNature:

I know that Alex Otti is trying, but that project has nothing to do with Otti as a governor. It's a private company owned by Professor Bart Nnaji. If not for the stupidity of Emeka Offor, that energy company would have been working a long time ago.

Please can you explain the bolded
Re: Aba Geometric Power Plant Throwback 2013 Site Visit By Minister Of Power by greenie77: 1:22pm On Feb 26
yarimo:

See this bitter man, all the failures of Governors from your home state and even the present one can never actualize such in your state as they are more concerned with sponsoring mass weddings and breeding Almajiris who are your cousins who have turned to be bandits and terrorists

I know you will more bittered knowing the gas used for powering the power plant is also from communities in Abia state, so no external force can stop the flow of gas..... cheesy cheesy
Re: Aba Geometric Power Plant Throwback 2013 Site Visit By Minister Of Power by Greenback: 1:24pm On Feb 26
SoNature:

Stop behaving like an enemy of progress
Re: Aba Geometric Power Plant Throwback 2013 Site Visit By Minister Of Power by Greenback: 1:26pm On Feb 26
yarimo:
Keep your kudos to yaself, nobody needs it...... nobody needs anything from human beings like you .
Re: Aba Geometric Power Plant Throwback 2013 Site Visit By Minister Of Power by Melagros(m): 2:53pm On Feb 26
SoNature:

Thank God you spelled out the errors
Re: Aba Geometric Power Plant Throwback 2013 Site Visit By Minister Of Power by Robchuks77(m): 4:36pm On Feb 26
yarimo:
I wonder the type goat u be..
Re: Aba Geometric Power Plant Throwback 2013 Site Visit By Minister Of Power by yarimo(m): 4:46pm On Feb 26
Robchuks77:

I wonder the type goat u be..
don't you have parents to ask

3 Likes

(1) (Reply)

Sarki Blames Peter Obi For Tinubu’s Underperformance, Begs Him To Disappear / Bobrisky: African Attitude To Gays, Trans, Crossdressers Should Change / Fellow Nairalanders See What Some Uninformed People Think Of U

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.