Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,526 members, 7,819,893 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:37 AM

Relationship Saga! Advice Really Needed - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Relationship Saga! Advice Really Needed (1458 Views)

RELATIONSHIP SAGA: Why Girls Must Leave The Rush And Go To Church. / The Cheating Wife Saga... (advice Her) / FUTO Sex Romp Saga; Pretty Nigerian Lady Cries Out On Facebook. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Relationship Saga! Advice Really Needed by EreluRoz: 6:48pm On Feb 27
dontrulee:

Yes my dear, dust himself and move on after tendering an apology that will most likely not be accepted.

His fiancee was hurt agreed but unfortunately there's little or nothing he can do about it.

Men and women keep disappointing everyday, such is life. Brace up.
Kai this your replies dy pain me, let me go eat first.
Re: Relationship Saga! Advice Really Needed by dontrulee: 6:56pm On Feb 27
EreluRoz:
Kai this your replies dy pain me, let me go eat first.

Yes, it will pain you because it's the truth and such is life it's painful.

Go and eat my dear. In whatever you do, make sure you eat first.

The truth remains that it will definitely hurt the fiancee and no amount of apology from the guy will make her better, it may even make her worse. Don't you think it's better for the guy to dust himself and move on? Or what do you think of suggest?
Re: Relationship Saga! Advice Really Needed by baralatie(m): 7:24pm On Feb 27
dontrulee:

The truth remains that it will definitely hurt the fiancee and no amount of apology from the guy will make her better, it may even make her worse. Don't you think it's better for the guy to dust himself and move on? Or what do you think of suggest?
You should show your friend your advice na
🚴🚴🚴🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
Re: Relationship Saga! Advice Really Needed by EreluRoz: 7:53pm On Feb 27
dontrulee:

After causing havoc and creating enmity between sisters he should just dust himself and move on? I'll do to him all I typed in my first comment
Re: Relationship Saga! Advice Really Needed by luminouz(m): 8:13pm On Feb 27
EreluRoz:
Op you are the one that shamelessly slept with your fiance's sister, I so much dislike men that engage in this type of abomination. Of all people in this world it has to be her sister, I can never forgive such till I leave this earth and will still not forgive him in heaven if any foolish man dares try this with me around my friends because I don't have stupid family members that can indulge in this thing.

She should just leave the stupid man and ask God to judge them. If I'm the one I'll silently leave but will never speak a word with him again till the end of time and I'll train my child to despise him so much he'll wish he never existed. I sooooooo much hate this type of nonsense.

Nobody should preach forgiveness because there are things that are unforgivable.
Bla bla blaaaaaa.... No go your husband house. Keep advising people old enough to be your first borns.

Shiooorrrr
Re: Relationship Saga! Advice Really Needed by EreluRoz: 8:15pm On Feb 27
luminouz:

Bla bla blaaaaaa.... No go your husband house. Keep advising people old enough to be your first borns.

Shiooorrrr
undecided your own no pass make person go husband house. I know you are capable of doing such shior
Re: Relationship Saga! Advice Really Needed by luminouz(m): 8:27pm On Feb 27
EreluRoz:
undecided your own no pass make person go husband house. I know you are capable of doing such shior
See your life. With your disgusting attitude you think any man go marry you?

Shioooooooooorrrrr
Re: Relationship Saga! Advice Really Needed by Alphamentips: 2:31am On Feb 28
dontrulee:

Rubbish, you've lost the game and whatever advantage you think you've. She wouldn't genuinely forgive you, she can only pretend to forgive you to siphon more resources from you. That's a tickling time bomb that put you into a big loss at the end

Till then. We will cross that bridge when we get there. And bro, na babe. She no fit reject the bar. And I fit bet my balls say na money the OP promise am b4 but failed to deliver
Re: Relationship Saga! Advice Really Needed by promisevinci: 5:34am On Feb 28
I guess people really project themselves out there. Keep your disgust and disdain to yourself. It is not about you and nobody asked about your preferences. At then end you did not even give any advice. Just lamenting on what you dislike and hate. It's not about you abeg.
EreluRoz:
Op you are the one that shamelessly slept with your fiance's sister, I so much dislike men that engage in this type of abomination. Of all people in this world it has to be her sister, I can never forgive such till I leave this earth and will still not forgive him in heaven if any foolish man dares try this with me around my friends because I don't have stupid family members that can indulge in this thing.

She should just leave the stupid man and ask God to judge them. If I'm the one I'll silently leave but will never speak a word with him again till the end of time and I'll train my child to despise him so much he'll wish he never existed. I sooooooo much hate this type of nonsense.

Nobody should preach forgiveness because there are things that are unforgivable.
Re: Relationship Saga! Advice Really Needed by Therock5555(m): 5:56am On Feb 28
EreluRoz:

Yen yen yen....

You're talking like this is a one person act.

Why rebuke only the man? What about the foolish sister in-law that laid with her sister's man, ain't she foolish and loose too?

Learn to state facts as you see it, don't go thundering on one bird when two birds equally shat on your head.

The useless dude and the useless sister in-law are all mad, infact, the fiancee is even more crazier if she still have anything to do with both dirty folks, but then she's also living with someone who hasn't paid a dime on her head and even graciously beared him a child, so all of them deserve each other cause I can envision their family background already.

And as for you Op that even have time to make friends with those kind of people, tufiakwa for you.
Re: Relationship Saga! Advice Really Needed by Johnwrite(m): 7:36am On Feb 28
relationship nor be do or die work, if e no favor you leave am oo

(1) (2) (Reply)

How Is More Romantic? / She says she has a boy friend but .......................... / A Girl Or A Grown Woman

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.