Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,902 members, 7,810,467 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 09:33 AM

Lagos-Port Harcourt-calabar Coastal Highway: Ibori Praises Tinubu - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Lagos-Port Harcourt-calabar Coastal Highway: Ibori Praises Tinubu (17647 Views)

Coastal Highway: Approximately 1km Of Highway Completed (Photos) / FG Awards Lagos-Calabar Coastal Highway To Hitech / "From Mami Wata To Money Water" - Lalong Praises Tinubu's Creativity (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lagos-Port Harcourt-calabar Coastal Highway: Ibori Praises Tinubu by ironheart(m): 8:07am On Feb 27
Contracts for the boiz
Re: Lagos-Port Harcourt-calabar Coastal Highway: Ibori Praises Tinubu by Lighthome: 8:10am On Feb 27
Tinubu pass your so called Obi one million times. What is the source of your saint Obi wealth? Nigeria has moved on if you do not like it Tinubu is building a solid foundation that a new Nigeria will be built upon. He is taking courageous decisions that will make Nigeria great again. If you do not like it relocate to Sudan or Gaza etc.
Lumarstone:
Birds of the same feather, pls' what is the difference between Tinubu and Ibori? Both of them was one time in the past involved in money laundering. Both of them source of wealth have question mark. Non of them will see nothing wrong in the activities of each other.

I left..!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lagos-Port Harcourt-calabar Coastal Highway: Ibori Praises Tinubu by Paramount01(m): 8:11am On Feb 27
Lumarstone:
Birds of the same feather, pls' what is the difference between Tinubu and Ibori? Both of them was one time in the past involved in money laundering. Both of them source of wealth have question mark. Non of them will see nothing wrong in the activities of each other.

I left..!

So the road construction is very bad idea
Re: Lagos-Port Harcourt-calabar Coastal Highway: Ibori Praises Tinubu by toujurs: 8:12am On Feb 27
Ibori? grin this country is a real cruise.
Re: Lagos-Port Harcourt-calabar Coastal Highway: Ibori Praises Tinubu by sokera: 8:13am On Feb 27
Lumarstone:

Unfortunately bro, my region is South West.
next time say u are one of the bastard from south-west

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lagos-Port Harcourt-calabar Coastal Highway: Ibori Praises Tinubu by morgstreme: 8:18am On Feb 27
richidinho:
Rail line should be incorporated in the design

There is already a Coastal rail line plan in that region that will take off very soon..
Re: Lagos-Port Harcourt-calabar Coastal Highway: Ibori Praises Tinubu by morgstreme: 8:20am On Feb 27
Lumarstone:

I left..!

Hungry commoners like you must always cry and castigate,even when what you say has no bearing on the topic..

You type will be far worse than those two if even made LGA chairman..

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lagos-Port Harcourt-calabar Coastal Highway: Ibori Praises Tinubu by OhuDealer: 8:20am On Feb 27
Tinubu building bridges with the SS unlike some idiots who like to decieve themselves claiming "we SE/SS"

The next political and cultural alliance being built is the SW and SS combo.

1 Like

Re: Lagos-Port Harcourt-calabar Coastal Highway: Ibori Praises Tinubu by OhuDealer: 8:21am On Feb 27
toujurs:
Ibori? grin this country is a real cruise.

Show me one governor from your SE that has performed better than Ibori

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lagos-Port Harcourt-calabar Coastal Highway: Ibori Praises Tinubu by morgstreme: 8:23am On Feb 27
PointZerom:
There's nothing like showing courage here, it's his constitutional duty to do so.
If not that corruption and Tribalism has killed Nigeria we won't bee praising any elected official for doing what he was elected to do.

Kid...

There is something like showing courage and the WILL here ..

When your tin god couldn't conduct local government elections in his state for good 8years while governor,you have forgotten how he was lambasted as being a WEAK,Dodgy fellow,using Catholics/Non Catholics to play pedestrian politics..

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lagos-Port Harcourt-calabar Coastal Highway: Ibori Praises Tinubu by kenmaro: 8:24am On Feb 27
@Ibori, yeye dey smell. What did you do for your state, Delta, when you were in power. You are now jumping up and down singing praises of others. You should hide your face in shame! Delta state is supposed to be ranked among the first 5 most developed states in Nigeria. Una just dey chop all allocation back to back. Shift!
Re: Lagos-Port Harcourt-calabar Coastal Highway: Ibori Praises Tinubu by RALPHOW(m): 8:25am On Feb 27
Take it or leave it.
Tinubu is a visionary man/leader!!
He desires to become Nigeria President and despite all odds, your cry and weeping he is now your President.
He visioned it 2001 and today it's a reality.
Next is to declare Lagos as Mega City.
By the grace of God Nigeria shall be great again.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lagos-Port Harcourt-calabar Coastal Highway: Ibori Praises Tinubu by kenmaro: 8:26am On Feb 27
@Ibori, yeye dey smell. What did you do for your state, Delta, when you were in power. You are now jumping up and down singing praises of others. You should hide your face in shame! Delta state is supposed to be ranked among the first 5 most developed states in Nigeria. Una just dey chop all allocation back to back. No light, no good road networks. Shift!
Re: Lagos-Port Harcourt-calabar Coastal Highway: Ibori Praises Tinubu by morgstreme: 8:26am On Feb 27
EponObi:

I didn't vote for rubbish! 😋

Imagine, his 2001 vision to bridge the gap between the SS and SW with a superhighway being implemented by him in 2024, after 23 years. Hate this man all you want, he the right messiah sent to liberate Nigeria from decades of retrogression.

2001 vision ooo, while still a governor. After Obasanjo, Yaradua, Goodluck, Buhari, Jagaban is still one who will implement it! I don't think you understand how insane that is.

When they tell them he designed the Lagos blueprint, they will start forming in the mouth. Later this week, he will commission the Red Line railways in Lagos - One of the infrastructure he embedded into the Lagos blueprint, two decades ago. In 2027, when we tell them he designed the superhighway blueprint, they will still foam in the mouth.

This is a breath of fresh air. I'm sorry if you can't see the big picture. By 2027, I'm 100% confident Asiwaju will win reelection with a landslide. The beating the Agulu fraud and Atiloot go chop in 2027 will make their 2023 trashing a child's play.

Man with balls!

Only him:
- Removed subsidy
- Unified the forex exchange rates
- About to implement the Oronsaye report
- Implementing state police
- Approved the biggest road infrastructure construction in the history of Nigeria

All within 8 months.

By God's grace, him and his team will clear out the messes of our country by year end, then 2025 onward will be smooth sailing.

Please, believe in this man! No one needs to tell you he is the Messiah sent to liberate us.

You actually voted the BEST like I did .and not that effeminate sounding, Dodgy, ethnioreligious manipulating 3rd class student from ........you know the person naa..

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lagos-Port Harcourt-calabar Coastal Highway: Ibori Praises Tinubu by almayda: 8:28am On Feb 27
So building the superhighway is wrong?this type of politics baffles me.Just because i hate you,id rather die of hinger than eat the food you are serving in a party even thoughim starving.
Lumarstone:

I left..!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lagos-Port Harcourt-calabar Coastal Highway: Ibori Praises Tinubu by lapintoz: 8:28am On Feb 27
A lot of the morons roaming our street will refuse to hear the message but concentrate on the messenger. Hate has beclouded their brain patapata.

The hunger we faced during the civil war is far greater than what we face now, and after that calamity we came back stronger. Gen. Gowon already said it.

But to wailers, you are very free to wail. We keep our eyes on the ball. We move !

Lumarstone:

I left..!
Re: Lagos-Port Harcourt-calabar Coastal Highway: Ibori Praises Tinubu by morgstreme: 8:28am On Feb 27
lexy2014:

you think?

how is part of the plan?

dem never do road na railway dem go do?

Someone of you kids are OBLIVIOUS yet open your mouth and spew uselessness...

There is already an awarded Lagos to Calabar coastal railway project by Former President Buhari...I guess it's the partners and funding that they are trying to finish up with...Over 11 billion dollars isn't beans..such projects take some time for planning..

https://punchng.com/fec-approves-11bn-for-lagos-calabar-coastal-rail-1-48bn-refineries-repairs/
Re: Lagos-Port Harcourt-calabar Coastal Highway: Ibori Praises Tinubu by lexy2014: 8:31am On Feb 27
morgstreme:

Someone f you are OBLIVIOUS yet open your mouth and spew uselessness...

what are the things some of us are oblivious of?

what are the uselessness some of you open your mouth and spew?

how does that answer these questions below?

you think?

how is part of the plan?

Re: Lagos-Port Harcourt-calabar Coastal Highway: Ibori Praises Tinubu by OhuDealer: 8:34am On Feb 27
lapintoz:
A lot of the morons roaming our street will refuse to hear the message but concentrate on the messenger. Hate has beclouded their brain patapata.

The hunger we faced during the civil war is far greater than what we face now, and after that calamity we came back stronger. Gen. Gowon already said it.

But to wailers, you are very free to wail. We keep our eyes on the ball. We move !

What concerns us with your pathetic war suffering ?
Re: Lagos-Port Harcourt-calabar Coastal Highway: Ibori Praises Tinubu by morgstreme: 8:35am On Feb 27
lexy2014:

what are the things some of us are oblivious of?

what are the uselessness some of you open your mouth and spew?

how does that answer these questions below?

you think?

how is part of the plan?

Kid it's been in the plan..

Live and LEARN!

https://punchng.com/fec-approves-11bn-for-lagos-calabar-coastal-rail-1-48bn-refineries-repairs/
Re: Lagos-Port Harcourt-calabar Coastal Highway: Ibori Praises Tinubu by aribisala0(m): 8:38am On Feb 27
Paramount01:

So the road construction is very bad idea
as long as it is Tinubu and Not Obi doing it

2 Likes

Re: Lagos-Port Harcourt-calabar Coastal Highway: Ibori Praises Tinubu by Simeonjoe1: 8:38am On Feb 27
pocom16:
This highway..also includes the east west road and some already built up roads..they should give details of the specific sections they wanna build..

Good one though ..
Hitech Is a reputable contractor that has a lot of solid projects in Lagos .

Meanwhile...these are other projects below 👇

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ipv0Mt75Ipk

The road is completely different from the east west road.
It'll start from the newly constructed lekki epe express way running an entire different course.
While the east-west road runs through, sagamu(ogun) - ore(ondo) - Benin-asaba - onitcha - owerri-aba - PH.

This new road will be running a more Southern course closer to the coastline of Nigeria, hence its name, passing through limited cities and small towns unlike the other. It also doesn't cut across any SE state as it runs an entirely SS course, passing Bayelsa and Warri down south till PH then calabar, here it links with the EASTERN-NW ROAD another proposed interregional road (though of the lowest traffic, hence low profitability?).

The issue here is the road pass through mainly bushes and coastal villages or small town, hence limited access to bigger cities. Also running through the southernmost creeks brings a challenge to its engineering as it'll require more durable skills with lots of bridges increasing cost.
The advantages?
Will the road open up new area for tourism? Construction of industrial estates and new trade zones closer to the shore?
facilitation of private sea ports investment with road infrastructure already covered?
construction of new coastal cities, The Nigeria Miami?

If these are also considered which I believe it should good, if not then I'll have prefared the total reconstruction of the already existing east-west road.
Facilitations in more oil and gas investments and transport?

1 Like

Re: Lagos-Port Harcourt-calabar Coastal Highway: Ibori Praises Tinubu by commoditiesnig: 8:38am On Feb 27
afroniger:

Ibori to Tinubu: You’ve shown courage approving Lagos-Port Harcourt-Calabar Coastal Superhighway

Good decision

Re: Lagos-Port Harcourt-calabar Coastal Highway: Ibori Praises Tinubu by Golan007: 8:38am On Feb 27
PointZerom:
There's nothing like showing courage here, it's his constitutional duty to do so.
If not that corruption and Tribalism has killed Nigeria we won't bee praising any elected official for doing what he was elected to do.

What would Obi have done that wasn't his constitutional duty?
Re: Lagos-Port Harcourt-calabar Coastal Highway: Ibori Praises Tinubu by OhuDealer: 8:41am On Feb 27
Simeonjoe1:

The road is completely different from the east west road.
It'll start from the newly constructed lekki epe express way running an entire different course.
While the east-west road runs through, sagamu(ogun) - ore(ondo) - Benin-asaba - onitcha - owerri-aba - PH.

This new road will be running a more Southern course closer to the coastline of Nigeria, hence its name, passing through limited cities and small towns unlike the other. It also doesn't cut across any SE state as it runs an entirely SS course, passing Bayelsa and Warri down south till PH then calabar, here it links with the EASTERN-NW ROAD another proposed interregional road (though of the lowest traffic, hence low profitability?).

The issue here is the road pass through mainly bushes and coastal villages or small town, hence limited access to bigger cities. Also running through the southernmost creeks brings a challenge to its engineering as it'll require more durable skills with lots of bridges increasing cost.
The advantages?
Will the road open up new area for tourism? Construction of industrial estates and new trade zones closer to the shore?
facilitation of private sea ports investment with road infrastructure already covered?
construction of new coastal cities, The Nigeria Miami?

If these are also considered which I believe it should good, if not then I'll have prefared the total reconstruction of the already existing east-west road.
Facilitations in more oil and gas investments and transport?

The road will open remote areas for tourism, new settlements and improve trade .

It is part of Tinubu's blue economic vision to develop our maritime sector.
Re: Lagos-Port Harcourt-calabar Coastal Highway: Ibori Praises Tinubu by lexy2014: 8:43am On Feb 27
morgstreme:

Live and LEARN!

that is not what I asked you.

1. what are the things some of us are oblivious of?

2. what are the uselessness some of you open your mouth and spew?

3. how does that answer these questions below?

4. you think?

5. how is part of the plan?

6. dem never do road na railway dem go do?
Re: Lagos-Port Harcourt-calabar Coastal Highway: Ibori Praises Tinubu by muykem: 8:50am On Feb 27
PointZerom:
But nothing wrong if we praise Alex Otti.
Re: Lagos-Port Harcourt-calabar Coastal Highway: Ibori Praises Tinubu by toujurs: 8:58am On Feb 27
OhuDealer:

Show me one governor from your SE that has performed better than Ibori
This is one of problems we have in this country, sycophancy.
Re: Lagos-Port Harcourt-calabar Coastal Highway: Ibori Praises Tinubu by Cantonese: 8:58am On Feb 27
EponObi:

I didn't vote for rubbish! 😋

Imagine, his 2001 vision to bridge the gap between the SS and SW with a superhighway being implemented by him in 2024, after 23 years. Hate this man all you want, he the right messiah sent to liberate Nigeria from decades of retrogression.

2001 vision ooo, while still a governor. After Obasanjo, Yaradua, Goodluck, Buhari, Jagaban is still one who will implement it! I don't think you understand how insane that is.

When they tell them he designed the Lagos blueprint, they will start forming in the mouth. Later this week, he will commission the Red Line railways in Lagos - One of the infrastructure he embedded into the Lagos blueprint, two decades ago. In 2027, when we tell them he designed the superhighway blueprint, they will still foam in the mouth.

This is a breath of fresh air. I'm sorry if you can't see the big picture. By 2027, I'm 100% confident Asiwaju will win reelection with a landslide. The beating the Agulu fraud and Atiloot go chop in 2027 will make their 2023 trashing a child's play.

Man with balls!

Only him:
- Removed subsidy
- Unified the forex exchange rates
- About to implement the Oronsaye report
- Implementing state police
- Approved the biggest road infrastructure construction in the history of Nigeria

All within 8 months.

By God's grace, him and his team will clear out the messes of our country by year end, then 2025 onward will be smooth sailing.

Please, believe in this man! No one needs to tell you he is the Messiah sent to liberate us.

Blind follower.
Member of PSON (poverty society of Nigeria).
Re: Lagos-Port Harcourt-calabar Coastal Highway: Ibori Praises Tinubu by 9jatriot(m): 9:00am On Feb 27
I will suggest that you do not engage that guy lexy-2014... He will take you round and round in cycles with "that is not what I asked you.". He is what they call in programming, an infinite loop.

If you doubt me, go and look at some of his past post.

morgstreme:

Live and LEARN!

1 Like

Re: Lagos-Port Harcourt-calabar Coastal Highway: Ibori Praises Tinubu by OhuDealer: 9:01am On Feb 27
toujurs:
This is one of problems we have in this country, sycophancy.

Yes agreed .

Just as you transformed a confirmed failure of a governor to a Messiah and tried to foist him on us all.
Re: Lagos-Port Harcourt-calabar Coastal Highway: Ibori Praises Tinubu by theophorus(m): 9:04am On Feb 27
Judolisco:
Any time I hear ibori... I dey pity delta people grin

Una go just dey talk wetin Una no know.

Go Warri go talk this Talk.

Abeg, mention the Things wen Eweta Uduaghan do for him 8 yrs.
Mention the things wen Ifeanyi Okowa do for him 8yrs

Make we come discuss Ibori own.

NB: I agree say all of dem be thief ooo but Ibori try pass Eweta and Ifeanyi, so we fit conclude say for Delta, Ibori na the best Governor so far.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

El-Rufai: I Still Believe In Tinubu’s Capacity To Make A Difference — Sen. Kalu / Dave Umahi Endorses Buhari For Second Term In 2019 / Babachir Lawal Diverted N450M Out Of 530M From PINE - Senate

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.