Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,744 members, 7,817,056 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:35 AM

Serene View Of Ife, From The Palace Of The Ooni - Culture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Serene View Of Ife, From The Palace Of The Ooni (1318 Views)

Pictures Of The New Palace Of Olubadan Of Ibadan / The Ooni Of Ife Wearing The Aare Crown As He Parades The Ancient Ife Town / The Beautiful Palace Of The Ooni Of Ife (Photos, Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Serene View Of Ife, From The Palace Of The Ooni by AfonjaFula: 1:09am On Feb 27
Ife, Osuns monarch heartland.
Is this the best Palace in Nigeria?

Re: Serene View Of Ife, From The Palace Of The Ooni by Strafudeen: 1:14am On Feb 27
All I see are brown roofs

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Serene View Of Ife, From The Palace Of The Ooni by Pristine664: 1:24am On Feb 27
AfonjaFula, another Obidient tribalist creating a thread about Yoruba town.

Una obsession don turn schizophrenia las las. cool

8 Likes

Re: Serene View Of Ife, From The Palace Of The Ooni by SpatialKing(m): 1:44am On Feb 27
Oops eyes 👀 sore
Re: Serene View Of Ife, From The Palace Of The Ooni by hedeybody: 1:56am On Feb 27
There so many palace we have.

2 Likes

Re: Serene View Of Ife, From The Palace Of The Ooni by matify83: 2:15am On Feb 27
So many cars noticed in the inner and outer courts of the palace.
Does the Oni ride in a convoy also?

More greenery would have added beauty to the serenity of this palace.

@op, a little correct on your header.
It's SERENE

2 Likes

Re: Serene View Of Ife, From The Palace Of The Ooni by nazicartel(m): 2:16am On Feb 27
matify83:
So many cars noticed in the inner and outer quarters of the palace.

A touch of greenery would have added beauty to the serenity of this palace.
yes oo
Re: Serene View Of Ife, From The Palace Of The Ooni by dalongjnr: 5:54am On Feb 27
Good one.
Re: Serene View Of Ife, From The Palace Of The Ooni by Rexymania(m): 7:40am On Feb 27
Beautiful
Re: Serene View Of Ife, From The Palace Of The Ooni by YinkaOlusesi16(m): 8:24am On Feb 27
Nice one 👍
Re: Serene View Of Ife, From The Palace Of The Ooni by EmiloCorn: 9:02am On Feb 27
That is my hometown right there cool

I can even see the roof of my grandfathers house in the background. Nice one camera man

1 Like

Re: Serene View Of Ife, From The Palace Of The Ooni by AfonjaFula: 9:12am On Feb 27
EmiloCorn:
That is my hometown right there cool

I can even see the roof of my grandfathers house in the background. Nice one camera man

Wow, me too

1 Like

Re: Serene View Of Ife, From The Palace Of The Ooni by AfonjaFula: 9:16am On Feb 27
SpatialKing:
Oops eyes 👀 sore

Where in Enugu is half of this. Yamir1

1 Like

Re: Serene View Of Ife, From The Palace Of The Ooni by AfonjaFula: 9:17am On Feb 27
Strafudeen:

Ur fàda. Go to Enugu, worst than anywhere in Nigeria.
Potopoto Biafra

1 Like

Re: Serene View Of Ife, From The Palace Of The Ooni by AfonjaFula: 9:23am On Feb 27
Pristine664:
AfonjaFula, another Obidient tribalist creating a thread about Yoruba town.

Una obsession don turn schizophrenia las las. cool

Shey our Lokan.
Ur fadà dia
Re: Serene View Of Ife, From The Palace Of The Ooni by AfonjaFula: 9:24am On Feb 27
matify83:
So many cars noticed in the inner and outer courts of the palace.

More greenery would have added beauty to the serenity of this palace.

@op, a little correct on your header.
It's SERENE

Oh, thank you
Re: Serene View Of Ife, From The Palace Of The Ooni by ruggedtimi(m): 11:15am On Feb 27
All i see are cars littered everywhere.
Re: Serene View Of Ife, From The Palace Of The Ooni by Facidio: 12:17pm On Feb 27
So the ooni is aowed to leave in opulence while he's surrounded by poor and hungry people with brown dirty old ugly ricketing looking houses everywhere. If it's a pastor that has this now hell would have been let loosed

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Serene View Of Ife, From The Palace Of The Ooni by DevilsEqual(m): 2:15pm On Feb 27
Facidio:
So the ooni is aowed to leave in opulence while he's surrounded by poor and hungry people with brown dirty old ugly ricketing looking houses everywhere. If it's a pastor that has this now hell would have been let loosed

So he should demolish other peoples old houses or he should build new ones for there

We really need to run an IQ test for all SE people, I know the IQ points will be in the double digits but there a diff between 99 and 12...

We need to know the exact average value cheesy cheesy cheesy

Strafudeen:

2 Likes

Re: Serene View Of Ife, From The Palace Of The Ooni by Pristine664: 2:53pm On Feb 27
DevilsEqual:

So he should demolish other peoples old houses or he should build new ones for there

We really need to run an IQ test for all SE people, I know the IQ points will be in the double digits but there a diff between 99 and 12...

You see ehnn, those guys are irredeemable and you wonder why hate and divk measuring did so much damage to their psyche.

They want Ooni to demolish people's ancestral homes in Ile-Ife (for that matter) that have been in existence for several hundreds of years.

2 Likes

Re: Serene View Of Ife, From The Palace Of The Ooni by Pristine664: 2:55pm On Feb 27
Facidio:

Do you have any proof that people living in those brown roofs are poor and hungry??
Re: Serene View Of Ife, From The Palace Of The Ooni by Facidio: 2:58pm On Feb 27
Pristine664:

Do you have any proof that people living in those brown roofs are poor and hungry??

If they are not poor and hungry they would have gotten nice looking houses with at least a coloured roof like the ooni. Even a blind man can see that the ooni palace is surrounded with poverty
Re: Serene View Of Ife, From The Palace Of The Ooni by missjekyll: 2:58pm On Feb 27
This all looks terrible. Why so many cars like a motor park? Where are the trees and courtyards. Thought he was well travelled. Expected more
Re: Serene View Of Ife, From The Palace Of The Ooni by Pristine664: 3:00pm On Feb 27
Facidio:

If they are not poor and hungry they would have gotten nice looking houses with at least a coloured roof like the ooni. Even a blind man can see that the ooni palace is surrounded with poverty
ok
Re: Serene View Of Ife, From The Palace Of The Ooni by Facidio: 3:01pm On Feb 27
DevilsEqual:

Am from the SS mind you,... and we are not asslickers who see red and call it black. We say things the way they are. So you can run he IQ test on ur numb skulls who are hypocrites and back stabbers. We can sponsor you should u not have funds to get the IQ machines

Re: Serene View Of Ife, From The Palace Of The Ooni by Blackfire(m): 4:18pm On Mar 05
Brown worn out roof

(1) (Reply)

Akwa/cross Isong Ooo, Proverb Time (ekong Nkeeee: ) / Mme Ma Fi / Disgusting Attributes Of A Typical Nigerian Man. You've Got To Read This!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.