Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,446 members, 7,816,028 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:59 PM

₦‎30 Billion Palliatives: I Hold You In High Esteem - Akpabio To Governors - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / ₦‎30 Billion Palliatives: I Hold You In High Esteem - Akpabio To Governors (17538 Views)

NLC Faults N180 Billion Palliatives, Says Governors Will Frustrate Programme / COVID-19 Palliatives: – I Forgive My Accusers – Sadiya Farouq / Why I Hold Goodluck Jonathan In High Esteem - President Buhari. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ₦‎30 Billion Palliatives: I Hold You In High Esteem - Akpabio To Governors by BarrElChapo(m): 7:49am On Feb 27
Akpabio is a demon.
Re: ₦‎30 Billion Palliatives: I Hold You In High Esteem - Akpabio To Governors by dom(m): 7:57am On Feb 27
He's a garrulous, uncouth fellow.
Re: ₦‎30 Billion Palliatives: I Hold You In High Esteem - Akpabio To Governors by Elinosweet143(f): 7:58am On Feb 27
Who else doesn't understand what was written above after reading it like 3 times but instead just seeing the 30b naira that have probably sunk down. Na only the money me dey see oh
Re: ₦‎30 Billion Palliatives: I Hold You In High Esteem - Akpabio To Governors by jogojogo: 8:14am On Feb 27
References1:

https://punchng.com/n30bn-allowance-akpabio-makes-a-u-turn-apologises-to-govs/?amp

Akpabio, Akpabio...you didn't say anything here
What are you trying to say please
Re: ₦‎30 Billion Palliatives: I Hold You In High Esteem - Akpabio To Governors by ObalendeCMS: 8:19am On Feb 27
30BG tivs.
Re: ₦‎30 Billion Palliatives: I Hold You In High Esteem - Akpabio To Governors by ceejayluv(m): 8:25am On Feb 27
Funkyswagzz:
Akpabio need to address his statement on 30 billion shared to governors. You don't make careless statement and get away with it.
Hahaha... This is a classical example of a non- apology.
Talked much And said nothing.
Re: ₦‎30 Billion Palliatives: I Hold You In High Esteem - Akpabio To Governors by Arabaincubus: 8:28am On Feb 27
Akpabio is irresponsible.
Re: ₦‎30 Billion Palliatives: I Hold You In High Esteem - Akpabio To Governors by Bluntemperor: 8:31am On Feb 27
SoNature:

It's obvious nothing was given.
That's why Seyi Makinde challenged him to provide proof that it was disbursed.
I don't know why Akpabio talks without considering the implications first.

Money To Governors -Between Misconceptions And Reality:
This your Misinformation get as e bi or why are you reading upside down?
Tell the Truth always and stop playing to the gallery like others on this Forum - always castigating, without offering any single Solutions!
What I read Seyi Makinde saying was- the Money was not up to what Senator Akpabio said,then the question was - •How much was given to each Governor of Nigeria by the Red Chamber?
•Why can't the Governor, including Governor Makinde State his own side?
How much he received,on behalf of the Oyo State People?
•Why are the Nairaland Forum defending the Governors- or Una share part of the Governors jumbo Legacies?
Can't each Governor talk by themselves and defend himself?
Or because of hate for Akpabio,so Una don Mumu pass like this?
As a reminder,this is an Average of how much Nigerian Governors have taking or are sitting on :
•1- NBILLIONS Palliatives from Federal Govt,since late 2023!
•2.Quarterly Sharing of Money from Federation Accounts - that has made Most States to be Lazy- with many Youths Unemployed in their States!
•3.NBillions Allocated by the States- in their Annual Budgets- that is always Spent , without any Accountabilities, every year,that includes- Huge Security Votes!
4.13% - Oil Derivations that is specifically earmarked for the Oil Producing States!
N/ B- what is happening now is like- when Buhari paid the Nigeria-Delta Regions - Back,- To Back Money -( 2021-to - 2023) through their Governors and all of them kept quiet, including Okowa,etc, Except Wike- who told us what the used such Money for!
• Now, Senator Akpabio - have spoken his mind on these,but some people here in this Forum, choose to be insulting him because of Elections losses that have gone past!
•No Be JuJu be that - that these Governors have turned Emperors,as they hide under the ineffective NIGERIAN Constitution but you are here on this Forum,abusing those who released the money, without asking your State Governors - how much have you received so far and why can't the People of the States feel the impacts , especially in this trying time of Nigerians-going through the unbearable Economic parameters!
But here on Nairaland Forum, you are lamenting - 'e bin NPA e'!
Shameful to LP, PDP appendages and some Foolish Masses - who is being used unknownly and without Common Sense! Masses are supposed to challenge their Rulers,so that things will get better but we have been Corrupted by the ruthless Politicians,who show no mercy to this Masses!
-See what Prof.Barth Nnaji -is doing in Aba- for a Single man to bring Light/ Power to the whole Environment - by using Gas!
Is that too much for Our Governors to do for their States?

2 Likes

Re: ₦‎30 Billion Palliatives: I Hold You In High Esteem - Akpabio To Governors by ITbomb(m): 8:36am On Feb 27
Funkyswagzz:
Akpabio need to address his statement on 30 billion shared to governors. You don't make careless statement and get away with it.
He started his statement with "UNVERIFIED", so you can't really hold him. He can go away with it
Re: ₦‎30 Billion Palliatives: I Hold You In High Esteem - Akpabio To Governors by Vulcan24(m): 8:38am On Feb 27
Elinosweet143:
Who else doesn't understand what was written above after reading it like 3 times but instead just seeing the 30b naira that have probably sunk down. Na only the money me dey see oh

Absolute gibberish, these guys compose writs to make as if they are working but discuss differently amongst their croonies.

2 Likes

Re: ₦‎30 Billion Palliatives: I Hold You In High Esteem - Akpabio To Governors by Vulcan24(m): 8:42am On Feb 27
Bluntemperor:

This your Misinformation get as e bi or why are you reading upside down?
Tell the Truth always and stop playing to the gallery like others on this Forum - always castigating, without offering any single Solutions!
What I read Seyi Makinde saying was- the Money was not up to what Senator Akpabio said,then the question was - How much was given to each Governor of Nigeria by the Red Chamber?
Why can't the Governor, including Governor Makinde State his own side?
How much he received,on behalf of the Oyo State People?
Why are the Nairaland Forum defending the Governors ?
Can't each Governor talk by themselves?
Or because of hate for Akpabio,so Una don Mumu past like this?
As a reminder,this is an Average ofhow much Nigeria Governors have taking or are sitting on :
1- NBILLIONS Palliatives from Federal Govt,since late 2023!
2.Quarterly Sharing of Money from Federation Accounts - that has made Most States to be Lazy- with many Youths Unemployed in their States!
3.NBillions Allocated by the States- in their Annual Budgets- that is always Spent , without any Accountabilities, every year,that includes- Huge Security Votes!
4.13% - Oil Derivations that is specifically earmarked for the Oil Producing States!
N/ B- what is happening now is like- when Buhari paid the Nigeria-Delta Regions - Back,- To Back Money -( 2021-to - 2023) through their Governors and all of them kept quiet, Except Wike- who told us what the used such Money for!
• Now, Senator Akpabio - have spoken his mind on these,but some people here in this Forum, choose to be insulting him because of Elections losses that have gone past!
No Be JuJu be that - that these Governors have turned Emperors but you are abusing those who released the money, without asking your State Governors - how much have you received so far and why can't the People of the States feel the impacts?
But here on Nairaland Forum, you are lamenting - 'e bin NPA e'!
Shameful to LP, PDP appendages and some Foolish Masses - who is being used unknownly and without Common Sense!
See what Prog.Barth N

Because most ppl in Lagos are on self sustenance, we don't hear of any allocation or disbursement! They keep collecting taxes on top the one wey dem don chop
Re: ₦‎30 Billion Palliatives: I Hold You In High Esteem - Akpabio To Governors by maasoap(m): 8:47am On Feb 27
Funkyswagzz:
Read that statement again, he didn't retract what he said about 30 billion naira. If anything, he deserves our praises on this.

1 Like

Re: ₦‎30 Billion Palliatives: I Hold You In High Esteem - Akpabio To Governors by maasoap(m): 8:49am On Feb 27
Elinosweet143:
Probably trying to appease the govs for giving them out, lol. But he didn't make u-turn concerning the 30 billion naira statement

2 Likes

Re: ₦‎30 Billion Palliatives: I Hold You In High Esteem - Akpabio To Governors by NaijaCover(m): 8:58am On Feb 27
Inukwa ooooo
Re: ₦‎30 Billion Palliatives: I Hold You In High Esteem - Akpabio To Governors by FirstCounsel(m): 9:15am On Feb 27
grin cheesy
garriAndsugar:
One clown is holding his fellow clowns in high esteem
Re: ₦‎30 Billion Palliatives: I Hold You In High Esteem - Akpabio To Governors by Bimpe29: 9:15am On Feb 27
How would the number 3rd citizen of the nation be talking gibberish in the first place?
Re: ₦‎30 Billion Palliatives: I Hold You In High Esteem - Akpabio To Governors by BigYash: 9:33am On Feb 27
Funkyswagzz:
Na you he wan explain am to? grin They owe nobody any explanation, because they are all above the law.. That is why they will do everything possible to get to that corridor of power..

3 Likes

Re: ₦‎30 Billion Palliatives: I Hold You In High Esteem - Akpabio To Governors by Tonididdyx: 9:40am On Feb 27
Now playing:

Kcp2- lie lie Mohammed

( I love this song 🎶)
Re: ₦‎30 Billion Palliatives: I Hold You In High Esteem - Akpabio To Governors by Celestialsword: 9:43am On Feb 27
These are spent forces that should have retired but because of of the corrupt system they find themselves, they are still relevant in the scheme of things.

2 Likes

Re: ₦‎30 Billion Palliatives: I Hold You In High Esteem - Akpabio To Governors by Edipet(m): 9:46am On Feb 27
Nokio2:
No how this man will do 4yrs as Sp..

Yesterday I realise 9ja don finish

Patapata

One guy post pic of sniper bottle for IG

Come write "I'm about to end it all"

FTC come ansa "brotherly, drink remain for me abeg ,even if na two spoons, since 3wks my money never complete to buy d bottle"
😂😂😂😂😂
Re: ₦‎30 Billion Palliatives: I Hold You In High Esteem - Akpabio To Governors by Celestialsword: 9:46am On Feb 27
BarrElChapo:
Akpabio is a demon.
It's the nigerian lopsided system that tamed him.
Re: ₦‎30 Billion Palliatives: I Hold You In High Esteem - Akpabio To Governors by Edipet(m): 9:47am On Feb 27
Prince2324:
This man is actually telling the truth but to the detriment of ruling class
yeah. It could be
Re: ₦‎30 Billion Palliatives: I Hold You In High Esteem - Akpabio To Governors by Yankee101: 9:50am On Feb 27
Before they gather and have you removed
Re: ₦‎30 Billion Palliatives: I Hold You In High Esteem - Akpabio To Governors by Bluntemperor: 10:15am On Feb 27
Vulcan24:

Because most ppl in Lagos are on self sustenance, we don't hear of any allocation or disbursement! They keep collecting taxes on top the one wey dem don chop

Nonsense excuses!
You are exactly one of those who have Jundice and a man with such a chronic dieseas only think that 'all things are Yellow'in his eyes!
I am a proud Lagosians, from Epe dynasty!
So why Lagos and what about your State? Can you seat down and do Analysis of how Much NBILLIONS,if not Trillions,your State Governors have Collected since your State was created,at least ALL the States have been collecting the - quarterly Federal Allocation Funds and what have they done for the Peopl-only to sent these Money to - London, Europe,New York or Dubai,while you lack- Clean Water,good Roads,Hospitals-for the Populace,good and Standard Schools,etc,at home!
•In Lagos State,now we have Intercity -Railways,BRT and very soon,the Construction of 4-th Mainland Bridge!
-Show me your State and any other States,with the Homongous- Multi-NBILLIONS - that is not - Self- Sustaining,that have been collecting Money and Taxes on behalf of the People? Corruption have sink many State Governors,for they can't Accounts for these Resources on behalf of the People!
•The Authority in Lagos State may not be Saints,as far as Politicians are concerned, but they have been doing their best, and have been put on their toes, for better performance,to change what Lagos used to be!.
Where is your State and Areas,Mr Man?

2 Likes

Re: ₦‎30 Billion Palliatives: I Hold You In High Esteem - Akpabio To Governors by blowjohn(m): 10:27am On Feb 27
Not needed if the dollar rate is below 500 naira and price of fuel is below 200 naira. That's what they shud be targeting to ease life.
At least we know stable electricity cannot be achieved till Michael Faraday appears again.

Any thing that cannot bring down dollar rate, and fuel price with increased food production is a waste of time. Things will only get worse.
If u like dash nigerians 100k every month. The money go finish before 1 week. Even the debt people dey owe alone go swallow am.
Re: ₦‎30 Billion Palliatives: I Hold You In High Esteem - Akpabio To Governors by Funkyswagzz(m): 10:28am On Feb 27
ITbomb:

He started his statement with "UNVERIFIED", so you can't really hold him. He can go away with it

Did he forget he is a he senate president.. there are certain things you don't politicize
Re: ₦‎30 Billion Palliatives: I Hold You In High Esteem - Akpabio To Governors by valentineuwakwe(m): 10:55am On Feb 27
Was the money shared or not?
Re: ₦‎30 Billion Palliatives: I Hold You In High Esteem - Akpabio To Governors by Johnnyessence(m): 11:06am On Feb 27
Good response from Akpabio
Re: ₦‎30 Billion Palliatives: I Hold You In High Esteem - Akpabio To Governors by Dsimmer: 11:12am On Feb 27
Each governor should embark on investment into at least 3 large scale farming combined with agro industrialization in their states.
Re: ₦‎30 Billion Palliatives: I Hold You In High Esteem - Akpabio To Governors by IBB007: 11:16am On Feb 27
Lol…but seriously, this man too dey misyarn
Re: ₦‎30 Billion Palliatives: I Hold You In High Esteem - Akpabio To Governors by harsysky(m): 11:58am On Feb 27

God bless Tinubu and curse those that voted him.
Re: ₦‎30 Billion Palliatives: I Hold You In High Esteem - Akpabio To Governors by misterjosh(m): 3:44pm On Feb 27
You have just said absolutely nothing angry

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Kaduna Provides 77 Patrol Vehicles , 50 Motorcycles To Police / PHOTOS: Okorocha And Ganduje Visit Buhari / Akin Alabi Receives His Certificate Of Return

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.