Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,690 members, 7,816,821 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:53 PM

Forget Ogbunigwe, Ever Heard Of Autonov 1? - Politics (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Forget Ogbunigwe, Ever Heard Of Autonov 1? (26950 Views)

Ogbunigwe Ndigbo Vows To Retaliate Killing Of Igbo In North / Beaf Was Right, Ogbunigwe Was An Anti Aircraft Missile (pic). / Wonders Of The Biafran War Tech (ogbunigwe) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Forget Ogbunigwe, Ever Heard Of Autonov 1? by manny4life(m): 5:13am On Nov 15, 2011
meonbooty:

I understand your frustration. Very normal. And very typical of people with low IQ. When they run out of ideas, they get mad and belligerent.

Aigbofa might be right, you need Dr. Phill. Not tomorrow, not today, like YESTERDAY.

I cannot LAUGH ENOUGH, Frustration? About what exactly? Nah dude, my low IQ by his grace has earned someplace great to where I am and by the grace of God, if you want to see for yourself, feel free to meet me up @ metro center. I cannot speak of you, where has your high IQ earned you?   I am not mad nor belligerent, I'm only laughing at stupidity, Making my fun while it last.
Re: Forget Ogbunigwe, Ever Heard Of Autonov 1? by Obiagu1(m): 5:14am On Nov 15, 2011
manny4life:

Now this is a warning NOTE to all three of y'all, I will never quote you on NL and you won't quote me.

Now take your help and free teaching and whatever it is, like I old HOMO-TROLL, you can take it and shove up your as/s grin grin grin grin COOL?

Why waste your time talking to the same psycho with multiple usernames?
Re: Forget Ogbunigwe, Ever Heard Of Autonov 1? by manny4life(m): 5:15am On Nov 15, 2011
meonbooty:

Are you for real? They prolly learnt from you HOW NOT TO BE LIKE YOU. grin

You bet, they sure did, but hey, if they still hit me up, it shows there's something I must be doing wrong, I guess, grin grin grin
Re: Forget Ogbunigwe, Ever Heard Of Autonov 1? by meonbooty: 5:16am On Nov 15, 2011
manny4life:

I cannot LAUGH ENOUGH, Frustration? About what exactly? Nah dude, my low IQ by his grace has earned someplace great to where I am and by the grace of God, if you want to see for yourself, feel free to meet me up @ metro center. I cannot speak of you, where has your high IQ earned you?   I am not mad nor belligerent, I'm only laughing at stupidity, Making my fun while it last.

Another NL'er with a chip on his shoulder.

On a more serious note, my five year old nephew just walked into my room and after scanning through the posts, he wanted to know your age. According to him, you reason like one of his classmates. Are you Billy by any chance?
Re: Forget Ogbunigwe, Ever Heard Of Autonov 1? by manny4life(m): 5:17am On Nov 15, 2011
Aigbofa:

Why do you keep exposing your foolish.ness. Nairaland is not your living room, you can't tell anyone to stay away from your posts. If you can't stand the heat, log off and go to bed.
Na by force?

Foolishness, oh sh.it, what else do you have in your book? I'm actually in my living room, chilling in front of my screen while laughing at stupidity of highest order. Heat? Dude, I go through heat everyday, unfortunately, yours is definitely NOT constructive criticism, but mere bickering, embarassed embarassed embarassed
Re: Forget Ogbunigwe, Ever Heard Of Autonov 1? by manny4life(m): 5:18am On Nov 15, 2011
meonbooty:

Another NL'er with a chip on his shoulder.

On a more serious note, my five year old nephew just walked into my room and after scanning through the posts, he wanted to know your age. According to him, you reason like one of his classmates. Are you Billy by any chance?

I asked you Mr. high IQ, what has it earned you? embarassed embarassed embarassed This is me, if you want to know what my Low IQ has earned me, you can meet me in person and SEE FOR YOURSELF,
Re: Forget Ogbunigwe, Ever Heard Of Autonov 1? by manny4life(m): 5:20am On Nov 15, 2011
Obiagu1:

Why waste your time talking to the same psycho with multiple usernames?

I know right, let me the fools to wallow in their stupidty and those with High IQ who ain't got sh.it on their shoulder nor achieved anything, All for mouth, they think IQ is about doing Google, I laugh in Swahili. Please let me go to bed, and leave waste less mofos
Re: Forget Ogbunigwe, Ever Heard Of Autonov 1? by Nobody: 5:20am On Nov 15, 2011
Aigbofa onijongbon x3.  grin
Re: Forget Ogbunigwe, Ever Heard Of Autonov 1? by manny4life(m): 5:22am On Nov 15, 2011
I have called out MR. HIGH IQ, I guess he hasn't earned anything shocked shocked shocked, Please, let me go to bed and leave jobless people to queue on NL looking for whom to start sh.it with. Mr high IQ, this is your last chance becos I'm definitely NOT coming back on here, So please prove your high IQ now, and I'll prove my own low IQ in person. If at 11:30pm, you don't respond, then I guess you have nothing else to say.
Re: Forget Ogbunigwe, Ever Heard Of Autonov 1? by meonbooty: 5:24am On Nov 15, 2011
Ileke-IdI:

You've been watching eh?

How did we do?

Be honest. Did we beat them silly

Trust me, And if God ever calls me to a holy e-war, I want Aigbofa fighting beside me
Re: Forget Ogbunigwe, Ever Heard Of Autonov 1? by Nobody: 5:26am On Nov 15, 2011
manny4life:

I asked you Mr. high IQ, what has it earned you?  embarassed embarassed embarassed This is me, if you want to know what my Low IQ has earned me, you can meet me in person and SEE FOR YOURSELF,

Nobody wants to meet your sorry arse. Aren't you exhibiting right now the same mind set that made you come here to try and convince us that a crude contraption was the greatest technological feat ever come to come out of Nigeria?

A beegi.
Re: Forget Ogbunigwe, Ever Heard Of Autonov 1? by manny4life(m): 5:26am On Nov 15, 2011
Still waiting on Mr. high IQ cheesy cheesy cheesy , IT'S 11:26PM
Re: Forget Ogbunigwe, Ever Heard Of Autonov 1? by manny4life(m): 5:27am On Nov 15, 2011
Aigbofa:

Nobody wants to meet your sorry arse. Aren't you exhibiting right now the same mind set that made you come here to try and convince us that a crude contraption was the greatest technological feat ever come to come out of Nigeria?

A beegi.

Well, isn't that a shame that you couldn't prove what your High IQ has earned you, neither do you want to see what my low IQ has earned me, such a shame if u ask me. grin grin grin

I was here to convince you about Obgunigwe was the greatest tech feat that came out of Nigeria? Chei, you just need to go back and re-read my post again becos you're LOST.
Re: Forget Ogbunigwe, Ever Heard Of Autonov 1? by Nobody: 5:28am On Nov 15, 2011
Ileke-IdI:

Don't mind these people jare.
Re: Forget Ogbunigwe, Ever Heard Of Autonov 1? by Nobody: 5:29am On Nov 15, 2011
manny4life:

Well, isn't that a shame that you couldn't prove what your High IQ has earned you, neither do you want to see what my low IQ has earned me, such a shame if u ask me. grin grin grin

Bro, you are just a silly moniker on the internet. A foolish one at that.
Re: Forget Ogbunigwe, Ever Heard Of Autonov 1? by meonbooty: 5:30am On Nov 15, 2011
Aigbofa:

A beegi.

Dont mind him. See how his tune changed. He is trying to use sarcasm as a defense mechanism, very childish.
Re: Forget Ogbunigwe, Ever Heard Of Autonov 1? by manny4life(m): 5:30am On Nov 15, 2011
Mr. Smart it's 11:29pm, a minute more to go, still waiting. I don't mind going late to work but I sure want to see this High IQ in action.
Re: Forget Ogbunigwe, Ever Heard Of Autonov 1? by meonbooty: 5:32am On Nov 15, 2011
manny4life:

I was here to convince you about [size=18pt]Obgunigwe[/size] was the greatest tech feat that came out of Nigeria? Chei, you just need to go back and re-read my post again becos you're LOST.

Get your spelling straight first, and may be then we can talk about my IQ.
Re: Forget Ogbunigwe, Ever Heard Of Autonov 1? by manny4life(m): 5:33am On Nov 15, 2011
Aigbofa:

Bro, you are just a silly moniker on the internet. A foolish one at that.

NO DOUBT, MR. Wise, what has it earned you? Internet Counsel? Idk, please tell us. grin grin grin

meonbooty:

Dont mind him. See how his tune changed. He is trying to use sarcasm as a defense mechanism, very childish.

Dude, if you read my post very clearly, I DON'T GIVE A FUC.K WHAT U THINK, my post has never claimed that that was the tech feat that came out of Nigeria, You can knock yourself out and quote me.
Re: Forget Ogbunigwe, Ever Heard Of Autonov 1? by manny4life(m): 5:33am On Nov 15, 2011
meonbooty:

Get your spelling straight first, and may be then we can talk about my IQ.

Is that your best sh.ot? Bit.ch try again,  cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

I spelled incorrectly , big deal?
Re: Forget Ogbunigwe, Ever Heard Of Autonov 1? by manny4life(m): 5:39am On Nov 15, 2011
It does look like you're out of gas, perhaps, you couldn't re-spell Ogbunigwe, or perhaps, you're the one who sound stupid, oh well I can go to bed, and leave your silliness where it belongs. I guess you don't have a High IQ after all, or better yet, it hasn't produced something useful, ain't that a real bit.ch?

[size=16pt]DEUCES MOTHER.FUC.KERS,  PEACE OUT![/size]
Re: Forget Ogbunigwe, Ever Heard Of Autonov 1? by EkoIle1: 5:39am On Nov 15, 2011
manny fool, don't even worry about me, you are obviously getting your face slapped left and right, me joining in to slap you go be nothing but cruel and unusual punishment,

Sucks to be manny clown, lol
Re: Forget Ogbunigwe, Ever Heard Of Autonov 1? by manny4life(m): 5:42am On Nov 15, 2011
Eko Ile:

manny fool, don't even worry about me, you are obviously getting your face slapped left and right, me joining in to slap you go be nothing but cruel and unusual punishment,

Sucks to be manny clown, lol

Worry about you? shocked shocked shocked Damn you must feel like you're the sh.it NOW  shocked shocked shocked,  It sucks for people to be me, only if HOMO-TROLL STALKERS WILL QUIT STALKING ME. I'M NOT INTERESTED IN NONE OF YOU NOR YOUR TYPES. I BELIEVE I HAVE MADE THAT CLEAR ENOUGH. BESIDES, WTF DO YOU CARE IF I'M BIT.CH-SLAPPED OR NOT IF YOU'RE NOT A HOMO-TROLL?
Re: Forget Ogbunigwe, Ever Heard Of Autonov 1? by Justcash(m): 6:17am On Nov 15, 2011
Some folks are trying hard to fight back. You have been hit, buried, dug out, hit again and buried. All you need to do is to humbly accept your OTONOVOCIOUS blunder.
Just saying.
Re: Forget Ogbunigwe, Ever Heard Of Autonov 1? by dustydee: 7:49am On Nov 15, 2011
Re: Forget Ogbunigwe, Ever Heard Of Autonov 1? by freepeople: 8:12am On Nov 15, 2011
meonbooty:

You cant see the connection? LOL

The AMA already know the meaning of doctor to mean 'to teach.'

Below is an article from AMA :

The only ignorant person here is Mumu4life, and I will teach you by force, no matter how belligerent you get. It is because of people like you that people like me exist on NL. This is my own way of giving back to the society that has produced many mumus like you. I am here to do debunktion junction on you.

You are confusing doctor with physician. A physician trains to become a medical doctor after spending years at the medical school. A doctor on the other hand is first and foremost a teacher. And yes, medical doctors are above everything else teachers. They teach patients, their colleagues, subodinates and the general public at large.

[size=18pt]All Physicians are doctors ( teachers), but not all doctors are physicians. Geddit?[/size]

How did we go from:

Now you've added medical to your Dr. Phil is not a 'real doctor' gaffe;

So why add 'medical since Dr. Phil never claimed to me a medical doctor. No one ever said he was a medical doctor. That said, I hope I have educated you as to the real-ness of Dr. phils doctorate degree. He is a real doctor. Period.

Again, you said up there that Psychology isnt  real science, well, I dont think you actually know what Science is. Science is a method, not a subject. It is a way of finding the truth, and since most psychological research follow scientific methodology, I make bold to say here that psychology is indeed a science. Dont believe anything I say, try spending some time with a real Psychologist in their lab and judge for yourself. But before you do that, try learning about the real meaning of science. There is more to science that Biology, chemistry and Physics, noobie.

No need to explain yourself. I am used to people like you. I only engage people like you when I am about to head out to the club, ego booster kind of.  wink

Fstranger,

A doctor is either a physician or a surgeon. A psychologist is never a doctor, unless he passed through medical school.  guess you should call my primary six teacher a doctor. 'Cause a teacher qualifies to be a doctor in your definition.

@Aigbofa,
You are a very proud person with large ego to be massaged. You were wounded so bad by our ability to make fun of your Prof's "keke" invention, that you keep coming back to the thread. Get through with it. Lick your wounded d1ck. Your Prof's invention is so useless that no one agreed to test-run it, even the inventor. It hurts to be spanked.

@Mannny
I'm surprised and disappointed that you are engaging meonbooty(aka fstranger/Arsenefc). Check his post history. This guy is a thrash-talker and a well-known troll on NL. Pls don't stoop soo low
Re: Forget Ogbunigwe, Ever Heard Of Autonov 1? by Decryptor(m): 10:06am On Nov 15, 2011
I have never heard f the Autonov before this day, even when i typed it in Google, i was corrected by the site showing me Antonov (Aircrafts) As for the Ogbunigwe,all those criticizing it from the west, afterall the Ogbunigwe killed your grandfathers and for the ones saying it can be done by wielders in your area, yes they can wield it but do they have the knowledge of innovating the physics that makes it a weapon that fires? NO! Not with their "Amala and Ewedu" infested brains! tongue Autonov: Vehicle that has forward and reverse gears, Put a automatic-transmission car on shift D and while it moves, quickly change to shift R and what do u get? Autonov crap!!! Cheap concept angry angry MTCHEWWWWWW!!!!!
Re: Forget Ogbunigwe, Ever Heard Of Autonov 1? by debosky(m): 11:21am On Nov 15, 2011
From Ogbunigwe and Autonov to Doctors and Physicians? grin

Pifa:

What is so unusual – and laughable to some of you – about a bi-directional vehicle? They are common on farms in North America and Europe and come in form of tractors and, to a lesser degree, harvesters. Bi-directional farm vehicles have been around since the 70s although not as common as they are today. New Holland, Valtra, John Deere (I think) and a few other farm equipment manufacturers in Europe, Russia and China are players in this market.

The following links show the more refined and commercial implementations of the professor's bi-directional vehicle concept:

http://www.valtra.com/products/properties/1136.asp (click on the video)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GcQKXhhS7iE
http://www.abcgroff.com/ag/nhtv.htm

What the professor built is known as a proof of concept (Aigbofa, A-zeb, Shyguy and texazzpete: I trust that you guys know what proof of concept is). I used to work in a research lab when I was in grad school. The senior scientists there would come up with a concept and task us in the hardware group with fabricating the proof-of-concept. The full time engineers in the hardware group would direct us to storage areas where we would cannibalize components such as turbo-molecular pumps, cryogenic pumps, vapor deposition chambers, motors, stabilizers and all kinds of stuff from inventory equipment to build whatever the senior scientists wanted.

We rookies were sometimes tasked with fabricating the chassis or platforms to mount the contraptions. I remember one time we built a platform made entirely of wood, which was rather curious because this was in a research lab devoted to high-brow physics. Some of the systems we built often resembled contraptions straight out of a Frankenstein movie. The full-time engineers in the hardware group often referred to our activities as “parts-bin engineering”.  

Excellent post Pifa - thanks for shedding more light on the 'invention'/'innovation' process.
Re: Forget Ogbunigwe, Ever Heard Of Autonov 1? by ak47mann(m): 11:46am On Nov 15, 2011
AUTONOV1 the great you can sell it to Somalians to alshabaabs terrorist group, i believe with autonov and its maneuvers they can tackle all the AU forces in Somalia and i believe the power which autonov possessed i have no doubt about that,  they will win the war in 3 days,  sad sad
Re: Forget Ogbunigwe, Ever Heard Of Autonov 1? by meonbooty: 1:29pm On Nov 15, 2011
freepeople:

Fstranger,

A doctor is either a physician or a surgeon. A psychologist is never a doctor, unless he passed through medical school.  guess you should call my primary six teacher a doctor. 'Cause a teacher qualifies to be a doctor in your definition.

@Aigbofa,
You are a very proud person with large ego to be massaged. You were wounded so bad by our ability to make fun of your Prof's "keke" invention, that you keep coming back to the thread. Get through with it. Lick your wounded d1ck. Your Prof's invention is so useless that no one agreed to test-run it, even the inventor. It hurts to be spanked.

@Mannny
I'm surprised and disappointed that you are engaging meonbooty(aka fstranger/Arsenefc). Check his post history. This guy is a thrash-talker and a well-known troll on NL. Pls don't stoop soo low

It is one thing to not be able to tell an academic degree from a profession from a physician from pasta. But what would be awesome is  if there was some expectation that you had to be able to tell an academic degree from a profession from a physician from pasta in order to meaningfully contribute on Nigeria's leading online forum. That would be awesome!

I mean you really can't make up the crap coming from you and your ignorant mates.
Re: Forget Ogbunigwe, Ever Heard Of Autonov 1? by Dede1(m): 2:18pm On Nov 15, 2011
Ayodele Awojobi was the reincarnation of Johann Puch the inventor of Steyr Puch Haflinger.

If you watch closely, you will notice the famed professor testing some of the protostypes of Autonov 1, no I mean Steyr Puch Haflinger.

http://tdc.haflinger-4wd.com/types/idarmy-haf.php
Re: Forget Ogbunigwe, Ever Heard Of Autonov 1? by Nobody: 5:31pm On Nov 15, 2011
freepeople:

Fstranger,

A doctor is either a physician or a surgeon. A psychologist is never a doctor, unless he passed through medical school. guess you should call my primary six teacher a doctor. 'Cause a teacher qualifies to be a doctor in your definition.

@Aigbofa,

@Mannny

See me, see yawa o. I guess i'm supposed to run away from a thread I started because of your moronic attempt to ridicule it abi? I'm sorry to dissapoint you pal and whatever else you think about me is irrelevant.

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

Obasanjo Pledges To Lead Coalition Against Buhari, Explains PDP Exit / "I Saw Real Joy And Excitement In Kaduna Today — Atiku Abubakar / Zamfara Youths Block Major Highway, Destroy Vehicles In Protest Against Bandits

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 78
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.