Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,725 members, 7,816,979 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:01 PM

Iyiola Omisore Surprises Ooni Of Ife With A Bulletproof Cadillac Escalade - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Iyiola Omisore Surprises Ooni Of Ife With A Bulletproof Cadillac Escalade (66661 Views)

Iyiola Omisore Defects To APC / Bukola Saraki Yet To Speak With Iyiola Omisore-Dele Momodu / Iyiola Omisore's Campaign Banners For Governor, Osun State (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Iyiola Omisore Surprises Ooni Of Ife With A Bulletproof Cadillac Escalade by EreluRoz: 5:45pm On Feb 27
I need something like this too from a nairalander
Re: Iyiola Omisore Surprises Ooni Of Ife With A Bulletproof Cadillac Escalade by sonnie10: 5:45pm On Feb 27
I would like to know a good mechanic for this type of vehicle in Nigeria
Re: Iyiola Omisore Surprises Ooni Of Ife With A Bulletproof Cadillac Escalade by lexy2014: 5:46pm On Feb 27
LagosG:

Una just like to talk. Do you know who Omisore is? Do you know the family history and what they've done for their state?

kindly enlighten us on who omisore is, the family history and what they have done for their state

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Iyiola Omisore Surprises Ooni Of Ife With A Bulletproof Cadillac Escalade by Bullfallo(m): 5:47pm On Feb 27
501 miles? Is this a brand new or a roll back?
Re: Iyiola Omisore Surprises Ooni Of Ife With A Bulletproof Cadillac Escalade by OVB123: 5:47pm On Feb 27
LagosG:

Una just like to talk. Do you know who Omisore is? Do you know the family history and what they've done for their state?
When that man name is mentioned, one name cross my mind and that's Bola Ige. If you know, you know.

2 Likes

Re: Iyiola Omisore Surprises Ooni Of Ife With A Bulletproof Cadillac Escalade by AKWATGOLD1(m): 5:48pm On Feb 27
Senator Iyiola Omisore is watering ground for his ever ambition to become the governor of Osun State.
Busy76:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sW0mOH0rR08

Senator Omisore Presents Ooni of Ife with Luxurious Bulletproof Cadillac Escalade in a Gesture of Gratitude and Unity

In a noteworthy demonstration of gratitude and admiration, Senator Iyiola Omisore, a prominent member of the All Progressives Congress (APC) and former gubernatorial candidate in Osun State, has recently bestowed a lavish gift upon the revered Ooni of Ife, Oba Adeleye Enitan Ogunwusi, Ojaja III. The gift, a bulletproof Cadillac Escalade, symbolizes Senator Omisore's deep appreciation for the monarch's tireless efforts in fostering unity among the people, both within the confines of Ife and across the broader spectrum of the nation.

Hailing from Ife himself, Senator Omisore
Re: Iyiola Omisore Surprises Ooni Of Ife With A Bulletproof Cadillac Escalade by KanuSE: 5:48pm On Feb 27
Omisore = APC Mole

They want to be monitoring our Ooni with a bugged car and listening to all his conversations. grin

1 Like

Re: Iyiola Omisore Surprises Ooni Of Ife With A Bulletproof Cadillac Escalade by Gandrova: 5:49pm On Feb 27
When you are big ,you are big!
May Almighty Allah pick my calls
Congratulations to the king even though he is damn Rich!

1 Like

Re: Iyiola Omisore Surprises Ooni Of Ife With A Bulletproof Cadillac Escalade by Svoboda(m): 5:49pm On Feb 27
SkullIMAM:
Lol and tomorrow the same senator will do the Desmond Eliot bridge for the people who queued under the sun to vote him

This man don pass that level, i beg you.

As far back as 2001, when he was having problems with Pa Bisi Akande as his deputy, it was said that he sponsored osun state gov election in 1999.

Dont see every politician and be bitter about them. Some politicians even became poorer when they abandoned their fluorishing businesses for politics.

1 Like

Re: Iyiola Omisore Surprises Ooni Of Ife With A Bulletproof Cadillac Escalade by Kukutenla: 5:50pm On Feb 27
I'm sure there's more to this gesture than meets the eye
Re: Iyiola Omisore Surprises Ooni Of Ife With A Bulletproof Cadillac Escalade by superCleanworks(m): 5:50pm On Feb 27
Mozino007:
God punish Nigerian politicians!

then who will punish Nigerians for their coward silence?

who will punish your fellow Nigerians that inflate prices for their fellow poor people?

who will punish the Nigerians that take 2k and vote bad leaders?

abeg allow God rest joor.

1 Like

Re: Iyiola Omisore Surprises Ooni Of Ife With A Bulletproof Cadillac Escalade by richard870(m): 5:50pm On Feb 27
blowjohn:
Am sure the Ooni will not move in that vehicle.

Nas lyrics comes to mind.

The other side of what you think is fly
Your jewelry could be cursed and so can your ride
Let that soak in your mind, Suburbans and Beamers
Shot up with Ninas, how to stop a young genius. ..

Suburban and beamers were the two types of cars that biggie smalls and Tupac were in when they were shot at.

Ninas... Guns. . ..
Whoa! Never knew NL had a deep lover of my fav rapper. Nice one....' every ghetto' lyrics also comes to mind

1 Like

Re: Iyiola Omisore Surprises Ooni Of Ife With A Bulletproof Cadillac Escalade by Gandrova: 5:52pm On Feb 27
lexy2014:

kindly enlighten us on who omisore is, the family history and what they have done for their state
Omisore is one of the Top politicians in Osun state and very powerful politician that has empowered so many people in Osun state.
He has been into politics for more than three decade.
Re: Iyiola Omisore Surprises Ooni Of Ife With A Bulletproof Cadillac Escalade by AngelicBeing: 5:52pm On Feb 27
lexy2014:

Omisore is one of your politicians that have stolen generational wealth and from that wealth,he gives crumbs to the masses and whoever he likes, he and other criminal politicians in Nigeria deserves to be flogged and jailed grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Iyiola Omisore Surprises Ooni Of Ife With A Bulletproof Cadillac Escalade by iamtardey: 5:54pm On Feb 27
Meanwhile … 😒

Re: Iyiola Omisore Surprises Ooni Of Ife With A Bulletproof Cadillac Escalade by Omoluabi16(m): 5:55pm On Feb 27
Hmmm. I remember Cicero himself Chief Bola ige.
Re: Iyiola Omisore Surprises Ooni Of Ife With A Bulletproof Cadillac Escalade by imagrg(m): 5:55pm On Feb 27
These politicians are milking the country and blaming Binance for the falling Naira value when in actual fact it is corruption and greed that is ruining our economy.
Most politicians steal from the country's purse to live ostentatious lifestyle.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Iyiola Omisore Surprises Ooni Of Ife With A Bulletproof Cadillac Escalade by damble: 5:57pm On Feb 27
LagosG:

What tangible thing has he done for ile ife? Ash leaker
Re: Iyiola Omisore Surprises Ooni Of Ife With A Bulletproof Cadillac Escalade by sonnie10: 5:57pm On Feb 27
Bullfallo:
501 miles? Is this a brand new or a roll back?
2015- 2017
Re: Iyiola Omisore Surprises Ooni Of Ife With A Bulletproof Cadillac Escalade by damble: 5:59pm On Feb 27
[quote author=Omoluabi16 post=128677263]Hmmm. I remember Cicero himself Chief Bola ige.[/quote0]

Nah your mouth dem go hear say teacher mama die
Re: Iyiola Omisore Surprises Ooni Of Ife With A Bulletproof Cadillac Escalade by AmazingELixir: 5:59pm On Feb 27
undecided

Hope it is not constituency money he used for this lavish gift sha..

Ooni is rich already oo

1 Like

Re: Iyiola Omisore Surprises Ooni Of Ife With A Bulletproof Cadillac Escalade by damble: 6:00pm On Feb 27
Gandrova:
Omisore is one of the Top politicians in Osun state and very powerful politician that has empowered so many people in Osun state.

Tell me something... make I no just talk
Re: Iyiola Omisore Surprises Ooni Of Ife With A Bulletproof Cadillac Escalade by blowjohn(m): 6:01pm On Feb 27
richard870:
Whoa! Never knew NL had a deep lover of my fav rapper. Nice one....' every ghetto' lyrics also comes to mind

grin nas is too dope bro...

His reaction videos are all over YouTube.

Every ghetto is masterpiece
Re: Iyiola Omisore Surprises Ooni Of Ife With A Bulletproof Cadillac Escalade by blowjohn(m): 6:02pm On Feb 27
Obakoolex:

Nigga your weed still never finish undecided grin

Lol😂😂 I don't smoke weed bro.

Wetin make u talk that kind thing
Re: Iyiola Omisore Surprises Ooni Of Ife With A Bulletproof Cadillac Escalade by Inyaky(f): 6:03pm On Feb 27
Money meant for his constituents
Re: Iyiola Omisore Surprises Ooni Of Ife With A Bulletproof Cadillac Escalade by damble: 6:03pm On Feb 27
Svoboda:

This man don pass that level, i beg you.

As far back as 2021, when he was having problems with Pa Bisi Akande as his deputy, it was said that he sponsored osun state gov election in 1999.

Dont see every politician and be bitter about them. Some politicians even became poorer when they abandoned their fluorishing businesses for politics.

You must be among the few that are enjoying Nigerian stolen money from Iyiola

1 Like

Re: Iyiola Omisore Surprises Ooni Of Ife With A Bulletproof Cadillac Escalade by obaidan: 6:04pm On Feb 27
kettykin:
He should accept but never use it ,since polite rejection will be wrong

looool u no know this Ooni sha...nobody like gifts reach am.....he like money and material things too much.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Iyiola Omisore Surprises Ooni Of Ife With A Bulletproof Cadillac Escalade by OgwuEgo: 6:04pm On Feb 27
Is he rich?
LagosG:

Re: Iyiola Omisore Surprises Ooni Of Ife With A Bulletproof Cadillac Escalade by Originalsly: 6:05pm On Feb 27
SkullIMAM:

Lol and tomorrow the same senator will do the Desmond Eliot bridge for the people who queued under the sun to vote him

grin ... so there is a type of bridge called Desmond Elliot bridge? ... stop hating on Desmond and his legacy.

@ topic... if it's not his personal money he spent... then he needs to be stoned to ....
Re: Iyiola Omisore Surprises Ooni Of Ife With A Bulletproof Cadillac Escalade by goodconsience77: 6:05pm On Feb 27
If at the age of 70 and above as rich man you don't understand what vanity is like king Solomon it shows the devil has pencil your name down for eternal destruction.
Re: Iyiola Omisore Surprises Ooni Of Ife With A Bulletproof Cadillac Escalade by santaclaws: 6:06pm On Feb 27
LagosG:

What has Iyioya Omisore done for Osun State despite his long reign in Osun's mainstream politics? Deputy Governor for 4 years, Senator for 8 years, former APC National secretary... So did he use his family's money to build Osun state?

Please I am waiting for your response...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Iyiola Omisore Surprises Ooni Of Ife With A Bulletproof Cadillac Escalade by lexy2014: 6:06pm On Feb 27
Gandrova:

lets try again. I asked for 3 things.

kindly enlighten us on 1. who omisore is, 2. the family history and 3. what they have done for their state

based on what u said....

how many people has Omisore empowered and how did he empower them.

what makes him powerful?

if he has been in politics for more than 3 decades, how was he now able to afford to buy this type of car as a gift?

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Hadiza, El-Rufai's Wife: This Is What Kaduna Stress Has Done To My Husband / Blame Osinbajo & Tinubu For Power Staying In The North - Adeyanju / The Melayes: Dino Melaye And His Children In Adorable Family Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.