Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,627 members, 7,816,586 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:32 PM

Peter Obi In Abia State For The Commissioning of Aba Geometric Power (Pictures) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Peter Obi In Abia State For The Commissioning of Aba Geometric Power (Pictures) (42315 Views)

Aba Geometric Power Project Commissioned In A Hurry — Sir Udensi / Peter Obi And Adedeji Adeleke Chatting At The Commissioning Of Dangote Refinery / Buhari, Amaechi & El-Rufai At The Commissioning Of Abuja Metro Rail (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Peter Obi In Abia State For The Commissioning of Aba Geometric Power (Pictures) by phemray(m): 6:31pm On Feb 26
magoo10:
The president aba recognize
Congrats to aba and abia state

Who built it? Was it built under 8 months or only inherited by new administration because the power law was just signed
Re: Peter Obi In Abia State For The Commissioning of Aba Geometric Power (Pictures) by abobote: 6:33pm On Feb 26
Tap0lane:
Some fools fit claim Peter Obi saved the money Abia used in building this project yet similar project was lacking under him in 8 years or maybe Anambra was lacking electricity then sha.

] See them wailing wailer associate Agulu branch as I burst their bubble before them launch their foolish propaganda
You are the fool here for trying to change the narrative

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi In Abia State For The Commissioning of Aba Geometric Power (Pictures) by NeoWanZaeed(m): 6:35pm On Feb 26
Thr celebrity president lol

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi In Abia State For The Commissioning of Aba Geometric Power (Pictures) by Funkyswagzz(m): 6:35pm On Feb 26
raumdeuter:
So while Obi was using Anambra to buy crates of Hero beer which is now worth next to nothing

Abia was attracting power plants

I see envy..

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi In Abia State For The Commissioning of Aba Geometric Power (Pictures) by Donake: 6:36pm On Feb 26
Whatl did your governor attract?
Greenback:

See them, enemies of progress 🤣🤣🤣🤣
Re: Peter Obi In Abia State For The Commissioning of Aba Geometric Power (Pictures) by descarado: 6:37pm On Feb 26
raumdeuter:
So while Obi was using Anambra to buy crates of Hero beer which is now worth next to nothing

You couldn't hide it again.
I love the jealousy.

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi In Abia State For The Commissioning of Aba Geometric Power (Pictures) by luskysylver(m): 6:38pm On Feb 26
ITS A PRIVATE INVESTMENT BRO. THIS PROJECT HAS LASTED FOR OVER 10 YEARS NA. ITS JUST FATE THAT MADE IT TO FINISH IN OTT'S TENURE. BUT OTTI WILL PLAY GOOD GOVERNANCE BY PROVIDING ADEQUATE ENVIRONMENT WORKABLE TO ACHIEVE THE AIM OF THE PROJECT.
villa9555:
Former Abia Governor should be arrested for deceiving the Abians , not up to one year and see what his successor is archiving 💔

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi In Abia State For The Commissioning of Aba Geometric Power (Pictures) by raumdeuter: 6:39pm On Feb 26
descarado:

You couldn't hide it again.
I love the jealousy.
Funkyswagzz:

I see envy..
Envious or Jealous of the investment in beer that is worth next to nothing while Abia has power plant to show
Re: Peter Obi In Abia State For The Commissioning of Aba Geometric Power (Pictures) by GoodSpirit: 6:40pm On Feb 26
Tap0lane:
Some fools fit claim Peter Obi saved the money Abia used in building this project yet similar project was lacking under him in 8 years or maybe Anambra was lacking electricity then sha.

] See them wailing wailer associate Agulu branch as I burst their bubble before them launch their foolish propaganda

Get well bro
Re: Peter Obi In Abia State For The Commissioning of Aba Geometric Power (Pictures) by luskysylver(m): 6:41pm On Feb 26
UR ONLY ACHIEVEMENT IS UR USELESS MOUTH ODOR. EDIOT.
Obiedun:
Waka Waka. Defeated and jobless politician

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi In Abia State For The Commissioning of Aba Geometric Power (Pictures) by Judolisco(m): 6:41pm On Feb 26
judatech:
If an individual can achieve this...what's really wrong with Nigeria?
do u know how many years it took?

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi In Abia State For The Commissioning of Aba Geometric Power (Pictures) by Funkyswagzz(m): 6:43pm On Feb 26
raumdeuter:

Envious or Jealous of the investment in beer that is worth next to nothing while Abia has power plant to show

Bro be happy for something good for once.. Una don show una self any need for more. Election is over yet u people won't let go.. haba u go die quick oo

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi In Abia State For The Commissioning of Aba Geometric Power (Pictures) by luskysylver(m): 6:45pm On Feb 26
ITS AN INDIVIDUAL PROJECT. STILL CONGRATS TO ABIA STATE PEOPLE AS THEY ARE THE BENEFICIARIES.
phemray:

Who built it? Was it built under 8 months or only inherited by new administration because the power law was just signed
Re: Peter Obi In Abia State For The Commissioning of Aba Geometric Power (Pictures) by Jman06(m): 6:45pm On Feb 26
Thanks to Professor Bart Ogboede Nnaji for this accomplishment

More power to your elbow, sir.

Ofu nnwa nkanunine ji eme onu!

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi In Abia State For The Commissioning of Aba Geometric Power (Pictures) by able20(m): 6:46pm On Feb 26
kamalbob:

Lol tribalistic and religious war coach abi? We are fine with Tinubu as long as he is not a threat to our lives.
Imagine this liar as a president. Ipob go kill us with impunity. That will never happen Lol
Your People are dying of hunger, frustration, kidnapping, and mental illness and you still claim Tinubu is not a threat to your life.
Wait until you are laid to rest finally

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi In Abia State For The Commissioning of Aba Geometric Power (Pictures) by franudi: 6:47pm On Feb 26
Our real president, His excellency Mr. Peter Obi.

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi In Abia State For The Commissioning of Aba Geometric Power (Pictures) by Slytiger: 6:49pm On Feb 26
judatech:
There are several IPP all over Nigeria.
Re: Peter Obi In Abia State For The Commissioning of Aba Geometric Power (Pictures) by Slytiger: 6:50pm On Feb 26
LastProphet:
That's prof Barth Nnaji, the genius that would have fixed our power problem for good before Goatluck allowed scammer Sambo to scuttle the process and here we are
No. Barth Nnaji violated ethics bordering conflict of interest and got kicked out by GEJ.
Re: Peter Obi In Abia State For The Commissioning of Aba Geometric Power (Pictures) by luskysylver(m): 6:51pm On Feb 26
FATE HAS A WAY OF MAKING THINGS UP. THIS PROJECT, IN ADDITION TO THE GOOD GOVERNANCE OTTI'S ADMINISTRATION IS SURE TO BRING TO ABIANS WILL MAKE OTTI AND ABIA STATE THE MOST PROGRESSIVE STATE AFTER THE ELECTION. I AM GIVING KUDOS TO THE INDIVIDUAL WHO STARTED THIS PROJECT. HE REALLY TRIED. I CAN ONLY IMAGINE 24/7 ELECTRICITY IN ABIA. CONGRATULATIONS TO THE STATE
Re: Peter Obi In Abia State For The Commissioning of Aba Geometric Power (Pictures) by Calylove: 6:51pm On Feb 26
Nice one. This is progress. It will work.

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi In Abia State For The Commissioning of Aba Geometric Power (Pictures) by Bluntemperor: 6:54pm On Feb 26
judatech:

A good question for all NIGERIANS!
-Why should your governors be holding NBILLIONS, while the States are lacking Power,just because the Project may not be complete during their terms!
-This is how to run a State- bypass the National Grid and lay your Gas-pipeline and be independent of your Power from Nigeria!
•Lagos State Government - should do likewise - get Dams in Epe-, Ikorodu and Badagry - by using the Sea and Ocean Waters to make it even the Cheapest!
Kudos to Prof.B.Nnaji and Kudos to Abia ( ABA)People.
God bless Nigeria.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi In Abia State For The Commissioning of Aba Geometric Power (Pictures) by zoedew: 6:55pm On Feb 26
judatech:
Corruption! Execute corrupt politicians and Babachir Lawal will not be around shameless ly pontificating on good governance even when his hand was grabbed stealing from the public till.
Re: Peter Obi In Abia State For The Commissioning of Aba Geometric Power (Pictures) by wiseoneking: 6:57pm On Feb 26
Tap0lane:

I can feel your pain boy, I pray you will live to experience more of such. Enemies of progress is not welcomed. Obi is not your president but the one that is your president will surely continue to be a colossal failure

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi In Abia State For The Commissioning of Aba Geometric Power (Pictures) by Menclothing: 6:57pm On Feb 26
villa9555:
Former Abia Governor should be arrested for deceiving the Abians , not up to one year and see what his successor is archiving 💔

For private project ?
Re: Peter Obi In Abia State For The Commissioning of Aba Geometric Power (Pictures) by koning: 6:58pm On Feb 26
villa9555:

The project has nothing to do with Abia state governor or government. It was built by a private consortium under the chairmanship of prof. BATH NNAJI. Project was long completed but could not be operated because of gas supply issues.

Maybe, the current governor helped Geometric power to obtain the gas needed to power the plant.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi In Abia State For The Commissioning of Aba Geometric Power (Pictures) by Greenback: 7:02pm On Feb 26
Donake:
Whatl did your governor attract?
he is in Edo state,go and ask him

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi In Abia State For The Commissioning of Aba Geometric Power (Pictures) by Atlantis585: 7:02pm On Feb 26
Bridget95:
Ikpeazu and T.A orji plus orji uzor kalu should e question on their stewardship of Abia state.

Alex otti has achieved alot in less than one year

I hope the 3 criminal former governors did not show their corrupt ugly faces at the event. They are all big disgraces to Igboland.

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi In Abia State For The Commissioning of Aba Geometric Power (Pictures) by Treasure17(m): 7:02pm On Feb 26
His mandate was stolen by the drug baron, yet he's well respected everywhere compared to the old cargo.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi In Abia State For The Commissioning of Aba Geometric Power (Pictures) by purplekayc(m): 7:02pm On Feb 26
So, 24hours power supply?
Re: Peter Obi In Abia State For The Commissioning of Aba Geometric Power (Pictures) by wdacharley(m): 7:03pm On Feb 26
U be werey grin
raumdeuter:

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi In Abia State For The Commissioning of Aba Geometric Power (Pictures) by josiah27: 7:03pm On Feb 26
Abia state is now using quality camera. I love that

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi In Abia State For The Commissioning of Aba Geometric Power (Pictures) by seguno2: 7:07pm On Feb 26
alsudan:
The President Nigeria deserves.

Nigeria is not working because Nigerians will not work for their Coach who's a mandate thief.

Bring PO onboard and see how Nigerians will give their lives on the pitch for their Coach Peter Obi just for the country to work.

How will Peter Obi make our country work with his lies?

“’I cannot take anything back about Obi. I said Obi said he wants to move Nigeria back from consumption to production and I said that is not true. He cannot do it because his own business survives on consumption. Is that a lie? He has been an importer and I said he deals with cash and carry economics; container economics, imports”.

“All the goods that can be produced in Nigeria, Obi imports them in his supermarkets. That is consumption economics. That kind of person cannot tell you that he is moving you from consumption to production. He will then be committing self-economic suicide and Obi will not do that to himself”.

“So, Obi is deceiving everybody and I can’t take that back because that is true.

https://independent.ng/peter-obi-deceiving-everybody-i-wont-retract-my-statement-about-him-dele-alake/

2 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Tam David-West Dies At 83 / Jigawa LGA Chairmanship Election Results 2017 / Gunmen Behead Hon Nelson Emeka Achukwu After Family Paid ₦15 Million

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.