Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,889 members, 7,828,146 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 03:05 AM

FG Begins The Dualization Of Akure-Ado Ekiti Road - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / FG Begins The Dualization Of Akure-Ado Ekiti Road (12150 Views)

100 Days: Adeleke Commissions Second Phase Of Dualization Of Osogbo-ila-odo Road / Ghana President Nana Akure-Ado congratulates President-Elect Bola Tinubu / Aerial Pictures Of Akure Explosion (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: FG Begins The Dualization Of Akure-Ado Ekiti Road by twilliamx(m): 12:19pm On Feb 26
Kk
Re: FG Begins The Dualization Of Akure-Ado Ekiti Road by Golan007: 12:34pm On Feb 26
Pounced yam with bushmeat along Ekiti/Ondo axis.

grin

1 Like

Re: FG Begins The Dualization Of Akure-Ado Ekiti Road by blowjohn(m): 12:40pm On Feb 26
But cannot dualize hunger grin grin cheesy

See distraction like iwobi goal a few days ago
Re: FG Begins The Dualization Of Akure-Ado Ekiti Road by Chummynoni(m): 12:41pm On Feb 26
Customised3:
Wow!
This is good, but as roads are being constructed, price of food should be reduced. Health is wealth
how? The problem is not road, the problem is insecurity.
Re: FG Begins The Dualization Of Akure-Ado Ekiti Road by Madups(m): 12:44pm On Feb 26
tollyboy5:
Linking two villages grin
my manchi wetin man go do?
Re: FG Begins The Dualization Of Akure-Ado Ekiti Road by BecomeALandLord(m): 12:49pm On Feb 26
Come to ikorodu to ijebu Ode road.
Itokin road .
It's a mess
Re: FG Begins The Dualization Of Akure-Ado Ekiti Road by walezy14(m): 12:54pm On Feb 26
Kudos to Hon Ademola Adegoroye, who used his short term as minister to achieve this feat. God bless you sir

1 Like

Re: FG Begins The Dualization Of Akure-Ado Ekiti Road by gloryman91: 12:57pm On Feb 26
Fashola failed to construct this Road.
Re: FG Begins The Dualization Of Akure-Ado Ekiti Road by aieromon(m): 1:06pm On Feb 26

1 Like

Re: FG Begins The Dualization Of Akure-Ado Ekiti Road by SpatialKing(m): 1:18pm On Feb 26
One of the worst roads in southwest
Re: FG Begins The Dualization Of Akure-Ado Ekiti Road by donbrowser(m): 1:40pm On Feb 26
benuejosh:
I love this. Ikere-Ekiti to Akure is very very close. That road needs to be worked on too if work hasn't started yet.

Ekiti is a place i will love to visit again and again. Just that those guys can insult for goodness sake. As long as you don't hear Yoruba, be sure that you're being insulted very often. Aside that it is a good place. Ikere will always be home to me.

The one from Ikere is state project.
Re: FG Begins The Dualization Of Akure-Ado Ekiti Road by beyondPen(m): 1:44pm On Feb 26
benuejosh:
I love this. Ikere-Ekiti to Akure is very very close. That road needs to be worked on too if work hasn't started yet.

Ekiti is a place i will love to visit again and again. Just that those guys can insult for goodness sake. As long as you don't hear Yoruba, be sure that you're being insulted very often. Aside that it is a good place. Ikere will always be home to me.

Yoruba always have been close with benue people in terms of Agriculture

but i wonder how all that went to the drain.

1 Like

Re: FG Begins The Dualization Of Akure-Ado Ekiti Road by RoadMozart(m): 2:10pm On Feb 26
Forkthiefnubu:
Develop only the west and leave the rest of the country, that’s how to unite and develop a country , they don’t see any thing wrong with it at all , the tribalism is so so deep in their bones
It wasn't the current president that initiated the project

1 Like

Re: FG Begins The Dualization Of Akure-Ado Ekiti Road by Solababa91(m): 2:10pm On Feb 26
Until it is completed I reserve my comment because that road have been under construction for over 4 years.
Re: FG Begins The Dualization Of Akure-Ado Ekiti Road by HORLADY(m): 2:23pm On Feb 26
We will get there gradually.

1 Like

Re: FG Begins The Dualization Of Akure-Ado Ekiti Road by Offpoint1: 2:25pm On Feb 26
benuejosh:

I hope they fix the Ikere-Akure, that road was disaster last time I used it in 2020/21. Ikere-Akure should not be more than 30 minutes, but I spent 2 hours due to terrible road
Re: FG Begins The Dualization Of Akure-Ado Ekiti Road by Princelumide: 2:41pm On Feb 26
After all these years... Na scam... Go there and see for yourself people... Propaganda plenty for this country.
Until the road is done, don't post half baked info here.
cool shocked angry grin
Re: FG Begins The Dualization Of Akure-Ado Ekiti Road by stickle(m): 2:43pm On Feb 26
Forkthiefnubu:
Develop only the west and leave the rest of the country, that’s how to unite and develop a country , they don’t see any thing wrong with it at all , the tribalism is so so deep in their bones
To the best of my understanding work is ongoing in Enugu, Abia, Benin, Port Harcourt etc.
Let's not be too quick to shout

2 Likes

Re: FG Begins The Dualization Of Akure-Ado Ekiti Road by Menclothing: 2:55pm On Feb 26
Nigeria
Re: FG Begins The Dualization Of Akure-Ado Ekiti Road by kolexy(m): 4:00pm On Feb 26
LeeMason:
Hope they don't abandon it half way through just like the East West Road.

The distance is shorter than Benin to Sapele.

1 Like

Re: FG Begins The Dualization Of Akure-Ado Ekiti Road by commoditiesnig: 5:10pm On Feb 26
blamingthedevil:
FG begins the dualization of Akure -Ado Ekiti Road.
Very good

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Oshiomole: It Was An Assassination Attempt / Father's Day: Governor Umahi & Wife Visit Motherless Babies Home / Court Of Appeal Dismisses Alaibe's Suit Against Diri

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.