Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,484 members, 7,816,145 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:32 AM

Peter Obi In Abia State For The Commissioning of Aba Geometric Power (Pictures) - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Peter Obi In Abia State For The Commissioning of Aba Geometric Power (Pictures) (42311 Views)

Aba Geometric Power Project Commissioned In A Hurry — Sir Udensi / Peter Obi And Adedeji Adeleke Chatting At The Commissioning Of Dangote Refinery / Buhari, Amaechi & El-Rufai At The Commissioning Of Abuja Metro Rail (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Peter Obi In Abia State For The Commissioning of Aba Geometric Power (Pictures) by CluelessMODS: 12:47am On Feb 27
ezegenigbonine:

Abi grin grin grin
😂😂
Re: Peter Obi In Abia State For The Commissioning of Aba Geometric Power (Pictures) by Vulcan24(m): 5:15am On Feb 27
Hype! Some media twerps are striving to make this man relevant
Re: Peter Obi In Abia State For The Commissioning of Aba Geometric Power (Pictures) by LastProphet: 5:33am On Feb 27
bentenny:

Make una dey try make una research properly!
The electricity cabals felt Nnaji will secure constant power supply to naija hence they piled pressure on GEJ to remove him but GEJ was adamant and insisted Barth stays whether they liked it or not!
When Nnaji discovered his stay may impact negatively on GEJ political aspirations,he offered to resign despite several pleas from the then president!
Even when a former governor lied on national tv that GEJ removed Bath Nnaji as minister of power,Nnaji sent a text to the tv station setting the record straight that he was never fired but resigned!

Nnaji walked into a ministerial meeting he was supposed to chair as minister and he found Sambo sitting on his seat and Sambo asked him to excuse them, that was how he learnt of his sack. Is that resignation?
Re: Peter Obi In Abia State For The Commissioning of Aba Geometric Power (Pictures) by bentenny(m): 6:22am On Feb 27
LastProphet:

Nnaji walked into a ministerial meeting he was supposed to chair as minister and he found Sambo sitting on his seat and Sambo asked him to excuse them, that was how he learnt of his sack. Is that resignation?
Oga Barth Nnaji was clear enough when he said he honorably resigned!
I prefer to believe his own words than yours!

https://www dot thisdaylive dot com/index.php/2017/08/18/nnaji-i-voluntarily-resigned-as-power-minister-not-sacked?share=telegram?amp=1

Now quote your own source or link!
Re: Peter Obi In Abia State For The Commissioning of Aba Geometric Power (Pictures) by Salubata(m): 6:31am On Feb 27
Are you sure you understand what's going on?

Is the project Otti's? angry
Bridget95:
Ikpeazu and T.A orji plus orji uzor kalu should e question on their stewardship of Abia state.

Alex otti has achieved alot in less than one year
Re: Peter Obi In Abia State For The Commissioning of Aba Geometric Power (Pictures) by LastProphet: 7:04am On Feb 27
bentenny:

Oga Barth Nnaji was clear enough when he said he honorably resigned!
I prefer to believe his own words than yours!

https://www dot thisdaylive dot com/index.php/2017/08/18/nnaji-i-voluntarily-resigned-as-power-minister-not-sacked?share=telegram?amp=1

Now quote your own source or link!

Read the closest account to what really happened below, people were in that meeting, people worked in Nnajis office, I don't need newspapers to know what happened to Nnaji: I won't speak again

https://dailypost.ng/2012/08/29/the-reasons-jonathan-forced-barth-nnaji-resign/
Re: Peter Obi In Abia State For The Commissioning of Aba Geometric Power (Pictures) by bentenny(m): 7:43am On Feb 27
LastProphet:

Read the closest account to what really happened below, people were in that meeting, people worked in Nnajis office, I don't need newspapers to know what happened to Nnaji: I won't speak again

https://dailypost.ng/2012/08/29/the-reasons-jonathan-forced-barth-nnaji-resign/

But in a swift response, Nnaji told journalists in Lagos yesterday that he resigned honourably from the Jonathan administration to protect his integrity and without any corruption allegation hanging on his neck. He revealed that Omokri as a “mere†presidential aide was inconsequential and was not present when he informed Jonathan in a private meeting about his decision to resign. If you want to defend your boss, defend your boss correctly with facts. Do not go to impugn people character in order to defend your boss. I have not made any statement against anybody and I know exactly what happened in that place.

The former minister, who further stated that he was still in possession of a copy of his resignation letter, added that two days after his resignation, the former president confirmed publicly that he did not commit any offence. It is actually quite funny. First, the presidential aide was not there when the president and I discussed my resignation and I have my letter of resignation and I resigned. The president and I discussed it, and I even issued a statement on why I resigned. But to make matters even much clearer, two days later, the president was directly asked what I did that I left the government, and he said, and I quote ‘Professor Nnaji committed no offence.’ It is there; all of you reported it. It is not from my mouth; it was from the president’s mouth,†Nnaji added.

I took the leisure of bringing out his very words so that you will know it came directly from him!
Any other narrative is just mere speculation!
Re: Peter Obi In Abia State For The Commissioning of Aba Geometric Power (Pictures) by mbos: 11:23am On Feb 27
this is a private thing

mr. inaugurated
govt. term
clintino700:
when was this project inaugurated?
Re: Peter Obi In Abia State For The Commissioning of Aba Geometric Power (Pictures) by samwillyco1(m): 11:24am On Feb 27
Emeka Offor 0 - 2 Bath Nnaji.
Re: Peter Obi In Abia State For The Commissioning of Aba Geometric Power (Pictures) by arantess: 12:29pm On Feb 27
CluelessMODS:

No it is my mother name.
ok thats good, now run along
Re: Peter Obi In Abia State For The Commissioning of Aba Geometric Power (Pictures) by CluelessMODS: 1:46pm On Feb 27
arantess:

Mumu!
Re: Peter Obi In Abia State For The Commissioning of Aba Geometric Power (Pictures) by CluelessMODS: 1:48pm On Feb 27
arantess:

No it is arantess mother name.
Re: Peter Obi In Abia State For The Commissioning of Aba Geometric Power (Pictures) by Abelino(m): 2:15pm On Feb 27
You sound frustrated and bitter. Cry more.
Tap0lane:
Some fools fit claim Peter Obi saved the money Abia used in building this project yet similar project was lacking under him in 8 years or maybe Anambra was lacking electricity then sha.

] See them wailing wailer associate Agulu branch as I burst their bubble before them launch their foolish propaganda
Re: Peter Obi In Abia State For The Commissioning of Aba Geometric Power (Pictures) by descarado: 6:31pm On Feb 27
raumdeuter:

Envious or Jealous of the investment in beer that is worth next to nothing while Abia has power plant to show
Abia people do not need your love. Thank you.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Imo state : Assa North-ohaji South Project(photos) / Peter Obi Reacts To Owo Bandit Attack / Ambode Thanks Tinubu, Party Leaders, Says I’m Ready For The Primaries

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.