Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,484 members, 7,836,893 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 02:07 PM

FG To Pay Youth Unemployment Benefits, Sets Up Consumer Credit Programme - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / FG To Pay Youth Unemployment Benefits, Sets Up Consumer Credit Programme (16614 Views)

1.6m Nigerians Applied For Consumer Credit Scheme - MD / President Tinubu Approves Takeoff Of Consumer Credit Scheme / President Tinubu Appoints Uzoma Nwagba As CEO Of Consumer Credit Corporation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: FG To Pay Youth Unemployment Benefits, Sets Up Consumer Credit Programme by jaxxy(m): 2:57pm On Feb 27
Another scam.
Re: FG To Pay Youth Unemployment Benefits, Sets Up Consumer Credit Programme by dNortherner(m): 3:06pm On Feb 27
EreluRoz:
I hope they don't mess it up.

Even though we know everywhere is messed up due to what we met on ground but no one can deny that fact that asiwaju is trying his best to clear this mess. I pray for him everyday to succeed and put smile on the faces of Nigerians and I want everyone to also put Nigeria in prayers. May God ease our affairs.
Aameen, thanks 'cause whenever I see someone reason well it makes me happy.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: FG To Pay Youth Unemployment Benefits, Sets Up Consumer Credit Programme by Victerica(m): 3:07pm On Feb 27
Where is my 'avoid wahala' app?

I need to track something.
Re: FG To Pay Youth Unemployment Benefits, Sets Up Consumer Credit Programme by lexy2014: 3:11pm On Feb 27
EreluRoz:

Even though we know everywhere is messed up due to what we met on ground but no one can deny that fact that asiwaju is trying his best to clear this mess. I pray for him everyday to succeed and put smile on the faces of Nigerians and I want everyone to also put Nigeria in prayers. May God ease our affairs.

what is the mess that Tinubu met on ground that he is trying to clean?

did he meet this level of inflation, hunger and hardship being experienced now or he is the one that deliberately created it?

if you are praying for him to succeed, do you pray for your telecom provider to succeed so that it can give u network?

if you need God to ease your affairs, why didnt you vote for him during the election?

why will God ease your affiars? is he the one that caused it?

why should Nigerians put Nigeria in prayers when you are supporting bad governance?

Proverbs 29:2 says "When the godly are in authority, the people rejoice. But when the wicked are in power, they suffer and groan".

if you need God's intervention, obey his word. you can sew cassava and expect to eat beans.
Re: FG To Pay Youth Unemployment Benefits, Sets Up Consumer Credit Programme by lexy2014: 3:12pm On Feb 27
dNortherner:
Aameen, thanks 'cause whenever I see someone reason well it makes me happy.

is it your amen that will solve the problem?

Proverbs 29:2 says "When the godly are in authority, the people rejoice. But when the wicked are in power, they suffer and groan".

you cant support a wicked man to rule and when he is ruling, you are praying that he should not be wicked
Re: FG To Pay Youth Unemployment Benefits, Sets Up Consumer Credit Programme by lexy2014: 3:15pm On Feb 27
Nbote:
Hahahahahahaha... Stomach infrastructure has come to stay. Seriously it shall not be well for the APC. All they talk about is share money, share money, share money. These monies you share, can't it fix the refineries? Can't it be reinvested into infrastructural development? Anytime these people want to siphon funds use the masses as an excuse. Where's the money for school feeding programme? Where are the underprivileged Nigeriens the government have been paying? Now they want to pay unemployed youths. With which data? Na Statistics we go chop??

you are blessed. as long as they are wicked, they are not interested in using the money for anything good. Proverbs 29:2 says "When the godly are in authority, the people rejoice. But when the wicked are in power, they suffer and groan".

my brother, sharing money is Tinubus style of governance. its what he did in Lagos, giving people crumbs and Lagos people were happy with the crumbs and were shouting "Jagaban" and "emilokan" up and down. see them now

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XUZ5eYhc4BM
Re: FG To Pay Youth Unemployment Benefits, Sets Up Consumer Credit Programme by merits(m): 3:57pm On Feb 27
Re: FG To Pay Youth Unemployment Benefits, Sets Up Consumer Credit Programme by MUNCHING2024: 3:59pm On Feb 27
Hehehe!! I laugh in Chinese.
If you believe this, I have a bridge to sell.
APC is built on deceit, blatant lies and propaganda.
Re: FG To Pay Youth Unemployment Benefits, Sets Up Consumer Credit Programme by Bankowner: 5:28pm On Feb 27
Consumption! Consumption! Consumption!
When will Nigeria move to become productive?
Giving youths unemployment benefits will only encourage and perpetuate laziness. And what will be the source of the benefits? More loans that'll further enslave future generations to come?

Government's focus right now is to provide the enabling environment for small businesses to spring up and thrive. Make policies that'll attract foreign investment into Nigeria, all geared to provide the needed employment for the youths.
Re: FG To Pay Youth Unemployment Benefits, Sets Up Consumer Credit Programme by dontrulee: 6:33pm On Feb 27
25k audio money.

The money if eventually approved to be distributed will be siphoned into the pockets of randy politicians who don't need it.

It still amazes how one can embezzle so much money that they can't finish in a lifetime??
Re: FG To Pay Youth Unemployment Benefits, Sets Up Consumer Credit Programme by Ulogwe1: 8:13pm On Feb 27
EreluRoz:

Yes ooo, I agree with you.

But the question is, who mess the mess that he is clearing?
Re: FG To Pay Youth Unemployment Benefits, Sets Up Consumer Credit Programme by nedekid: 8:37pm On Feb 27
“Each person that receives 25,000 Naira for a total of three months will be identifiable"

Oya, issue another 500m contract to Ojo's company(which he resigned from) to "identify" those to receive the money.

Re: FG To Pay Youth Unemployment Benefits, Sets Up Consumer Credit Programme by Ken91(m): 8:46pm On Feb 27
lekkicctv:
cool

Pls can u teach how to install camera
I want to work with u as ur boy 1year six months
From rivers state
Re: FG To Pay Youth Unemployment Benefits, Sets Up Consumer Credit Programme by Funkybabee(f): 10:18pm On Feb 27
Lol, una can't pay Npower money, na this you go pay .

A g0vernment without integrity, what's it call?

Npower 9months is there without paying shishi, Beta edu use one month payment to cover up whereas it didn't reach everyone.

The Lord will fight poor battle and the earth shall fear him, here come tomorrow
Re: FG To Pay Youth Unemployment Benefits, Sets Up Consumer Credit Programme by hartson(m): 11:17pm On Feb 27
LandMann:
Next thing you know the programme will be open to only registered members of APC... The the president, governor, house of rep, senators and all manner of persons will have their own list of names or quotas to insert into the database.

I swear Tinubu has no idea of how to move Nigeria forward.

Nigeria youths are not Almajiris. We're not asking you for handouts.

This kinds of policies will only help to increase corruption in Nigeria and lead to laziness in youths.

Channel the money into building refineries, production factories, large farmlands where youths can work and gain valuable skills.

Nobody is asking Tinubu to print naira that doesn't have value to give to Nigerian youths.

Use the money to provide 18 hours of electricity for Nigerians so that they can start their own business.

Tinubu is a failure I swear.

Everything I hoped not to see in him is what he's doing everyday since he got sworn in.

What a wicked and senseless president.

After removing all the feathers from a live chicken, after battering Nigerians with untold hardship and inflation, he's now sending his errand boys to throw corn at the chicken, he's now announcing unemployment benefits for youths who are getting ready to take to the streets to protest till he leaves Nigeria.

Giving people false hope just so you have enough time to squeeze whatever life is left in them.

Tinubu is a disaster that should never have happened to Nigeria
The only trustworthy yoruba human i have ever seen in my entire life is Former VP Osibanjo.Hmmm,that race
Re: FG To Pay Youth Unemployment Benefits, Sets Up Consumer Credit Programme by Samekaog: 12:54am On Feb 28
I don't think NIGERIA is ever going to get out of this economic situation, Why?because attempt are never made by any government to solve the problem rather every government will patch the problem and shift it to the next adminstration.
Nigeria problem was created and been shifted from one administration to another through patching then it becomes obvious from administration to administration.
No country has ever share money for consumption to it citizens in the history of the developed nation of the world.
1_Consumption without production is equal to starvation.
2_when expenses exceed income poverty is inevitable.
3_Borowing for business create wealth but borrowing for consumption turn you to a slave to the lender.
4_any country that is not industrialized is deemed to poverty.
5_Insecurity especially in rural areas brings hunger and burden to the FG because they cannot longer go to farm which affect there standard of living as well as decrease in country food production.
6_Any country that depend sorely on importation rather than making use of the locally product without corresponding export will always weaken her country.
You turn your citizens to refugees by sharing cup of rice to them and the fools are happy, what will happen after the rice finished?
You one to share 25,000 to unemployed youth for 2-3 months what then will happen to the remaining months? Hmmmm we never start. If you are reading this comment I am saying this without apology, if we continue like this what we are facing now will be a baby to what is coming.
Re: FG To Pay Youth Unemployment Benefits, Sets Up Consumer Credit Programme by EWIN(m): 9:34am On Feb 28
The zoological Republic of Nigeria,,,is funny,,Ndi oshi,,,I hope one day the zoo must fall

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

No Going Back On Magu’s Rejection – Senators / Olapade Agoro: Tinubu Is Best Politician The South Can Offer For 2023 Presidency / Dapo Abiodun Visits Governor Ajimobi At His Office In Ibadan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.