Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,283 members, 7,811,837 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 08:55 PM

PDP To APC: Where Is Buhari’s Rice Pyramid, You Owe Nigerians Explanation - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / PDP To APC: Where Is Buhari’s Rice Pyramid, You Owe Nigerians Explanation (16003 Views)

Lagos APC: Where Will Tinubu See New Naira Notes To Throw Into The Crowd? / Bakare: APC Owe Nigerians Explanation On Non-Implementation Of El-Rufai Report / Sowore: "You Owe Nigerians An Explanation’ – Sagay Tells DSS Over Re-arrest Of A (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: PDP To APC: Where Is Buhari’s Rice Pyramid, You Owe Nigerians Explanation by Zupay: 7:52am On Feb 27
EreluRoz:
Buhari destroyed this country the most but asiwaju just went and carry problems for himself

Tinubu said he would continue from where Buhari stopped, so the present situation in Nigeria is not shocking to me.

1 Like

Re: PDP To APC: Where Is Buhari’s Rice Pyramid, You Owe Nigerians Explanation by 5iine: 7:52am On Feb 27
Re: PDP To APC: Where Is Buhari’s Rice Pyramid, You Owe Nigerians Explanation by foxxydude: 7:52am On Feb 27
Rice pyramids that they first build with wood before arranging the rice 😁

2 Likes

Re: PDP To APC: Where Is Buhari’s Rice Pyramid, You Owe Nigerians Explanation by RickyJesus: 7:54am On Feb 27
mohbadliveson:
I remember aunty Lauretta doing a video then and shouting Sai Baba but the boys ignored her
Video?
Re: PDP To APC: Where Is Buhari’s Rice Pyramid, You Owe Nigerians Explanation by seguno2: 7:54am On Feb 27
hisexcellency34:

https://www.thecable.ng/pdp-to-apc-where-is-buharis-rice-pyramid-you-owe-nigerians-explanation

Great call by PDP.

The opposition has to keep the government on its toes with criticism that highlights their failures and proposes ALTERNATIVES to the failed policies.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: PDP To APC: Where Is Buhari’s Rice Pyramid, You Owe Nigerians Explanation by davidtemi(m): 7:54am On Feb 27
Na sand dey pack inside rice sack for us then🤣😂😀

2 Likes

Re: PDP To APC: Where Is Buhari’s Rice Pyramid, You Owe Nigerians Explanation by nairavsdollars(f): 7:55am On Feb 27
Scammers
Judolisco:
Rice pyramid wey na plank dem use do d Foundation and structure... And na unprocessed rice... Maybe wen they finish processing it, e fit no reach 500 bags sef

2 Likes

Re: PDP To APC: Where Is Buhari’s Rice Pyramid, You Owe Nigerians Explanation by seguno2: 7:56am On Feb 27
EreluRoz:
Buhari destroyed this country the most but asiwaju just went and carry problems for himself

Did Tinubu not make him president in 2015 and reinforce the failure to get his own Emilokan turn last year

1 Like 3 Shares

Re: PDP To APC: Where Is Buhari’s Rice Pyramid, You Owe Nigerians Explanation by gratiaeo(m): 7:58am On Feb 27
I could remember our runo urchins celebrating this Buhari scam

1 Like

Re: PDP To APC: Where Is Buhari’s Rice Pyramid, You Owe Nigerians Explanation by Emman08: 7:58am On Feb 27
Engrjamjam:
Your generation's name

You will wail all your life!

You will beg for food like a hungry dog all your life

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: PDP To APC: Where Is Buhari’s Rice Pyramid, You Owe Nigerians Explanation by FireUpNow(m): 7:58am On Feb 27
Story. Gen. Olusegun Obasanjo did it also when he was the head of state as a military man, operation Feed The Nation, today he has converted that farm to his own property, Otta Farm at Otta, Ogun state. Na their ways

2 Likes

Re: PDP To APC: Where Is Buhari’s Rice Pyramid, You Owe Nigerians Explanation by Britishpea: 8:00am On Feb 27
Well there is truly Rice production initiative started by Buhari.

A friend of mine even super intend on one of them in Nasarawa state. The farm was worth 5-Billion. He looted the farm, though they are still producing but not at the capacity it should.
One thing I always know is that Nigeria govt are not always clueless or wicked. They do roll out incentives and things to better lives. But you see citizens are the real problems.

In fact Tinubu govt arrested the same guy even though he’s a stalwart of APC. He’s been in there in EFCC custody for about 3 months now.

People came govt without thinking that people form the govts. No president or governor Will appoint only people they know. Among them are referrals and party loyalists. It’s normal. But would these people they appoint to head agencies perform? That’s another side of a coin.

No govt sets out to fail people cause their failures by sabotaging.

Thousands and town criers on Nairaland are potential thieves who are just crying because they are not the ones stealing.

What I just said about the rice pyramids is a first hand information.

4 Likes 4 Shares

Re: PDP To APC: Where Is Buhari’s Rice Pyramid, You Owe Nigerians Explanation by Exceed15: 8:01am On Feb 27
LOOOOOL.... Apc is now a laughing stock. Useless people.
Re: PDP To APC: Where Is Buhari’s Rice Pyramid, You Owe Nigerians Explanation by ObalendeCMS: 8:02am On Feb 27
Shebi you know buhari's house. Goan meet him & ask him there. Foo1ish shameless men of different party!
Re: PDP To APC: Where Is Buhari’s Rice Pyramid, You Owe Nigerians Explanation by lexy2014: 8:02am On Feb 27
bennybuhari:
audio rice grin grin grin Emefiele and others just packaged sand inside bag to deceive Sai Baba then

how was buhari deceived?
Re: PDP To APC: Where Is Buhari’s Rice Pyramid, You Owe Nigerians Explanation by flokii: 8:02am On Feb 27
It's like asking where Nigeria Air is.. all na scam.
The previous administration really messed up our economy, no be small.

2 Likes

Re: PDP To APC: Where Is Buhari’s Rice Pyramid, You Owe Nigerians Explanation by udemzyudex(m): 8:05am On Feb 27
Pyramid wey be say na wood dem use construct am, na rice just dey the top.
Re: PDP To APC: Where Is Buhari’s Rice Pyramid, You Owe Nigerians Explanation by Meti99(m): 8:05am On Feb 27
Nigeria is a joke walahi..
Every government just cook up something to deceive Nigerians and Nigerians are always so stupid to believe them..
It's the Maradonna Emi l'okan that is the worst, he has plenty of those jokes at hand...
CNG Buses
35,000 palliatives salaries
Removal of fuel subsidy
Naira floating
E lo f'okan bale crooner

2 Likes

Re: PDP To APC: Where Is Buhari’s Rice Pyramid, You Owe Nigerians Explanation by SalamRushdie: 8:07am On Feb 27
Buhari the conman
Re: PDP To APC: Where Is Buhari’s Rice Pyramid, You Owe Nigerians Explanation by Streetdoctor: 8:08am On Feb 27
EreluRoz:
Iyaebe just shut up. U guys praised buhari then now he's a curse

2 Likes

Re: PDP To APC: Where Is Buhari’s Rice Pyramid, You Owe Nigerians Explanation by a4cube: 8:09am On Feb 27
nairavsdollars:
Even Buhari said price of rice will reduce
When you remind the zomeBs this deceitful acts, they will tag you hater.
Re: PDP To APC: Where Is Buhari’s Rice Pyramid, You Owe Nigerians Explanation by tellwisdom: 8:11am On Feb 27
Nokio2:

Yesterday I realise 9ja don finish

Patapata

One guy post pic of sniper bottle for IG

Come write "I'm about to end it all"

FTC come ansa "brotherly, drink remain for me abeg ,even if na two spoons, since 3wks my money never complete to buy d bottle"

Re: PDP To APC: Where Is Buhari’s Rice Pyramid, You Owe Nigerians Explanation by Hezzyluv: 8:11am On Feb 27
EreluRoz:

I no kuku like Tinubu ooo but, that's the pure truth. Each time I tell my friends what u said, they will be Like, so you don join APC now?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: PDP To APC: Where Is Buhari’s Rice Pyramid, You Owe Nigerians Explanation by EreluRoz: 8:11am On Feb 27
Streetdoctor:

Iyaebe just shut up. U guys praised buhari then now he's a curse
Do you have any proof to your statement?
Re: PDP To APC: Where Is Buhari’s Rice Pyramid, You Owe Nigerians Explanation by netmillionaires(m): 8:11am On Feb 27
So una just dey know say everything na scam. When Buhari told you all that he will be missed once he leaves the presidency, Una think say he no sabi wetin he dey talk. Buhari wey know say he don use una future borrow money.

3 Likes

Re: PDP To APC: Where Is Buhari’s Rice Pyramid, You Owe Nigerians Explanation by EreluRoz: 8:13am On Feb 27
Hezzyluv:

I no kuku like Tinubu ooo but, that's the pure truth. Each time I tell my friends what u said, they will be Like, so you don join APC now?
Most Nigerians are sentimental and hate accepting truth.

If Nigerians knew what Buhari and his cabals did ehn they'll all match to Daura and stone him and his cabals. I just pity Tinubu

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: PDP To APC: Where Is Buhari’s Rice Pyramid, You Owe Nigerians Explanation by ivandragon: 8:15am On Feb 27
MasterJayJay:
APC supporters praising Tinubu now were the same people that praised Buhari for the scam rice pyramid.
Gullible set of people.

That's the hilarious thing.

They kept egging buhari on even when sane Nigerians were pointing out the disaster the man was and is.

Today, those same praise singers have shifted to bat and are hailing him blindly.

Those people are the true enemies of Nigeria. As long as their selfish interests are taken care of, they do not care about what happens to the general populace.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: PDP To APC: Where Is Buhari’s Rice Pyramid, You Owe Nigerians Explanation by Dollyak(f): 8:16am On Feb 27
EreluRoz:
He should have probed Buhari. I know he is a thief himself but surely he must know this level of stealing is too much and is akin to sabotage of his government.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: PDP To APC: Where Is Buhari’s Rice Pyramid, You Owe Nigerians Explanation by BrighterSyde: 8:17am On Feb 27
Where’s that fool called Postinor? You’ve suddenly gone silent Abi no money for data again?

I’m sure you remember the rice pyramids Bushari showed us last year or two years back. I’m sure you must have been jubilating that finally hunger and poverty will not kill you. I’m also very sure you insulted those of us who saw that this is the usual empty promises that politicians across all parties dish out to gullible idiots like you.

Where are the pyramids today that hunger is dealing with you and your likes?

I’m still waiting for you to talk so I can show you more of how daft you are to support politicians or any party.

I pray that none of your children will inherit the kind of brain you have cos it will just be like inheriting a generational curse
Re: PDP To APC: Where Is Buhari’s Rice Pyramid, You Owe Nigerians Explanation by Willed042(m): 8:20am On Feb 27
EreluRoz:
Most Nigerians are sentimental and hate accepting truth.

If Nigerians knew what Buhari and his cabals did ehn they'll all match to Daura and stone him and his cabals. I just pity Tinubu
You guys make me laugh with your goal post shifting. Who enthroned Buhari upon Nigeria for 8 years. He intentionally brought us to were we are just for his selfish interest of becoming the President not that he has the love of the nation at heart.
Re: PDP To APC: Where Is Buhari’s Rice Pyramid, You Owe Nigerians Explanation by Streetdoctor: 8:20am On Feb 27
EreluRoz:
Do you have any proof to your statement?

Re: PDP To APC: Where Is Buhari’s Rice Pyramid, You Owe Nigerians Explanation by kunleiky(m): 8:23am On Feb 27
The pyramid don flatten out due to the whim and caprice of the weather grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Do You Agree With Bbc's Analysis Of Nigeria's Health, Wealth And Population? / Lagos State Recalls All Sacked Doctors / Full Documentary On Nigerians Jailed In China ! (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.