Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,812 members, 7,820,846 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:03 PM

How Old Do You Want To Be Before You Die - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / How Old Do You Want To Be Before You Die (1333 Views)

How Old Were You When You gave your life to christ / How Old Is Your Body ? / Nairalanders When You Die Would You Want Your Body To Be Used For Science? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Old Do You Want To Be Before You Die by seuntech(m): 11:09am On Mar 08, 2006
when this first come to your mind you will not have an answer for it but the truth is that we must all die one day .
for me, i will like to die when i have fulfill my dream among which is to see my children children
Re: How Old Do You Want To Be Before You Die by SIBLI06(m): 12:13pm On Mar 08, 2006
seuntech- How freaky is that! I was just discussing the same topic with my wife last night. It caused a big debate as i said that after I have seen my grand children I will be complete and willing to go at anytime. My wife thought that was selfish of me. My wife wishes to die when she is as old as possible and before me. At the end of the day God's time is the best.
Re: How Old Do You Want To Be Before You Die by Rhodalyn(f): 12:01pm On Apr 28, 2006
N who da fxck wnts to die??

let alone thk of an age whn he/she will die shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: How Old Do You Want To Be Before You Die by mukina2: 12:06pm On Apr 28, 2006
Rhodalyn:

Accept every soul will taste death, smiley, welll when my time's up cry, i guess i gotta go to make way for others.
Re: How Old Do You Want To Be Before You Die by SIBLI06(m): 2:58pm On Apr 28, 2006
Rhodalyn:

ok, who wants to live forever? When your mobility has been taken away from you! Your mind starts to go! Your body can not continue foreever. I want to go before any of that starts.
Re: How Old Do You Want To Be Before You Die by Rhodalyn(f): 3:00pm On Apr 28, 2006
n U'll surely go too!
Re: How Old Do You Want To Be Before You Die by seuntech(m): 5:45pm On Apr 28, 2006
Rhodalyn:

n U'll surely go too!

remember that your life is not in your hands,
any way its just for fun
olu aye rubon me, olu aye tabon tabon.
Re: How Old Do You Want To Be Before You Die by zebudaya(m): 8:53pm On May 03, 2006
what
Re: How Old Do You Want To Be Before You Die by seuntech(m): 1:39pm On May 04, 2006
;d
Re: How Old Do You Want To Be Before You Die by Memunah(f): 1:37pm On Sep 26, 2006
all i need is to be fufilled as a woman; ve kids, ve grand children fufill all my heart desires then am ready to die cos its a must for all living being
Re: How Old Do You Want To Be Before You Die by chiama1: 2:35pm On Mar 09, 2012
When my children and childen's children can greatfully thank God for the great life i lived

(1) (Reply)

Free Tuberculosis Drugs Diverted To Other Nations Because Of Tax / T T C Want To Get Pregnant ? Lose Weight ! / Does anyone Have Information About The Maleria An Typhoid Vaccine ?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.