Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,681 members, 7,827,518 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 01:00 PM

Memo Shows Tinubu Disbanded Jim Obazee-Committee In December - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Memo Shows Tinubu Disbanded Jim Obazee-Committee In December (12929 Views)

Jim Obazee Requests Over N2 Billion From CBN Governor, Officials Concerned / Jim Obazee Uncovers Fresh N3trillion COVID Loans & Others Mismanaged By Emefiele / Jim Obazee: Tinubu Appoints Special Investigator To Probe CBN & Related Entities (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Memo Shows Tinubu Disbanded Jim Obazee-Committee In December by mabea: 3:22pm On Feb 26
LegendHero:
This is not a leaked memo. Not everything is leaked.

I am sure NSA themselves revealed it to redirect discource about people thinking Ribadu is witchhunting Obaze.

If his tenure already ended last year, then he should not continue to go on witn his intervention. That is what NSA was saying.
It's obvious his findings cannot be trusted.
Re: Memo Shows Tinubu Disbanded Jim Obazee-Committee In December by Psammmy(m): 3:24pm On Feb 26
So obazee a Benin Man Is now from the East? Na lack of education bi dis or you have haven't travelled to other parts of Nigeria. So any name that is not yoruba or hausa, Na automatically ibo person

2 Likes

Re: Memo Shows Tinubu Disbanded Jim Obazee-Committee In December by PrinceGallant: 3:32pm On Feb 26
Kingpele:
Wow tinubu is teaching the whole nation a lesson the hard way ...Next election if Nigeria will be better we need to elect the best among the contestants...not based on tribe and religion...indeed igbo is the richest tribe in Africa..yesterday I just drove around town with my doctor friend and we saw how people were still spending money all over the joints we saw ...I was very surprised...I said to my friend are we still in this country everybody is complaining of hunger....indeed ronu people are teaching igbo lesson on how not to trust FG...

Dindinrin
Re: Memo Shows Tinubu Disbanded Jim Obazee-Committee In December by Chucks13: 3:34pm On Feb 26
Macphenson:

And Tinubu did not sell him.out?

Who funded the highest protest ever?

Yeye dey smell.

This is the problem of you my fellow Southern people una smartness arguing uncessary always shot una by the foot.

Wait name 5 Hausa or Fulani here insulting Tinubu, name 5

So because he led a protest that mean he singlehadedly started a political protest? And provide the video evidene for fact check and scrutiny if it wasn't political and if Amaech I and others were not involved?

I hate people like you who see the truth and hide it due to tribalism. So you are trying to hide Amaechi and Timipere the main actors ba?

Abeg pls waka one side.
Re: Memo Shows Tinubu Disbanded Jim Obazee-Committee In December by Deziwealth: 3:42pm On Feb 26
wiseoneking:
Face your hunger: ebbi pawa. Na your bondage dey rule now. We hate presently witnessing the worst of this contraption called Nigeria and the cry started from sw husband, the north hausasfulani. 8 years must surely pass but itg both zone may not withstand it. Emilokan on FIRE! Lol
Oga , tinubu till 2027, na you dey hungry , why crying more than thw bereaved?

I warn in dollars so lick your wounds.
Let me help you with one picture

Re: Memo Shows Tinubu Disbanded Jim Obazee-Committee In December by airsaylongcome: 4:12pm On Feb 26
KillingJoke:

Just get the reporter and you've the source of leak

I think there are regulations against that.
Re: Memo Shows Tinubu Disbanded Jim Obazee-Committee In December by Macphenson: 4:43pm On Feb 26
Chucks13:

This is the problem of you my fellow Southern people una smartness arguing uncessary always shot una by the foot.

Wait name 5 Hausa or Fulani here insulting Tinubu, name 5

So because he led a protest that mean he singlehadedly started a political protest? And provide the video evidene for fact check and scrutiny if it wasn't political and if Amaech I and others were not involved?

I hate people like you who see the truth and hide it due to tribalism. So you are trying to hide Amaechi and Timipere the main actors ba?

Abeg pls waka one side.

You all reek of hypocrisy. Tinubu wrecked anything southern unity, now he is in power, he is looking for the same unity he wrecked.

Yeye dey smell. Whatever a man sow, so shall he reap.
Re: Memo Shows Tinubu Disbanded Jim Obazee-Committee In December by phemray(m): 6:39pm On Feb 26
Kingpele:
Wow tinubu is teaching the whole nation a lesson the hard way ...Next election if Nigeria will be better we need to elect the best among the contestants...not based on tribe and religion...indeed igbo is the richest tribe in Africa..yesterday I just drove around town with my doctor friend and we saw how people were still spending money all over the joints we saw ...I was very surprised...I said to my friend are we still in this country everybody is complaining of hunger....indeed ronu people are teaching igbo lesson on how not to trust FG...

Why not, when they have sold item worth 10k for 100k under marketing strategy or 419. Anyway everyone is spending money in Nigeria, people that are complaining are the ones that can not adjus or have no legitimate sources other than depending on other people for survival.
Re: Memo Shows Tinubu Disbanded Jim Obazee-Committee In December by Iamanoited: 7:01pm On Feb 26
OBAZEE THE TERROR. THE PUBLIC MUST READ THE REPORT AND THE WHITE PAPER ON IT.
Re: Memo Shows Tinubu Disbanded Jim Obazee-Committee In December by Iamanoited: 7:02pm On Feb 26
OBAZEE THE TERROR. THE PUBLIC MUST READ THE REPORT AND THE WHITE PAPER ON IT.

Orisa37.
Re: Memo Shows Tinubu Disbanded Jim Obazee-Committee In December by CountinBlessins(m): 7:46pm On Feb 26
Deziwealth:

And your ppl dey sell their kids for hunger and eating yourselves, una turn cannibal grin cheesy

Cc seun mynd44 obinoscopy nlfpmd mukina2 Dominique

Rule 2
Re: Memo Shows Tinubu Disbanded Jim Obazee-Committee In December by Ulogwe1: 8:40pm On Feb 26
EmiloCorn:

Tinubu openly set up a committee and dashed them blank cheque to go to any lengths to trace and expose the culprits behind the rot in CBN which is why we are shouting ebi pawa in our lagos.

He later quietly shut down that same committee behind the scenes without letting anybody know the outcome of its findings.

You got to find out 6 months later . . . and your happiness is that it is going to pain only the igbos?

abeg nairalanders, is it that I'm truly having comprehension problems in this my old age or are some Nigerians really with this kind of mentality? undecided

Edit:

Don't worry I've gone through his profile. He's my brother. Just that the corn he is chewing is the dry roasted type. That one that we were supposed to plant in the next farming season grin

If not that fulani herdsmen have been waiting for us in the farm we would have planted it, and this my brother would have seen fresh boiled corn to eat like me. undecided

Chai! Deziwealth why are you still chewing dry roasted corn 🌽 cry see as all your teeth just dey break commot 😱

He never understood what the memo entails. So you're wasting your time answering half baked results owners. Thinking, they're doing one tribe.

School really hard my brother.
Re: Memo Shows Tinubu Disbanded Jim Obazee-Committee In December by itsene: 1:45am On Feb 27
Psammmy:
So obazee a Benin Man Is now from the East? Na lack of education bi dis or you have haven't travelled to other parts of Nigeria. So any name that is not yoruba or hausa, Na automatically ibo person
Idiots plenty for this forum.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Budget Padding: N47.5 Billion For Rehabilitation Of 50 Schools Without Location / Nigerians You Are Being Deceived. True Status Of Buhari's Health. / Femi Fani-Kayode Files N10bn Suit Against Sahara Reporters For Defamation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.