Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,426 members, 7,812,256 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 10:48 AM

FG Begins The Dualization Of Akure-Ado Ekiti Road - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / FG Begins The Dualization Of Akure-Ado Ekiti Road (12122 Views)

Makinde Flags Off Dualization Of 8.6km Project, Names Road After Wike / 100 Days: Adeleke Commissions Second Phase Of Dualization Of Osogbo-ila-odo Road / Ghana President Nana Akure-Ado congratulates President-Elect Bola Tinubu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

FG Begins The Dualization Of Akure-Ado Ekiti Road by blamingthedevil: 11:26am On Feb 26
FG begins the dualization of Akure -Ado Ekiti Road.

30 Likes 1 Share

Re: FG Begins The Dualization Of Akure-Ado Ekiti Road by kniks: 11:44am On Feb 26
This is a giant stride if completed

23 Likes 1 Share

Re: FG Begins The Dualization Of Akure-Ado Ekiti Road by LeeMason(m): 11:53am On Feb 26
Hope they don't abandon it half way through just like the East West Road.

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: FG Begins The Dualization Of Akure-Ado Ekiti Road by Customised3(f): 11:54am On Feb 26
Wow!
This is good, but as roads are being constructed, price of food should be reduced. Health is wealth

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: FG Begins The Dualization Of Akure-Ado Ekiti Road by obembet(f): 11:54am On Feb 26
Welcome development

8 Likes

Re: FG Begins The Dualization Of Akure-Ado Ekiti Road by MVLOX(m): 11:55am On Feb 26
They should finish the rehabilitation of the death traps that are laying all over the country

2 Likes

Re: FG Begins The Dualization Of Akure-Ado Ekiti Road by JayB11(m): 11:55am On Feb 26
We no dey see these kyn projects for North East angry
Re: FG Begins The Dualization Of Akure-Ado Ekiti Road by olukaygold(m): 11:55am On Feb 26
Thank God... Kidnapping go reduce on that road..

11 Likes

Re: FG Begins The Dualization Of Akure-Ado Ekiti Road by tollyboy5(m): 11:56am On Feb 26
Linking two villages grin

4 Likes

Re: FG Begins The Dualization Of Akure-Ado Ekiti Road by MosayA: 11:56am On Feb 26
Long overdue

4 Likes

Re: FG Begins The Dualization Of Akure-Ado Ekiti Road by eliwa47(m): 11:57am On Feb 26
If the fg are doing major road work round the year, our roads 🛣️ could have been much better, but instead na to dey ste!l the money undecided

1 Like

Re: FG Begins The Dualization Of Akure-Ado Ekiti Road by lexy2014: 11:58am On Feb 26
blamingthedevil:
FG begins the dualization of Akure -Ado Ekiti Road.

Where is the median that shows the road is dualised?
Re: FG Begins The Dualization Of Akure-Ado Ekiti Road by Franking: 11:58am On Feb 26
That will be nice. Ado deserves so much better.
Re: FG Begins The Dualization Of Akure-Ado Ekiti Road by benuejosh: 11:58am On Feb 26
I love this. Ikere-Ekiti to Akure is very very close. That road needs to be worked on too if work hasn't started yet.

Ekiti is a place i will love to visit again and again. Just that those guys can insult for goodness sake. As long as you don't hear Yoruba, be sure that you're being insulted very often. Aside that it is a good place. Ikere will always be home to me.

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: FG Begins The Dualization Of Akure-Ado Ekiti Road by Praxis758: 11:58am On Feb 26
Good move.

They should built an interchange/ramp at the junction along Owo Expressway close to Owo garage.

Doing that will beautify that axis and ease traffic.

11 Likes

Re: FG Begins The Dualization Of Akure-Ado Ekiti Road by Bbbwings: 11:59am On Feb 26
Rest in peace to the thousands of lives claimed by that road.
Userious governments.

1 Like

Re: FG Begins The Dualization Of Akure-Ado Ekiti Road by Abolodje: 11:59am On Feb 26
Interesting
Re: FG Begins The Dualization Of Akure-Ado Ekiti Road by Winneepye: 11:59am On Feb 26
Our subsidy is working.

2 Likes

Re: FG Begins The Dualization Of Akure-Ado Ekiti Road by Ramirezkhay(m): 12:00pm On Feb 26
cheesy

Ikere pipu and mad mad curse grin

We'ha S'Araba We'ha S'Uroko

grin
benuejosh:
I love this. Ikere-Ekiti to Akureis very very close. That road needs to be worked on too if work hasn't started yet.

Ekiti is a place i will love to visit again and again. Just that those guys can insult for goodness sake. As long as you don't hear Yoruba, be sure that you're being insulted very often. Aside that it is a good place. Ikere will always be home to me.

2 Likes

Re: FG Begins The Dualization Of Akure-Ado Ekiti Road by seunny4lif(m): 12:04pm On Feb 26
That road has been a death trap for years, I always asked why don't the government fix all the interstate roads in Nigeria to at least 4 lanes each way and then toll gates to get money to manage the road.

1 Like

Re: FG Begins The Dualization Of Akure-Ado Ekiti Road by Forkthiefnubu: 12:07pm On Feb 26
Develop only the west and leave the rest of the country, that’s how to unite and develop a country , they don’t see any thing wrong with it at all , the tribalism is so so deep in their bones
Re: FG Begins The Dualization Of Akure-Ado Ekiti Road by aieromon(m): 12:09pm On Feb 26
Finally. The interstate drive will return to 30 minutes instead of 75 minutes.

4 Likes

Re: FG Begins The Dualization Of Akure-Ado Ekiti Road by Anguldi(m): 12:09pm On Feb 26
Winneepye:
Our subsidy is working.
Subsidy that is back undecided
Dey play na

1 Like

Re: FG Begins The Dualization Of Akure-Ado Ekiti Road by Pristine664: 12:09pm On Feb 26
Mehn... This will be so massive if completed.

2 Likes

Re: FG Begins The Dualization Of Akure-Ado Ekiti Road by Pristine664: 12:09pm On Feb 26
Forkthiefnubu:
Develop only the west and leave the rest of the country, that’s how to unite and develop a country , they don’t see any thing wrong with it at all , the tribalism is so so deep in their bones

I thought you guys said election have consequences and South West is suffering the most?

Which of the narratives are you willing to hold onto?

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: FG Begins The Dualization Of Akure-Ado Ekiti Road by optionalY09: 12:10pm On Feb 26
nice title - FG is working

1 Like

Re: FG Begins The Dualization Of Akure-Ado Ekiti Road by Dream25: 12:14pm On Feb 26
Forkthiefnubu:
Work is being done all over the country, don't let bigotry blindfold you..

Umahi is the minister for work, or is he also a Yoruba like you always claim?..
Trying to find fault in good always, it's a very serious mental problem...

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: FG Begins The Dualization Of Akure-Ado Ekiti Road by Forkthiefnubu: 12:15pm On Feb 26
Pristine664:

I thought you guys said election have consequences and South West is suffering the most?

Which of the narrative are you willing to hold onto?
So you use federal resources gotten from another region to develop only your region, appoint only your tribesmen , why won’t there be a feeling of alienation? How do u guys think for Christ sake , do you really know what it is to be a nation ? At the federal level it is Nigeria you have to think of not my tribesmen
Re: FG Begins The Dualization Of Akure-Ado Ekiti Road by Pristine664: 12:17pm On Feb 26
Forkthiefnubu:

So you use federal resources gotten from another region to develop only your region, appoint only your tribesmen , why won’t there be a feeling of alienation? How do u guys think for Christ sake , do you really know what it is to be a nation ? At the federal level it is Nigeria you have to think of not my tribesmen

You still don't understand my earlier comment...

Is SW suffering the most or benefitting the most? Which narrative do you agree with let me know how to reply you further. Not saying different thing on different threads and expecting me to take you seriously.

Remember epi npa wa??

13 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (Reply)

Understanding Benue! / Forbes Magazine Exposes Prof Ayittey's Hypocrisy After Mocking Jonathan / Bello Addresses Protesters Over Poor Power Supply In Niger State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.