Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,748 members, 7,817,064 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:37 AM

Iyiola Omisore Surprises Ooni Of Ife With A Bulletproof Cadillac Escalade - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Iyiola Omisore Surprises Ooni Of Ife With A Bulletproof Cadillac Escalade (66664 Views)

Iyiola Omisore Defects To APC / Bukola Saraki Yet To Speak With Iyiola Omisore-Dele Momodu / Iyiola Omisore's Campaign Banners For Governor, Osun State (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Iyiola Omisore Surprises Ooni Of Ife With A Bulletproof Cadillac Escalade by PHAYOL81: 6:52pm On Feb 27
Damn!
Re: Iyiola Omisore Surprises Ooni Of Ife With A Bulletproof Cadillac Escalade by SaLongs1(m): 6:55pm On Feb 27
Mozino007:
God punish Nigerian politicians!
AMEN!!
Re: Iyiola Omisore Surprises Ooni Of Ife With A Bulletproof Cadillac Escalade by Praktikals1000: 6:58pm On Feb 27
SkullIMAM:
Lol and tomorrow the same senator will do the Desmond Eliot bridge for the people who queued under the sun to vote him
He is not a serving senator
Re: Iyiola Omisore Surprises Ooni Of Ife With A Bulletproof Cadillac Escalade by lexy2014: 7:01pm On Feb 27
Amalekki:
The time you have just wasted typing these lines could have been used to search for the info you badly needed on Omisore, if you are truly interested cheesy

since you are "truly interested" in the subject matter, kindly search for the badly needed info where it is you think it can be searched for and use it to answer the questions I asked. thank you.

there are 3 things I asked for:

kindly enlighten us on 1. who omisore is, 2. the family history and 3. what they have done for their state

1. you have told me Omisore's educational background and the fact that he HAD (not have) a consulting company. also, I dont know of any record of Omisore working for the World bank/AfDB as a consultant. or maybe you can state the many projects he did for the World bank/AfDB.

2. you only talked about his father. is that all about his family history?

3. I dont see anywhere in your response that answers number 3 question.

4. how does everything you said about Omisore about enables him to be to afford this car gift he gave to the Ooni?

1 Like

Re: Iyiola Omisore Surprises Ooni Of Ife With A Bulletproof Cadillac Escalade by toujurs: 7:07pm On Feb 27
From production to consumption, so you bought a car in dollars. Overseas.

Why not patronize innoson motors. grin

You can imagine in a tough, economy like this someone could buy an escalade. As a gift.

80,000 dollars. That's about 125M.

As a gift.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Iyiola Omisore Surprises Ooni Of Ife With A Bulletproof Cadillac Escalade by franugo(m): 7:10pm On Feb 27
FreeStuffsNG:

Smh, indomie generation. It's obvious that you don't know who Senator Omisore is and the symbolism in that his gift.

I am happy that Ile Ife is consolidating on peace and unity. It's a great sign that Oonirisa is a great unifier and Leader.

God bless Ile Oodua and may God bless Nigeria for ever! Check my signature for free stuffs!

What is the symbolism?
Re: Iyiola Omisore Surprises Ooni Of Ife With A Bulletproof Cadillac Escalade by Obakoolex(m): 7:12pm On Feb 27
blowjohn:

LolπŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ I don't smoke weed bro.

Wetin make u talk that kind thing
🀣🀣🀣
You typed all this gangster sh*t so I tot hmnnn.... 'na dem'
Re: Iyiola Omisore Surprises Ooni Of Ife With A Bulletproof Cadillac Escalade by Calylove: 7:21pm On Feb 27
That is nice. The oba deserves it.
Re: Iyiola Omisore Surprises Ooni Of Ife With A Bulletproof Cadillac Escalade by Bfly: 7:33pm On Feb 27
Na wa o.
How I wish everyone could feel good hearing this news. But hell no!
Re: Iyiola Omisore Surprises Ooni Of Ife With A Bulletproof Cadillac Escalade by Greattha: 7:37pm On Feb 27
N'le Oko!
Re: Iyiola Omisore Surprises Ooni Of Ife With A Bulletproof Cadillac Escalade by Franking: 7:38pm On Feb 27
Our politicians are mindlessly wealthy while the masses wallow in penury. Democracy as we practice it favours a few.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Iyiola Omisore Surprises Ooni Of Ife With A Bulletproof Cadillac Escalade by Stevedison(m): 7:38pm On Feb 27
SkullIMAM:
Lol and tomorrow the same senator will do the Desmond Eliot bridge for the people who queued under the sun to vote him

Re: Iyiola Omisore Surprises Ooni Of Ife With A Bulletproof Cadillac Escalade by Franking: 7:40pm On Feb 27
FreeStuffsNG:

Smh, indomie generation. It's obvious that you don't know who Senator Omisore is and the symbolism in that his gift.

I am happy that Ile Ife is consolidating on peace and unity. It's a great sign that Oonirisa is a great unifier and Leader.

God bless Ile Oodua and may God bless Nigeria for ever! Check my signature for free stuffs!

Defend them. Meanwhile ebi npa e.

1 Like

Re: Iyiola Omisore Surprises Ooni Of Ife With A Bulletproof Cadillac Escalade by ufotunang: 7:52pm On Feb 27
After they will say nigerians should be patient....but they will spend millions of naira of looted funds to buy flashy cars for themselves and their close friends... while nigerians should be patient and endure the hardship
Re: Iyiola Omisore Surprises Ooni Of Ife With A Bulletproof Cadillac Escalade by Glassysea(m): 7:53pm On Feb 27
Hmmm
Re: Iyiola Omisore Surprises Ooni Of Ife With A Bulletproof Cadillac Escalade by Juniorangel(m): 7:56pm On Feb 27
That's how they spend your money after someone will tell you do you know what this person means to this person... Nonsense
Re: Iyiola Omisore Surprises Ooni Of Ife With A Bulletproof Cadillac Escalade by Adegoketj: 7:57pm On Feb 27
No any single good road in entire Ile Ife Osun State and he is presenting bullet proof car bundle of shameless people

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Iyiola Omisore Surprises Ooni Of Ife With A Bulletproof Cadillac Escalade by merits(m): 7:59pm On Feb 27
Busy76:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sW0mOH0rR08

Senator Omisore Presents Ooni of Ife with Luxurious Bulletproof Cadillac Escalade in a Gesture of Gratitude and Unity

In a noteworthy demonstration of gratitude and admiration, Senator Iyiola Omisore, a prominent member of the All Progressives Congress (APC) and former gubernatorial candidate in Osun State, has recently bestowed a lavish gift upon the revered Ooni of Ife, Oba Adeleye Enitan Ogunwusi, Ojaja III. The gift, a bulletproof Cadillac Escalade, symbolizes Senator Omisore's deep appreciation for the monarch's tireless efforts in fostering unity among the people, both within the confines of Ife and across the broader spectrum of the nation.

Hailing from Ife himself, Senator Omisore

Stylish bribery the King can't say the truth again mouth closed.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Iyiola Omisore Surprises Ooni Of Ife With A Bulletproof Cadillac Escalade by DrMuzungu(m): 8:02pm On Feb 27
SkullIMAM:
Lol and tomorrow the same senator will do the Desmond Idi0t bridge for the people who queued under the sun to vote him

I corrected this for you, bro!
Re: Iyiola Omisore Surprises Ooni Of Ife With A Bulletproof Cadillac Escalade by 99persait(m): 8:02pm On Feb 27
nlreserve:
i dey tell u
for this hardship period.why omisore they tempt the oni for this period wey people they hungry
Re: Iyiola Omisore Surprises Ooni Of Ife With A Bulletproof Cadillac Escalade by 96ACE: 8:07pm On Feb 27
blowjohn:
Am sure the Ooni will not move in that vehicle.

Nas lyrics comes to mind.

The other side of what you think is fly
Your jewelry could be cursed and so can your ride
Let that soak in your mind, Suburbans and Beamers
Shot up with Ninas, how to stop a young genius. ..

Suburban and beamers were the two types of cars that biggie smalls and Tupac were in when they were shot at.

Ninas... Guns. . ..
This is deep

1 Like

Re: Iyiola Omisore Surprises Ooni Of Ife With A Bulletproof Cadillac Escalade by SEsellingBabies: 8:11pm On Feb 27
millionboi2:
I pity your poor self.
pity yourself ridden with penury mentality, God blessings and favor on me will drown your generations'
Re: Iyiola Omisore Surprises Ooni Of Ife With A Bulletproof Cadillac Escalade by Katcall: 8:26pm On Feb 27
richiemcgold:

Ooni and posh vehicles are like 5&6.
Back then in the era of Oba Sijuwade, you could easily mistaken the convoy of the late Olubuse II to a presidential convoy.
It is now the same with this current Ojaja III.
See as posh cars litter everywhere in the palace. Royalty get levels.

how does the ooni fΓΉck those his bleaching wives
Re: Iyiola Omisore Surprises Ooni Of Ife With A Bulletproof Cadillac Escalade by NGArmyTerrorist: 8:47pm On Feb 27
Na another way of stealing and laundering money! If you don't get it, forget about it.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Iyiola Omisore Surprises Ooni Of Ife With A Bulletproof Cadillac Escalade by Gandrova: 8:49pm On Feb 27
lexy2014:

that is not what I asked you.

did you contact him before you made these claims?

It not a must for me to contact him before writing such things about him.
I believe you are literate to Google and get information about him.
Re: Iyiola Omisore Surprises Ooni Of Ife With A Bulletproof Cadillac Escalade by lexy2014: 9:07pm On Feb 27
Gandrova:
It not a must for me to contact him before writing such things about him.
I believe you are literate to Google and get information about him.

if you say its not a must for you to contact him before you made these claims
Gandrova:
Omisore is one of the Top politicians in Osun state and very powerful politician that has empowered so many people in Osun state.
He has been into politics for more than three decade.

why did you suggest the following?
Gandrova:
Probably you will contact him.

since you are literate to Google , that means you can get information about him and use to answer these questions.

lets try again. I asked for 3 things.

kindly enlighten us on 1. who omisore is, 2. the family history and 3. what they have done for their state

based on what u said....

how many people has Omisore empowered and how did he empower them.

what makes him powerful?

if he has been in politics for more than 3 decades, how was he now able to afford to buy this type of car as a gift?
Re: Iyiola Omisore Surprises Ooni Of Ife With A Bulletproof Cadillac Escalade by blowjohn(m): 9:13pm On Feb 27
Obakoolex:

🀣🀣🀣
You typed all this gangster sh*t so I tot hmnnn.... 'na dem'

πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ aswear I no dey take weed o.

Last last the country don turn gangster republic na.

Na gangster survival person dey o.

U no see gangster indomie at 1k per sachet?
Re: Iyiola Omisore Surprises Ooni Of Ife With A Bulletproof Cadillac Escalade by amaechi185: 9:23pm On Feb 27
Una just like to talk. Do you know who Omisore is? Do you know the family history and what they've done for their state?Una just like to talk. Do you know who Omisore is? Do you know the family history and what they've done for their state?...
Re: Iyiola Omisore Surprises Ooni Of Ife With A Bulletproof Cadillac Escalade by donmik: 9:48pm On Feb 27
Hypocrisy as leadership

1 Like

Re: Iyiola Omisore Surprises Ooni Of Ife With A Bulletproof Cadillac Escalade by Johel(m): 9:48pm On Feb 27
Busy76:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sW0mOH0rR08

Senator Omisore Presents Ooni of Ife with Luxurious Bulletproof Cadillac Escalade in a Gesture of Gratitude and Unity

In a noteworthy demonstration of gratitude and admiration, Senator Iyiola Omisore, a prominent member of the All Progressives Congress (APC) and former gubernatorial candidate in Osun State, has recently bestowed a lavish gift upon the revered Ooni of Ife, Oba Adeleye Enitan Ogunwusi, Ojaja III. The gift, a bulletproof Cadillac Escalade, symbolizes Senator Omisore's deep appreciation for the monarch's tireless efforts in fostering unity among the people, both within the confines of Ife and across the broader spectrum of the nation.

Hailing from Ife himself, Senator Omisore

Thieves!
Re: Iyiola Omisore Surprises Ooni Of Ife With A Bulletproof Cadillac Escalade by okoloto: 10:59pm On Feb 27
Politics things. A politician never give anything frew grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Hadiza, El-Rufai's Wife: This Is What Kaduna Stress Has Done To My Husband / Blame Osinbajo & Tinubu For Power Staying In The North - Adeyanju / The Melayes: Dino Melaye And His Children In Adorable Family Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.