Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,521 members, 7,823,247 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 07:28 AM

FEC Approves Construction Of Lagos-calabar Coastal Highway To Hitech - Properties (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / FEC Approves Construction Of Lagos-calabar Coastal Highway To Hitech (16099 Views)

Aerial View Of LAGOS-CALABAR COASTAL HIGHWAY: From Victoria Island, Landmark Bea / Lagos Removes Shanties On Coastal Road Alignment (Photos) / Construction Of 6self-contain Hostel Frm Start To Finish With Cost Saving Advice (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: FEC Approves Construction Of Lagos-calabar Coastal Highway To Hitech by aribisala0(m): 11:14am On Feb 28
Kukutenla:

grin cheesy cheesy
Oh it's about budget now. I thought funding is not an issue. See how you're turnionurown grin cheesy

Umahi is pioneering concrete and reinforced steel roads in Nigeria

He has credibility as a registered engineer with over thirty years experience in the industry.

He also has credibility because he has been able to shut the contractors up with minimal stress, something Fashola could only dream of.

The issue is what Umahi brings to the table as an Engineer
He did not pioneer concrete roads in Nigeria
Re: FEC Approves Construction Of Lagos-calabar Coastal Highway To Hitech by Kukutenla: 11:14am On Feb 28
aribisala0:

It is about idea

scroll up

You argued that very vigorously
Have you changed your mind?

Dangote is not an Engineer

That is the point

Being an engineer is what led Umahi to Pioneer concrete roads in Nigeria

That was your argument

Have you changed your mind,were you mistaken?
Changed my mind as how?
I'm pointing out to you the difference between a Dangote saying something on national TV and a govt official manking it into a policy.
You don't know the difference? Why have I now been wasting my time with you?
Re: FEC Approves Construction Of Lagos-calabar Coastal Highway To Hitech by aribisala0(m): 11:16am On Feb 28
Kukutenla:

Changed my mind as how?
I'm pointing out to you the difference between a Dangote saying something on national TV and a govt official manking it into a policy.
You don't know the difference? Why have I now been wasting my time with you?
What is the policy?
Re: FEC Approves Construction Of Lagos-calabar Coastal Highway To Hitech by Kukutenla: 11:17am On Feb 28
aribisala0:

The issue is what Umahi brings to the table as an Engineer
He did not pioneer concrete roads in Nigeria
I have given you three things he brought to the table as an Engineer. You can't counter any of those can you?

i. Ajaokuta gets a new lease of life
ii. We get durable roads up to fifty years
iii. The contractors know they can't mess with him cause he knows what they know so he can't be dribbled.

He is pioneering concrete and reinforced steel for federal contractors in Nigeria.

You need to make your peace with these fact
Re: FEC Approves Construction Of Lagos-calabar Coastal Highway To Hitech by Kukutenla: 11:18am On Feb 28
aribisala0:

That is the policy?
Now the light is coming on 💡
Re: FEC Approves Construction Of Lagos-calabar Coastal Highway To Hitech by aribisala0(m): 11:20am On Feb 28
Kukutenla:

Now the light is coming on 💡

That was a typo

I meant to type

What is the policy
I will edit

Please tell me

What is the policy?
Re: FEC Approves Construction Of Lagos-calabar Coastal Highway To Hitech by Kukutenla: 11:22am On Feb 28
aribisala0:

That was a typo

I meant to type

What is the policy
I will edit

Please tell me

What is the policy?
The policy is that henceforth, all federal roads will be built with concrete and reinforced steel as against asphalt and bitumen mix that was in use previously. With this, we get more durable and heat resistant roads with an average lifespan of fifty years as against previous 20 years of asphalt roads.
Gerrit? 💡
Re: FEC Approves Construction Of Lagos-calabar Coastal Highway To Hitech by aribisala0(m): 11:29am On Feb 28
Kukutenla:

The policy is that henceforth, all federal roads will be built with concrete and reinforced steel as against asphalt and bitumen mix that was in use previously. With this, we get more durable and heat resistant roads with an average lifespan of fifty years as against previous 20 years of asphalt roads.
Gerrit? 💡

Where is this policy gazetted?

Where can I find a copy?
Re: FEC Approves Construction Of Lagos-calabar Coastal Highway To Hitech by Kukutenla: 11:33am On Feb 28
aribisala0:

Where is this policy gazetted?

Where can I find a copy?
Check in the FMW archives
Re: FEC Approves Construction Of Lagos-calabar Coastal Highway To Hitech by aribisala0(m): 11:33am On Feb 28
Kukutenla:

Check in the FMW archives

You made the claim can you back it up?
Re: FEC Approves Construction Of Lagos-calabar Coastal Highway To Hitech by Kukutenla: 11:36am On Feb 28
aribisala0:

You made the claim can you back it up?
What claim?
Re: FEC Approves Construction Of Lagos-calabar Coastal Highway To Hitech by aribisala0(m): 11:39am On Feb 28
Kukutenla:

What claim?
About a so called policy
What is the policy?
Where is it written and who approved it?
Has it been gazetted?
Re: FEC Approves Construction Of Lagos-calabar Coastal Highway To Hitech by Kukutenla: 11:45am On Feb 28
aribisala0:

About a so called policy
What is the policy?
Where is it written and who approved it?
Has it been gazetted?
All these questions and many more will be answered when you approach the ministry of works
Rest!!
Re: FEC Approves Construction Of Lagos-calabar Coastal Highway To Hitech by aribisala0(m): 11:52am On Feb 28
Kukutenla:

All these questions and many more will be answered when you approach the ministry of works
Rest!!
So in short you just fabricated it like the claim that Umahi pioneered concrete roads in Nigeria
Re: FEC Approves Construction Of Lagos-calabar Coastal Highway To Hitech by Kukutenla: 11:57am On Feb 28
aribisala0:

So in short you just fabricated it like the claim that Umahi pioneered concrete roads in Nigeria
I fabricated what Umahi said and I gave you links?
If you don't have anything meaningful to say just drop your phone and start picking egusi
Re: FEC Approves Construction Of Lagos-calabar Coastal Highway To Hitech by aribisala0(m): 12:05pm On Feb 28
Kukutenla:

I fabricated what Umahi said and I gave you links?
If you don't have anything meaningful to say just drop your phone and start picking egusi

You fabricated thisthis

Kukutenla:

Gerrit? 💡

Where did you get that from?
Re: FEC Approves Construction Of Lagos-calabar Coastal Highway To Hitech by Kukutenla: 12:07pm On Feb 28
aribisala0:

You fabricated thisthis

Where did you get that from?
From the minister obviously 🙄
Re: FEC Approves Construction Of Lagos-calabar Coastal Highway To Hitech by aribisala0(m): 12:29pm On Feb 28
Kukutenla:

From the minister obviously 🙄
You are in a WhatsApp group?
Re: FEC Approves Construction Of Lagos-calabar Coastal Highway To Hitech by Kukutenla: 1:09pm On Feb 28
aribisala0:

You are in a WhatsApp group?
Do you have to be in a WhatsApp group to hear from the minister?
Are you in a WhatsApp group with Fashola and Dangote
Re: FEC Approves Construction Of Lagos-calabar Coastal Highway To Hitech by aribisala0(m): 1:22pm On Feb 28
Kukutenla:

Do you have to be in a WhatsApp group to hear from the minister?
Are you in a WhatsApp group with Fashola and Dangote
I get my information online and have shared sources e.g where I got that HITECH will pay for the road.
Where did you get this So called policy from?
Re: FEC Approves Construction Of Lagos-calabar Coastal Highway To Hitech by Kukutenla: 1:47pm On Feb 28
aribisala0:

I get my information online and have shared sources e.g where I got that HITECH will pay for the road.
Where did you get this So called policy from?
I got it online and I've shared sources
Re: FEC Approves Construction Of Lagos-calabar Coastal Highway To Hitech by aribisala0(m): 1:52pm On Feb 28
Kukutenla:

I got it online and I've shared sources
No you have not
There is no gazetted government policy to That effect

That is why asked about Gazette
It is just a ministerial desire ,declaration or directive.
The reality is that there is no gazetted policy

How many contracts to That effect has he awarded.
That is the crux

If he wants to build with gold or diamonds all he has to do is pay for it and the contractors will comply
It is not an issue that should warrant arguments with contractors
Re: FEC Approves Construction Of Lagos-calabar Coastal Highway To Hitech by Kukutenla: 2:40pm On Feb 28
aribisala0:

No you have not
There is no gazetted government policy to That effect

That is why asked about Gazette
It is just a ministerial desire ,declaration or directive.
The reality is that there is no gazetted policy

How many contracts to That effect has he awarded.
That is the crux

If he wants to build with gold or diamonds all he has to do is pay for it and the contractors will comply
It is not an issue that should warrant arguments with contractors
Yawns 🥱
Go and argue with Umahi
Bottom line is he has proven to be a round peg in a round hole.
Rest!!
Re: FEC Approves Construction Of Lagos-calabar Coastal Highway To Hitech by aribisala0(m): 2:43pm On Feb 28
Kukutenla:

Yawns 🥱
Go and argue with Umahi
Bottom line is he has proven to be a round peg in a round hole.
Rest!!

Proven .

Already?
In 9 months

How?
What project has he seen through from start to finish

It is too early to say that
He has not proven anything
Re: FEC Approves Construction Of Lagos-calabar Coastal Highway To Hitech by Kukutenla: 2:44pm On Feb 28
aribisala0:

Proven .

Already?
In 9 months

How?
What project has he seen through from start to finish

It is too early to say that
He has not proven anything
I have already highlighted How

You couldn't counter
So rest!!
Re: FEC Approves Construction Of Lagos-calabar Coastal Highway To Hitech by aribisala0(m): 2:49pm On Feb 28
Kukutenla:

I have already highlighted How

You couldn't counter
So rest!!
no
What has he achieved?
Re: FEC Approves Construction Of Lagos-calabar Coastal Highway To Hitech by Kukutenla: 2:56pm On Feb 28
aribisala0:
no
What has he achieved?

Ajaokuta gets a new lease of life
We get durable roads up to fifty years
The contractors know they can't mess with him cause he knows what they know so he can't be dribbled.
grin
Re: FEC Approves Construction Of Lagos-calabar Coastal Highway To Hitech by aribisala0(m): 3:02pm On Feb 28
Kukutenla:

grin
so.his achievement is quarreling with contractors
Re: FEC Approves Construction Of Lagos-calabar Coastal Highway To Hitech by Kukutenla: 3:03pm On Feb 28
aribisala0:
so.his achievement is quarreling with contractors
If that's all you choose to see, none can help you
Re: FEC Approves Construction Of Lagos-calabar Coastal Highway To Hitech by aribisala0(m): 3:08pm On Feb 28
Kukutenla:

If that's all you choose to see, none can help you
He is Minister of Works
What project has he started and completed?
Re: FEC Approves Construction Of Lagos-calabar Coastal Highway To Hitech by Kukutenla: 3:26pm On Feb 28
aribisala0:

He is Minister of Works
What project has he started and completed?
In 9 months?
What project has the president that employed him started and completed? Or is he no longer the Jagaban of the universe
You're beginning to sound bitter to be honest
Like you have something personal against the man
Re: FEC Approves Construction Of Lagos-calabar Coastal Highway To Hitech by aribisala0(m): 3:33pm On Feb 28
Kukutenla:

In 9 months?
What project has the president that employed him started and completed? Or is he no longer the Jagaban of the universe
You're beginning to sound bitter to be honest
Like you have something personal against the man
Exactly so it is too early for the grandiose praise you are dishing out
He has not achieved anything
Once again what is the source for your claim about policy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Hotel Designer / Katsina Central Market On Fire (Photos) / High Quality Clay Roof And Concrete Roof

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.