Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,648 members, 7,813,184 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 08:21 AM

Iyiola Omisore Surprises Ooni Of Ife With A Bulletproof Cadillac Escalade - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Iyiola Omisore Surprises Ooni Of Ife With A Bulletproof Cadillac Escalade (66633 Views)

Iyiola Omisore Defects To APC / Bukola Saraki Yet To Speak With Iyiola Omisore-Dele Momodu / Iyiola Omisore's Campaign Banners For Governor, Osun State (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Iyiola Omisore Surprises Ooni Of Ife With A Bulletproof Cadillac Escalade by OgwuEgo: 6:07pm On Feb 27
2 of his nephew are my friends, they don't strike me as rich, I always teased them why the senator wasn't helping them. They were a middle class family, na APC national secretary post help him recently, I know he is good to his staff
Svoboda:

This man don pass that level, i beg you.

As far back as 2021, when he was having problems with Pa Bisi Akande as his deputy, it was said that he sponsored osun state gov election in 1999.

Dont see every politician and be bitter about them. Some politicians even became poorer when they abandoned their fluorishing businesses for politics.

1 Like

Re: Iyiola Omisore Surprises Ooni Of Ife With A Bulletproof Cadillac Escalade by Omoluabi16(m): 6:08pm On Feb 27
[quote author=damble post=128677371][/quote] I no talk anything nah.

1 Like

Re: Iyiola Omisore Surprises Ooni Of Ife With A Bulletproof Cadillac Escalade by millionboi2: 6:11pm On Feb 27
SEsellingBabies:
Some Peter girigory Obi miscreants will claim everyone is suffering especially if you support Tinubu, they are mentally deprived and poverty-stricken
I pity your poor self.
Re: Iyiola Omisore Surprises Ooni Of Ife With A Bulletproof Cadillac Escalade by abobote: 6:11pm On Feb 27
SkullIMAM:
Lol and tomorrow the same senator will do the Desmond Eliot bridge for the people who queued under the sun to vote him
He is a former senator and APC former national secretary.
Not holding any active position at the moment
Re: Iyiola Omisore Surprises Ooni Of Ife With A Bulletproof Cadillac Escalade by AfDapone: 6:12pm On Feb 27
Let them test the bullet-proof car with the King inside make we see.
Re: Iyiola Omisore Surprises Ooni Of Ife With A Bulletproof Cadillac Escalade by OgaRico(m): 6:12pm On Feb 27
The vehicle na hit proof abi na smash proof I go talk sef.

bassdow:
imagine make Keke Napep or Okada go hit this kind car
Re: Iyiola Omisore Surprises Ooni Of Ife With A Bulletproof Cadillac Escalade by bennybuhari: 6:13pm On Feb 27
In this hardship that people are protesting hunger, these men are very insensitive
Re: Iyiola Omisore Surprises Ooni Of Ife With A Bulletproof Cadillac Escalade by Amalekki: 6:14pm On Feb 27
Bulletproof for Ooni? grin
Re: Iyiola Omisore Surprises Ooni Of Ife With A Bulletproof Cadillac Escalade by Gandrova: 6:15pm On Feb 27
lexy2014:

lets try again. I asked for 3 things.

kindly enlighten us on 1. who omisore is, 2. the family history and 3. what they have done for their state

based on what u said....

how many people has Omisore empowered and how did he empower them.

what makes him powerful?

if he has been in politics for more than 3 decades, how was he now able to afford to buy this type of car as a gift?
Probably you will contact him.
Re: Iyiola Omisore Surprises Ooni Of Ife With A Bulletproof Cadillac Escalade by abobote: 6:16pm On Feb 27
[code][/code]
naija4life247:
Babanle werey ni Omisore. He is a MAD politician that I love dearly. Imagine dumping PDP to come and clinch Secretary position in APC. He was very close to the last Ooni, it was in the Palace of Ooni that Omisore's boys removed Bola Ige's cap, before unknown gun men finally sent Bola Ige to go and meet Awolowo and explain why he served in the government of Awo's number one hater
You are just attesting that he killed Bola Ige

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Iyiola Omisore Surprises Ooni Of Ife With A Bulletproof Cadillac Escalade by SALLYBERRY01(m): 6:17pm On Feb 27
Lol agenda
Re: Iyiola Omisore Surprises Ooni Of Ife With A Bulletproof Cadillac Escalade by lexy2014: 6:17pm On Feb 27
Gandrova:
Probably you will contact him.

did you contact him before you made these claims?

Gandrova:
Omisore is one of the Top politicians in Osun state and very powerful politician that has empowered so many people in Osun state.
He has been into politics for more than three decade.

1 Like

Re: Iyiola Omisore Surprises Ooni Of Ife With A Bulletproof Cadillac Escalade by Toluwanise247(m): 6:19pm On Feb 27
Jesse6:
No be say money no dey Naija oo,
Na me and you wey never get am
You are right 💯💯💯

1 Like

Re: Iyiola Omisore Surprises Ooni Of Ife With A Bulletproof Cadillac Escalade by seguno2: 6:21pm On Feb 27
FreeStuffsNG:

Smh, indomie generation. It's obvious that you don't know who Senator Omisore is and the symbolism in that his gift.

I am happy that Ile Ife is consolidating on peace and unity. It's a great sign that Oonirisa is a great unifier and Leader.

God bless Ile Oodua and may God bless Nigeria for ever! Check my signature for free stuffs!

Omisore the Dasuki money launderer and Bola Ige indicted killer?
Or this one is a different person

Iyiola Omisore, the newly elected national secretary of the All Progressives Congress has once been accused of murdering a former Attorney General of the Federation and Minister of Justice, Bola Ige.

Ige died on December 23, 2001, following his assassination by yet-to-be-identified killers in his residence in Ibadan, Oyo State. The gruesome murder also led to the sudden death of Atinuke, his wife; and destabilised his family.

https://saharareporters.com/2022/03/27/how-omisore-arraigned-murder-arrested-n13billion-alleged-corruption-became-ruling-apcs#google_vignette

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Iyiola Omisore Surprises Ooni Of Ife With A Bulletproof Cadillac Escalade by Gandrova: 6:21pm On Feb 27
lexy2014:

Google and read about him.
Re: Iyiola Omisore Surprises Ooni Of Ife With A Bulletproof Cadillac Escalade by membranus: 6:25pm On Feb 27
FreeStuffsNG:

Smh, indomie generation. It's obvious that you don't know who Senator Omisore is and the symbolism in that his gift.

I am happy that Ile Ife is consolidating on peace and unity. It's a great sign that Oonirisa is a great unifier and Leader.

God bless Ile Oodua and may God bless Nigeria for ever! Check my signature for free stuffs!

Yet there is no substantial development in the town. I spent my happy childhood in Ile Ife, but recently when I visited there, going through Moore to Enuwa, through Iremo to Lagere, I was terribly disappointed that the ancient city central roads have witnessed no major development. The city centre look more dilapidated, with crumbling old houses everywhere, poor road network running through the city.

Yet their owanbe king is marrying beautiful women everyday, buying the latest series of luxury cars, making vain boasts of stupendous wealth and investments which is not evident in his domain.

There is nothing to celebrate in the lives of all the rich rulers of this unfortunate country. There are all rogues and have no sympathy for the common masses.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Iyiola Omisore Surprises Ooni Of Ife With A Bulletproof Cadillac Escalade by Amalekki: 6:25pm On Feb 27
Make I help small because Omisore family no be moinmoin for Ife but politics mess people up big time. He is a licensed graduate engineer (Electrical) and also has a PhD (though not in Engineering i think).

Omisore is an Ife prince, his dad was a renowned philanthropist and papal knight in the Catholic Church. Omisore was a world bank/ADB consultant involved in several projects before joining politics. He bankrolled Bola Ige's Alliance for Democracy in Osun State towards 1999 election. His most popular consulting company back then was Chrisore Engineering.

lexy2014:

kindly enlighten us on who omisore is, the family history and what they have done for their state

2 Likes

Re: Iyiola Omisore Surprises Ooni Of Ife With A Bulletproof Cadillac Escalade by mywells: 6:26pm On Feb 27
You're a very stupid house negro,is it not yoruba that is complaining ebi n pa waa or have ever heard of ibo people complaining, is your tribe and generations that brought this hardship, ebi lo ma pa iyalaya moripon pon yin ku,olori buruku emilokan.
SEsellingBabies:
Some Peter girigory Obi miscreants will claim everyone is suffering especially if you support Tinubu, they are mentally deprived and poverty-stricken

1 Like

Re: Iyiola Omisore Surprises Ooni Of Ife With A Bulletproof Cadillac Escalade by membranus: 6:27pm On Feb 27
LagosG:

Una just like to talk. Do you know who Omisore is? Do you know the family history and what they've done for their state?

Omisore the alleged killer of our beloved Bola Ige.

God will judge them all.
Re: Iyiola Omisore Surprises Ooni Of Ife With A Bulletproof Cadillac Escalade by lexy2014: 6:27pm On Feb 27
Gandrova:
Google and read about him.

that is not what I asked you.

Gandrova:
Omisore is one of the Top politicians in Osun state and very powerful politician that has empowered so many people in Osun state.
He has been into politics for more than three decade.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Iyiola Omisore Surprises Ooni Of Ife With A Bulletproof Cadillac Escalade by Amalekki: 6:27pm On Feb 27
Yes, alleged.

membranus:

Omisore the alleged killer of our beloved Bola Ige.

God will judge them all.

2 Likes

Re: Iyiola Omisore Surprises Ooni Of Ife With A Bulletproof Cadillac Escalade by membranus: 6:29pm On Feb 27
Amalekki:
Yes, alleged.

Stop celebrating criminals.
Re: Iyiola Omisore Surprises Ooni Of Ife With A Bulletproof Cadillac Escalade by richard870(m): 6:31pm On Feb 27
blowjohn:

grin nas is too dope bro...

His reaction videos are all over YouTube.

Every ghetto is masterpiece
Word!...been a fan since the 90s.

1 Like

Re: Iyiola Omisore Surprises Ooni Of Ife With A Bulletproof Cadillac Escalade by Amalekki: 6:33pm On Feb 27
Seems you prefer people to communicate with you in your native language? No shame in that, I actually support it.

Start with the meaning of the following:

- Allege
- Celebrate

membranus:

Stop celebrating criminals.

2 Likes

Re: Iyiola Omisore Surprises Ooni Of Ife With A Bulletproof Cadillac Escalade by lexy2014: 6:36pm On Feb 27
Amalekki:
Make I help small because Omisore family no be moinmoin for Ife but politics mess people up big time. He is a licensed graduate engineer (Electrical) and also has a PhD (though not in Engineering i think).

Omisore is an Ife prince, his dad was a renowned philanthropist and papal knight in the Catholic Church. Omisore was a world bank/ADB consultant involved in several projects before joining politics. He bankrolled Bola Ige's Alliance for Democracy in Osun State towards 1999 election. His most popular consulting company back then was Chrisore Engineering.

there are 3 things I asked for:

kindly enlighten us on 1. who omisore is, 2. the family history and 3. what they have done for their state

1. you have told me Omisore's educational background and the fact that he HAD (not have) a consulting company. also, I dont know of any record of Omisore working for the World bank/AfDB as a consultant. or maybe you can state the many projects he did for the World bank/AfDB.

2. you only talked about his father. is that all about his family history?

3. I dont see anywhere in your response that answers number 3 question.

4. how does everything you said about Omisore about enables him to be to afford this car gift he gave to the Ooni?

1 Like

Re: Iyiola Omisore Surprises Ooni Of Ife With A Bulletproof Cadillac Escalade by membranus: 6:36pm On Feb 27
Amalekki:
Seems you prefer people to communicate with you in your native language? No shame in that, I actually support it.

Start with the meaning of the following:

- Allege
- Celebrate

Stop gaslighting, I ain't got your time.

Those that I am passing my message to have grasped it.

My message is not for Omisore and Ooni's sycophants.

1 Like

Re: Iyiola Omisore Surprises Ooni Of Ife With A Bulletproof Cadillac Escalade by Amalekki: 6:40pm On Feb 27
Add another word to research the meaning:

- Gaslighting

membranus:

Stop gaslighting, I ain't got your time.

Those that I am passing my message to have grasped it.

My message is not for Omisore and Ooni's sycophants.

2 Likes

Re: Iyiola Omisore Surprises Ooni Of Ife With A Bulletproof Cadillac Escalade by Amalekki: 6:41pm On Feb 27
The time you have just wasted typing these lines could have been used to search for the info you badly needed on Omisore, if you are truly interested cheesy

lexy2014:

there are 3 things I asked for:

1. you have told me Omisore's educational background and the fact that he HAD (not have) a consulting company. also, I dont know of any record of Omisore working for the World bank/AfDB as a consultant. or maybe you can state the many projects he did for the World bank/AfDB.

2. you only talked about his father. is that all about his family history?

3. I dont see anywhere in your response that answers number 3 question.

4. how does everything you said about Omisore about enables him to be to afford this car gift he gave to the Ooni?

2 Likes

Re: Iyiola Omisore Surprises Ooni Of Ife With A Bulletproof Cadillac Escalade by izubext007: 6:42pm On Feb 27
Is this is constituent project?
Re: Iyiola Omisore Surprises Ooni Of Ife With A Bulletproof Cadillac Escalade by Amalekki: 6:44pm On Feb 27
grin grin grin grin

E tire me o. Also, I wonder why "orisha" like Ooni needs bullet proof. As in, which kain nonsense be dat sef? grin

izubext007:
Is this is constituent project?

2 Likes

Re: Iyiola Omisore Surprises Ooni Of Ife With A Bulletproof Cadillac Escalade by Bobage16(m): 6:50pm On Feb 27
See adult, so your leaders no know wetin the protesters need? Fish brain.
LegendHero:

Lol na poor Obedient kids you go dey take serious.

People wey poverty dey knack their brain steady but come online to project something else because they won’t just get over Peter Obi loss trauma.

I love how they are saying they won’t join protest. That is what we want too. The protest have been peaceful so far, if they had joined, they would have include their terroristic ways that’ll make it chaotic.

Now police dey share drink and people dey chill with policemen and the government also hear the demand of the protesters.
Re: Iyiola Omisore Surprises Ooni Of Ife With A Bulletproof Cadillac Escalade by chaloskyx: 6:52pm On Feb 27
Are you sure you people in Nigeria are suffering cause your politicians and kings are balling o🤣😅😂😂

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Rotimi Akeredolu Is Ondo Governor-Elect - Punch / Protest Erupts At INEC National Collation Centre In Abuja / VIDEO: Ese Oruru Resisting Policemen, In Kano -Premium Times

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.