Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,106 members, 7,814,884 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 10:03 PM

'The Protest Will Go On': NLC insists After Emergency Meeting With FG - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 'The Protest Will Go On': NLC insists After Emergency Meeting With FG (12966 Views)

How EndSARS Protest Will Shape 2023 Elections / NLC Insists On Monday Protest Despite Court Order / NLC Insists On Total Strike After Meeting FG Delegation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 'The Protest Will Go On': NLC insists After Emergency Meeting With FG by cjudy(m): 7:40am On Feb 27
Chibuzoripob:
grin bragging of disguise Obidient ;Ds cool
Ebi pawo

Re: 'The Protest Will Go On': NLC insists After Emergency Meeting With FG by marlow1962(m): 7:40am On Feb 27
matify83:
The government should allow the peaceful protest go on and not try to scuttle it by importing street urchins to disrupt the procession.

It is the inalienable right of the people to engage in peaceful protest and the police most as a duty protect the protesters from harm.
Lol street urchins self dy hungry too.
Re: 'The Protest Will Go On': NLC insists After Emergency Meeting With FG by Akwamkpuruamu: 7:41am On Feb 27
yarimo:
AJAERO has another motives, just using NLC as platform to unleash it

Ebin pa wa oooo
Re: 'The Protest Will Go On': NLC insists After Emergency Meeting With FG by Exceed15: 7:43am On Feb 27
Good one for NLC for not chicken out by their deceit & threats. Shame on TUC... Peaceful protest is our civic Right. Anyone trying to leverage it to steal it destroy properties should be dealt with. Simple
Re: 'The Protest Will Go On': NLC insists After Emergency Meeting With FG by lexy2014: 7:44am On Feb 27
Difrent:

Even from your tone..... It's obvious you are calming down. Stay calm BAT will fix Nigeria.

what is spoilt that Tinubu is fixing?

I thought that Tinubu told Nigerians that Buhari was Nigeria's only solution?

I thought Tinubu told Nigerians that he is going to continue from where Buhari stopped?

so which fix is he fixing?

Re: 'The Protest Will Go On': NLC insists After Emergency Meeting With FG by mignone(f): 7:45am On Feb 27
Googledotcom:
Why having meetings with FG if labour are not planning to compromise ?
Meetings are part of d due process.
Re: 'The Protest Will Go On': NLC insists After Emergency Meeting With FG by Exceed15: 7:46am On Feb 27
yarimo:

Why are you this dumb? Are you happy about the hardship across the country. This is beyond Ajaero. It is about Nigerians.
Re: 'The Protest Will Go On': NLC insists After Emergency Meeting With FG by Chibuzoripob: 7:47am On Feb 27
cjudy:

Ebi pawo
Ebi yen lo ma pa e cool
Re: 'The Protest Will Go On': NLC insists After Emergency Meeting With FG by LucemFerre: 7:50am On Feb 27
What is the protest going to achieve again?

1 Like

Re: 'The Protest Will Go On': NLC insists After Emergency Meeting With FG by meum: 8:00am On Feb 27
Difrent:

NLC = LABOUR PARTY

NLC is on its own with it's labour party induced protests
Hunger knows no political party, religion nor tribe.

I really care less about the protest. However, for those that are hungry they are free to express themselves to let the government know.
Re: 'The Protest Will Go On': NLC insists After Emergency Meeting With FG by Exceed15: 8:03am On Feb 27
Okoroawusa:
Any protest or strike wey no shut down Lagos na strike?
Lagos is alive and bubbling this early morning .

Dey play
Re: 'The Protest Will Go On': NLC insists After Emergency Meeting With FG by Exceed15: 8:04am On Feb 27
Scholace:
Same way Buhari you and your father asslick for good 8 years fix Nigeria

Looool.. don't mind that brainless fellow.
Re: 'The Protest Will Go On': NLC insists After Emergency Meeting With FG by Faithy04: 8:05am On Feb 27
They should hold a fruitful meeting that will end to the bad economy state
Protest is not the solution
Re: 'The Protest Will Go On': NLC insists After Emergency Meeting With FG by femmoy(m): 8:09am On Feb 27
Googledotcom:
Why having meetings with FG if labour are not planning to compromise ?

To negotiate terms with the FG and go for the best bet in favour of the masses.
Re: 'The Protest Will Go On': NLC insists After Emergency Meeting With FG by femmoy(m): 8:11am On Feb 27
Nairalander248:

Shotop

He might be right, Oshiomole comes to mind.
Re: 'The Protest Will Go On': NLC insists After Emergency Meeting With FG by Enaibe01: 8:15am On Feb 27
Don't be surprised that three hours before the protest, you will hear that the protest have been suspended
Re: 'The Protest Will Go On': NLC insists After Emergency Meeting With FG by Dyfynezz12(m): 8:21am On Feb 27
Okoroawusa:
Any protest or strike wey no shut down Lagos na strike?
Lagos is alive and bubbling this early morning .
100% true

1 Like

Re: 'The Protest Will Go On': NLC insists After Emergency Meeting With FG by Inosky(m): 8:23am On Feb 27
It's needed but it may not have much impact because Lagos government is against mass protest, TUC and NANS leaders have been bought. Tinupooo is a master strategist in 'divide and rule' tactics, using bribe and armed forces to achieve his aim and don't have any clue how economy is run but only that of corrupt cartel business.
Re: 'The Protest Will Go On': NLC insists After Emergency Meeting With FG by ambale(m): 8:45am On Feb 27
Jokerman:
So the settlement no reach this time?? grin

We are all suffering and smiling and enjoying it... What the protest needed for again?😂

It might not be getting all the results, but imagine people are not speaking up, by now dollar for don reach like 3k or more

Petrol for don cross 1500 sef

This government looks too unserious and the labour are trying at least to take them up once in a while
Re: 'The Protest Will Go On': NLC insists After Emergency Meeting With FG by Chickensoup: 8:45am On Feb 27
Difrent:

NLC = LABOUR PARTY

We all have our favored party so whether NLC officials support labour party, it's nobody business. Right now they are protesting hardship and they have made it known.
Re: 'The Protest Will Go On': NLC insists After Emergency Meeting With FG by LalastiklaIa(m): 8:56am On Feb 27
Difrent:

NLC = LABOUR PARTY

I am so sorry But

YOU BE MUMU undecided
Re: 'The Protest Will Go On': NLC insists After Emergency Meeting With FG by Mccullum: 9:05am On Feb 27
Validated:
Tinubu does not understand governance.

What Tinubu understand in governance, for to attain it, it'll take you 70 years experience.

Talk is the most cheaper commodity if it'll be sold like a commodity.
Re: 'The Protest Will Go On': NLC insists After Emergency Meeting With FG by cjudy(m): 9:12am On Feb 27
Chibuzoripob:
Ebi yen lo ma pa e cool
Ezi ofia
Re: 'The Protest Will Go On': NLC insists After Emergency Meeting With FG by DaTruths: 9:32am On Feb 27
yarimo:

That's an allegation.

Till he unleashes those "another" motives.

For now, the protest is for the benefit of suffering agbadorians.

We easterners are happy with tinubu, if he can raise dollar to 5k, i will vote for him.
Re: 'The Protest Will Go On': NLC insists After Emergency Meeting With FG by yarimo(m): 10:03am On Feb 27
Exceed15:

Why are you this dumb? Are you happy about the hardship across the country. This is beyond Ajaero. It is about Nigerians.
How is that your business na? Busy body
Re: 'The Protest Will Go On': NLC insists After Emergency Meeting With FG by Walllee: 10:17am On Feb 27
yarimo:
Yes the same way your fada protested against Jonathan,when nothing even happen,u no see say ur fada get Bad motive that time?,you this boy you no get sense walai
Re: 'The Protest Will Go On': NLC insists After Emergency Meeting With FG by DrAda(f): 10:28am On Feb 27
Do people still trust this group? I will be surprised if they do
Re: 'The Protest Will Go On': NLC insists After Emergency Meeting With FG by blowjohn(m): 10:30am On Feb 27
Slytiger:
If it doesn't go on, then they are foolish.

Foolish?

If it doesn't go on they are madddddd.

Why did they even attend the emergency meeting??
Re: 'The Protest Will Go On': NLC insists After Emergency Meeting With FG by Difrent: 10:45am On Feb 27
LalastiklaIa:

I am not sorry to say this
But
I BE MUMU undecided
Re: 'The Protest Will Go On': NLC insists After Emergency Meeting With FG by Difrent: 10:49am On Feb 27
Chickensoup:

We all have our favored party so whether NLC officials support labour party, it's nobody business. Right now they are protesting hardship and they have made it known.

You are wrong, NLC created Labour party
Re: 'The Protest Will Go On': NLC insists After Emergency Meeting With FG by LalastiklaIa(m): 11:20am On Feb 27
[quote author=Difrent post=128669636][/quote]

I said it grin

I just knew it grin

I shouldn't have been sorry
Re: 'The Protest Will Go On': NLC insists After Emergency Meeting With FG by LalastiklaIa(m): 11:20am On Feb 27
[quote author=Difrent post=128669636][/quote]

I said it grin

I just knew it grin

I shouldn't have been sorry

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

FG Launches Single Register On Poor, Vulnerable / Buhari Approves Posting Of 95 Ambassadors – Designate / Abba Kyayi: There's Been No Formal Extradition Request - IGP

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.